Hey Scythe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Badass420
Do you actually own a scythe?

Kongu Dude
I've been thinking about that in years. 131wank

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I've been thinking about that in years. 131wank
That sentence made absolutely no sense stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
That sentence made absolutely no sense stick out tongue
I know.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I know.
then why did you say it ermm?

Kongu Dude
I didn't want to make any sence. 313

Scythe
I actually do! It's an old 1952 surplus restored scythe. My grampygoat used it during his farming years.

Mywi
Originally posted by Scythe
I actually do! It's an old 1952 surplus restored scythe. My grampygoat used it during his farming years. grampygoat.. what a lovely word in_love

Scythe
Yup, I miss my Grampygoat...

Dr. Badass420
I actually do! It's an old 1952 surplus restored scythe. My grampygoat used it during his farming years.
ok well that answers my question smartass

Strangelove
deadthread

Scythe
I think, secretly, it's a Dr. Badass420 social thread with my own popular goat self. But you didn't hear this from me...I'm just a goat. Mehhh...Mehhhh...

Dr. Badass420
I think, secretly, it's a Dr. Badass420 social thread with my own popular goat self. But you didn't hear this from me...I'm just a goat. Mehhh...Mehhhh...
no actually i was just just trying to make a pun on your threads that were entitled "HEY (then a username)"

Scythe
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
no actually i was just just trying to make a pun on your threads that were entitled "HEY (then a username)"

Nope, not in my goat-noodle, from now on, this will be Dr. Badass's thread of sex, indiscreet sex, and baby eating sex. We shall baptize his thread: 'Hey Scythe...'!

Scythe
So true, whispers of dead goats lull me to sleep.

Mywi
So true, whispers of dead goats lull me to sleep. Off to bed? shock Sweet dreams.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mywi
grampygoat.. what a lovely word in_love

I agree yes

Mywi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I agree yes The other day, when I took a shower, the word was on my mind as hot water was falling on me in_love

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I agree yes

Hell-O PH! Nice to see you here. Youse hafta visit mah thread!

Originally posted by Mywi
The other day, when I took a shower, the word was on my mind as hot water was falling on me in_love

Which word?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.