Scum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
i was going to post a topic on this article exclusively but figured it should be a more general topic for us to share and celebrate people who have no legitimate reason to be allowed to interact with others or even continue living.

first entry- Mayor Jim Dear and Carson Public Works Commissioner Jan Schaefer

so discuss, or even post your own examples of human scum. just please refrain from urban myth. like the story about the guy who pulled the other guy from a burning car wreck and got sued...but there is no documenter evidence that this ever happened...yeah, please steer clear of that.

Rogue Jedi
***** is faking.

botankus
Burn the town to the ground. That way Dit-Wit, Sh*tfer, and J. Deere could live out their melodramatic soap opera in the afterlife. If that proves to be effective, take out the state, too.

Morgoths_Wrath
did she even hit her? it actually looks like she stopped short of hitting her...maybe touched her on the back of the head.

Not enough to send her tumbling to the floor either way, though. Wow. Though the other lady prolly shouldn't have done whatever she did in the first place. What a circus.

Magee
laughing

What the hell is that? She barely touched her and she goes tumbling to the ground screaming in pain lmao. What where they talking about her eye? She got taped on the back of the head. I give her the award for drama queen of the year.

"After a brief pause, Schaefer shrieked and rolled to the floor, at which point the mayor stood from his council seat and called out, "She hit her right in the eye! Stop that woman from leaving the room! She struck the woman. She should be arrested. This is unbelievable. We're going to call a doctor."

oh god that is so funny, theres like a 5 second delay before she falls the the ground.

edit: Ok the more I read the article the more funny it keeps getting. SHE THOUGHT THE BUILDING WAS GOING TO COLLAPSE! hahaha, ofcourse your first reaction would be to fall to the floor and scream.

PVS
this site has a better video of the..........attack

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d27b45df23&p=1

smoker4
I think she must play football in the premier league

Magee
Don't know how she survived such a horrific attack. That black woman should get life in jail.

Help
I dunno that woman looked pretty old, a slight tap could've made her lose her balance, the writhing a little extreme though.

I post red-necks, they'll shoot at you for wanting Hilary Clinton to be president.

grey fox
Line those two up for the firing squad.

Next up , Gary Glitter .

Vile paedophile and all around waste of skin.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/ap/media/PEOPLE_GARY_GLITTER.sff.jpg

PVS
yeah, but what would hockey games be without that ****ing song

Jack of Light
Rofl, her scream is so funny to listen to. Talk about publicity whore.

Marxman
The way she fell made me laugh. About a second after she was tapped she grabs her head then kneels on the ground and lies herself down on her side. Oscar nomination!

vintageSW77
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/ham_ar_280504.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/untitled-1.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/16090520pepsi20beyonce20knowles.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/cylob49/dvd02.jpg

vintageSW77
A judge has expressed his frustration at being unable to order the deportation of an asylum seeker convicted of two murders.

Roberto Malasi, 18, stormed into a christening party in August 2005 and shot a woman in the head as she cradled a six-month-old baby.

Just 15 days later, he stabbed to death Ruth Okechukwu, also 18, because he felt she had 'disrespected' him.

Angolan-born Malasi was yesterday ordered to spend at least 30 years behind bars.

But it has emerged that he - along with two other members of the gang involved in the christening murder - will not be automatically deported at the end of his sentence.

Two of his accomplices, 16-year-old Timy Babamuboni and Jude Odigie, 17, have escaped deportation orders because of their age.

Fellow defendant Diamond Babamuboni - Timy's elder brother - is 18 and therefore can be deported.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/malasiPA1402_228x254.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/ngang22.jpg

weve got enough homegrown low lifes in this country as it is without outside help
look at the arrogant look on the ringleader

an other example of how the UK is going to the dogs

Help
Totally agreed britain is just a hell-hole now, I might emigrate when I'm older but to where I don't have a clue.

Just to back up my hate of rednecks(This video is 8 minutes 28 seconds long just to give warning and most of it is just lead up and end)
28ex48c4Xdc
All these guys were doing was joking around they even said that they were doing it for a laugh so what happens.. the rednecks chase them out of there state.A serious irony deficiency there.

Help
Damn that video got taken down becasue of copyright issues. it was a shame as it showed you the real side of rednecks

The Core
Hot damn. That was an epic, almost Vlade Divac like flop!

Seraphim XIII
Tapped lightly on the back of the head with a thin stack of papers and the women goes reeling to the ground almost three seconds later?

I smell bullshit.

Laurie
If one looks carefully, the 'victim' actually seems to be unaware for a second or two that the paper lightly touched her head, and then appears to either sit up straight, or stand up momentarily, before she falls to the ground, in one of the best female stunts I've seen!

Soleran
Originally posted by Laurie
If one looks carefully, the 'victim' actually seems to be unaware for a second or two that the paper lightly touched her head, and then appears to either sit up straight, or stand up momentarily, before she falls to the ground, in one of the best female stunts I've seen!

Who are you, I want your autograph!

Laurie
Originally posted by Soleran
Who are you, I want your autograph!

Gosh! Fame at last! lol stick out tongue

Arctic
That video was ridiculous...I tried to laugh but it was too stupid. That was so fake. Yeah...a piece of paper lightly touching your head will send you straight to the ground...yeah...

GCG
Holy Shit ! Battery? laughing

During a lesson when I was a kid, a girl had the same reaction when someone whistle tossed a rubber (eraser for the yanks) on her head. That landed the culprit into trouble with a detention.

Apparently this litigious part of society claim that as long as the intention was there, its enough to hold you responsable and acountable for any consequences.

Who knows; today its a paper and tommorrow it might be a baseball bat!

True Scum..

Schecter
*edit*

here's a great one:

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21500/

notice how she employs the same tactics as a kmc troll. screaming and crying,
attempting to scam everyone into thinking she's a victim, and once its
clear she's failed, cue the clown routine. is this whirly's mom?

:edit 2: ahh here we go:

e4kk93_0kt0

FeceMan
That noise is hilariously fake...hope she does get hit by a car. Lol, I love how she just lays there after screaming. She sucks at pretending to have an injury. I would have at least gotten up and hobbled about.

Do you think she spams stupid threads about stupid ideas that pop up in other threads?

EDIT: I would have preferred it if she had just snuck off into her house and not come out until she believed that people forgot about her bullshit on scanned--err, getting hit by a car.

Magee
Its her job... What the f**k?

Schecter
Originally posted by FeceMan
That noise is hilariously fake...hope she does get hit by a car. Lol, I love how she just lays there after screaming. She sucks at pretending to have an injury. I would have at least gotten up and hobbled about.

Do you think she spams stupid threads about stupid ideas that pop up in other threads?

EDIT: I would have preferred it if she had just snuck off into her house and not come out until she believed that people forgot about her bullshit on scanned--err, getting hit by a car.

no i wouldnt have had this any other way...unless of course she had a massive cerebral hemorrhage at the end and died.

...or if she was hit by a kinkos truck wink

FeceMan
LOL.

smoker4
My god, that noise, i want to kill her.

Schecter
for botankus LOL

ATOqc3vL1qU

RABBLERABBLERABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Schecter
yeah, that would be my first instinct as well

OMG KILL IT!!!!

Fishy
Jesus what an *******, that bastard really deserves the maximum punishment the state can give.

Also, a guy that old probably shouldn't be driving but that's another topic all together.

botankus
I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation.

Schecter
laughing out loud feel better now?
aint i good to you?

ok that was fun
ill ask that this be merged with the 'scum' thread

debbiejo
Was that on the news? spruceupph

Originally posted by botankus
I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation. laughing out loud

Schecter
for those who dont get the joke

Where's the thread about that beatdown of that old guy in Detroit while those guys stood around and watched? At first I thought it was the "Old People Should Be Put Down" thread, but alas it had nothing to do with it. Oh, well, that's what the "Abortion" thread is for.

That's more than really sad, Debs.

I'm still waiting for the "old guy beat-down in Detroit" thread so I can insert the following statement:

"I'm sure glad the assailant wasn't white and the victim black, because I'd hate for Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to have to come off of vacation."

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Schecter
for those who dont get the joke aww you are such a giver happy

stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
aww you are such a giver happy

stick out tongue Don't encourage it. *Stares at raunchy old man.*

J-Beowulf
That was pretty funny. That ***** is faking it SO bad, and then DARES to say how damaging it was emotionally and physically?

***** needs a headbutt in the chest, NOW.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by GCG
Holy Shit ! Battery? laughing

During a lesson when I was a kid, a girl had the same reaction when someone whistle tossed a rubber (eraser for the yanks) on her head. That landed the culprit into trouble with a detention.

Apparently this litigious part of society claim that as long as the intention was there, its enough to hold you responsable and acountable for any consequences.

Who knows; today its a paper and tommorrow it might be a baseball bat!

True Scum..

'Rubber' has a very different meaning here in the states... laughing

Schecter
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289880,00.html

Bardock42
I agree, scum.

Using good resources for a freaking cat....

Robtard
I'm 20-25 minutes away from the Sonoma County line, I'd like to urinate on those two girls.

Schecter
you're too kind

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm 20-25 minutes away from the Sonoma County line, I'd like to urinate on those two girls.

R, Kelly style?

Robtard
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
R, Kelly style?

Yea, except I don't want to have sex with them.

BlaxicanHydra
Are youmsure? Might as well ermm

Robtard
Are youmsure? Might as well ermm

Yeah, I am certain, they're 15.

BlaxicanHydra
Weaklingermm

You should also put that Brock Sampson avatar back on.

Robtard
Weaklingermm

You should also put that Brock Sampson avatar back on.

"I may be a bastard, but I'm not a ****in' bastard."

Okay.

P.S. "Samson"

BlaxicanHydra
Brock Samson FTW!

The Grey Fox
The 70's film "Scum" was powerful and thought provoking.

JacopeX
Man get's killed for bumping into someone.

rm9Vds9q-QY

Yet no one does anything.

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
Man get's killed for bumping into someone.

So, what would you have done to stop both attackers, if you were there?

Schecter
he would have roundhouse kicked them all, im sure

FeceMan
Or spelled something incorrectly.

JacopeX
5eXNClwV5AM

No respect for anyone i'm telling you. She deserves to get slapped hard across the face for:

1) Intimidating an old woman harshly with atrocious dance moves from a crap music video and song
2) Disturbing the peace
3) Making false accusations of rape against a stranger
4) Being a *****

Favorite line. laughing

"Where's ma doorag???!!!"

"It's on your head..."

Stun
if i was on that train, i'd come off handcuffed and arrested for GBH

Robtard
Oi, JacopeX, you never answered my question, what would you have done to save that man?

KidRock
Exterminating them all is the answer.

JacopeX
OH POOP DAMN YOURE RIGHT! doh

Well, to tell ya the truth, I have no idea what I would since at the time of making that post, my anger boiled. But now, its so old news. However, I am pretty sure that the man would get a kick in the ass. wink

Robtard
There was two of them though, with knives (it seems). You sure are a brave mofo.

Stun
depends how many people were about, if they all went in there together then the risk is worth it. If you were on your own, you'd be signing your own death warrant going over there

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
Exterminating them all is the answer.

Hood-rats, or Negroes in general?

=Tired Hiker=
ewrImymm7iA

dadudemon
There was two of them though, with knives (it seems). You sure are a brave mofo.

I thought they were just beating him down and one pulled a gun and the victim grabbed the gun for a bit and then they took off their jackets and continued the beat down and then shot him...execution style.

If I were one of the Coney Island patrons watching this, I would have busted several caps in a few asses.(both versions intended.)

Robtard
I didn't re-watch it, so sure. That makes JacopeX even braver and even more of a badass mofo.

dadudemon
I didn't re-watch it, so sure. That makes JacopeX even braver and even more of a badass mofo.

I'm confused...did I miss something....again?

How did you come to that conclusion when he said the following related items...

OH POOP DAMN YOURE RIGHT! doh

Well, to tell ya the truth, I have no idea what I would since at the time of making that post, my anger boiled. But now, its so old news. However, I am pretty sure that the man would get a kick in the ass. wink

I don't know him very well as a poster. He seems alright. He does post some "I'm an a**hole" like things sometimes, but who doesn't?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm confused...did I miss something....again?

I guess.

When I re-asked him the question (many months later), I had forgotten how exactly the men had killed the victim, so I assumed they had knives. Which was wrong, since you said they had a gun.

dadudemon
I guess.

When I re-asked him the question (many months later), I had forgotten how exactly the men had killed the victim, so I assumed they had knives. Which was wrong, since you said they had a gun.

Sorry dude; my bad, I should have worded that better. I was referring to JacopeX being a bad ass.

=Tired Hiker=
I guess.

When I re-asked him the question (many later), I had forgotten how exactly the men had killed the victim, so I assumed they had knives. Which was wrong, since you said they had a gun.

First the web shooters and now this. Robtard, you're like 3002 for 3004, man. erm

JacopeX
Well I, like everyone else, made an average "If I was there, I would have ." comment. laughing out loud

Robtard
Sorry dude; my bad, I should have worded that better. I was referring to JacopeX being a bad ass.

1) He originally shows disgust that no one jumped in to help/save the man.
2) I posed the question, "what would you have done to help/save?"
3) He said he would have 'kicked ass'.
4) I concluded that he was a bad-ass, since there was two of them and they were armed.

Comprede?

Robtard
Well I, like everyone else, made an average "If I was there, I would have ." comment. laughing out loud

No one else did, that was all your glory.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
First the web shooters and now this. Robtard, you're like 3002 for 3004, man. erm

This isn't Nam, there are rules!

dadudemon
1) He originally shows disgust that no one jumped in to help/save the man.
2) I posed the question, "what would you have done to help/save?"
3) He said he would have 'kicked ass'.
4) I concluded that he was a bad-ass, since there was two of them and they were armed.

Comprede?

Ahhhh, I see it now. I didn't catch his "kicked ass" comment at the end there...I just kind of glanced through the posts like I usually do. I thought JacopeX had a rep on this board for being a badass or something. He gets a lot of shit in the OTF from others. I was just curious.

=Tired Hiker=

big grin

There should be a Walter smiley.

JacopeX
Ahhhh, I see it now. I didn't catch his "kicked ass" comment at the end there...I just kind of glanced through the posts like I usually do. I thought JacopeX had a rep on this board for being a badass or something. He gets a lot of shit in the OTF from others. I was just curious. I swear, I am far from a badass if you actually got to know me. laughing out loud

KidRock

lmao...great movie.

dadudemon
I swear, I am far from a badass if you actually got to know me. laughing out loud

I "hear" you are good a kicking balls, so I reserve my badassery judgment until further notice. evil face

Bardock42
I "hear" you are good a kicking balls, so I reserve my badassery judgment until further notice. evil face

Licking. Typo?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Licking. Typo?

N-no?

McLovin
N-no?

N-no u.

Bardock42
N-no?

'twas a joke.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
ewrImymm7iA crylaugh He wrecked mah fecking caravan!!!

dadudemon
'twas a joke.

I know this. I was playing coy.

Bardock42
I know this. I was playing coy. Sure.

dadudemon
Sure.

You bastard.

Bardock42
You bastard. Going to install Ubuntu 8.04 today. Going to be fun.

dadudemon
Going to install Ubuntu 8.04 today. Going to be fun.

I still haven't installed Ubuntu on a virtual machine...I should...it sure looks purdy.

oh yeah..

those scum! mad

red g jacks
local niggas trying there hardest to get indicted
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HxmBnk1PIl0&feature=related

Schecter
a fine compilation of human garbage

smoker4
Broke aint no joke, or something

Schecter
im thinking of changing the thread title to "The Official Human Scum Hall of Fame"

dadudemon
a fine compilation of human garbage

Agreed. Just plain cowardly for 5 people to beat down one person. Let the b*tch fight one at a time. What ever happened to barbaric honor? And people wonder why caps get busted into asses and kids die...

Schecter
when you agree with me i dry heave. please refrain

dadudemon
when you agree with me i dry heave. please refrain

You are just so much more superior than me that it is absolutely disgusting when I agree with you. It's as if your opinion turns to shit just because I agree with it. It's like smearing feces on a masterpiece.

chillmeistergen
Well, you are an idiotic ****.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
im thinking of changing the thread title to "The Official Human Scum Hall of Fame"
Whirlypics?

Schecter
You are just so much more superior than me that it is absolutely disgusting when I agree with you. It's as if your opinion turns to shit just because I agree with it. It's like smearing feces on a masterpiece.

i dont know, it just seems that when you're not destroying topics you're swinging from other people's nuts with these "me 2" posts. do what you want but dont swing from mine.

Robtard
Going to install Ubuntu 8.04 today. Going to be fun.

I have an older ver of Ubuntu on one machine, let me know if it's worth it. I'm assuming you're running an older one now.

Bardock42
I have an older ver of Ubuntu on one machine, let me know if it's worth it. I'm assuming you're running an older one now.

I was actually running XP. Used to run 7.10 on my laptop though. Obviously either is way better than anything Microsoft did in the last 15 years.

I call bullshit. This is implying that you are in any way superior. Obvious nonsense.

Ushgarak
Any sign of the topic on this one?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Any sign of the topic on this one? Well, it's not every day that someone really scummy does something scummyful-...and gets caught.

dadudemon
I call bullshit. This is implying that you are in any way superior. Obvious nonsense.

U fail @ comparatives.

I could be the lowest piece of shit on the WHOLE Earth and this sentence would still make perfect sense WITHOUT implying that I am in anyway superior.

"You are just so much more superior than me that it is absolutely disgusting when I agree with you."

I win this word debate, Bardock42. Now let me swing from your nuts because it's hoobujah monkey time.

Rogue Jedi
U fail @ comparatives.

I could be the lowest piece of shit on the WHOLE Earth and this sentence would still make perfect sense WITHOUT implying that I am in anyway superior.

"You are just so much more superior than me that it is absolutely disgusting when I agree with you."

I win this word debate, Bardock42. Now let me swing from your nuts because it's hoobujah monkey time. slippity slide, baby.

Bardock42
U fail @ comparatives.

I win this word debate, Bardock42. Now let me swing from your nuts because it's hoobujah monkey time.

Yes, I did want to debate the mild joke, caused by your peculiar phrasing, with you. You owned me in this absolutely reasonable and not at all ridiculous debate.

dadudemon
Yes, I did want to debate the mild joke, caused by your peculiar phrasing, with you. You owned me in this absolutely reasonable and not at all ridiculous debate.

As if my post, which your mild joke was about, was not a joke itself. Doesn't matter. I seem to recall a debate we had earlier about you wanting to correct me for a statement I made about you guys "missing the point" when it was obvious you didn't.

Shit comes back around, Bardy...heh heh.

OK...back on topic. (Don't worry, Bardock, I fully expect to you to reciprocate this little incident...I am fully prepared to get owned over menial shit.)

Bardock42
As if my post, which your mild joke was about, was not a joke itself. Doesn't matter. I seem to recall a debate we had earlier about you wanting to correct me for a statement I made about you guys "missing the point" when it was obvious you didn't.

Shit comes back around, Bardy...heh heh.

OK...back on topic. (Don't worry, Bardock, I fully expect to you to reciprocate this little incident...I am fully prepared to get owned over menial shit.)

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Schecter
no please. just accept the typical:

"jsdanf;kjbasdljfb.mansbcf. jhabdslfjhbsajdhfblajhsDBFLJEHQWBLJFHVLASJDHFVBSDV
FJLHLJHGLJYGLUYg;dskjng;ddakjf;gjkshd;kgfjhds;kgjh
;sdkjfhg;kjsdg

i won lol

-ddm"

can we move on? post more examples of wastes of flesh and bone.

Devil King
For all those who don't know what made up words mean, I'll translate:

jsdanf;kjbasdljfb.mansbcf. jhabdslfjhbsajdhfblajhsDBFLJEHQWBLJFHVLASJDHFVBSDV

;sdkjfhg;kjsdg=Dur! I make shit up and claim winner, regardless of reality, fact or definition.

dadudemon
I have no idea what you are babbling about.

no please. just accept the typical:

"jsdanf;kjbasdljfb.mansbcf. jhabdslfjhbsajdhfblajhsDBFLJEHQWBLJFHVLASJDHFVBSDV
;sdkjfhg;kjsdg

i won lol

-ddm"

can we move on? post more examples of wastes of flesh and bone.

Originally posted by Devil King
For all those who don't know what made up words mean, I'll translate:

jsdanf;kjbasdljfb.mansbcf. jhabdslfjhbsajdhfblajhsDBFLJEHQWBLJFHVLASJDHFVBSDV

;sdkjfhg;kjsdg=Dur! I make shit up and claim winner, regardless of reality, fact or definition.

Look...I just won the intertubez. happy

Schecter
lol assassination

BjYpkvcmog0

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ahh, Fox...What a bastion of good, clean, American, Jesus-loving ideals.

And a little Obama/Osama 'slip of the tongue' for good measure. Sweet freedom.

KidRock
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ahh, Fox...What a bastion of good, clean, American, Jesus-loving ideals.

And a little Obama/Osama 'slip of the tongue' for good measure. Sweet freedom.

Ah yes because a woman speaking on fox news represents the whole network.

Quiero Mota
lol assassination

BjYpkvcmog0

"Both if we could"...that was cold.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by KidRock
Ah yes because a woman speaking on fox news represents the whole network.

It is indicative of the network's attitude in general, silly.

JacopeX
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/10/15/image5386802x.jpg

Robtard
Only skimmed through that story; what makes the "scum" element?

Darth Jello
Why is it that every time my state is in the news it's always either because of a school shooting or stupid shit like this? Well, except for when the DNC was in town.

Honestly, as insensitive as this is going to sound, as soon as I heard the initial report that there was a small child inside an experimental hot air balloon my first thought was "Isn't this how every single Miyazaki film starts?"

JacopeX
Only skimmed through that story; what makes the "scum" element? wI6UONWCq7A

Bardock42
That's awkward.

botankus
Did someone fart at the 44 second mark?

jaden101
Hahaha...brilliant.

meep-meep
Definitely heard a fart there...making it even more awkward. And it happened immediately after he said "we did it for show." Wouldn't be surprised if it was dad. Might have pooped himself a little bit.

Darth Jello
I've noticed it's a CNN thing. People say they hear Larry King fart all the time. Some guests have even said that he has a fan set up under his desk.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I've noticed it's a CNN thing. People say they hear Larry King fart all the time. Some guests have even said that he has a fan set up under his desk.

Guy's pushing 76, give him some leeway, anal sphincters are muscles; like all muscles, they deteriorate with age (and lack of use).

Darth Jello
The rumors, urban legends, and conspiracy theories surrounding this are incredibly extensive though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The rumors, urban legends, and conspiracy theories surrounding this are incredibly extensive though.

I've no doubt King is constantly ripping away under his desk during an interview, probably the reason he leans forward so often, to spread his ass-cheeks and quiet the flow as much as possible. But he's almost 76.

Blinky
I've no doubt King is constantly ripping away under his desk during an interview, probably the reason he leans forward so often, to spread his ass-cheeks and quiet the flow as much as possible. But he's almost 76.

You've seem to have put much thought into this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blinky
You've seem to have put much thought into this.

I'm just super-observant.

People watching is a hobby of mine, some of the best behavior can be seen at gyms & airports.

dadudemon
Originally posted by meep-meep
Definitely heard a fart there...making it even more awkward. And it happened immediately after he said "we did it for show." Wouldn't be surprised if it was dad. Might have pooped himself a little bit.

laughing

Profiled.

Blinky
I wonder if any of Larry King's guest can confirm that he farts while giving interviews. They have to be able to smell it... unless King has like an automatic Air Freshener built into the seat of his chair or perhaps a vacuum that sucks up the methane.

What about the sound... maybe he slides his ass across his leather chair a few times (right after a fart) -- so that the person getting interviewed figures " __ farts in a row?... nah... that HAS to be the sound of him shifting in his leather chair".

Darth Jello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFe1SAuTTA&feature=related

Shepherd Smith does it too except he calls attention to it. If you fart loud on the news, it's a good idea not to follow it up with "whoops!"

Robtard
John Allen Muhammad (aka The Beltway Sniper) was executed.

LoLx3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.