new avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
how you all enjoy the issue? I thought it was well done and i enjoyed how wolver and spiderman were talking to eachother while they fight. I just enjoyed the character's envolvement with eachother

Martian_mind
Was this the one where caged pwned Elektra?

If so F*ck yeah

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Was this the one where caged pwned Elektra?

If so F*ck yeah
ya

my2cents
yea i thought the book was crazy, the fight scene between the The avengers and the ninjas was mad funny, especially the dialouge between spiderman and wolverine.

On that note :
Electra getting kicked in the poon by Cage ... NOT COOL, lol

xmarksthespot

Beta Ray Howard
Dude, the c#nt punt was worth my money, especially the sound effect of FOOM!

It was awesome. If it stays comedic and light hearted (which when Bendis writes like that it's fun to read) then I'll keep buying the book.

my2cents
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Dude, the c#nt punt was worth my money, especially the sound effect of FOOM!

It was awesome. If it stays comedic and light hearted (which when Bendis writes like that it's fun to read) then I'll keep buying the book.

laughing "**** punt" yea that was pretty funny. I just dont understand why a man who has titanium skin felt the need to kick her like that, lol couldn't he just shove her off? But ya that was hilarious, Bendis is a good writer.

Disappear
he said it was a message from matt murdock. if you know who elektra is, you'll get why that's funny.

marvelprince
I thought it was a great issue. I expected it to be more slow paced like most of Bendis's stuff, but we jumped right into the action and got alot covered in one issue. We establish what Maya's been doing in Japan, we discover the reason for the man-suit, we get a feel for how she feels about the registration act, we see the fully assembled team and we have Ronin actually appear in this issue as opposed to a year after we've seen him in promo art.

Alfheim
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/821/cuntpuntry1.jpg

......God damn. That even hurts me when I look at it.

Deathstroke
I really liked the manga style art but I'm not a big Bendis fan. The witty banter gets old for me.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I really liked the manga style art but I'm not a big Bendis fan. The witty banter gets old for me.

Yea I find for a lot of people its hate it or love it. Fortunately for me its love it

capt it up
hey who's the leader?

marvelprince
Luke Cage is the leader

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
Luke Cage is the leader
are you sure? when did it say that?

Really wierd to make him leader. Logan is the superior leader with much more experience at leading a team.

However he more then likly would decline leading a team becuase he dislikes it.

Then you have docter strange another superior leader to luke cage.

marvelprince
Originally posted by capt it up
are you sure? when did it say that?

Really wierd to make him leader. Logan is the superior leader with much more experience at leading a team.

However he more then likly would decline leading a team becuase he dislikes it.

Then you have docter strange another superior leader to luke cage.

Idk about Dr Strange leading the team. He has no ties to this team and has never shown an interest in leading. Wolverine does have superior skills, but again he probably wouldn't be interested. Cage on the other hand has shown how good he is by stepping up in the Collective arc at the beginning with his impact police work plus he was leader of the rebels in Hom. For this type of team I see him as a leader

capt it up
Idk about Dr Strange leading the team. He has no ties to this team and has never shown an interest in leading. Wolverine does have superior skills, but again he probably wouldn't be interested. Cage on the other hand has shown how good he is by stepping up in the Collective arc at the beginning with his impact police work plus he was leader of the rebels in Hom. For this type of team I see him as a leader
I guess.

I feel like Logan going to end up acting as Co leader jsut due to his personality. He hates to lead, but when people are goofing off liek in the last fight he will tell them what to do.

marvelprince
Originally posted by capt it up
I guess.

I feel like Logan going to end up acting as Co leader jsut due to his personality. He hates to lead, but when people are goofing off liek in the last fight he will tell them what to do.

In a way I agree. In general meetings or discussions Cage would of course be front and center with Logan in the background but in the field I see Logan giving some orders.

capt it up
In a way I agree. In general meetings or discussions Cage would of course be front and center with Logan in the background but in the field I see Logan giving some orders.
ya I agree fully with this

Beta Ray Howard
Considering Bendis is a huge Luke Cage fan, and he doesn't think of Wolverine as a leader, then it's obvious who is in charge.

To be honest, he'd be much better at leading that type of a team. He's got the right "take charge" attitude whilst other members will either hesitatate (Dr. Strange) or make too many snap decisions (Wolverine).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.