thanos vs darkseid both with powerup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Thanos has the infinity gems and darkseid has the anti life equation.

Who wins?

jasonk3
Darkseid...because wolverine was able to cut thanos with IG ( even though that was pis)

TricksterPriest
Wasn't that PIS and Thanos lowering his power levels?

This thread sucks balls. Which DS is it? Avatar level, or true level?

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
Thanos has the infinity gems and darkseid has the anti life equation.

Who wins?

i did a better thread

taking thanos

Jax_Jax
what do you know, guy222 is taking marvel.

silly little man, darkseid with ease 9/10 10/10

Bouboumaster
Thanos via balls crushing for the win

Batman-Prime
DS 9/10

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
what do you know, guy222 is taking marvel.

silly little man, darkseid with ease 9/10 10/10

hey, buddy. look at my thread. thanos w/hoti destroys any version of darkseid. how's that.

Jax_Jax
Originally posted by guy222
hey, buddy. look at my thread. thanos w/hoti destroys any version of darkseid. how's that.

lol.

but thats because hotu is like probably the most powerfull thing in the marvel universe.

thats like me saying DS with full control of the sources power can take any version of thanos.

either way, DS takes this.

bigbran
either way, DS takes this. How? What feats do you ever have, to support this conclusion?

Jax_Jax
i guess the whole DS taking over the universe with the ALE and making the whole idea of free will extinct, and creating one rule under him, while completely controling every single living mind in the universe thing doesnt support it at all.

if DS has the ALE, he would completely have control of the whole universe.

that, and he just recently re-wrote and realigned the WHOLE time line and time stream,(while supes free'd him of the source wall)

thanos was never able to something like this, unless he had some kind of extra power like the power gems, or the hotu.

DS is just too powerfull and has done things with his abilities that surpass those of thanos.

now combining all this with the equation to control all life and willingly destroy it, he would not be stopped by thanos with the infinty gems

LORDSIDIOUS01
lol.

but thats because hotu is like probably the most powerfull thing in the marvel universe.

thats like me saying DS with full control of the sources power can take any version of thanos.

either way, DS takes this.

meh. they both job too damm much. call it even. lord sidious say

bigbran
i guess the whole DS taking over the universe with the ALE and making the whole idea of free will extinct, and creating one rule under him, while completely controling every single living mind in the universe thing doesnt support it at all.

that, and he just recently re-wrote and realigned the WHOLE time line and time stream,(while supes free'd him of the source wall)

thanos was never able to something like this, unless he had some kind of extra power like the power gems, or the hotu.

DS is just too powerfull and has done things with his abilities that surpass those of thanos.

now combining all this with the equation to control all life and willingly destroy it, he would not be stopped by thanos with the infinty gems Ummm... Thanos actually had a fighting back universe, under his control...

You know, all time and space, in a fighting form?
Thanos also turned into the universe.

Also, what are you talking about?
I seen that you were trying to compare Darkseid with the ALE to normal Thanos.

thanos was never able to something like this, unless he had some kind of extra power like the power gems, or the hotu.Funny?

The fact is, that normal Thanos has nothing to do with this thread, THANOS HAS THE INFINITY GAUNTLET!

Jax_Jax
i was comparing him to regular thanos because guy222 was comparing regular DS to hotu thanos.

and i'm very aware of thanos containing the infinty gauntlet.

but the source has been said to be the UlTIMATE power.

If DS knew the ALE, he would single handedly be able to controll all and every thing in the universe. DS alone can re-write time itself, this meaning he can easily choose to re-write it, with someone like thanos not ever existing in it. he has been shown to accomplish this ablility as is.
now give him the power of the ALE, he would be just too powerfull for thanos

bigbran
i was comparing him to regular thanos because guy222 was comparing regular DS to hotu thanos.

and i'm very aware of thanos containing the infinty gauntlet.

but the source has been said to be the UlTIMATE power.

If DS knew the ALE, he would single handedly be able to controll all and every thing in the universe. DS alone can re-write time itself, this meaning he can easily choose to re-write it, with someone like thanos not ever existing in it. he has been shown to accomplish this ablility as is.
now give him the power of the ALE, he would be just too powerfull for thanos Not happening... unless you ignore Thanos having the IG, Warlock having the IG, Magus having the IG, Nebula having the IG, Nemisis.
Plus, Darkseid can re-write time... Thanos has complete control of it...

Also what was the best feat/toughest opponent he beat?

tkitna

now combining all this with the equation to control all life and willingly destroy it, he would not be stopped by thanos with the infinty gems

The originator of the the thread gave Thanos the infinity gems. I'm pretty sure he could do whatever Darkseid has done since Thanos had the ability to do anything he wanted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.