mortal hercules vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
both are bloodlusted

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
both are bloodlusted

spidey

Hercules
Mortal Herc, is roughly half his normal power, Spidey is a lot faster, Herc is the better fighter but he has to land a blow on Spiderman.

I've seen Spiderman daze Masterson Thor with the speed of his blows and although Herc is more combat aware than Masterson, I think he could do it to him too.

Then you have webbing, this would slow down Mortal Herc, its still very close though but and it really pains me to say this, I think Spiderman would win 6/10.

Immortal Herc would kill him though!

hunbu04
mortal hercules is still a class 100 level character who is stronger,faster,more durable, with superior reflexes, and a lot of experience. image this mortal hercules is still superior to the likes of colossus, Ares, and thing. he should take the majority from spiderman if not 10/10

guy222
mortal hercules is still a class 100 level character who is stronger,faster,more durable, with superior reflexes, and a lot of experience. image this mortal hercules is still superior to the likes of colossus, Ares, and thing. he should take the majority from spiderman if not 10/10

spidey beat hulk, firelord. also helped adam warlock. spidey wins. can't hit what u can't touch

hunbu04
everyone knows beating firelord was pis and hercules has also humble firelord with one hit, in his evolved form he defeated the high evolutionary, hercules also defeated adam warlock and almost kill him in infinity watch when he was been mind control, he also fought the hulk to a tie in tales of anstonish 79, he defeated colossus in infinity war and he have a lot of good showing against thor. you want me to continue

guy222
everyone knows beating firelord was pis and hercules has also humble firelord with one hit, in his evolved form he defeated the high evolutionary, hercules also defeated adam warlock and almost kill him in infinity watch when he was been mind control, he also fought the hulk to a tie in tales of anstonish 79, he defeated colossus in infinity war and he have a lot of good showing against thor. you want me to continue

please do. i staying with spidey. firelord was greater than thor and herc. pis happens. i know that. hulk went on a rampage when they hurt adam warlock.

Hercules
It depends who is writing Mortal Hercules, a lot of writers have ignored his drop in power, if were talking the Mortal Hercules who did those labours in his Mini or the one that went through the Thunderbolts, then yeah Herc kills him.

If were talking the mortal Hercules who was written getting beaten by the Hulk its a different fight and Spiderman could take him IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.