Battle Ready Superman V Preptime Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupaEZE
All out battle someone has to win

golem370
Superman destroys Batman from 35,000 feet not giving Batman a chance in Hell

Symmetric Chaos
Batman creates a device that channels the Presence into his body . . .

SupaEZE
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman creates a device that channels the Presence into his body . . .

Since when cant invent CRAP!! Superman snaps his kneck!! no ifs ands or buts mad

tkitna
Originally posted by SupaEZE
Since when cant invent CRAP!! Superman snaps his kneck!! no ifs ands or buts mad

Its called the english language. Use it.

janus77
Batman wins.
Batman convinces Odin to 'ave a word wiv sup'aman!

Beta Ray Howard
Batbags:
OMG TEH BATMAN HAS TEH JLA FIGHT TEH BATTLE FOR HIM AND PWNERS TEH SUEPRMAN WITH TEH KRYPTONITE JOCKSTRAP!

Superbags:
OMG UR WORNG! TEH SPEEDBILTZ WILL SAVE TEH DAY!

Rational posters:
Anyone got the ban hammer?

SupaEZE
Originally posted by janus77
Batman wins.
Batman convinces Odin to 'ave a word wiv sup'aman!

NOOOOO Batman is just a human, he cant even hold his own against Doomsday, Superman lasted god knows how long. Only reason Batman Survives Fights against supes is cuz Superman Doesnt want to kill the damn rat with wings

SupaEZE
Originally posted by tkitna
Its called the english language. Use it.

and you...............................just voteblowup

Beta Ray Howard
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/6/9/e69e7a872adc0e68b2f1099ca0a9de18.gif .

big grin

Soljer
Batman preps like crazy and brings all sorts of kryptonite and red sun toys to the battlefield. He sees no sign of Superman, and scratches his head a few times.

Immediately afterwards, Batman is incinerated by Superman pushing the earth into the sun at the speed of light.

Game over?

SupaEZE
OH real cool Beta Ray Howard But u really need to get your head out of your anus and use it for once in your life. When has batman ever picked up a freakin building to hurl it at an enemy???!!! Bane broke his back and he was just taking a mutated version of steroids, now take Supermans Punch+Batmans chin= Batmans Neck flying off think about it Supes holds back when he fights the Human
mad

SupaEZE
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman preps like crazy and brings all sorts of kryptonite and red sun toys to the battlefield. He sees no sign of Superman, and scratches his head a few times.

Immediately afterwards, Batman is incinerated by Superman pushing the earth into the sun at the speed of light.

Game over?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! big grin laughing

Badabing
No prep needed, Batkick ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
When has batman ever picked up a freakin building to hurl it at an enemy???!!!

What the f**k?

Do I have to post scans for you?

Happy Dance I are special Happy Dance

Beta Ray Howard
OH real cool Beta Ray Howard But u really need to get your head out of your anus and use it for once in your life. When has batman ever picked up a freakin building to hurl it at an enemy???!!! Bane broke his back and he was just taking a mutated version of steroids, now take Supermans Punch+Batmans chin= Batmans Neck flying off think about it Supes holds back when he fights the Human
mad

no expression

NiņoAraņa
no expression just....wow....

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know this is total spite against Superman. the Batkick NEVER fails.....

Batman-Prime
Superman and Batman are basically two sides of the same coin, the classic DC stories were great, they seemed like brothers there. What DC does today with this two is just sad. If you would write those both properly they would never fight each other, if you write crap then Superman would win this easily but if you let Superman haters write the story Batman wins this always.

My heart says 50%-50% in favour of Batman wink

Jax_Jax
batman takes this

0/100000000

supes ftw

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman and Batman are basically two sides of the same coin, the classic DC stories were great, they seemed like brothers there. What DC does today with this two is just sad. If you would write those both properly they would never fight each other, if you write crap then Superman would win this easily but if you let Superman haters write the story Batman wins this always.

My heart says 50%-50% in favour of Batman wink what the HECk are you talking about??

and you do know it can't be "in favor" of Batman if it's 50/50 right? confused

Soljer

bigbran
Motherbox + Kryptonite + Batkick = DoS all over again... 'cept, Batman doesn't die...

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
He means it's a toss up with a slight edge to one side. Too close to really call absolutely, but with a nod to one side or the other. ah ok.....Originally posted by bigbran
Motherbox + Kryptonite + Batkick = DoS all over again... 'cept, Batman doesn't die... oh yeah, B-man 10/10

kingfisher111
guys..if i remember corectly....spiderman is faster, stronger then batman in every sense(as he is a scientist as well)...in a comic book where spidy was fighting supes (spidey was loaded with red sun radiation)...supes was abt to punch spidey in a fit of anger...just held back in time....but the push of the force(air pressure) of that punch was enough to knock spidey out of his feet badly....u can imagine wht would happen to a normal human being......NO offence for batman, but batsy doesnt stand a chance

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by kingfisher111
guys..if i remember corectly....spiderman is faster, stronger then batman in every sense(as he is a scientist as well)...in a comic book where spidy was fighting supes (spidey was loaded with red sun radiation)...supes was abt to punch spidey in a fit of anger...just held back in time....but the push of the force(air pressure) of that punch was enough to knock spidey out of his feet badly....u can imagine wht would happen to a normal human being......NO offence for batman, but batsy doesnt stand a chance laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no expression seriously though, this post wins

basilisk
Originally posted by kingfisher111
guys..if i remember corectly....spiderman is faster, stronger then batman in every sense(as he is a scientist as well)...in a comic book where spidy was fighting supes (spidey was loaded with red sun radiation)...supes was abt to punch spidey in a fit of anger...just held back in time....but the push of the force(air pressure) of that punch was enough to knock spidey out of his feet badly....u can imagine wht would happen to a normal human being......NO offence for batman, but batsy doesnt stand a chance

Was there an old comic where Superman went to punch someone (Luthor I think), Luthor ducked out of the way, and Supes' uppercut kept swinging right up into his own head, and Supes knocked himself out?

Seriously, I read something about this once years ago and thought some Superman fan might tell me if it was true. It was supposed to be because PC Supes was so powerful they had to think of lame ways for villains to stymy him.

qqqqqqq
batman creates a device which makes him a walking krytonite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.