Happy Deathly Hallows'eve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwarsfreak34
um, this is just a random thought- and i dont know if any1 else has considered it, but since Harry has stated that he's not planning on returning to Hogwarts in DH - though it wouldnt be HP without it - this might mean that DH wont transpire over the course of a full academic year. I doubt there is much JK could do to cover an entire year if Harry doesnt go back, so my bet is that DH is so called because the story ENDS on Halloween (when it all began - for Harry at least) - think about it, the deadly (Deathly) night on Halloween when Harry Potter vanquished Lord Voldemort for ever!

Unicor777
Interesting theory yo have got here, lets see. Any way, it would be interesting once the book is out and read by most of us, to go back and read all the theories we managed to come up with in the phase of waiting ...

The Phantom
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
um, this is just a random thought- and i dont know if any1 else has considered it, but since Harry has stated that he's not planning on returning to Hogwarts in DH - though it wouldnt be HP without it - this might mean that DH wont transpire over the course of a full academic year. I doubt there is much JK could do to cover an entire year if Harry doesnt go back, so my bet is that DH is so called because the story ENDS on Halloween (when it all began - for Harry at least) - think about it, the deadly (Deathly) night on Halloween when Harry Potter vanquished Lord Voldemort for ever! I've thought about this many times and am still quirreling about it in my mind. I'd like to see another book after this but I don't think it would matter much. If it does end on Halloween it probably means Harry will die.

Barker
If it does end on Halloween, it had better the one that would fall on his eighth year in Hogwarts- if they had eight years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.