I look like a vegetarian...WHY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
No offense to vegans/vegetarians but I look so gaunt in the face. Why is it that no matter what, I have these brown like rings around my eyes? Do you see it?

I don't understand it. Does anyone else have this? Not even a bit of concealer(sp?) softens it out.

Strangelove
Vegetarians are icky sick

Except for Riley ermm

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Strangelove

Except for Riley ermm
I agree, but I didn't want to offend them. I'm not THAT icky or anything, but I look so gaunt.

Bloigen
Vegetarians should die.

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/peta.jpg

BlackSunshine
I dont think it has anything to do with that. I have the same kind of problem because I dont get enough sleep. shrug

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Bloigen
Vegetarians should die.
Well, let's not go to that extremity.
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/peta.jpg
What a weenie!
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I dont think it has anything to do with that. I have the same kind of problem because I dont get enough sleep. shrug
Hmm...Well I've never seen it on your face. Maybe I don't either? erm

Look how bad it is in this picture. No makeup either, so don't mind the ugliness.

AOR
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
No offense to vegans/vegetarians but I look so gaunt in the face. Why is it that no matter what, I have these brown like rings around my eyes? Do you see it?

I don't understand it. Does anyone else have this? Not even a bit of concealer(sp?) softens it out.

You might want to consider changing your diet...

Strangelove
Look how bad it is in this picture. No makeup either, so don't mind the ugliness. Gorgeous! Rapturous! Fantastically beautiful!

And that girl ain't that bad either ermm

Bloigen
Well, let's not go to that extremity.

**** you. I'M EXTREME TO THE CORE.

Barker
BULLSHIT.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by AOR
You might want to consider changing your diet...
Why? I eat anything and everything I can get my hands on AND I'm the biggest carnivore ever; steak is my favorite food.

Gorgeous! Rapturous! Fantastically beautiful!

And that girl ain't that bad either ermm
xd2 Why thank you. Why call me "that girl?"

cry

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
BULLSHIT.

**** YOU, MAN, **** YOU.

cry

THE SEX PISTOLS? THE SEX PISTOLS? I DICK ON THE SEX PISTOLS!

AOR
Why? I eat anything and everything I can get my hands on AND I'm the biggest carnivore ever; steak is my favorite food.

1) What do you normally eat?

2) How many hours of sleep do you get?

3) Do you go outside often?

4) What's your number? 13 stick out tongue

Soleran
Sunshine, grab a tan and that will fix that.

I'm not saying you need it but I believe that might be a possible solution.

Morning_Glory

Except for Riley ermm yea... you better except for Riley wifeOriginally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus

I don't understand it. Does anyone else have this? Not even a bit of concealer(sp?) softens it out. you dont look gaunt to me... and veggies are all gaunt in the face...

sigh

Barker
**** YOU, MAN, **** YOU.
HEY, DON'T BE MEAN. DON'T YOU ****ING STEP ON MY ****ING SHOES EITHER!

Yuna_And_Tidus
**** YOU, MAN, **** YOU.

THE SEX PISTOLS? THE SEX PISTOLS? I DICK ON THE SEX PISTOLS!
Hey dude, lower the caps or I'll be forced to judo-bow your face.
Originally posted by AOR
1) What do you normally eat?

2) How many hours of sleep do you get?

3) Do you go outside often?

4) What's your number? 13 stick out tongue
1) It depends on if Mom takes me to the store/fast food in the morning, honestly, so I can't really answer that question. For lunch it depends on if Travis is at school, he usually steals me a hamburger and I eat that and am still starving. For dinner I usually eat whatever the hell Mom fixes and I'll have a few snacks after that. That's the typical school day meal. On the weekends I'll eat 10x more than that.
2) Between 6 and a half and 9 depending on if there is a good show on TV, I am reading, I am f***** up, etc.
3) No, never.
4) naughty

TigerEyes
i have the same problem and mines because of allergies..my eyes gets so irritated and annoyed so i often don't sleep or rub them too much so

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Soleran
Sunshine, grab a tan and that will fix that.

I'm not saying you need it but I believe that might be a possible solution.
Hmm...mebbeh, but it's not possible to really get a tan in this cold ass weather.
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea... you better except for Riley wife you dont look gaunt to me... and veggies are all gaunt in the face...

sigh
Yeah they are.

Ooooooooooh, guess what everyone? During my spring break I get to go to Alabama and I've never been there before. I'm going with my cousin and aunt/uncle and another one of my aunt/uncles and I don't know what all we're doing exactly but I do know that we get to go to the beach! I've never been to the beach before! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by TigerEyes
i have the same problem and mines because of allergies..my eyes gets so irritated and annoyed so i often don't sleep or rub them too much so
Really? I had mo idea allergies could be the cause of something like that. Did your doctor tell you this?

Les yeux clos
This thread is such attention seeking bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not all vegetarians look gaunt, if they eat a diet that suppliments what they miss out with meat, there is no reason why they can't be as healthy or more healthy that most people. messed

Yuna_And_Tidus
Well now I can remember why I put you on ignore a long time ago, because you're a douche. If I were seeking attention I would've said "Oh MY GOD GUYS DO I LOOK GAUNT AND YELLOW AND UGLY?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

TigerEyes
Really? I had mo idea allergies could be the cause of something like that. Did your doctor tell you this? yah...

Les yeux clos
Well now I can remember why I put you on ignore a long time ago, because you're a douche. If I were seeking attention I would've said "Oh MY GOD GUYS DO I LOOK GAUNT AND YELLOW AND UGLY?" roll eyes (sarcastic) You pretty much did do that. wink

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
This thread is such attention seeking bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not all vegetarians look gaunt, if they eat a diet that suppliments what they miss out with meat, there is no reason why they can't be as healthy or more healthy that most people. messed thumb upI think (in my humble veggie opinion) they are more healthier than meat eaters

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
HEY, DON'T BE MEAN. DON'T YOU ****ING STEP ON MY ****ING SHOES EITHER!

OH YEAH? WELL **** YOU, YOU MOTHER****ING ********ING ********ER!

Hey dude, lower the caps or I'll be forced to judo-bow your face.

**** YOU! *does finger thing*

Les yeux clos
thumb upI think (in my humble veggie opinion) they are more healthier than meat eaters Considering how the majority of animals that are used for meat are raised, you're probably right.

If I didn't really like the taste, I'd become veggie. ninja

Yuna_And_Tidus
OH YEAH? WELL **** YOU, YOU MOTHER****ING ********ING ********ER!

**** YOU! *does finger thing*
That's it...

AOR

Morning_Glory
Well now I can remember why I put you on ignore a long time ago, because you're a douche. If I were seeking attention I would've said "Oh MY GOD GUYS DO I LOOK GAUNT AND YELLOW AND UGLY?" roll eyes (sarcastic) but you DONT look YELLOW or GAUNT... i dont even see where exactly you are seeing this... because you dont look any of these things... that picture you posted looks the same as all the other pictures you post of yourself on this forum (which is a nice picture)

and saying vegetarians -- you are generalizing all of us- saying we all look YEllOW and GAUNT... which I don't think I do one bit

Yuna_And_Tidus

Yuna_And_Tidus
but you DONT look YELLOW or GAUNT... i dont even see where exactly you are seeing this... because you dont look any of these things... that picture you posted looks the same as all the other pictures you post of yourself on this forum (which is a nice picture)

and saying vegetarians -- you are generalizing all of us- saying we all look YEllOW and GAUNT... which I don't think I do one bit
Well thank you, but don't you see the yellow/dark tannish circles surrounding my eyes that are a lot different from my skin tone? smile

TigerEyes
when I was a vegi people used to say I looked sick and it was cuz i had low iron and now that i eat meat(mmm meat) i look better...it just depends on the person's body and how it reacts to different diets!

Bloigen
That's it...

I took kendo for seven years, Taijutsu for four, I also work out weekly at a gym and have entered in several boxing matches.

Do your worst. flex

Morning_Glory
Well thank you, but don't you see the yellow/dark tannish circles surrounding my eyes that are a lot different from my skin tone? smile

NO!...seriously!

it looks just like all your other pictures you post of yourself in this forum... I think Ive even seen you wear that shirt before

Im questioning your real purpose of this thread...

BlackSunshine
Really? I had mo idea allergies could be the cause of something like that. Did your doctor tell you this?

Your allergies can cause it smart one. If you rub your eyes to much it can happen. You dont need a doctor to tell you this.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Your allergies can cause it smart one. If you rub your eyes to much it can happen. You dont need a doctor to tell you this. true I figured it out on my own and my doctor just told me anyway!

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by TigerEyes
true I figured it out on my own and my doctor just told me anyway!

I wasnt trying to be ugly about it, you know, its just common sense thats all.

Röland
Ooooooooooh, guess what everyone? During my spring break I get to go to Alabama and I've never been there before. I'm going with my cousin and aunt/uncle and another one of my aunt/uncles and I don't know what all we're doing exactly but I do know that we get to go to the beach! I've never been to the beach before! Yaaaaaaaaay!

My aunt lives in Alabama she will make you a bunch of food and stuff if you visit her. eek!

Yuna_And_Tidus

..::Marea::..

Except for Riley ermm

I'm a vegetarian too. Am I icky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.