all heralds vs true form DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
true form darkseid meaning no avatars.

actually him,................ i know, when do we ever see the "real him"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jax_Jax

actually him,................ i know, when do we ever see the "real him"

They all lose horribly. DS created the being stayne who easily surpasses all the heralds in power. and she wasn't as powerful as he.

bigbran

actually him,................ i know, when do we ever see the "real him" So... PC?

Jax_Jax
non-jobbing
non-avatar

darkseid. (his true form)

bigbran
non-jobbing
non-avatar

darkseid. (his true form) Originally posted by bigbran
So... PC?

Jax_Jax
lol, sorry...

yes, pc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran

There is no such thing as PC darkseid. You can say true form DS

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no such thing as PC darkseid. You can say true form DS Except... PC Darkseid has better feats.
Leads me to believe that there is a difference.

Plus, if we say PC, then we will actually have something to look at.

tkitna
My decision would be a lot easier if Tyrant wasnt involved here. He's a gnat hair away from being as powerful as Galactus and then you add the Destroyer and the rest of the heralds,,,,,,damn.

I give Darkseid the majority 7/10.

Martian_mind
I'm with BigBran

bigbran
Originally posted by tkitna
My decision would be a lot easier if Tyrant wasnt involved here. He's a gnat hair away from being as powerful as Galactus and then you add the Destroyer and the rest of the heralds,,,,,,damn.

I give Darkseid the majority 7/10. If Tyrant were involved, then the team would stomp.

Tyrant isn't a herald.

tkitna
The more I think about this the more my decision is shifting. All the heralds together is some major power. I'm giving them the win.

Heralds 7/10

tkitna
I was basing my thoughts on the following picture of Galactus and his heralds although I dont know how valid the list is. I'm not going to swear its correct, but if it is, the team wins.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Cosmic_Heralds.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by tkitna
The more I think about this the more my decision is shifting. All the heralds together is some major power. I'm giving them the win.

Heralds 7/10 Quite a difficult thread to guage if I say so myself...

The only people connected to Galactus (through his power), that shouldn't be in this battle are Galactus and Tyrant.
Galactus, for obvious reasons...
Tyrant, because he wasn't a herald, he was created to be a friend.

All heralds though, would include Aunt May, Sabertooth, and the people in the picture.
I think it is fair to give the heralds the majority...

Beta Ray Howard
If we're talking Darkseid before the write-down, then he'd be a shade short of the average Skyfather power level.

I think the Heralds take it due to the numbers game, but that's it.

TricksterPriest
Not quite. The Omega Effect is still technically a one shot weapon last time I looked. PC Darkseid can one shot all of them. And yeah, Tyrant should not be included on this list. He's not technically a herald, and his presence tips the scales too heavily in favor of Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
If we're talking Darkseid before the write-down, then he'd be a shade short of the average Skyfather power level.

I think the Heralds take it due to the numbers game, but that's it.

A shade short of average skyfather? WTF. Swapping around planets and beating the legion of Superheroes? Owning the precrisis jla. Hell even more recent, DS created stayne who is equal to Takion. Takion is Skyfather lvl or more. And he says that DS is more powerful than he is. how much DS do you actually read?

UniOmni
You haven't read anything with Stayne if you say it was a he.

Stayne was a female, and is now gone to boot.

And if the moving of planets is his best feats, then i never want to see you say Darkseid>>>>>Odin ever again.

Galan007
PC Darkseid ftw.

doctorstrongbad
I would like to see a list of "all heralds" just to make sure we are all on the same page. Are you including Spider-man when he had the power cosmic?

It would also depend on the numbers advantage. DS vs. 10 is way different then DS vs. 25 or 30.

Utrigita
The number of Heralds indeed makes a difference, and a question regarding the Omega Beam, how fast is it???

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Utrigita
The number of Heralds indeed makes a difference, and a question regarding the Omega Beam, how fast is it???

They really need a rule on here.

1. List all members on each side

2. List each memeber's bio

I spend half my time on here asking for bios. ugh

Utrigita
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419848_1-galactus-and-heralds-respect-thread
scroll down and you will get a full bio of the heralds from the current timeline 616 and not alot of alternative realities and so on

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
You haven't read anything with Stayne if you say it was a he.

Stayne was a female, and is now gone to boot.

And if the moving of planets is his best feats, then i never want to see you say Darkseid>>>>>Odin ever again.

You sir didn't read anything I said. I SAID TAKION IS EQUAL TO STAYNE AND HE MEANING TAKION MADE THE STATEMENT. DON"T TELL ME what I have read and you can't even read what I wrote correctly. twit.

tdawg14

If you go by this picture and take out Tyrant, the heralds still take this. There are some extremely powerful heralds here. Current SS, Kryptonian, Morg and Dominas. Dominas whipped King Thor. He only lost to SS because he had little experience with the PC. Darkseid gets punked by all of the heralds. Also, who is animating the Destroyer construct. If it is someone ike Odin, the Destroyer soloes Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14

If you go by this picture and take out Tyrant, the heralds still take this. There are some extremely powerful heralds here. Current SS, Kryptonian, Morg and Dominas. Dominas whipped King Thor. He only lost to SS because he had little experience with the PC. Darkseid gets punked by all of the heralds.

Unless of Course DS simply creates multiple stayne beings and he fights the Heralds in his True God form. The heralds dont' have a chance.

tdawg14
If you go by this picture and take out Tyrant, the heralds still take this. There are some extremely powerful heralds here. Current SS, Kryptonian, Morg and Dominas. Dominas whipped King Thor. He only lost to SS because he had little experience with the PC. Darkseid gets punked by all of the heralds.

Unless of Course DS simply creates multiple stayne beings and he fights the Heralds in his True God form. The heralds dont' have a chance.

How long does it take DS to create multiple beings?

NiņoAraņa
"Unless of Course DS simply creates multiple stayne beings and he fights the Heralds in his True God form. The heralds dont' have a chance. "

...who said anything about outside help for forum fights?

nvrbeenwthagirl

In his true God form, the heralds couldn't dish out enough dmg to him for it to matter. he could take his time. They would be like specs to him.

Stupid Rookie

Does it not take him any time or energy to do this? I will have to re-read the issues to remember.

nvrbeenwthagirl

qqqqqqq
DS true form is like cosmic entities not in Mbody

tdawg14

In his true God form, the heralds couldn't dish out enough dmg to him for it to matter. he could take his time. They would be like specs to him.

So you're saying that about 15 herald level beings could not harm him? I find that hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that Darkseid can create more powerful beings than Galactus when Galactus>>>DS. If Odin is animating the Destroyer, he soloes this.

NiņoAraņa
Outside help? Something created by him wouldn't be outside help. it's his. ANyway DS has reality manipulation powers on a grand scale as shown when he created multiple realities to trap mr miracle in. The heralds lose. dumped into realities in which they cannot escape. holograms, or constructs aren't outside help, but WHOLE OTHER PEOPLE are....

but whatever, i think Darkseids character is overrated....

nvrbeenwthagirl

So you're saying that about 15 herald level beings could not harm him? I find that hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that Darkseid can create more powerful beings than Galactus when Galactus>>>DS. If Odin is animating the Destroyer, he soloes this.

When was the last time you read a story of DS in his God form? have you ever seen DS fight in this form? In his God form DS is equal to galactus. He is important to the universe. Heralds are nothing compared to true DS. They aren't anything compared to galactus either.

Stupid Rookie
First of all back to my question regarding Stayne, didn't he turn a women into Stayne. I totally wasn't thinking earlier. That doesn't really count in this fight. If he created someone from scratch that would count, but otherwise I don't think it is applicable since there aren't tons of random people around for him to transform.

Also Many Heralds could get back from whatever dimension he sends them to.

The destroyer was created by the Pantheon of gods with power from each of them. It can be considered greater than any of the Skyfathers themselves. I don't think we could have Odin piloting it, since that is unfair, but i see know reason other powerful beings couldn't give it enormous power. Heralds in general have incredible will power.

Let us say for instance that the Destroyer is animated by all the heralds, what then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
First of all back to my question regarding Stayne, didn't he turn a women into Stayne. I totally wasn't thinking earlier. That doesn't really count in this fight. If he created someone from scratch that would count, but otherwise I don't think it is applicable since there aren't tons of random people around for him to transform.

Also Many Heralds could get back from whatever dimension he sends them to.

The destroyer was created by the Pantheon of gods with power from each of them. It can be considered greater than any of the Skyfathers themselves. I don't think we could have Odin piloting it, since that is unfair, but i see know reason other powerful beings couldn't give it enormous power. Heralds in general have incredible will power.

Let us say for instance that the Destroyer is animated by all the heralds, what then?

Doesn't matter. DS telepathy>>>>>>>>>>>>all the heralds. He would own them all mentally and expel them from the destroyer armor. Also The ALE would make this a one sided fight. And None of the heralds have reality powers. So how would they be able to come back from realities that ds traps them in?

UniOmni
In his true form, Darkseid isn't equal to Galactus.

He's simply larger physically than Galactus.

No more powerful, unless he's done something that trumps Galactus, which was only possible in his giant form.

And the Surfer has resisted reality warps as recently as Volume 4 of his series.

Stupid Rookie
SS resisted Moon Dragon with the Gem, and Mephisto numerous times. He isn't going to mind rape SS. Heralds have very high resistance to Telepathy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In his true form, Darkseid isn't equal to Galactus.

He's simply larger physically than Galactus.

No more powerful, unless he's done something that trumps Galactus, which was only possible in his giant form.

And the Surfer has resisted reality warps as recently as Volume 4 of his series.
He hasn't resisted a Reality warp from the OMEGA. Being trapped in one. Also DS does power up in his giant form. Do you read the new Gods? The boom tube depowers the Gods severly. When DS and high father fought, They shook the cosmos and planets were destroyed at DS very presence in his True form.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SS resisted Moon Dragon with the Gem, and Mephisto numerous times. He isn't going to mind rape SS. Heralds have very high resistance to Telepathy.

Moondragon with the mind Gem was a jobber and didn't do anything impressive. She got owned all the time and too many people "resisted" her.

Stupid Rookie
Moondragon with the mind Gem was a jobber and didn't do anything impressive. She got owned all the time and too many people "resisted" her.
And Mephisto??

NiņoAraņa
He hasn't resisted a Reality warp from the OMEGA. Being trapped in one. Also DS does power up in his giant form. Do you read the new Gods? The boom tube depowers the Gods severly. When DS and high father fought, They shook the cosmos and planets were destroyed at DS very presence in his True form. scans?

Stupid Rookie
He hasn't resisted a Reality warp from the OMEGA. Being trapped in one. Also DS does power up in his giant form. Do you read the new Gods? The boom tube depowers the Gods severly. When DS and high father fought, They shook the cosmos and planets were destroyed at DS very presence in his True form.

Planets being destroyed are old news. When G woke up, he was almost starving, yet he destroyed several solar systems as a side effect of trying to find Annihilus.

Stupid Rookie
There really are too many high levelers here.

Dominas as some stated earlier beat King Thor and wasn't even familiar with his powers.

Also in regards to the OE, what will happen when DS is hit with the disintegration beam?

tdawg14
I do think that Darkseid is overrated on these forums. Also

Darkseid will never be and was never equal to Galactus. Lets get that straight. Heralds win this.

Board Walker
True Form DS would end this merely by them being in his presence.

Do any of you even know what the true gods are in their true form?

Existence is destroyed by their very presence in true form, it is why they use boom tubes to interact with the beings of existence, other wise it would be obliterated by their very presence; existence is like marbles to them.

starlock
the heralds win this,sorry too many heralds...anyone ever hear of teamwork.....it can accomplish alot against a superior foe

Galan007
DS is protected by the Source itself, he can't die unless the Source allows it.

What can the Heralds possibly do to beat that?

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan007
DS is protected by the Source itself, he can't die unless the Source allows it.

What can the Heralds possibly do to beat that?

He doesn't have to die.

I would put these heralds against Thanos (pre annihilation) and give them an easy victory, but none of them are above death.

Galan007
He doesn't have to die.

I would put these heralds against Thanos (pre annihilation) and give them an easy victory, but none of them are above death. But see, thats not DS's only avenue.

What stops the Heralds from getting mindraped, or taken out by the OE?

Stupid Rookie
But see, thats not DS's only avenue.

What stops the Heralds from getting mindraped, or taken out by the OE?

at least some of the Heralds should be able to resist the Mindrape. And the OE can be deflected can it not, he can't OE everyone. What would the disitingrator beam do to DS? I really think the Destroyer is underrated.

Also when SS absorbed some of Dominas' power he was powerful enough to stand up to Galctus after he had eaten Asgard, and the Shiar empire.

Dominas also beat King Thor.

I am curious about the True form of DS and where people who know DC better than me rank him. Who would you say is a comparable level?

Board Walker
at least some of the Heralds should be able to resist the Mindrape. And the OE can be deflected can it not, he can't OE everyone. What would the disitingrator beam do to DS? I really think the Destroyer is underrated.

Also when SS absorbed some of Dominas' power he was powerful enough to stand up to Galctus after he had eaten Asgard, and the Shiar empire.

Dominas also beat King Thor.

I am curious about the True form of DS and where people who know DC better than me rank him. Who would you say is a comparable level?

The OE cannot be deflected, the only one who has ever defelected the OE was Superman when the Source itself was backing and protecting him against DS.

DS TP is on the level where it destroys skyfathers, DS has by himself destroyed countless pantheons of skyfathers.

Bouboumaster
The Heralds takes it, with a healty majority. Like...7/10?
Surfur, Kryptonian (aka Superman), Gladiator, Stardust, Dominas, etc.,etc.... It'smore then enought. If not, Tyrant come, and it's like 10/10 for the Hearalds. DS don't want to die? Galactus ask to his sister/mother/daughter/wife/dog Death to chek for it.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Board Walker
The OE cannot be deflected, the only one who has ever defelected the OE was Superman when the Source itself was backing and protecting him against DS.

DS TP is on the level where it destroys skyfathers, DS has by himself destroyed countless pantheons of skyfathers.

I thought the OE just had little effect on Supes when he was backed by the Source.

Would so you would rank DS as a Galactus level being?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Heralds takes it, with a healty majority. Like...7/10?
Surfur, Kryptonian (aka Superman), Gladiator, Stardust, Dominas, etc.,etc.... It'smore then enought. If not, Tyrant come, and it's like 10/10 for the Hearalds. DS don't want to die? Galactus ask to his sister/mother/daughter/wife/dog Death to chek for it.

The source is beyond Death. LOL. YOu actually think Death could overide The source? OMG. DS was able to hurt the spectre. The Heralds are nothing. He would own the heralds with ease. Mind raping the weak. Reality manipulating the stronger, and OEing the strongest.

tdawg14

Man, DS is vastly overrated by some of you guys. He is incredibly powerful but not at the levels you put him at. The Heralds easily take this as there are too many of them. Its not like they will be attacking him one at at time.

Board Walker
Man, DS is vastly overrated by some of you guys. He is incredibly powerful but not at the levels you put him at. The Heralds easily take this as there are too many of them. Its not like they will be attacking him one at at time.

No, actually it is that many are unaware of how powerful DS is and what he actually is.

Skyfathers are ants to him, as he has on panel defeated countless pantheons of them.

DS is protected by the Source itself, the OE erases anything, except the source itself.

DS and any of the new gods in their true form are to the point where all of existence are like marbles to them.

UniOmni

The comic were Superman deflected the OE, made no mention of the Sources protection.

Superman was simply powerful enough to deflect the OE there. I don't like it, but it happened.

And the New Gods are only smaller when they're boomtubed into the main DCU.

Their true forms don't destroy reality simply by being. Thats a lie.

Board Walker
The comic were Superman deflected the OE, made no mention of the Sources protection.

Superman was simply powerful enough to deflect the OE there. I don't like it, but it happened.

I guess you dont read much of DC, it is explained later on, around the same time it explains that superman is needed for all existence to exist.

Board Walker

Wrong, their mass does destroy existence, which is why they use boom tubes, Nvr in the pasts has posted befre the exact issues which explain this as well.

UniOmni
It actually sounds like you speak of Trial of Superman, where its a strokefest for the alien.

But still, its never specifically mentioned that it was his nexus being status that protected him from the OE.

Nevermind the fact, that he flatout repelled the OE. Sent it back at him, and then beat the shit outta him.

Surfer could pull a similar move.

The stuff said in this thread about Darkseid between you and Nvr makes comics cry.

Galan007

Superman was simply powerful enough to deflect the OE there. I don't like it, but it happened. Actually it was explained later on, that Supes was able to deflect the OE because he too is protected by the Source.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Actually thier true forms do destroy reality. Orion explained it to superman when he showed superman that His reality was like marbles to the new gods. This is the arc where Superman was on New Genesis and they were about to fight S'ivaa the Destroyer. Can't member which new god's series it was. So many different ones. I posted the issues a while back.

Galan007

Dominas also beat King Thor. Is this in reference to "Last Planet Standing"?

If so, that particular arch was non-canon, and thus cannot be used as substantial evidence.

Stupid Rookie
Is this in reference to "Last Planet Standing"?

If so, that particular arch was non-canon, and thus cannot be used as substantial evidence.

Aren't several of these characters from non-canon arcs?

Somewhere earlier people mentioned Dominas and so I was using him (no one said this was just true herald from 616). Was Dominas ever in a canon arc? I think he was only in MC2. Your point is valid, but since I thought the battle was including him these are th feats I have to work with.

tdawg14
Is this in reference to "Last Planet Standing"?

The author of this thread was basing his thoughts on the picture of Galactus heralds minus Tyrant. So therefore, Dominas should count as he is in the picture.

Galan007
Aren't several of these characters from non-canon arcs?

Somewhere earlier people mentioned Dominas and so I was using him (no one said this was just true herald from 616). Was Dominas ever in a canon arc? What needs to happen, is that the thread starter should give us a list of the Heralds we can use.

IMO characters from non-canon issues or What If's shouldn't be used unless specifically stated. Even if they are, it still doesn't change my overall decision of the winner.

Mind-rape
Large-scale reality manipulation abilities
Protection from the Source itself
Omega Beams

Are all a route that DS can travel.

IMO the Heralds have no chance.

tdawg14
What needs to happen, is that the thread starter should give us a list of the Heralds we can use.

IMO characters from non-canon issues or What If's shouldn't be used unless specifically stated. Even if they are, it still doesn't change my overall decision of the winner.

Mind-rape
Large-scale reality manipulation abilities
Protection from the Source itself
Omega Beams

Are all a route that DS can travel.

IMO the Heralds have no chance.

He did say that he was referring to the picture minus Tyrant. So that is the list that should be used. I say DS has no chance to stand up to the sheer #'s. They will not be attacking him one at a time.

Galan007
He did say that he was referring to the picture minus Tyrant. So that is the list that should be used. I say DS has no chance to stand up to the sheer #'s. They will not be attacking him one at a time. If we are going from that one picture, then the only Herald I see DS having a problem with is 'The Kryptonian' (for obvious reasons).

But remember this is the most powerful version of DS whom had no weaknesses to speak of.

Stupid Rookie
If we are going from that one picture, then the only Herald I see DS having a problem with is 'The Kryptonian' (for obvious reasons).

But remember this is the most powerful version of DS whom had no weaknesses to speak of.

Not the Destroyer?

Galan007
Not the Destroyer? I personally don't think so.

Board Walker
The heralds sheer numbers mean nothing, its like throwing a hundred grains of sand at the sun, they outnumber the sun yes, but can they defeat the sun? No.

Stupid Rookie
The heralds sheer numbers mean nothing, its like throwing a hundred grains of sand at the sun, they outnumber the sun yes, but can they defeat the sun? No.

Sand 10/10!

tdawg14
If we are going from that one picture, then the only Herald I see DS having a problem with is 'The Kryptonian' (for obvious reasons).

The Kryptonian would be a big gun out of the group. The Destroyer construct could be a huge problem for him as well. Depending on who is animating it.

Board Walker
The Kryptonian would be a big gun out of the group. The Destroyer construct could be a huge problem for him as well. Depending on who is animating it.

All of Asgard could be animating it, its still a microscopic piece of bacteria compared to true DS.

Stupid Rookie

That is what I have been thinking.

tdawg14
That is what I have been thinking.

If the starter of the thread gave us an idea of who is in the Destroyer, we would have a better idea of its effectiveness in this battle. Depending on the person, the Destroyer could solo this or get taken out quickly. One disintegrator beam coming up and DS is bye-bye.

Stupid Rookie
If the starter of the thread gave us an idea of who is in the Destroyer, we would have a better idea of its effectiveness in this battle. Depending on the person, the Destroyer could solo this or get taken out quickly. One disintegrator beam coming up and DS is bye-bye.
I have been assuming the destroyer is empty, but that a herald, or several could annimate it. For instance the SS could annimate it.

Galan007
I have been assuming the destroyer is empty, but that a herald, or several could annimate it. For instance the SS could annimate it. could's mean nothing.

We can't just animate the Destroyer with whomever we want.

Hell, I could say that in the midst of Darkseid mind-raping and erasing the Heralds from existance, HE animates it.

Does that fly? no

Stupid Rookie
could's mean nothing.

We can't just animate the Destroyer with whomever we want.

Hell, I could say that in the midst of Darkseid mind-raping and erasing the Heralds from existance, HE animates it.

Does that fly? no

I think there is a certain amout of teamwork which it is safe to assume is used here.

Board Walker
One celestial > Destroyer animated by Odin and all nine worlds of Asgard.

DS > Multiversal

tdawg14
One celestial > Destroyer animated by Odin and all nine worlds of Asgard.

DS > Multiversal

Lets not start the Darkseid is more powerful than Odin again. It simply is not true.

Board Walker
Lets not start the Darkseid is more powerful than Odin again. It simply is not true.

Try not to be ignorant, it isn't very truthful.

DS has been shown on panel, along with the rest of the new gods, that universes are like marbles to them, their very presence destroys existence and thus why they use boom tubes to interact with creation.

bigbran
DS > Multiversal no expression
Not this shit again!

Board Walker
no expression
Not this shit again!

I go by on panel showings, not speculation, check dracos amazing respect thread.

bigbran
I go by on panel showings, not speculation, check dracos amazing respect thread. Are you implying that Darkseid is more powerful than Eternity?

Anyway... HOTU was universal, but that means nothing in a thread. Same as Darkseid possibly being multiversal.

Board Walker
Are you implying that Darkseid is more powerful than Eternity?

Anyway... HOTU was universal, but that means nothing in a thread. Same as Darkseid possibly being multiversal.

The specific scans of DS and the other new gods in their true form, where universes are like tiny marbles to them.

yeah hes multivesal, along with the rest of the newgods.

bigbran
The specific scans of DS and the other new gods in their true form, where universes are like tiny marbles to them.

yeah hes multivesal, along with the rest of the newgods. Wait... I thought it was galaxies...

Board Walker
Wait... I thought it was galaxies...

Universes, or the exact word used was I think, realities or existence, ask Nvr.

bigbran
Universes, or the exact word used was I think, realities or existence, You do know, based on the second thing you said, then HOTU did actually absorb the multiverse... which could also be used against you on this subject.

*I just want to debate about the HOTU only absorbing the universe...*

ask Nvr. Teh no!

juggernaut66666
DS Multiversal threat?
laughing laughing laughing

Stupid Rookie
BW Would DS beat Galactus?

Beta Ray Howard
Board Walker should change his name to Fan Boy. Might fit him better.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who in blue blazes is true form Darkseid?

Priest
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Who in blue blazes is true form Darkseid? a multiversal abstract with out any power ups. duh.... laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Board Walker should change his name to Fan Boy. Might fit him better.

There's alreadly a member called Fanboy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
a multiversal abstract with out any power ups. duh.... laughing out loud

Omniversal abstract shifty

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Omniversal abstract shifty
doh
damm i was way off
nosweat

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There's alreadly a member called Fanboy.
Board walker said: Ask Nvr ...
He deserves that title more than anyone, with the exception of nvr of course.

Board Walker
Oh I feel so flattered, no but really, on panel showings don't lie.

So you can kid yourself all you want that DS is not multiversal, but the comics dont lie.

Roldz
Really! His multiversal now.. W/ ALE, I quess he is..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.