Can i introduce here? I'M new......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lathan
sorry if this is the wrong place, I didn't see an "introdctions" forum....

I'm 25, I live in Texas, I like movies.........

Anyway.... I wondered if anyone is interested in Yellowstone National Park or other national parks. I will always love movies, but I hope someday to visit some national parks.

They seem so far away, like other planets. I live in an urban waste hole. I have no money. It sucks.

How does someone with absolute no skills get more money so I can see the world? embarrasment

Bardock42
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f29/

Also, welcome.

Oh...and people without skill usually get no money. Sorry.

dave_kodak
yeah im in a odd mood today so im just going to say welcome.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by lathan

Anyway.... I wondered if anyone is interested in Yellowstone National Park or other national parks. I will always love movies, but I hope someday to visit some national parks.

They seem so far away, like other planets. I live in an urban waste hole. I have no money. It sucks.

How does someone with absolute no skills get more money so I can see the world? embarrasment

You a chick or a dude?

Marko

hey, no bad about the wrong forum. Welcome. Meh you'l find a decent job some time. I'm only 17 so what do i know stick out tongue

Smiter
You can introduce yourself here. Why not! after all the mods might move it to the right place.

General G
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
You a chick or a dude?

Or both... shifty

Oh, and Welcome!

guy222

hello. guy222. welcome. usually ppl need luck and skill. i am a friend smile

soin2cal
welcomebig grin

Ambience
You know a job that doesn't take any skill at all, AND you get alot of money for it?
Stripping
ninja

Strangelove
Wilkommen zu KMC! eek!

Darth Oblivion
welcome to the only insane asylum in the world wide web!

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Oblivion

Actually there is another one, but it's not as fun! smile

Anyway welcone to KMC lathan... mind if I call you Ath?

Ambience
Originally posted by Darth Oblivion

It just feels like home.
big grin

Darth Oblivion
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Actually there is another one, but it's not as fun! smile

Anyway welcone to KMC lathan... mind if I call you Ath?

really, where is it at?

TRH
Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.