Eye Gunk....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i hate this stuff!! it gets across your pupil and makes everything all blurry!!!

Strangelove
every morning sad

Rogue Jedi
right now for me. looking at a computer screen too long does it to me, sensitive eyes and all.

BlackSunshine
Its called bug sh*t....little bugs that you cant see get in your eyes at night and suck the dampness outta your eyes and sh*t on your eyes........I'm not kidding ermm

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by Strangelove
every morning sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Its called bug sh*t....little bugs that you cant see get in your eyes at night and suck the dampness outta your eyes and sh*t on your eyes........I'm not kidding ermm
shut up. that scares me.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
shut up. that scares me.

Sorry...the truth is scary sometimes.

Rogue Jedi
like bed mites, eh?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
like bed mites, eh?

yeah, thats it.

TigerEyes
I'd say bug sh*t is bull cuz my eyes like 24/7 have gunk in them..and make me go blind...cuz of allergies...

Council#13
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

Yes, that kind of language is very becoming of a young lady. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TigerEyes
I'd say bug sh*t is bull cuz my eyes like 24/7 have gunk in them..and make me go blind...cuz of allergies...
sensitive eyes too, eh?

amity75
Here in Scotland we call it eye cheese.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.