X-Man & Magneto vs. Stryfe & Exodus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Rules
Pre - Shaman X-Man.
Blood Ties Exodus
In Character
To the Death.

Soleran
Stryfe and Exodus are getting my votes in this battle.

Pre-Shaman X-man essentially passed out after any high end feat he used with his TK/TP. He was burning himself out and Exodus would just sponge off his powers even more so in this battlesad

id369

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Rules
Pre - Shaman X-Man.
Blood Ties Exodus
In Character
To the Death.

i feel sorry for team one. they lose

id369
Well I think, Team one has an even chance of winning.

guy222
Well I think, Team one has an even chance of winning.

Do u think Magneto/Nate win? Even with Nate being depowered.

id369
Originally posted by guy222
Do u think Magneto/Nate win? Even with Nate being depowered.

In short yes.

As Shaman, thier is a good chance that he could Solo Exodus and Styfe.

What I would like to know is how Team B outranks Team A?

guy222
In short yes.

As Shaman, thier is a good chance that he could Solo Exodus and Styfe.

What I would like to know is how Team B outranks Team A?

I know Exodus is a warper

id369
I know Exodus is a warper
A warper? I am unaware of what the means or the type of ability it is.
Could you kindly explain? confused

id369
bump sad

guy222
bump sad

reality warper

id369
reality warper [/QUOTE
This must be recent because I do not remember Marvel ever mentioning Exodus having such ability.

Utrigita
isn't Stryfe the clone of Cable which resembles Nate Grey in some way, those clones and alternet futures always makes me confused

Soleran
Originally posted by Utrigita
isn't Stryfe the clone of Cable which resembles Nate Grey in some way, those clones and alternet futures always makes me confused

Lol Stryfe is a clone of Cable that was stolen by Apocolypse without the techno virus.

Jean and Scott make up the genetic background for Nate Grey but aren't his parents, he's a test tube baby made by Sinister in AoA.

Jean and Scott are Cable's parents, made from scratch. eek!

ExodusCloak
Just to clarify....Exodus doesn't have the ability to reality warp. no expression

BTW I thought Madelyne Pryor(Jean Grey clone) is Cables mother?

starlock
team one wins easily
pre shaman nate beat exodus and stryfe(not together but in the end he has wins over both of them)

Edit as a matter of fact the stryfe story line nate burns thru his psi blockers and is at full potential(stryfes lacky scrambled the blockers and then nate has full access to his powers)

Utrigita
Originally posted by Soleran
Lol Stryfe is a clone of Cable that was stolen by Apocolypse without the techno virus.

Jean and Scott make up the genetic background for Nate Grey but aren't his parents, he's a test tube baby made by Sinister in AoA.

Jean and Scott are Cable's parents, made from scratch. eek!

Thanks always finds that rather confusing confused

So basically Stryfe will have the same abilities as Cable, And Nate Grey are stronger then Cable (just my view) so how does Stryfe win, Nate Grey was capable of defeating Exodus at the age of 16, isn't it possible that Magneto could stalemate Stryfe long enough for Nate Grey to defeat Exodus yet again?

guy222
reality warper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeline_Pryor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryfe

id369

id369
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeline_Pryor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryfe

For Stryfe I have read the entire X-Cautioner saga (along with other appearances).
And for Exodus I have read Fatal Attractions, Blood Ties, Fall of Avalon (his AoA & HoM along with other appearances), along with recent appearance in X-Man annual 2007 (which kicks ass, it seems Exodus is back!!!).

And have not come across anything that resemble realty warping powers for either characters.

Utrigita

id369
I see this the same way as you, but I don't see X-man having problems with Stryfe if I remember correct (marvels cosmic is my special wink) Nate Grey is classified Omega Level Mutant, which none of the other can claim credit fore, And wasn't Cable capable of defeating Stryfe, when Cable was infected with the techno organic virus.

I would love to see the scan that shows or states he is an Omega level mutant.

And Cable beat Stryfe with some assitance, and a self detonating device.
Devils Advocate evil face T.O. Cable beat X-Man as well (yet many fail to mention, this is right after his fight with Exodussmokin' )

guy222

Devils Advocate evil face T.O. Cable beat X-Man as well (yet many fail to mention, this is right after his fight with Exodussmokin' )

Nate Grey>/=Franklin. That's a fact.

id369

guy222

id369
Exodus. Not Stryfe.
Ok.

I have followed Exodus closely for some time, and read many bios and comics of his.
Not once has it ever bin hinted, that he was a reality warper.
Could it be, that I have yet to come across a comic that exhibits such ability, or am I not paying close enough attention?

guy222
Ok.

I have followed Exodus closely for some time, and read many bios and comics of his.
Not once has it ever bin hinted, that he was a reality warper.
Could it be, that I have yet to come across a comic that exhibits such ability, or am I not paying close enough attention?

I am looking for the scan. I did read where it says he's a reality warper. He's quite powerful.

Utrigita

Sorry isn't good at posting scans but tjeck out X-Man #68 Queen Jean described Nate Grey as the ultimate telekinetic, as "what all Nate Greys have been on every earth." this along with his telepathy places him along with Franklin Richards, Jean Grey, Hyperstorm, and Mad Jim Jaspers, you do know them right.

guy222
Sorry isn't good at posting scans but tjeck out X-Man #68 Queen Jean described Nate Grey as the ultimate telekinetic, as "what all Nate Greys have been on every earth." this along with his telepathy places him along with Franklin Richards, Jean Grey, Hyperstorm, and Mad Jim Jaspers, you do know them right.

very powerful ppl.

id369

As big of a X-Man fan that I am. I can only take such statement as hyperbole.
It is possible for Nate to reach such high potential, but would burn himself long before he ever reaches Dark Phoenix level of power.

Quibiri level characters, seems to be Nate limit before exposing himself to danger of burning out.

Hyperstorm, FR, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Jean Grey all of them are capable of surpassing Quibiri level characters with out the risk of inducing in self destructive properties.

guy222
It is possible for Nate to reach such high potential, but would burn himself long before he ever reaches Dark Phoenix level of power.

Quibiri level characters, seems to be Nate limit before exposing himself to danger of burning out.

Hyperstorm, FR, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Jean Grey all of them are capable of surpassing Quibiri level characters with out the risk of inducing in self destructive properties.

Hyperstorm(Rachel/Frankie's son), Frankie=Celestial, Jaspers is a nut. Well, we all know who Jean Grey is. If I can ask u, who were those creatures when Nate 'died'.

Utrigita

Okay what up to you check the comic it saids it directly.

It wasn't my meaning to say that he is a confirmed omega leveled mutant, But in my openion being placed along with the rest gives him a good chance off being one.

id369

Utrigita
I have never really placed so much faith in Omega or Alpha level.
With that said, despite Nate not being a confirmed Omega, he has done more then certain Omega level mutants.

Oh here is my evidence I use to back up my claims. (some what)

Nice scans sorry that I cannot post mine where Queen Jean says that he is as the ultimate telekinetic, as "what all Nate Greys have been on every earth." And he was capable of defeating Professor X on the Astral Plan (in some way).

I on the other hand finds Omega and Alpha level indications very important.

Soleran
Nice scans sorry that I cannot post mine where Queen Jean says that he is as the ultimate telekinetic, as "what all Nate Greys have been on every earth." And he was capable of defeating Professor X on the Astral Plan (in some way).

I on the other hand finds Omega and Alpha level indications very important.

It's in his respect thread.

Utrigita
not the one where Jean says that he is the ultimate telekinetic I have checked the other one yes I know.

guy222
not the one where Jean says that he is the ultimate telekinetic I have checked the other one yes I know.

Good morning. Nate ftw

Joey Stacks
Nate's omega but unfortunately doesn't have the body to contain all this power and potential (as he's been described as the Dark Phoenix's equal potentially) and thus gets classified as Alpha because he cannot possibly obtain the higher levels without a DEM.

And I think Magneto made a off-hand comment about Exodus being a reality warper in AOA. You really shouldn't read much into it though, it was more hyperbole for how powerful he is then anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.