How many Luke Cages would it take to beat Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
confused

grey fox
50+

juggernaut66666
Imo 61.

Soleran
Just wouldn't happen

You couldn't get enough Cages on Hulk at one time to stop him.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
confused

powerman stands no chance against the hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
confused

Is this a joke thread?

DigiMark007
4 One to make the jokes. Three to make the toast.

..uh, metaphorically speaking.

confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
4 One to make the jokes. Three to make the toast.

..uh, metaphorically speaking.

confused

bored

Huh?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
bored

Huh?
Keep him entertained, and then calm him down to Bruce, then beat the shit out of him, was it really that hard?

Magee
The lack of punctuation confused me also.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Not even one trillion billion Luke Cages can beat The Hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

jasofisc
I don't see the cages wining this any other brick like 20 or so but not this one the whole angerer stronger thing

Soljer
Uhhmmm...No number of cages could beat the Hulk. Only like, what, six of them could get around him at a time, and the Hulk could kill them as fast as they came upon him.

The Cages' only shot is if they do something very smart with their numbers. And they aren't exactly known for their intelligence.

Beta Ray Howard
Maybe if they try the nut kick?

Symmetric Chaos
I have a feeling that would just make things worse . . .

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I have a feeling that would just make things worse . . .

I think Thor tried it once, and it didn't work.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmmm...No number of cages could beat the Hulk. Only like, what, six of them could get around him at a time, and the Hulk could kill them as fast as they came upon him.

The Cages' only shot is if they do something very smart with their numbers. And they aren't exactly known for their intelligence.

Well to be fair Cage does tend to think on his feet moreso than the average brawler. Its how he can also mix it up with bricks stronger than he is

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well to be fair Cage does tend to think on his feet moreso than the average brawler. Its how he can also mix it up with bricks stronger than he is

Yeah Soljer. miffed Before his upgrade he did quite well against Wonder Man, considering he was alot weaker. If Luke hadnt used strategy he would not have lasted at all.

HULKSTER04
What a foolish thread!

Symmetric Chaos
Cage mindrapes Hulk w00tw00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.