Ion and Parallax versus Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who wins?

Nikkolas
They don't have a chance and if ANYONE says they do...then there is seriously a DC bias on here.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who wins?

thanks for admiring the avatar. Living Tribunal>>Parallax>Ion

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who wins?

lt wins. stomp for marvel meh

draxx_tOfU
LT blinks...

if both are << spectre, then i dont see how they can take on LT...

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
LT blinks...

if both are << spectre, then i dont see how they can take on LT...

^ I agree. I am glad ppl recognize the power Living Tribunal has.

Batman-Prime
Ion stands no chance, he would go down soon, Paralax in his Prime defeated the Spectre, so I give him a tie.

Soljer
DC Wins.

Always and unchanging.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ion stands no chance, he would go down soon, Paralax in his Prime defeated the Spectre, so I give him a tie.

I am really thinking that Spectre isn't as powerful as the Tribunal if he has THAT many low feats.

Getting beat by a universal threat shouldn't happen. Same with Batman drawing blood, Black Adam doing visible damage, Black Alice taking his powers, etc.

Something isn't adding up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I am really thinking that Spectre isn't as powerful as the Tribunal if he has THAT many low feats.

Getting beat by a universal threat shouldn't happen. Same with Batman drawing blood, Black Adam doing visible damage, Black Alice taking his powers, etc.

Parallax was not a Universal threat. The panel and all the tie ins clearly show him messing with multiple realities and even creating and destroying them. And he didn't beat the spectre.

Batman-Prime

Don't forget Hal threated the Dawn of Creation which is more like the beginning of everything, in Marvel Terms, the dawn of Omniverse, though DCs Universe is not an Omniverse, or Megaverse. Differen't techniques work this two universes so Paralax couldn't be a threat to the "ominiverse of DC" cause there is none. The dawn of creation you see there was in this time really EVERYTHING, and Spectre it's protector. So not a low feat, just an "uber" enemy like the Anti-Monitor.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LT.

i agree

bigbran
Ion stands no chance, he would go down soon, Paralax in his Prime defeated the Spectre, so I give him a tie. confused

This whole thing doesn't make sense...

Ion is more powerful than Parallax. Parallax never defeated Spectre.

If he had, you would give him a tie... OK... except he was also fighting more people than just Spectre.

Also, Ion goes down soon... but if Parallax can stalemate LT, how soon is "soon"?

Probably Ion, and Parallax.

Why is everyone driven by companies in threads? Instead of saying character names, people will say the company, instead... almost like it means something...

StarsNeverFall7
Yea I thought the whole Ion and Parallax idea was a bit bit confused in this thread...

Ion>>Parallax as far as against the LT,

DC team.

draxx_tOfU

thumb up

we have the same suspicion...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
thumb up

we have the same suspicion...

meh. spectre and tribunal held those brothers back. only those two. sidious says they are equal

Newjak

Something isn't adding up. I always equate Spectre's low power showings to how much power the big guy is giving him. Thats why it really is hard to gauge someone like a Spectre because in reality at any given time they could be considerably more or less powered in any given feat.

Supreme being

I am sure your probably going to dismiss this but its how i see it, the reason for the spectres low showing is simple he has featured and appeared in a hell of a lot more titles than the LT whose showing i can count with my fingers and toes. And to make his apperances exciting they have to chuck some sh.. his way.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by bigbran
confused

This whole thing doesn't make sense...

Ion is more powerful than Parallax. Parallax never defeated Spectre.

If he had, you would give him a tie... OK... except he was also fighting more people than just Spectre.

Also, Ion goes down soon... but if Parallax can stalemate LT, how soon is "soon"?

Probably Ion, and Parallax.

Why is everyone driven by companies in threads? Instead of saying character names, people will say the company, instead... almost like it means something...

Paralax in his PRIME (Zero Hour) was more powerful then both Ions together. In Zero Hour #0 he faught the Spectre, was attacked by Kyle, defeated the Spectre, whose "sacrifice" gave the heroes enough time to defeat hal. When Paralax was killed Spectre reappeared to "repair" the Universe.

He indeed defeated the Spectre, though temporaily, if the heroes wouldn't be there, only those two, Paralax would have to fight the Spectre again, an again till he would find a way to "kill" him, or till his energies would be too low to win.

Soon is right at the beginning wink.

Thanos_THOTU
This is so ****ed up ... When will people learn, the Living Tribunal would beat the crap out of all Marvel (exception of the OAA) characters and beat everyone, or stalemate everyone with the exeption of the Presence.

Galan007
LT easily takes this.

galan_lt

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
LT easily takes this.

galan_lt

haven't seen you in awhile...

Galan007
haven't seen you in awhile... Been on a nice vacation.

Thanos_THOTU
LT easily takes this.

galan_lt
That's not the Living Tribunal, this is the Living Tribunal.
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/divers/LivingTribunal.gif http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/ennemis/Thanos.gif (For scale)

masterbruce
Been on a nice vacation.

oh ok, cool.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
That's not the Living Tribunal, this is the Living Tribunal.
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/divers/LivingTribunal.gif http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/ennemis/Thanos.gif (For scale) I have LT envy laughing out loud

Utrigita
Agree with Galan that LT takes this.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Agree with Galan that LT takes this.

Everyone agrees with my avatar. Living Tribunal wins

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
Everyone agrees with my avatar. Living Tribunal wins

Not everyone wink

Gamesmaster
Living Tribunal would mostly likely win, as he's only been easily defeated once by Thanos powered up from the Heart of the Universe, Marvel's strongest artifact.

guy222
Not everyone wink

sounds fair

draxx_tOfU
LT beats ion, parallax and spectre combined...

**runs**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.