Fernus/the General/Despero vs. Mangog/Thanos/Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In the interest of a better thread, I remade this match and put Thanos in since he's got great Tp and would be a big boost on team two's side.

Martian_mind
Hmmm......If General Holds off Mangog whilst Despero Takes out Juggy....I'll say team Dc 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hmmm......If General Holds off Mangog whilst Despero Takes out Juggy....I'll say team Dc 6/10

Or thanos mind rapes the general or puts him in one of his shields for a while. The general could surely break out but he would have to pound long and hard. Tho I don't know if THanos could keep the shield up long while fighting fernus. I'd say 5/5 cuz thanos would be far too dangerous for DC to get any decisive victory.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

supremthor
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or thanos mind rapes the general or puts him in one of his shields for a while. The general could surely break out but he would have to pound long and hard. Tho I don't know if THanos could keep the shield up long while fighting fernus. I'd say 5/5 cuz thanos would be far too dangerous for DC to get any decisive victory.

not really o place Fernus on the same level of power as thanos.... i dont see thanos being a greater teleph then ether Fernus or Despero.. team DC still has an edge of marvel

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In the interest of a better thread, I remade this match and put Thanos in since he's got great Tp and would be a big boost on team two's side.

Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.