Rhino versus Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Rhino is more powerful but Sabretooth is more deadly.

Which beast wins?

capt it up
sabertooth every time

Martian_mind
Rhino is destined to lose 99%of his matches....thus he loses 9.9/10 just for being him...

Muck101
well, when you concider what rhino could actually be capable of, if he weren't an idiot, he should win most of these.

capt it up
Originally posted by Muck101
well, when you concider what rhino could actually be capable of, if he weren't an idiot, he should win most of these.
even if he was not dumb he still lose this match the majority

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
even if he was not dumb he still lose this match the majority

What could Creed do to Rhino? Rhino is much stronger and should be able to take anything Sabretooth can dish at him.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
What could Creed do to Rhino? Rhino is much stronger and should be able to take anything Sabretooth can dish at him.

Adamantium claws? I'm pretty sure they'd tear through Rhino's hide without a problem.

Wolverine2006
Sabretooth could skin him like he did to the Wendigo

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Adamantium claws? I'm pretty sure they'd tear through Rhino's hide without a problem.

Sorry, I meant for this to be Classic Sabretooth...no adamantium claws or bones.

capt it up
Sorry, I meant for this to be Classic Sabretooth...no adamantium claws or bones.
he could beat him repeatedly like he did to ms. marvel

Jyppe
he could beat him repeatedly like he did to ms. marvel

I doubt that would work. The Rhino takes Hulk's punches, but I'd go with sabes anyway..

jinzin
against classic crappy sabretooth rhino actually standa a god chance of winning.. shock

Chikorita
adamantium is not sharper than normal metal. just impossible to break. morons.

the sabretoth fanboyism must stop

Metalmanx
Rhino stomps Sabretooth in this match.

Chikorita
yeah, finally one who understands basic nature

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Chikorita

the sabretoth fanboyism must stop Originally posted by Chikorita
yeah, finally one who understands basic nature where'd your craptastic grammer go?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Jyppe
I doubt that would work. The Rhino takes Hulk's punches, but I'd go with sabes anyway..

that makes no sense, if Rhino takes Sabes attacks how will Sabes win?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Rhino stomps Sabretooth in this match.

we actually agree eek!

Chikorita
what do you mean? i am new

Metalmanx
we actually agree eek!

You're thinking logically for once! Kudos. thumb up

masterbruce
You're thinking logically for once! Kudos. thumb up

patronizing as always disgust

Metalmanx
patronizing as always disgust

Honestly, MB...look who's talking. sad

masterbruce
Honestly, MB...look who's talking. sad

ummm...you said I was thinking logically "FOR ONCE", I believe that is patronizing.

I've never patronized you.

Metalmanx
ummm...you said I was thinking logically "FOR ONCE", I believe that is patronizing.

I've never patronized you.

No? Alright then, I'll just let you think that.

Anyway. Rhino wins.

Jyppe
that makes no sense, if Rhino takes Sabes attacks how will Sabes win?

Haven't you noticed that Rhino loses 99% of his fights? smile

capt it up
so in order for you to allow rhino to win you had to stripp sabertooth of all his powers how sad.

Jyppe
so in order for you to allow rhino to win you had to stripp sabertooth of all his powers how sad.

Do you think an adamantiumless Sabes would win?

capt it up
Do you think an adamantiumless Sabes would win?
an adamatium sabes would take ti every time.

there using classic sabes meaning before sabes had any powers which is pritty dumb

masterbruce
an adamatium sabes would take ti every time.

there using classic sabes meaning before sabes had any powers which is pritty dumb

wait, I thought adamantium was only a relatively recent upgrade?

I'm talking about sabretooth with all his powers just no adamantium

capt it up

then he win's.

sabertooth can more then likly cut him with his bone claws not to mention he could just keep pounding him till he dropp's.

jinzin

then sabretooth wins..

Badabing
Sabretooth gets wtfgoredpwnd. no expression And that's the no spin truth.

J/K stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Rhino can't even beat Misty Knight and Collen Wing... what the hell is he going to do with Sabretooth?

Batman-Prime
Rhino 10/10

*vanish*

Badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Rhino can't even beat Misty Knight and Collen Wing... what the hell is he going to do with Sabretooth?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

masterbruce
honestly, I don't see Rhino losing this.

I don't think he can cut Rhino with his claws. and his punches aren't going to hurt Rhino too much while Rhino could knock the stuffing outta Creed.

capt it up

I don't think he can cut Rhino with his claws. and his punches aren't going to hurt Rhino too much while Rhino could knock the stuffing outta Creed.

creed has KO ms. marvel and rouge from simply punching them. He very strong and he extremely skilled fighter making him a dangerous combination

Badabing
creed has KO ms. marvel and rouge from simply punching them. He very strong and he extremely skilled fighter making him a dangerous combination
I've always thought of Sabretooth of an amped up, more skilled and deadlier version of Wolverine. eek!

Metalmanx

To my knowledge, Rhino is stronger than both Rogue and Ms. Marvel. He is class 80, if I remember correctly. He is also much more durable than the two, even though they are extremely durable themselves.

While Creed is a very skilled fighter (along with his other attributes), a non-jobbing Rhino should take him for the majority.

masterbruce
To my knowledge, Rhino is stronger than both Rogue and Ms. Marvel. He is class 80, if I remember correctly. He is also much more durable than the two, even though they are extremely durable themselves.

While Creed is a very skilled fighter (along with his other attributes), a non-jobbing Rhino should take him for the majority.

Spiderman is stronger than Creed right? How does Spiderman usually beat Rhino?

Soljer

the sabretoth fanboyism must stop

Adamantium, well, at least Wolverine's adamantium, IS made to be incredibly sharp. It is unknown whether this is unique to Wolverine's adamantium claws, or a property of the metal in general. If we are to assume that Sabretooth's claws are as sharp as Wolverine's, then Rhino is NO problem.

But anyways, I dunno how much it'd take to put Rhino down. But I doubt class 15 Sabretooth's got it.

capt it up
Adamantium, well, at least Wolverine's adamantium, IS made to be incredibly sharp. It is unknown whether this is unique to Wolverine's adamantium claws, or a property of the metal in general. If we are to assume that Sabretooth's claws are as sharp as Wolverine's, then Rhino is NO problem.

But anyways, I dunno how much it'd take to put Rhino down. But I doubt class 15 Sabretooth's got it.
but class 10 spdierman does?

Metalmanx
Spiderman is stronger than Creed right? How does Spiderman usually beat Rhino?

Honestly? It all depends. For the most part it's a powerful mix of stick-and-move attacks combined with environmental factors. Spidey's use of the environment is a big factor in his wins against Rhino.

Metalmanx
but class 10 spdierman does?

Class 20+, you mean?

masterbruce
Honestly? It all depends. For the most part it's a powerful mix of stick-and-move attacks combined with environmental factors. Spidey's use of the environment is a big factor in his wins against Rhino.

Has he ever knocked Rhino out? Cuz if he can't, I don't see Creed doing it.

Spidey's agility makes him an incredibly hard target for Rhino to deal with, which is why he is so effective against Rhino.

Creed, on the other hand, is not as agile and needs to get close, playing right into Rhino's hands.

I don't think Creed can even get 1 victory straight out fight against Rhino, the only way he'd win is if he tries to outsmart Rhino.

outarddwarf
Rhino at least 7 out of ten

capt it up
Class 20+, you mean?
no I ment 10 tons back when spiderman first beat rhino he was 10 tons

capt it up

Spidey's agility makes him an incredibly hard target for Rhino to deal with, which is why he is so effective against Rhino.

Creed, on the other hand, is not as agile and needs to get close, playing right into Rhino's hands.

I don't think Creed can even get 1 victory straight out fight against Rhino, the only way he'd win is if he tries to outsmart Rhino.
creed mis superhumanly agile and is extremely skileld he could easily evade rhino

jinzin

what? spiderman has knocked rhino out with blunt fists... captain america PULVERIZED rhino with kicks and punches...

sabretooth and spiderman are in the same league strength wise... besides.. what happens when sabretooth rips rhino's face off?

Sabretooth was EXTREMELY fast back in his marauders days (faster than wolverine) and he's been improved three times over since then... no expression

Sabretooth's got the skills to humiliate rhino too, he's a level 6 (7 by some charts) on the fighting scale, and even wolverine has commented on several occasions on how sabretooth's fighting ability is in a word.. superb. He proved in a fight with wolverine that if he doesn't want to be hit in a fasion he dislikes he doesn't have to be,

Not to mention sabretooth's healing factor and durability...

back in his marauder days he took down samson a mutant with immense super strength, then fought caliban right after that and had caliban on the ropes before rictor interviened, he then got a direct hit from cannonball and presumably took everything rictor could dish out, and he STILL wasn't phased.
the guy took on constrictor beat his ass in spite of getting blasted with his coils, and the neuro collar sabes wore at the time, then he took a direct hit from the iron fist, and then took a prolonged beating from luke cage.. he he STILL didn't go down...
He clobbered omega red AFTER OR got the drop on him, (omega red has delivered some beatings to the likes of cable, iron man, rogue, and collosus.

the guy outslugged mrs. marvel, and he's knocked out rogue in three hits.. both of those occured BEFORE his graydon creed enhancements...

He's taken a full on assualt from rogue, who burried his head into a concrete wall continuously pounding on him, and he just noncholantly plucked himself back out after she accidently touched his skin and went crazy...

When x-factor couldn't bring down one of onslaught's enhanced sentinals it wasn't the x-men that they turned to for help cause they already had (a big gun) Sabretooth, downstairs.

And his organic claws- they can rend through steel, wolverine cut through rhino's hide with one measily little swipe and he wasn't even trying. you think sabretooth's claws won't go through rhino's skin?

even if they didn' it wouldnt' matter.

After weapon x he made a fur coat out of wendigo, and completely PWNED two guys with superman-like capibilities.

He no sold maverick's concusive force blasts and walked right threw grenades and rocket launchers...

but he can't take rhino? confused

there's something seriously wrong there..

jinzin

no he's not more durable.. again wolverine's noncholantly put his claws through rhino's skin without any effort at all, meanwhile roague has been able to take a glancing blow from his claws with virtually no effect.

jinzin
Class 20+, you mean?

no he means class 10 since classic spiderman had every bit as much as was necessary to take it to rhino with blunt fists..

here's the thing, rhino's just as dangerous if not more to himself than he is to sabretooth, remember he has a bad pention for KOPing himself out when trying to gore his opponents.

jinzin

actually creed's fast and agile as all hell, he's kept up with spiderman in a breif display of agility in his like 4th appearance, in his own series he uses spiderman like agility to leap and scale his way up a skyscraper and he's carrying a person on his back... what that, and the fact that his agility and speed had him closing the gap too fast for either spiderman or punisher to react and then promptly humiliated them... well.. erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
what? spiderman has knocked rhino out with blunt fists... captain america PULVERIZED rhino with kicks and punches...

sabretooth and spiderman are in the same league strength wise... besides.. what happens when sabretooth rips rhino's face off?

Sabretooth was EXTREMELY fast back in his marauders days (faster than wolverine) and he's been improved three times over since then... no expression

Sabretooth's got the skills to humiliate rhino too, he's a level 6 (7 by some charts) on the fighting scale, and even wolverine has commented on several occasions on how sabretooth's fighting ability is in a word.. superb. He proved in a fight with wolverine that if he doesn't want to be hit in a fasion he dislikes he doesn't have to be,

Not to mention sabretooth's healing factor and durability...

back in his marauder days he took down samson a mutant with immense super strength, then fought caliban right after that and had caliban on the ropes before rictor interviened, he then got a direct hit from cannonball and presumably took everything rictor could dish out, and he STILL wasn't phased.
the guy took on constrictor beat his ass in spite of getting blasted with his coils, and the neuro collar sabes wore at the time, then he took a direct hit from the iron fist, and then took a prolonged beating from luke cage.. he he STILL didn't go down...
He clobbered omega red AFTER OR got the drop on him, (omega red has delivered some beatings to the likes of cable, iron man, rogue, and collosus.

the guy outslugged mrs. marvel, and he's knocked out rogue in three hits.. both of those occured BEFORE his graydon creed enhancements...

He's taken a full on assualt from rogue, who burried his head into a concrete wall continuously pounding on him, and he just noncholantly plucked himself back out after she accidently touched his skin and went crazy...

When x-factor couldn't bring down one of onslaught's enhanced sentinals it wasn't the x-men that they turned to for help cause they already had (a big gun) Sabretooth, downstairs.

And his organic claws- they can rend through steel, wolverine cut through rhino's hide with one measily little swipe and he wasn't even trying. you think sabretooth's claws won't go through rhino's skin?

even if they didn' it wouldnt' matter.

After weapon x he made a fur coat out of wendigo, and completely PWNED two guys with superman-like capibilities.

He no sold maverick's concusive force blasts and walked right threw grenades and rocket launchers...

but he can't take rhino? confused

there's something seriously wrong there..

Okay, I'm convinced. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Looks like Sabretooth would win this one.

no he's not more durable.. again wolverine's noncholantly put his claws through rhino's skin without any effort at all, meanwhile roague has been able to take a glancing blow from his claws with virtually no effect.

Really? I don't ever recall that. Well, neither of those instances really. Wolvie's claws had no affect on Rogue?

no he means class 10 since classic spiderman had every bit as much as was necessary to take it to rhino with blunt fists..

here's the thing, rhino's just as dangerous if not more to himself than he is to sabretooth, remember he has a bad pention for KOPing himself out when trying to gore his opponents.

Ah, gotcha. I wasn't aware he was talking about classic Spidey. My apologies.

And yea, I guess that is true. Rhino does seem to do himself more damage than anything else. I'd honestly like to see Rhino become more of a threat. He could really be a great villian if he was just smarter.

jinzin
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Looks like Sabretooth would win this one.
thumbsup

Really? I don't ever recall that. Well, neither of those instances really. Wolvie's claws had no affect on Rogue?

first happened in alpha flight special one...
second happened in wolverine... ummm 150 something.. the first appearance of mr. x... like I said, it was only a glancing blow so I'm not sure if that has any leverage in a forum fight... considering the counter evidence at least.. but yes rogue was unharmed.

Ah, gotcha. I wasn't aware he was talking about classic Spidey. My apologies.

And yea, I guess that is true. Rhino does seem to do himself more damage than anything else. I'd honestly like to see Rhino become more of a threat. He could really be a great villian if he was just smarter.

Well there is a storyline where rhino aquires genious level intellect.. he absolutely curbstomped spidey after that... but when his life started falling apart he went back to the scientists that helped him to make him dumber... even worse than he was before.

on a side note: another thing I forgot was killpower.. killpower's slugged it out with death's head and death metal (both class 60-100), invulnerability is one of his described capibilities and he's even stalemated hercules in an arm wrestling contest...
sabretooth kicked his ass.

Metalmanx
Well there is a storyline where rhino aquires genious level intellect.. he absolutely curbstomped spidey after that... but when his life started falling apart he went back to the scientists that helped him to make him dumber... even worse than he was before.

Yea. I've read that. That's why I'd like to see that happen for real, at least for awhile. Rhino has such potential, but he's just too damn dumb.

Ah well. Sabes wins this.

Jyppe
I thought no one jobs on KMC forums, no?

Yet it's still not enough to take Wolverine no expression And Rhino had no problems tagging Spider-man recently.

What is he going to do? Throw a "judo punch"? laughing

Uh, didn't a powerless Cable hold his own against Omega Red pretty well?

Nope, Rogue hits him exatly 3 times. Counting the first throw. Yet those 3 hits did a lot as the comic states that "Sabretooth reaches clumsily & tries to claw Rogue"
And in the same issue Bishop KOs Sabes with only one blast.

Well, Rhino's skin has been stated to be unbreakable recently. Go figure wether that will last or not. He has gotten some upgrades down the road too.

Rocketlaunchers? And I think Maverick only threw one grenade, and then Sabes suprised him and impaled him with his hand. Can't recall exactly though.

Hell no smokin'

masterbruce
The Rhino takes Hulk's punches, but I'd go with sabes anyway..

changing your mind?

WhiteWitchKing
Rhino gets his eyes ripped out. Sabretooth is a better fighter, more cunning, and fierce. Sabes 7/10.

jinzin
changing your mind?

eh, jyppe just likes to argue with me for the sake of it sometimes.

Chikorita
sabretooth cant hurt rhino, only scratch him a bit
but rhino will do mortal damage

jinzin
I thought no one jobs on KMC forums, no?

This is rhino we're talking about (the only man on kmc to have his very own DISrespect thread).. CIS is still a factor in fights. If Rhino's lost 99% of his career fights.. well...

Yet it's still not enough to take Wolverine no expression And Rhino had no problems tagging Spider-man recently.
except for the fact that it is?
considering that the majority of their on panal fights have been in sabretooth's favor.. confused

What is he going to do? Throw a "judo punch"? laughing

use nerve strikes.. or attack the ligaments... like he did against those goons with the skin that was stronger than hulk's.. no expression

Uh, didn't a powerless Cable hold his own against Omega Red pretty well?

not from what I've seen.

Nope, Rogue hits him exatly 3 times. Counting the first throw. Yet those 3 hits did a lot as the comic states that "Sabretooth reaches clumsily & tries to claw Rogue"
And in the same issue Bishop KOs Sabes with only one blast.
that wierd shotty blast? yeah and?

it's a low end feat for sabretooth, which is funny since you want to debate that no one jobs on the forums.. what do you think that was? confused

as for the rogue thing.. so we're only couting the punches we can see in spite of the story dictating otherwise..?
okay i guess spiderman DIDN'T hit wolverine a whole lot of times in the graveyard fight.. just like 4 or 5.. erm

Well, Rhino's skin has been stated to be unbreakable recently. Go figure wether that will last or not. He has gotten some upgrades down the road too..

similar statements were amde about his hide back in the day.. we saw how well that worked out for him...

and upgrades would matter if he didn't have downgrades to boot.

Rocketlaunchers? And I think Maverick only threw one grenade, and then Sabes suprised him and impaled him with his hand. Can't recall exactly though.
I'm making reference to his durability overall during that time span.. sorry though it does look like I was talking about the same fight.

Hell no smokin' obviously somebodies forgotten who rhino really is.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin

one word for you.. killpower.

this guy would decimate rhino.. and what's worse he would do it, thinking it was a joke....

sabretooth kicked his ass...

and...... mortal damage? What the f**k?

do you even KNOW who sabretooth IS? confused

Badabing
I agree. Sabes gets gored to death.

srankmissingnin
Even if Sabretooth wasn't strong enough to physically hurt Rhino - which he is - Rhino has no less then two openings on his body that Sabretooth can reach into and grap a handful of organs... although he might want to avoid one of those openings.

Chikorita
gored? you mean bored?
well, i only have major knowledge on classic sabretooth, only knows the new one

Badabing
Truthfully, Sabes wins this battle. Jinzin is correct, CIS is a part of Rhino's character.

Chikorita
but rhinos skin is so tough he can run through buildings like a knife in butter?

Badabing
but rhinos skin is so tough he can run through buildings like a knife in butter?
I know. His bio stats are impressive but he doesn't have enough wins to justify a win against Sabes. He always manages to defeat himself really.

Chikorita
cool.
have they already fought?

Jyppe
Do you really think those 2 instances and many more didn't happen because of jobbing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Still, jobbing isn't taken in consideration on these forums, but maybe I shouldn't be saying that as someone here thinks Wolverine damaging Thanos with his claws isn't Bs/PIS/jobbing.. confused

Riceroost disagrees with you. And, Rhino tagged Spider-man who's at least equal to Sabes reflex wise and backs a spider sense too.

How many times have you seen Sabretooth do nervestrikes? Skilled doesn't necessarily mean fancy sh*t. Are you talking about those experiments of Mr. Sinister?

Have you seen the scans?

that wierd shotty blast? yeah and?

I'm not the one who brought up issue am I? Low end showing doesn't necessarily equate to jobbing. You brought a high end feat from the book, I'll bring a low end showing to balance it out.. Besides, you need to debate with the highest showings of both characters, or the middle ground. Now you're stating Sabretooth's high end showings and Rhino's low end showings. That's pretty skewed IMO.

That's the best we can do, I'm not going to go by some random made up number. I'll trust the art more than your (our?) made up numbers. Besides, the hole he's getting punched in isn't getting any bigger, that dictates that Rogue didn't punch that many times. As her first punches made a huge hole into it. If she had continued, she would have punched Sabretooth through it.

Oooookay... confused Now you've complitely lost me here.. Have I ever debated about any graveyard fights with anyone? NopeZ0r. I presume you're talking about.

But his hide hasn't been pierced lately, has it?

Ah, my bad then smile

Noticed the smiley? Noticed my other posts in this thread? wink

Metalmanx
one word for you.. killpower.

this guy would decimate rhino.. and what's worse he would do it, thinking it was a joke....

sabretooth kicked his ass...

and...... mortal damage? What the f**k?

do you even KNOW who sabretooth IS? confused

While I believe I'm convinced that Sabretooth can win against Rhino, is it possible that victory against Killpower would be considered PIS/Jobbing/Low-showing? I can't lie, I honestly don't know anything about Killpower, his wiki article and other sites don't help much either. But it just seems that if this guy could decimate Rhino, how would he get so destroyed by Sabretooth?

I'm honestly just mostly asking for a sort of explanation of the fight or something like that. Just seems like that this guy shouldn't have lost to Sabretooth, the way you describe him.

jinzin
Do you really think those 2 instances and many more didn't happen because of jobbing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Still, jobbing isn't taken in consideration on these forums, but maybe I shouldn't be saying that as someone here thinks Wolverine damaging Thanos with his claws isn't Bs/PIS/jobbing.. confused

Even IF rhino jobs, it's part of his character.. you can't just simply ignore character attributes like that one...

Jobbing is taken into consideration all the time so I'm not sure what the hell you're even reffering to there.

...aaaand there you go being an ass-hat again... no expression
Until someone can prove that thano's can't be cut by admantium forged blades it's only ASSUMED to be PIS and not proven regardless...
Though the bone claw incident may very well be PIS.

Riceroost disagrees with you. And, Rhino tagged Spider-man who's at least equal to Sabes reflex wise and backs a spider sense too.

Okay so NOW what riceroost says has value?
hmmm funny subjective use of his opinion in this debate...

No one said rhino can't touch sabretooth, but rhino doesn't consistently tag spiderman like.... at all.... so I'm not sure why you're trying to use that as a standard of evidence.

How many times have you seen Sabretooth do nervestrikes? Skilled doesn't necessarily mean fancy sh*t. Are you talking about those experiments of Mr. Sinister?

No, I'm talking about spetznaz supersoldiers... sabretooth couldn't claw through their skin, even though his claws were admantium forged.. so he broke them apart at the joints.

Have you seen the scans?
clearly I have not.

I'm not the one who brought up issue am I? Low end showing doesn't necessarily equate to jobbing. You brought a high end feat from the book, I'll bring a low end showing to balance it out.. Besides, you need to debate with the highest showings of both characters, or the middle ground. Now you're stating Sabretooth's high end showings and Rhino's low end showings. That's pretty skewed IMO.

Rhino practically has NOTHING BUT low end showings... What the f**k?

and you're being dense here.. I may have brought up the issue but sabretooth taking superhuman and brick punches and shrugging them off has been a part of his character since like, his third freakin appearance fighting luke cage... erm
bishop blasting sabretooth in the skull and it putting him down is NOT balancing anything out, it's bringing a completely low end non consistency to the forums like it has relevance here.. the fact is.. a majority of the time.. it doesn't.

Bishop puts sabretooth down with a blast to the head... doesn't equate to rhino being able to do the same with a punch either but funny how you missed that little detail.

in any case, low end showing... sabretooth's taken direct hits from cyclops without going down, he took a full power blast from bishop after bishop pumped himself up with half the x-mansions energy and he STILL didn't go down... but bishop shoots him once and he keels over? and that's NOT a low end feat? roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's the best we can do, I'm not going to go by some random made up number. I'll trust the art more than your (our?) made up numbers. Besides, the hole he's getting punched in isn't getting any bigger, that dictates that Rogue didn't punch that many times. As her first punches made a huge hole into it. If she had continued, she would have punched Sabretooth through it.
that's the best we can do? confused

laughing out loud so ignoring storytelling for the sake of the panals is the best we can do?

pffft..

look, sabretooth's clothes being ripped was a result of the assualt from rogue, it's likely that the beating was longer than three hits, especially considering rogues speed, and the fact that she says she has to hit creed a whole lot of times.. and even if it WAS three hits it still doesn't take away from the point I was making earlier concerning sabretooth's crazy durability... to take hits like that without an admantium skeleton and not even doing the bother of shruggin them off... that's not impressive?

Oooookay... confused Now you've complitely lost me here.. Have I ever debated about any graveyard fights with anyone? NopeZ0r. I presume you're talking about.

how have i lost you the point was simple.. you don't have to have debated with me on the issue to have seen it and know the fact that spiderman hit wolverine A LOT of times.. even though only a few punches were thrown...

like the sabretooth example the panals go against story telling but they are embellished by storytelling so we know what's happened..

another example.. in hulk 180 hulk fights wendigo, the narrative describes a prolonged battle between the two where each creature exchanges "blow, after blow, after blow".. on panal they hit eachother a grand total of five times...

another: wolverine in his first encounter with hulk thinks he can't cut through hulk's skin, in spite of the fact that on panal he's never actually shown to strike hulk by the time he says that.

But his hide hasn't been pierced lately, has it?

as anyone tried to?

i mean he hasn't drowned lately either but I wouldn't assume that he's incapible of it..

Noticed the smiley? Noticed my other posts in this thread? wink smiley's tend to be pretty ambiguous in some occasions, and I did notice the other posts.. which is making me paranoid.. like you have some sort of vendetta against me or something.

jinzin
While I believe I'm convinced that Sabretooth can win against Rhino, is it possible that victory against Killpower would be considered PIS/Jobbing/Low-showing? I can't lie, I honestly don't know anything about Killpower, his wiki article and other sites don't help much either. But it just seems that if this guy could decimate Rhino, how would he get so destroyed by Sabretooth?

I'm honestly just mostly asking for a sort of explanation of the fight or something like that. Just seems like that this guy shouldn't have lost to Sabretooth, the way you describe him.

yes I suppose it's possible that you can view it as pis for killpower.. it's definitely a high end sabretooth feat...

he tried to h2h with sabes and he payed that's pretty much all there is to the fight.. but yeah..

Beta Ray Howard
The problem with Rhino is he honestly should NOT lose a lot of fights he gets into. Hell, the guy was able to beat Hulk once. But, then he loses to guys along the lines of Kaine and his rep is dead.

Rhino SHOULD win, Sabes WILL win.

Chikorita
but rhino is so much stronger and tougher and heavier?

Jyppe
Jobbing is part of Rhino's character? I don't think it would matter anywas, but stupidity. THAT would be taken in consideration..

I thought all fights are blood blusted and the fighters fight best as they can, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

laughing Thanos can be cut by adamantium but not by Wolverine's strenght. Not even likes of Galactus & Odin made such damage as Wolverine.

You can't even admit that the bone claw incident was 100% PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He did have proof to back it up at the moment though. I agreed with nearly everything he said in the Sabes vs Wolvie thread and didn't feel like typing it all out, so I summed it up with a short statement. I know he's very Wolverine biased, but still. I couldn't tell if he was being that biased in the debate.

Because he recently had NO problems hitting Spider-man. AT ALL. We're using current versions of the characters, are we not (except that Sabretooth doesn't have his adamantium skeleton. Does he even have it anymore, I think he didn't have it in the Uncanny X-men on going..)

Hmm, a good point. Might work.

It happened, I'm not making anything up. I'm not sure how it exactly went though. I'll see if I can find the scans. smile

Do you think Luke Cage's punches equal to Bishop's blasts? I don't think so. The issue shows that Sabretooth wasn't supposed to be this super duper guy with awesome damage soak. I'll admit that it's a low end feat (Never did I say anything else messed) but we either need to consider all feats for both characters, even as bad as this, or just the high end feats.

He was mindblasted by Xavier couple of times before, and he was shot once to the back before the headshot. Even though he would have logically healed them complitely before the headshot. Besides, maybe Bishop hit the right spot, there are lots of sensitive areas in our skulls. Nerve clusters etc.

When did I ever imply that? When did I ever state that Rhino could do the same with a mere punch? Never. I doubt there are many 100cl bricks who could one shot Sabes.

What's the point of this statement? I didn't say it wasn't a low end feat. confused

Only a part of his glove is torn. That happens in the second panel. The whole skirmish takes place between the 2 speech bubbles Rogue has. not that long.

Tell me, how we're ignoring the storytelling? Does the comic state how long the fight lasted? nope, all we have are the 3 panels. And, rogue stating that she has to hit him many times tells us that she hasn't already hit him that many times.

I never stated it wasn't impressive, I just don't think Rogue was wailing on him that much. He does have at least 4 panels to heal it too. I just wanted to correct your statement about the skirmish a little.

I can't remember the pages so I can't debate against this.

Uh, how do the panels go against what is being told in the Sabretooth example? There aren't any narrative panels stating "Rogue wails on Sabretooth mercilessly"

There isn't any narrative stuff going on while Rogue smacks Creed around. If you mean that some punches COULD have been traded off screen, well then your guess is good as mine. Could have happened, could have not.

Juggernaut does state that his skin is unbreakable and stucks the gun in to his mouth and "boom". I don't think anyone has pierced his hide in a quite some time. His horn was blown off though, by punisher.

Uh, Relax.. It's just a comic book forums. I have no grudge against you what so ever. Do you really think the guy with a Rhino sig wouldn't show up in a Rhino thread? I don't think Rhino will win the majority, but I think he could take a few. Sabretooth would attack his face and possibly cause enough damage to KO him, or at least blind him. And, puh-please. He's Rhino smile

I just didn't agree with some stuff you said in the thread, k?

masterbruce
Jyppe, good job standing up for Rhino...if you don't no one will.

Metalmanx
Hm. I'm actually kinda torn here. Both Sabes and Rhino appear to have the ability to take the other out.

5/10 for both, until I come to a more definitive answer.

Kaos sebaceous
I seriously cant think of a way Rhino can beat Sabertooth

Sabertooth has a healing factor and Rhino has a rough hide

I think current sabes also has adamantium bonded on his bones though i could be wrong

If so then Rhino cant break any bones and Sabes adamantium claws should be able to cut through is hide. If they cant(which is highly unlikely)then Sabretooth will find a spot were the hide isnt covering.

masterbruce
Rhino cannot lose this

He is more than 4 times stronger than Sabretooth

He is a hell of a lot more durable...the guy runs into walls and tanks...you think sabretooth punches are more powerful than a tank ramming into you? i don't think so

Rhino wins 8/10 (the 2 times he loses are if Sabretooth mauls his face and then attacks him)

Soljer
Rhino cannot lose this

He is more than 4 times stronger than Sabretooth

He is a hell of a lot more durable...the guy runs into walls and tanks...you think sabretooth punches are more powerful than a tank ramming into you? i don't think so

Rhino wins 8/10 (the 2 times he loses are if Sabretooth mauls his face and then attacks him)

...What kind of logic is that? Ben Grimm can walk straight into a tank, and he got mauled by Wolverine.

masterbruce
...What kind of logic is that? Ben Grimm can walk straight into a tank, and he got mauled by Wolverine.

yeah but Wolverine has long adamantium claws

Sabretooth doesn't in this battle (I stipulated that)

I agree that a adamantium laced Sabretooth can win

jinzin
Jobbing is part of Rhino's character? I don't think it would matter anywas, but stupidity. THAT would be taken in consideration..

I thought all fights are blood blusted and the fighters fight best as they can, but I'm not entirely sure about it.
the rules also say that CIS isn't exempt in these debates.. i find that rhino's jobbing IS in fact a byproduct of his stupidity (as partially proven when he turned genious), thus I find that Rhino's jobbing is likewise not exempt from these debates.

laughing Thanos can be cut by adamantium but not by Wolverine's strenght. Not even likes of Galactus & Odin made such damage as Wolverine.

You can't even admit that the bone claw incident was 100% PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

K see, here's the thing... my question being...

how do you know for sure?
Has anyone ever tried to cut thanos aside from wolvs? I mean I'm open to evidence as it's presented.. and while thano's proof of durability is no doubt impressive, how are we not certain he suffers from wonder woman syndrome?
If there's evidence I'll back it, so far i've not seen it. confused

He did have proof to back it up at the moment though. I agreed with nearly everything he said in the Sabes vs Wolvie thread and didn't feel like typing it all out, so I summed it up with a short statement. I know he's very Wolverine biased, but still. I couldn't tell if he was being that biased in the debate.
Yes he did have proof.... to back up that wolverine has beaten sabes at least.. and no one said he hasn't... did he have proof that sabretooth's been defeated more times on panal straight up? nah...

Because he recently had NO problems hitting Spider-man. AT ALL. We're using current versions of the characters, are we not (except that Sabretooth doesn't have his adamantium skeleton. Does he even have it anymore, I think he didn't have it in the Uncanny X-men on going..)

I've not seen this encounter honestly.. so I ask you for scans here..
sabretooth's admantium skeleton is at this point ambiguous... it's unknown by showings alone whether he has it or not.. though he certainly could have lost it during HOM.

Do you think Luke Cage's punches equal to Bishop's blasts? I don't think so.
to bishop's shotgun blasts? yes.

The issue shows that Sabretooth wasn't supposed to be this super duper guy with awesome damage soak. I'll admit that it's a low end feat (Never did I say anything else messed) but we either need to consider all feats for both characters, even as bad as this, or just the high end feats. or amiddle ground.. which I'm fine with doing..

He was mindblasted by Xavier couple of times before, and he was shot once to the back before the headshot. Even though he would have logically healed them complitely before the headshot. Besides, maybe Bishop hit the right spot, there are lots of sensitive areas in our skulls. Nerve clusters etc. true.. it COULD be contingent.

When did I ever imply that? When did I ever state that Rhino could do the same with a mere punch? Never. I doubt there are many 100cl bricks who could one shot Sabes. you brought up the feat for demonstrations so i thought this was an implication.

Only a part of his glove is torn. That happens in the second panel. The whole skirmish takes place between the 2 speech bubbles Rogue has. not that long.
Tell me, how we're ignoring the storytelling? Does the comic state how long the fight lasted? nope, all we have are the 3 panels. And, rogue stating that she has to hit him many times tells us that she hasn't already hit him that many times.
I never stated it wasn't impressive, I just don't think Rogue was wailing on him that much. He does have at least 4 panels to heal it too. I just wanted to correct your statement about the skirmish a little.

fair enough.

Juggernaut does state that his skin is unbreakable and stucks the gun in to his mouth and "boom". I don't think anyone has pierced his hide in a quite some time. His horn was blown off though, by punisher.
you talking about mutated rhino in the security hold?

vs. the 50 ton lifting juggs?

Yeah i'm still not convinced that rhino isn't prone to WW syndrome himself.

Uh, Relax.. It's just a comic book forums. I have no grudge against you what so ever. Do you really think the guy with a Rhino sig wouldn't show up in a Rhino thread? I don't think Rhino will win the majority, but I think he could take a few. Sabretooth would attack his face and possibly cause enough damage to KO him, or at least blind him. And, puh-please. He's Rhino smile

I just didn't agree with some stuff you said in the thread, k?
fair enough.

Jyppe
Fair enough, though that means Rhino wont win any fights on KMC then.. sad no

Well, ok, but IMO it's just common sense that human made adamantium blades would not do a thing to a cosmic powerhouse. But since this is off topic and my original comment was kinda a low blow, I'll it be.

Is the topic still up, did you guys reach a conclusion?

It's in the ownage thread, i'll look into finding it later on.

You do know that he just redirects his own energy through those guns, right? They aren't usual guns.

See, we can reach some kind of agreement.. smile

Rhino was mutated? I think they just did some experiments on him.

Juggernaut who lifted nearly as much as Colossus & was whooping it with Sasquatch.

Kaos sebaceous
yeah but Wolverine has long adamantium claws

Sabretooth doesn't in this battle (I stipulated that)

I agree that a adamantium laced Sabretooth can win

Well is it adamantium sabes or not?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Well is it adamantium sabes or not?

no adamantium

jinzin
Fair enough, though that means Rhino wont win any fights on KMC then.. sad no

exactly.. hence why i'm so shocked someone's actually standing up for him.. laughing out loud

Well, ok, but IMO it's just common sense that human made adamantium blades would not do a thing to a cosmic powerhouse. But since this is off topic and my original comment was kinda a low blow, I'll it be.
IMO it's common sense that bullets should have no effect on a guy like thor.. but they do... erm

comics don't exactly run on common sense which is why comic book proof is so important.

Is the topic still up, did you guys reach a conclusion? topic's still up.. no conclusion.. we are decidedly not in agreement.

It's in the ownage thread, i'll look into finding it later on.

k

You do know that he just redirects his own energy through those guns, right? They aren't usual guns.

no, I'm well aware of that.. but again.. he's pumped himself up with half the energy of the entire x-mansion and he blasted sabretooth point blank with it... and sabes still didn't go down... then he nailed sabes again. and sabes was still concious... and that was all after jubillee blasted him point blank as well.. wasn't until she brought a tazer into the fray that sabes got put down.. which is why i think that shotgun incident is nonsense.. especially in context to the fact that he was shrugging of rogues blows like nothing in that same issue. erm

woops anyways.. i'm tangenting.. my point before was.. i think i've seen human's in low grade armor take bishop's shotgun blast and remain concious... regardless i think that luke cage more than likely hits harder than what bishop hit him with there.

Rhino was mutated? I think they just did some experiments on him.

Juggernaut who lifted nearly as much as Colossus & was whooping it with Sasquatch.
and the experiments mutated him didn't they?
meh all i know is that several references were made about juggy being at half power.. so I'm not sure how much validity that holds... I don't think a class 100+ juggernaught would waste time using a gun.. but that's just me.

Jyppe
So there isn't anything worth of debating here anymore? Well, it was good to have a semi-friendly debate for once smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.