Ghost Rider vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
I saw this one mention somwhere not on this forum some guy saying Ghost RIder could whoop Supermans ass

Is this possible ?

tkitna
No

spetznaz
Originally posted by tkitna
No

That is the only answer necessary.

Kazenji
The only way that ghost rider could beat superman is by using his penence stare thing but first he has to get hold of him first

Beta Ray Howard
The Penance Stare would mess up Superman's day, but he'd have to be standing still, which won't happen. Superman wins by BFR every time.

guy222
Blaze

Trackz
would the penance stare work on superman?

pym-ftw
Has superman resisted hellfire?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Has superman resisted hellfire?

He fought Etrigan and did pretty good against it.

Supes would clean Blaze's clock pretty quickly.

iceman24567
Superman wins

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
He fought Etrigan and did pretty good against it.

Supes would clean Blaze's clock pretty quickly.

Completely different powersets

Harbinger
Originally posted by tkitna
No

DarkSaint85
Is DC hellfire different from Marvel hellfire? If so, how?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Depends on the properties but no they shouldn't be

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
no expression

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Perhaps this is a misplaced post?

confused

Mindset
Is DC hellfire different from Marvel hellfire? If so, how? Two different universes.

Marvel has stronger hellfire because DC sucks.

Doon
Originally posted by Kazenji
I saw this one mention somwhere not on this forum some guy saying Ghost RIder could whoop Supermans ass

Is this possible ?

Uhh.. no shot

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Two different universes.

Marvel has stronger hellfire because DC sucks. Reported

Igniz

confused That is also what I'm wondering about if Hellfire in DC is different from the Marvel Universe.I remember seeing a video in youtube about one of the old comics of Ghost Rider(Blaze).One of Ghost Rider's victim of Hellfire actually stated that the Hellfire is cold and feels like his soul is burning.So it gave me the idea that Hellfire in the Marvel Universe is capable of destroying the soul.

Mindset
Originally posted by Igniz
confused That is also what I'm wondering about if Hellfire in DC is different from the Marvel Universe.I remember seeing a video in youtube about one of the old comics of Ghost Rider(Blaze).One of Ghost Rider's victim of Hellfire actually stated that the Hellfire is cold and feels like his soul is burning.So it gave me the idea that Hellfire in the Marvel Universe is capable of destroying the soul. Marvel hellfire does attack the soul.

Igniz
Marvel hellfire does attack the soul.

thumb up

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans2/MTU58_Hellfire.JPG

pym-ftw
Marvel hellfire does attack the soul.
I know it burned Johnny Storm, can superman touch something that hot/cold without being hurt

Mindset
He would be hurt, idk to what degree though.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, its not a physical heat as such.

Igniz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I know it burned Johnny Storm, can superman touch something that hot/cold without being hurt

Well this scan confirms GR's Hellfire is actually cold.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability21-MagicalAvengers214.jpg

And the scan I posted is proof that GR's Hellfire can destroy the soul.The big question is, if Superman's soul can withstand GR's sustained Hellfire blast.An argument can be made Superman's body can withstand the burning effect of Hellfire.His soul on the other hand is another question though evil face

Mindset
GR's hellfire can also physically hurt you.

Igniz
GR's hellfire can also physically hurt you.

Not denying that.But we can both agree that its ability to destroy souls is even worse than the physical damage it does to its victim evil face

carver9
GR wins.

Igniz
Originally posted by carver9
GR wins.

confused Oh-oh?!!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Trackz
would the penance stare work on superman?

I actually wondered this myself....

what has superman done that would cause this to even affect him?

Mindset
Been a dick for over 70 years.

Igniz
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I actually wondered this myself....

what has superman done that would cause this to even affect him?

The penance stare according to Blackheart, makes the victim's mind relive all misdeeds at once.The only misdeed that I know Superman did was killing Doomsday.but I don't know if that really counts for the Penance Stare to work on him though confused GR's Hellfire blast is Superman's nemesis in this fight.

DarkSaint85
If pre DCnU, he exiled those criminals to the PZ, and he's always been a whiner over that.

tkitna
Been a dick for over 70 years.

laughing

Seriously, I voted no because I dont think the PS would work on the choir boy.

Kazenji
Can someone say bump...

DarkSaint85
bump

nwg202
What kind of Attack did Graves use in JLA? Would that be called a soul attack? Would GR's attack have a similar effect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.