Luke Cage vs The Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Luke Cage vs The Wrecker

Battle takes place in New York. Who wins?

Hercules
Cage, Wrecker is stronger (class 40?) but Cage is more durable and a better fighter.

Plus Wrecker is a known jobber... big grin

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules
Cage, Wrecker is stronger (class 40?) but Cage is more durable and a better fighter.

Plus Wrecker is a known jobber... big grin

Yeah jobbing isnt allowed on this forum. Well Luke can lift 25 tons now. The Wrecker is now 80 tons. The thing is eventhough he can lift only 25 tons his skin is so hard it does more damage than anybody else of the same strength level.

Luke is also an expert fighter but I wouldnt call him a martial arts expert. I think Luke is smart and tough enough to beat The Wrecker.

Hercules
Wrecker is class 80 now? huh

The Jobbing thing was a jokewink, I agree with you Cage takes it.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules
Wrecker is class 80 now? huh

The Jobbing thing was a jokewink, I agree with you Cage takes it.

roll eyes (sarcastic) BBBoring! j/k At least disagree on something.

xmarksthespot
Can't Wrecker just shove the crowbar into Cage's eye. ermm

Francisco
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Can't Wrecker just shove the crowbar into Cage's eye. ermm Yeah, Can't he?

Scoobless
Wrecker is as strong as Thor.

erm

Francisco
Originally posted by Scoobless

erm Thor class 100+> The Wrecher class 80-

Alfheim

erm

Are you sure?

Faceman
They did fight back in Defenders 17# and 18 # can't remember who won ?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Faceman
They did fight back in Defenders 17# and 18 # can't remember who won ?

Im not suprised thats years ago!

jinzin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah jobbing isnt allowed on this forum. Well Luke can lift 25 tons now. The Wrecker is now 80 tons. The thing is eventhough he can lift only 25 tons his skin is so hard it does more damage than anybody else of the same strength level.

Luke is also an expert fighter but I wouldnt call him a martial arts expert. I think Luke is smart and tough enough to beat The Wrecker.

yeah he really is, even though wrecker did beat the crap out of him last time they fought, the fight was plastered with P/CIS for him to be able to pull it off.. meh..

Luke's got the fighting skills, and the speed to get the win here.

Scoobless
Are you sure?

well, sometimes he's as strong as Thor .... it depends how much energy he has absorbed and whether or not he's sharing that power with teh rest of the wrecking crew.

On his own he can be close to Thor level strength.

I doubt Luke could beat him alone though.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5916/60246745uv3.th.jpg http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8707/18138246no0.th.jpg http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1914/15909422hm6.th.jpg http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9883/34829581bt1.th.jpg

grey fox
well, sometimes he's as strong as Thor .... it depends how much energy he has absorbed and whether or not he's sharing that power with teh rest of the wrecking crew.

On his own he can be close to Thor level strength.

I doubt Luke could beat him alone though.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5916/60246745uv3.th.jpg http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8707/18138246no0.th.jpg http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1914/15909422hm6.th.jpg http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9883/34829581bt1.th.jpg

Those scans pretty much show what'll happen.

Luke simply can't match up to wrecker , he'll get his ass beaten.

jinzin
meh:

Originally posted by jinzin
yeah he really is, even though wrecker did beat the crap out of him last time they fought, the fight was plastered with P/CIS for him to be able to pull it off.. meh..

Luke's got the fighting skills, and the speed to get the win here.

grey fox
meh:

What PIS, Cis ?

Alfheim
Well should The Wrecker be fast enough to chuck Spiderman like that? The Wrecker is supposed to be stronger not faster.

grey fox
Well should The Wrecker be fast enough to chuck Spiderman like that? The Wrecker is supposed to be stronger not faster.

Speed doesn't matter , Spidey was connected to Wrecker by his webbing.

jinzin

exactly... we see luke cage completely forget his fighting skills and speed in that fight.. the guy has danced circles around savage hulk, (a feat that spiderman can't even pull off half the time) but he gets clobbered in 2 hits here.

spiderman gets tossed without putting up any fight whatsoever, and not only that but he doesn't even put up any decent defensive play. I mean to I even nead to start pulling out examples to demonstrate how wrong that it.. when the guy can't even play the cat and mouse game with wrecker?

wolverine's using the jump and see what happens tactic instead of actually fighting.. and when he does fight he goes for glancin blows instead of the kill.. instead of cutting wreckers arm off he just gets tossed...

not to mention the fact that wrecker was shrugging off luke's and spidey hits like they were gusts of wind...

wrecker got pounded by toxin in 1 hit, he got beat by iron fist even though the whole wrecking crew was backing him up...

and iron fist as stated flat out that he can't take luke in a straight fight.... twice...

but wrecker shows up in new avengers and the combined efforts of spiderman (who should be able to hang with or beat him alone), luke (who should be able to hang wih or beat him alone), wolverine (who should be able to hang---BEAT him alone), and spiderwoman (who should be able to hang with or beat him alone) did nothing but annoy him until the very end... ?

very: What the f**k?

grey fox

Alfheim
exactly... we see luke cage completely forget his fighting skills and speed in that fight.. the guy has danced circles around savage hulk, (a feat that spiderman can't even pull off half the time) but he gets clobbered in 2 hits here.

spiderman gets tossed without putting up any fight whatsoever, and not only that but he doesn't even put up any decent defensive play. I mean to I even nead to start pulling out examples to demonstrate how wrong that it.. when the guy can't even play the cat and mouse game with wrecker?

wolverine's using the jump and see what happens tactic instead of actually fighting.. and when he does fight he goes for glancin blows instead of the kill.. instead of cutting wreckers arm off he just gets tossed...

not to mention the fact that wrecker was shrugging off luke's and spidey hits like they were gusts of wind...

wrecker got pounded by toxin in 1 hit, he got beat by iron fist even though the whole wrecking crew was backing him up...

and iron fist as stated flat out that he can't take luke in a straight fight.... twice...

but wrecker shows up in new avengers and the combined efforts of spiderman (who should be able to hang with or beat him alone), luke (who should be able to hang wih or beat him alone), wolverine (who should be able to hang---BEAT him alone), and spiderwoman (who should be able to hang with or beat him alone) did nothing but annoy him until the very end... ?

You know what you smacked it man. Im starting to rate you.

Scoobless

When the Wrecker isn't sharing power he's 4 times as fast/powerful as when the whole crew is there.

complexbrother
The Wrecker takes this one. in the new Avengers the Wrecker was beating Spiderman, Wolverine, Cage, Spiderwoman, Captian America all by himself .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
.... I'll concur with this...

==========
Only female redback spiders can kill humans as males are too small and their fangs too weak.

jinzin
You know what you smacked it man. Im starting to rate you.

lol thanks. seriously they should have beaten him based on sheer numbers alone.

When the Wrecker isn't sharing power he's 4 times as fast/powerful as when the whole crew is there.

then he'd last 4 times longer against iron fist...

the thing about that loss that was so damned pathetic was the nonchalant way that iron fist beat 'im, like he was nothing more than a speed bump or something.. it was embarrassing especially considering he didn't even need to iron fist to do it.

grey fox
I dont know whether it's worth writing a long-ass counter-post to Jinzins....

jinzin
probably not... we're just gonna end up dancing circles. erm

grey fox
probably not... we're just gonna end up dancing circles. erm

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sda0004l.jpg

jinzin
lol... I think that's us in the middle..

what happened to the days when we all shared a love for DA MAN TBmothfu**inK?

guy222
Luke Cage vs The Wrecker

Battle takes place in New York. Who wins?

wrecker

Hercules
Luke Cage has gone toe to toe with the Hulk, Wonderman, Thing and Rhino, all well over class 80, he made Rhino his b**ch (ok I know who hasn't?) whether Wrecker be as strong as Thor (which hes not meant to be) or class 80 he shouldn't get taken down in two hits by Wrecker.

I would still pick Cage for the win, Wrecker is stronger, Cage is faster and the better fighter, if at class 25 he can hang with the Hulk, he can hang with Wrecker.

golem370
The only fight I saw Luke Cage and the Hulk in was when Hulk grab Iron Fist's punch and Hulk backhanded Luke Cage and sent him hundreds of yards away K.O'ing Luke Cage

LORDSIDIOUS01
Power Man

long pig
That little crowbar ain't just for sodomy, people. He can shoot magical blasts from it, lightning, control gravity a little bit, hurricanes, create earthquakes, shields. Tons of wild shit. It's a mini mjolnir.

Physically, he's stronger and he's got 100% long range advantage. Luke is basically just more durable....kinda.

Wrecker kills him. Every single time.

Alfheim

Yeah we know hes stronger but there has never been any proof to say that Wrecker becomes 4 times faster.

Originally posted by long pig
That little crowbar ain't just for sodomy, people. He can shoot magical blasts from it, lightning, control gravity a little bit, hurricanes, create earthquakes, shields. Tons of wild shit. It's a mini mjolnir.

I think he only did **** like that once. Its not official he can do it all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.