Superman Blue vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
THE NORMAL MAN OF STEEL VS HIS PURE ENERGY FORM IN AN ALL OUT BLOOD-LUSTED WAR!!!

Fight begins at avengers mansion on 616 Earth. No one on 616 has ever even heard of Superman before. If the battle last more than a few hours all the marvel heroes can start piling in to end the destruction. In which case the last Superman to fall would be the victor. Keep in mind that this is only if the fight last more than 6 hours.

Who wins?

P.S. I can't believe no one has done this already! I couldn't find any thing on the search for it under any name I could think of for it.

Also, if this thread goes nicely look for a bunch of Superman Blue threads to pop up by me.

Soljer

Isn't Superman blue immune to:

Punching
Heat Vision
Freeze Breath
?

Can't he mess with the electrical signals in 'normal' Superman's brain?

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't see how Superman Blue doesn't win 10/10. Someone tell me otherwise.

Ptr_Grifin
Superman wins.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9954/supermanwizardcommissioub8.jpg

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer

Isn't Superman blue immune to:

Punching
Heat Vision
Freeze Breath
?

Can't he mess with the electrical signals in 'normal' Superman's brain?

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't see how Superman Blue doesn't win 10/10. Someone tell me otherwise.

I wont erm

Entity
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Superman wins.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9954/supermanwizardcommissioub8.jpg

I actually found this to one of the only fascinating versions of the character I have ever seen.
The Superman Red Superman Blue thing was an incredible concept IMO.

Entity
Where and how did he turn back exactly?
I still have never found that issue. What was the explanations for his reemergence and his convert back to physical form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.