Hobbies besides Comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
What other things do you enjoy doing besides reading comics?

I Play sports, primarily football. Was starting tailback this year for our JV team whom went 8-2.

I also love females. Have about 50 numbers or so in my phone.

Love video games.

SpunkySmurph
Love laughing at Souja when his back is turned. ermm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soujaboy

I only have 10 numbers on my phone .... but if I use them in different combinations I can come up with endless possibilities.

stick out tongue

guy222
What other things do you enjoy doing besides reading comics?

I Play sports, primarily football. Was starting tailback this year for our JV team whom went 8-2.

Love video games.

Computers, family, always on the phone(gf). Play pick up games for so many years.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
I only have 10 numbers on my phone .... but if I use them in different combinations I can come up with endless possibilities.

stick out tongue

eek!

Priest

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Please ur only 15
kid

I like to read when i get a chance and work out.
but i always make some time to drink and get wet during the end of the week, when my classes are finished. big grin

Entity
Well, comics is really a huge addiction with me. My friends constintly mock me for all my comic references.
However, other minor hobbies of mine include,
Movies
Television
Science
Music
Pool (I suck but, can't get enough of it)
Women (Oh god I do love the ladies)Even if I never get laid. embarrasment

Priest
Originally posted by Entity
Even if I never get laid. embarrasment
sucker kid

Symmetric Chaos
Reading
Anime
Marturing my felonious little plans *looses 10 cool points making for a G&S joke*
Acting

Accel
When I'm not reading comics I like to get back to my research to create a an army of mutated warriors that will do as I say and help me seize control over all of North America.

Outside of that my OTHER other hobbies can be seen in my profile.

Beta Ray Howard
I'm a writer.
Other hobbies:
Video Games
Theological studies
Music.
Sig Making (though I'm going to do another version of my current. I think it stinks.)

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Accel
When I'm not reading comics I like to get back to my research to create a an army of mutated warriors that will do as I say and help me seize control over all of North America.

laughing out loud

no expression

DigiMark007
This is getting a little TOO off topic guys...even though I don't mind it personally.

Hobbies are what our profiles are for...and off-topic threads (or the OTF).

So sorry, but closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.