I found this,...*spioler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly

Gravitation
I saw that a long time ago.

diddly
sory,.. like I said I'm not very updated embarrasment but I have to say ALOT of people have this so I think t may be a fluke????

pirate179
ya i think i have seen this before too, but thanks for sharing! smile

Gravitation
Don't know. supposedly,it's the script for the trailer.

IheartPocky
faaaake. no expression

diddly
who knows but I think they may put the trailer out on the Premire date. And they wouldn't get everyone all excited then don't do it for a month or so. Cause you would be excited ,yes. but not surprised.

IheartPocky
the trailer is gonna be on ghost rider smile i is so exxxxcited... someone needs to find it a few days earlier like last time eek!

diddly
wait so if you go to see ghost rider you'll see the POTC 3 AWE trailer??!!!!!!

Gravitation
O.o When's Ghost Rider out?

pirate179
i think it comes out friday the 16th

diddly
Originally posted by diddly
wait so if you go to see ghost rider you'll see the POTC 3 AWE trailer??!!!!!!

a-k-a-amber
I CANT WAIT I ALREADY HAVE TICKETS TO GHOST RIDER.... this will be the third movie i have seen on opening day just so i can see a trailer

-savvychick-
it's gonna be the first movie i go see just for a trailer....hehe, there's an advertisement right above the lil' box where i'm typing this....lol

a-k-a-amber
lol

Gravitation
somebody take a video camera and get it!!!!

a-k-a-amber
I CAN DO THAT! but, I dont know where my hook cord thing is so i couldn't show yall

Mistypirate
The Ghost rider movie is coming out the 16th right? sad

pirate179
yes!

Mistypirate
Thank u Pirate179 I wont be able to go, Remember to take your cameras LOL so I can see in youtube. big grin

pirate179
oh im sorry you cant go! dont worry i dont think i can go either sad

IheartPocky
eek i know a guy that works at a movie theater! maybe i can watch the trailer without seeing the movie smile

a-k-a-amber
lol my brother works at the theater....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.