Iori VS Genjuro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remulous
These 2 SNK blood spilling red heads shall do battle, but only 1 will come out alive.

Who will it be?

Sado22
its bad enough that Iori is fighting someone with a katana.
but on top of all that its a BIG katana in the hand of a BIG guy who is skilled to the point that he pwned Haohmaru and is literally a bigger version of Iori Yagami with a sword instead of flames, throws ki attacks and is really, really bloodthirsty.

Remulus, you call this bullying right?smile

Genjuro cuts him up and serves him with fried rice and soya sauce.
RIP Yagamisad

*gives his hankercheif to a sobbing brainchild81 and other Iori fan boys*

~Iori Will Always Be Remembered Sado-sama
P.S. *spoiler* the next thing that happens after this pic you posted is Genjuro pwns Iori and handedly defeats and kills him *spoilier*

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
its bad enough that Iori is fighting someone with a katana.
but on top of all that its a BIG katana in the hand of a BIG guy who is skilled to the point that he pwned Haohmaru and is literally a bigger version of Iori Yagami with a sword instead of flames, throws ki attacks and is really, really bloodthirsty.

Remulus, you call this bullying right?smile

Genjuro cuts him up and serves him with fried rice and soya sauce.
RIP Yagamisad

*gives his hankercheif to a sobbing brainchild81 and other Iori fan boys*

Ooh, it isn't that bad. Genjuro is armed with a sword and Iori is armed with fire.

Sado22
yeah but Genjuro is pretty damn good with the sword and has chi attacks to make it worse. not that Iori is DEFNIITELY going to lose but yeah the ods are really against him. Genjuro=9/10

~Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
*ahem* Genjuro is also considered an inferior swordsman to Haohmaru. although he defeated him during their training, he has not beaten Haohmaru since.

Very close fight, too close to call outright.

Btw, I heard a rumor that Genjuro is actually Iori's ancestor. eek!

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Btw, I heard a rumor that Genjuro is actually Iori's ancestor. eek! I heard that too. And I also heard that Ryu is Hayato's(the guy from Plasma Sword) ancestor.

P-Geyser
Well with the Katana, I will give this one to Genjuro. However as in the game, if Genjuro were to somehow lose his sword, I see Iori whipping him.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*ahem* Genjuro is also considered an inferior swordsman to Haohmaru. although he defeated him during their training, he has not beaten Haohmaru since.

May I ask Trickster where you got that from? Genjuro in no way is an inferior swordsman to Haohmaru(I like Haohmaru more though) Genjuro did not defeat...he almost killed Haohmaru which made Nicotine expell him as his student and go on teaching Haohmaru.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Genjuro in no way is an inferior swordsman to Haohmaru. Genjuro did not defeat...he almost killed Haohmaru which made Nicotine expell him as his student and go on teaching Haohmaru. I thought that was the case as well.

Sado22
it is the case

by the way, remulus, this gif of yours looks the coolestsmile

Remulous
it is the case

by the way, remulus, this gif of yours looks the coolestsmile Thanks dude...but what gif are you talking about?!

Sado22
the one from the Sf anime next to your tongue twisting sig big grin
BUT
My sig>>your sig mad
big grin
*rolls cuff waiting for another never to get anywhere argument*

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
the one from the Sf anime next to your tongue twisting sig big grin
BUT
My sig>>your sig mad
big grin
*rolls cuff waiting for another never to get anywhere argument*

~The Invincible Sado-sama Your sig is awesome but it doesn't compare to mine. Not only is it of Ryu but it does somthing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.