Lucifer/Michael vs Brothers/Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
lets see how it goes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
lets see how it goes

Which Michael? Which Brothers? The Marvel DC brothers or the Brothers which exclusively belong to marvel and are only mega verses.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Michael? Which Brothers? The Marvel DC brothers or the Brothers which exclusively belong to marvel and are only mega verses.

Lucifer Morninstar/Archangel Michael. Marvel vs DC Brothers

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lucifer Morninstar/Archangel Michael. Marvel vs DC Brothers
Marvel vs. DC brothers win. They represent the Sum total of everything that ever is both companies.

Galan007
Marvel vs. DC brothers win. They represent the Sum total of everything that ever is both companies. thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Welcome back. They are rating posters.

LORDSIDIOUS01
lets see how it goes

Team two wins.

Thanos_THOTU
Why is even the Living Tribunal there?

The Brothers >>>>>>>>>>>> DC + Marvel

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Why is even the Living Tribunal there?

The Brothers >>>>>>>>>>>> DC + Marvel

Adventures of the Xmen #12. He is holding the Brothers.

Thanos_THOTU
So you didn't mean them before the retcon, guess the other team.

Board Walker
Oh post retcon brothers? Then Team DC takes this.

guy222
So you didn't mean them before the retcon, guess the other team.

i admire the pre retcon, this is now(post). thanks for post

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Oh post retcon brothers? Then Team DC takes this.

How does DC win?

Board Walker
How does DC win?

Post retcon brothers were weaker then the LT, the LT is weaker then the HOTU, the DC team > HOTU.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Post retcon brothers were weaker then the LT, the LT is weaker then the HOTU, the DC team > HOTU.

"The Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand". Do they still win?

LORDSIDIOUS01
"The Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand". Do they still win?

Sidious says hell no

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious says hell no

I agree

Mider999
before the retconn there the sum total of two universes, now there two megaverses, since then im guessing the LT has had a power boost, the brothers micheal demigorge and lucifer morningstar are together almost equal to the presance are they not.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
before the retconn there the sum total of two universes, now there two megaverses, since then im guessing the LT has had a power boost, the brothers micheal demigorge and lucifer morningstar are together almost equal to the presance are they not.

Thanks for post. It appears, Living Tribunal is receiving more credit. Where Michael/Morningstar's power, anyone can debate. Staying w/Living Tribunal.

don't shiv
Morningstar solo'd Yahweh while Michael watched on with a sulky face that's in Lucifer when the brothers despair and duplicity become GOD.
t
Together MICHAEL and Morningstar kick them to the cerb!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by don't shiv
Morningstar solo'd Yahweh while Michael watched on with a sulky face that's in Lucifer when the brothers despair and duplicity become GOD.
t
The blue brother created them, he could with the same ease uname them.

guy222
t

Do u think so? Others differ. Like me

Thanos_THOTU
Do u think so? Others differ. Like me
How to put it ...

Yewhew admitted that the writers where supreme to him.
And the One-Above-All are the wrtiers/editors.

One-Above-All > Yewhew

? = Writers/Editors of DC

? > Yewhew
? > Yewhew = Michael + Lucifer
? > Michael + Lucifer

? = One-Above-All

The Brothers where to represent the entire Marvel and DC staff no?
? + One-Above-All = / < Pre-retcon Bro's.

guy222
How to put it ...

Yewhew admitted that the writers where supreme to him.
And the One-Above-All are the wrtiers/editors.

One-Above-All > Yewhew

? = Writers/Editors of DC

? > Yewhew
? > Yewhew = Michael + Lucifer
? > Michael + Lucifer

? = One-Above-All

The Brothers where to represent the entire Marvel and DC staff no?
? + One-Above-All = / < Pre-retcon Bro's.

We share something in common. I like Living Tribunal>Brothers. I know my friend will differ. It is cool. Editors will always be above the writers

don't shiv
groan. hmm being tricky lucifer can enter the subconcious of the writers and editors, plauging them sufficiently till they do his bidding. Go LUCY

Thanos_THOTU
groan. hmm being tricky lucifer can enter the subconcious of the writers and editors, plauging them sufficiently till they do his bidding. Go LUCY
It's called schitzophrenia, and most writers don't have that.

guy222
We share something in common. I like Living Tribunal>Brothers. I know my friend will differ. It is cool. Editors will always be above the writers

bump

don't shiv
It's called schitzophrenia, and most writers don't have that.

grant morrisson and garth ennis are a little tripped out

Superherovandal
TOAA is by no rights stronger than Yahweh. As they both are supreme in their respective multiverses.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Superherovandal
TOAA is by no rights stronger than Yahweh. As they both are supreme in their respective multiverses.
Yewhew adimitted that the wrtiers where above him.
TOAA is the wrtiers.

Galan007
Yewhew adimitted that the wrtiers where above him. Finally you admit that Yahweh is in fact refering to the writers when he references "external forces".

I'm glad to hear it!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yewhew adimitted that the wrtiers where above him.
TOAA is the wrtiers.

HOw can the ONE (in the singular) above all be the WRITERS (in the plural)? That does not compute.

Galan007
HOw can the ONE (in the singular) above all be the WRITERS (in the plural)? That does not compute. TOAA is presumably 1 person (Stan Lee).

nvrbeenwthagirl
TOAA is presumably 1 person (Stan Lee).

Stan lee is not infallible either by any means. He has been over ruled by avi arad and other writers and editors. It seems he would be shaped by outside forces as well.

Galan007
Stan lee is not infallible either by any means. He has been over ruled by avi arad and other writers and editors. It seems he would be shaped by outside forces as well. I'm guessing that for all intents and purposes he is TOAA though, simply because he is the main founder of Marvel Comics.

That too is the reason Jack Kirby is God in Marvel as well.

Mider999
that doesnt mean that TOAA is above the presance it just means that the DC is more creative then marvel.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider999
that doesnt mean that TOAA is above the presance it just means that the DC is more creative then marvel.

Yahweh is not the Presence. Yahweh is from Vertigo, Presence is from DC...Presense is actually far stronger and more impressive than Yahweh feats wise...

DC is no more creative than Marvel is, that is just pure opinion, but i do however think that the fact that TOAA is the writer of the comic book is a pretty cheesy and overtly childish idea

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Yahweh is not the Presence. Yahweh is from Vertigo, Presence is from DC...Presense is actually far stronger and more impressive than Yahweh feats wise...

DC is no more creative than Marvel is, that is just pure opinion, but i do however think that the fact that TOAA is the writer of the comic book is a pretty cheesy and overtly childish idea That was just their perception of him. Thats who the Fantastic 4 saw as "the creator".

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
That was just their perception of him. Thats who the Fantastic 4 saw as "the creator".

I understand that, but so far that is the only avatar we have of TOAA and i find it rather cheesy

Mr Master
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
but i do however think that the fact that TOAA is the writer of the comic book is a pretty cheesy and overtly childish idea

I should point out that TOAA has never been conclusively depicted as the "Writer" or "Stan Lee" ...

WE believe god's "collaborator" is TOAA, but the issue never said that.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5329/toaahd8.th.jpg

We assume because it's logical.

(TOAA/Stan/Writer) dictates the Laws (Stories) to god (Jack Kirby/or the Artist)

(god/Jack/Artist) carries them out by making them a Reality (Drawing it in Comics)

swank

Utrigita
Nice Post Mr Master I have always looked at Stan Lee as the TOAA, because he could (can) do what ever he wants to the Marvel Universe smile

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
I should point out that TOAA has never been conclusively depicted as the "Writer" or "Stan Lee" ...

WE believe god's "collaborator" is TOAA, but the issue never said that.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5329/toaahd8.th.jpg

We assume because it's logical.

(TOAA/Stan/Writer) dictates the Laws (Stories) to god (Jack Kirby/or the Artist)

(god/Jack/Artist) carries them out by making them a Reality (Drawing it in Comics)

swank

What scan is that from?

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Nice Post Mr Master I have always looked at Stan Lee as the TOAA, because he could (can) do what ever he wants to the Marvel Universe smile

Indeed it is. I wanna know who Andy Schmidt is cool

Galan007
What scan is that from? Fantastic 4 v.3 #511.

guy222
Fantastic 4 v.3 #511.

Thank u, Galan

Galan007
Thank u, Galan No prob. cool

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita

smile

Yea I think it's better that way, there's already several characters that can collapse the Omniverse, how much more can we take. laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU
smile

Yea I think it's better that way, there's already several characters that can collapse the Omniverse, how much more can we take. laughing out loud
Could you list those?

Mr Master
Could you list those?

Now bare with me,

these are characters that can do it, if left unchecked.

Jaspers 616 and Perhaps 238

HOM Wanda

Havok with the Nexus of Realities

Captain Britain w/Excalibur and Amulet (theoretically)

Jamie Braddock

Roma's Celestial Nullifier

guy222
Now bare with me,

these are characters that can do it, if left unchecked.

Jaspers 616 and Perhaps 238

HOM Wanda

Havok with the Nexus of Realities

Captain Britain w/Excalibur and Amulet (theoretically)

Jamie Braddock

Roma's Celestial Nullifier

Jaime is indeed quite powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.