Question about the Venom Saga dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
I've been looking around online but i can't find the contents of the episodes on these. I've seen clips on youtube, and I was wondering: Are the episodes in which Venom says "From now on we're poison to you, Spiderman. That's why we call ourselves VENOM", and when Eddie rejoins with the symbiote in prison on this dvd? I'm hoping so because those were some awesome clips.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Delta 62
I've been looking around online but i can't find the contents of the episodes on these. I've seen clips on youtube, and I was wondering: Are the episodes in which Venom says "From now on we're poison to you, Spiderman. That's why we call ourselves VENOM", and when Eddie rejoins with the symbiote in prison on this dvd? I'm hoping so because those were some awesome clips.
No it's from when spiderman gets the symbiote to when carnage and Venom die(kind of)

Delta 62
Oh damn.. I was hoping it'd have those episodes. Thanks for the info.

BlackC@
Yes it does! It has those episode. My brother bought the DVD.

Delta 62
Oh really? Awesome. I'll pick it up later.

doctorstrongbad
How would you rate the dvd? Is it worth the price?

Delta 62
Yeah definitely.. it's awesome. It goes from Peter getting the symbiote suit all the way to Carnage.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Delta 62
Yeah definitely.. it's awesome. It goes from Peter getting the symbiote suit all the way to Carnage.

when did this hit dvd?

Dazzler619
July of 2005 I think

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Dazzler619
July of 2005 I think

what store and how many disks?

kiekan
Its all over the place. Goto any store that sells large quantities of DVDs, it should be there.... Its only 5 or so episodes, so I assume only a single disc.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by kiekan
Its all over the place. Goto any store that sells large quantities of DVDs, it should be there.... Its only 5 or so episodes, so I assume only a single disc.

Yeah they can fit 5 episodes on one single disc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.