cyclops vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ? cyclops or batman

spidey-dude
batman is a human being. if cyclops shoots him anywhere his body is screwed there. he shoots him in the face byby batman.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by spidey-dude
batman is a human being. if cyclops shoots him anywhere his body is screwed there. he shoots him in the face byby batman.

So, if you knew that, why did you make the thread? erm

jinzin
fight happened.. batman won. cyc can win if he can remove his visor.. other than that it' a toss up..

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So, if you knew that, why did you make the thread? erm see others opinions

SupaEZE
Batmans a bum, Cylops all the way

jasonk3
Batman will win...he can throw his batarang faster than cyclops takes off his visor. Second if cyclops chooses to fight batman without his visor then batman still wins because he can dodge cyclops 's optics blast close in and bat-kick him for the win.

janus77
Cyclops should win it.
just a single solitary optic blast and it's over.

jasonk3
Originally posted by janus77
Cyclops should win it.
just a single solitary optic blast and it's over.

I disagree...batman's got a kevlar suit... which should be able to protect him from cyclops's blast...oh and lets not forget he can dodge too

janus77
then Cyclops throws Batman offguard by saying he heard from WW that Robin's gonna spill the beans on Oprah about the Bat-bed and the funky 'exercises' Batman taught him...

how can Kevlar protect Batman against an optic blast?
the damn thing blows holes in buildings, at a decent output...

Beta Ray Howard
This is like watching a midget slam dunk contest.

manorastroman
cyclops 6/10

contrary to popular belief, cyclops would fare decently against batman h2h, perhaps even long enough to get a blast off...

jasonk3
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

laughing out loud I know can you belive all these people sayin Cyclops will win...I mean get real people !

janus77
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
is that a joke about dwarf tossing?
confused

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
Batman will win...he can throw his batarang faster than cyclops takes off his visor. Second if cyclops chooses to fight batman without his visor then batman still wins because he can dodge cyclops 's optics blast close in and bat-kick him for the win. cyclops can still blast him without his visor. all he needs to do is just open his eyes and thats it

Symmetric Chaos
Batman throws hit Batarang

Cyclops dodges

Cyclops looks at Batman

Batman dies

jasonk3
Batman dodged superman's heat vision in the comic book where he poison ivy has superman under mind control...and batman also dodged Darkseid Omegabeam in justice league unlimited

Symmetric Chaos
Batman dodged superman's heat vision in the comic book where he poison ivy has superman under mind control...

Was this at a huge spread for his heat vison?

Mind control = not best of abilites

and batman also dodged Darkseid Omegabeam in justice league unlimited

DCAU doesn't count in forum debates

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Was this at a huge spread for his heat vison?

Mind control = not best of abilites

DCAU doesn't count in forum debates

yea... it was a pretty big spread.

my2cents
Jasonk3,
Please stop making yourself look like an assclown.

jasonk3
Originally posted by my2cents
Jasonk3,
Please stop making yourself look like an assclown.

Shut up...imm presenting logical evidence...U jus a dumb hatin ass FANBOY

Symmetric Chaos
Shut up...imm presenting logical evidence...U jus a dumb hatin ass FANBOY

You're xmeat aren't you?

braz
lol.

as for the fight, Batman wins. why? stealth. Batman drops a flashbang on Scott then Batkicks him into a wall. cool

jasonk3
Batman also has gas grenades and a whole lots of of other gadgets he can take scott out with.

spidey-dude
Batman dodged superman's heat vision in the comic book where he poison ivy has superman under mind control...and batman also dodged Darkseid Omegabeam in justice league unlimited that doesnt mean he can dodge clyclops beam

spidey-dude
Batman also has gas grenades and a whole lots of of other gadgets he can take scott out with. cyclops destroys all his bat toys with one blast.

jasonk3
You're xmeat aren't you?

No i'm not x-meat ...i am jason disguise2

Symmetric Chaos
No i'm not x-meat ...i am jason disguise2

JasonX? shifty

jasonk3
JasonX? shifty laughing Happy Dance

NiņoAraņa
Batkick FTW! slices right thru that stupid laser, into Cyc-dead's head

spidey-dude

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by spidey-dude
are you fealing ok ? just showing my true colors!

shifty

bigbran

Symmetric Chaos

TricksterPriest
laughing
H2H, Bats would take it everytime. With prep, same.

Otherwise, it depends on location, prep time, starting distance, and whether they're blood lusted.

xmeat
batman 10/10

spidey-dude
again with this prep crap yall say. i dont see anything in the comics that says prep anywhere

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by xmeat
batman 10/10 that's what i'm talking about!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by manorastroman
cyclops 6/10

contrary to popular belief, cyclops would fare decently against batman h2h, perhaps even long enough to get a blast off...

Agreed. Cyke wins this match here. The mere ability to just look at your opponent and have him defeated is a great advantage.

Except I believe Cyke wins this more 8/10. That's just me.

draxx_tOfU
Batman will win...he can throw his batarang faster than cyclops takes off his visor. Second if cyclops chooses to fight batman without his visor then batman still wins because he can dodge cyclops 's optics blast close in and bat-kick him for the win.

confused

cyclops a genius in geometry, depending where the fight takes place, maybe he wouldnt even need to directly hit bruce...

cyke 9/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
confused

cyclops a genius in geometry, depending where the fight takes place, maybe he wouldnt even need to directly hit bruce...

cyke 9/10

Exactly! And don't forget Scott's spatial awareness ability. It pretty much enables him to blast ricocheting shots nigh-instantaneously to hit a specified target(s).

draxx_tOfU
yup...

jasonk3
confused

cyke 9/10

Batman is also a genius... and being a genius....he realizes scotts a genius and thus avoid the ricochet optic blasts and Bam ! owns scott summers

draxx_tOfU
Batman is also a genius... and being a genius....he realizes scotts a genius and thus avoid the ricochet optic blasts and Bam ! owns scott summers

with this post i realize that your a genius so i yield to your superior knowledege and logic...

jasonk3
with this post i realize that your a genius so i yield to your superior knowledege and logic...

not " your a genius" but "you are a genius" ... and no i am no genius ( although thats glaringly obvious)

draxx_tOfU
indeed...

TricksterPriest
Like I said, the thread maker needs to spell out a few things in order for there to be a debate. I named most of them in my last post.

draxx_tOfU
with no stipulations, cyclops in a curbstomp (although thats glaringly obvious)...

jasonk3
Drax is tofU backwards for U of T ( university of Toronto

draxx_tOfU
**nods**

hmmm...yes...yes...

jasonk3
WHOAA...dude u go to UofT...no way...i go to there...whatca studyin there man?

draxx_tOfU
i was kidding...

besides, tofu spelled backwards is not uoft...

also, im from el cerrito, ca...

jasonk3
i was kidding...

besides, tofu spelled backwards is not uoft...

also, im from el cerrito, ca...

Oh...lol...then...u got me good

draxx_tOfU
lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.