Ken Masters vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After several close calls and dead ends, Kyo has finally decided that in order to get the rematch he wanted with Ryu, he must seek out his longtime friend/training partner/rival, Ken Masters.

Kyo confronted the Masters family heir/Pan-American champion while he is out with his family following the Third Strike tournament. His brother-in-law Guile is also present with his family. Kyo makes the demand to Ken concerning Ryu's whereabouts.

Ken simply replies that Ryu is recovering from his battle with Sagat at the old dojo in Japan. Furious that he had lost his chance for a rematch, he decides to fight Ken before going to deal with Sagat.

Being the master of the Flaming Dragon Punch, Ken won't make this easy for Kyo for this battle.

lightness
kyo would win

Cloud_VII
Kyo would win.

Remulous
Ken takes this

Sado22
Ken is not in Kyo's league. Kyo is fighting off stiff competition from the likes of Terry Bogard, Ryo, Iori, K', Ash, goenitz, the Orochi's, taking down Orochi Iori, Orochi Chris and then Orochi back to back...................while ken is fighting school girls. Please.

Ken fans would say he is the 3 time US champ. Well, not only does Ken fight unheard losers in it (ken was officially bored of the competition he was getting prior to SF2) but even with that Kyo has won KoF (with godtiers in it) four times in a row and has it won a total of 5 times counting KoF2003. SIX times if you count the fact that it was Kyo who popped away Krizalid in KoF99.
also the day Ken can shatter a whole N.E.S.T.S base with an obselete move I'll give him props. Kyo did all that with an obselete serpeant wave to not only pop Krizalid but also the whole damn base. Ken single most greatest show of power (if according to remulus and DSZ SFA anime is canon when it comes to moves) was dislocate a robot's jaw.
Kyo on the other hand KO'd a god like Orochi with ONE PUNCH. sure...ken is so gonna win this.

Kyo barbecues Ken and feeds him to Orochi Iori.

~The MiddleClass Son of Candle Flames Sado-sama
P.S. not rich and not a flame weildersad

Cloud_VII
chair

Sado22
YOU BET YA!!!

Sado: if ya smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! What Sado is cooking?!

*does spammers' eyebrow*

~The Bahama Bull Sado-sama
P.S. now if you'll excuse me i've got to go and act in bad movies like Doom and Be Coolwink

Cloud_VII
firefirefireph

Superboy Prime
IMO Ken should take it, and he will school Kyo in the process, but I'm too lazy to get myself involved in any other SNK vs Capcom arguments. They lead no where.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
IMO Ken should take it, and he will school Kyo in the process, but I'm too lazy to get myself involved in any other SNK vs Capcom arguments. They lead no where. That, they do.

Sado22
*people's elbow on Remulus*
stick out tongue

~The Great One Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
*people's elbow on Remulus*
stick out tongue

~The Great One Sado-sama I'm Stone Cold 1, of the few that survived the mighty Peoples Elbow.

* Gets up, Kicks Sado in the Kohwalla berries and proceeds to execute the Stone Cold Stunner.* laughing

Cloud_VII
*Drop kicks Remulous*

TricksterPriest
*god presses Cloud* stick out tongue Fear the greatest boss in KOF history.

And for you Sado, *kaiser waves Sado* laughing

Darkstorm Zero
*Farts Loudly*

Aah Shaddup!

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
*Farts Loudly*

Aah Shaddup!
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
hey at wrestle mania 19, Rock got up from it!
*does three Sado-bottom on Remulus*

*Cloud and Sado do the Rock-Sock connection elbow on Remulus*

too bad...........TP selfdestructs before he can do it! stick out tongue

and the winner is....
*gives title belt to DSZ*
laughing

~The Former Champ Sado-sama
P.S. Remulus is still laid the f--k out.

Cloud_VII
hey at wrestle mania 19, Rock got up from it!
*does three Sado-bottom on Remulus**Cloud and Sado do the Rock-Sock connection elbow on Remulus*too bad...........TP selfdestructs before he can do it! stick out tongue

and the winner is....
*gives title belt to DSZ*
laughing

~The Former Champ Sado-sama
P.S. Remulus is still laid the f--k out.
This is going into my funniest quotes ever collection lol

Remulous
*Fills a plain with hydrogen bombs and flies into a building containing every body on KMC.*

Sado22
dude....KoF is fakebig grin

~The WWE IS NOT FAKE Sado-sama

Remulous
*The bombs didn't go off and some how Remulous becomes C.E.O. of all of Capcom.*

*Ends up buying the rights to SNK and later other Game companies, starting a monopoly.*

*Ends up running it all into the ground.*

Sado22
^^
too bad remulus doesn't know how to fly a plain and winds up crashing the plain into Capcom of USA instead.
Like Bison, however, remulus's spirit takes over a girl (which is pretty sick by the way) and rebuilds Capcom.

however, Sado takes over SNK from Remulus fter repeated threats to Remulus about changing the story of SF (so that Ryu gets laid). Remulus gives in and Sado takes owner ship of SNK Playmore (now SNK Play-even-more-and-ruin-your-life-and-your-eyesight).

as bonus everytime you buy a game you get free Kyo gloves, free terry hat and jacket, free Iori ring, free throw-off-highplaces-and-it'll-keep-coming-back Geese doll, and a complete free Mai clone/Iori clone/Ash clone (depending on each customoer's preference).

*ruins Capcom beyond belief so they simply hand it over to CEO Sado-sama. Capcom of Sado is born where the hero ACTUALLY wins and gets laid and no retcons for the next 15 years quota*

then Sado gets another great plan and every makes SF4.
everytime you buy the game you get free Ryu karate gi (complete with ripped sleeves and cheap quality), akuma beads, Rose shawl that has a life of its own, a work out manaul that helps you pick up boulders, and glow in the dark "akuma sign" shirt....glows everytime you come up and beat up some random guy who never said anything to you.
no sex toys for SF characters since they are all eunuchs.

~The Greatest CEO of the world Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Should I drom the DSZ Bomb again....? I swear, I will be ruler of all, because if I don't... *Eatsalot of chilli and drinks gassy drinks*

Sado22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
here comes the real "ayres rock splitter" and "meteor smasher"!

*RUNS FOR HIS LIFE*

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
*Holds breath, trying to hold it in longer, face goes red with the pressure*

Sado22
....okay this is sick but....where does the "ten" sign glow in your case?
sick

~The Curious Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
You don't wanna know....

Remember, curiosity killed the Sado laughing out loud

~The Mysterious Darkstorm

Remulous
Every one! GET DOWN!!!

Cloud_VII
firefirefireph

Cloud_VII
^^
too bad remulus doesn't know how to fly a plain and winds up crashing the plain into Capcom of USA instead.
Like Bison, however, remulus's spirit takes over a girl (which is pretty sick by the way) and rebuilds Capcom.
Lol

however, Sado takes over SNK from Remulus fter repeated threats to Remulus about changing the story of SF (so that Ryu gets laid). Remulus gives in and Sado takes owner ship of SNK Playmore (now SNK Play-even-more-and-ruin-your-life-and-your-eyesight).
LOL

as bonus everytime you buy a game you get free Kyo gloves, free terry hat and jacket, free Iori ring, free throw-off-highplaces-and-it'll-keep-coming-back Geese doll, and a complete free Mai clone/Iori clone/Ash clone (depending on each customoer's preference).HAHAHAHA!!!

*ruins Capcom beyond belief so they simply hand it over to CEO Sado-sama. Capcom of Sado is born where the hero ACTUALLY wins and gets laid and no retcons for the next 15 years quota*
stick out tongue

then Sado gets another great plan and every makes SF4.
everytime you buy the game you get free Ryu karate gi (complete with ripped sleeves and cheap quality), akuma beads, Rose shawl that has a life of its own, a work out manaul that helps you pick up boulders, and glow in the dark "akuma sign" shirt....glows everytime you come up and beat up some random guy who never said anything to you.
no sex toys for SF characters since they are all eunuchs.

~The Greatest CEO of the world Sado-sama
ROFLMAOLOLOLOL!!!!!

olympian
That was gold.

Im taking Kyo`s chances here. Hes just all around better. Altho Ken will make it a good figth.

brainchild81
Ken wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.