Ultimate Fighters: Sign-in and OoC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry for further delays; been busy to the point where running my RPs has taken all my reasonable time. Thanks for not cluttering the thread.

Following are approved:

Ultimate Fighters

Guild Wars

Twilight

Wolf Pack

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/First-Tournament.jpg

==Story==
It is the first ever Ultimate Fighters Tournament!! Fighters from all around the world are preparing for the ultimate showdown. Some good, some evil, and some after their own personal gain of wealth and fame. The grand prize is the title Ultimate Champion as well as Fifty Million Dollars! With a prize so high fighters from ever corner of the world have come to face off. USA, China, Japan, Russia, Britain, France, Africa, anywhere!! But not everyone in this tournament is here just to win some money...some are after so much more...

==Character Creator==
Name:
Ethnicity: (white, back, Hispanic, etc...)
Nationality: (American, British, etc...)
Hometown:
Race: (human, alien, angel, demon, etc...)
Looks:
Fighting Style: (make one up or use one already invented)
Height:
Weight:
Side: (good, bad, neutral)
Friends:
Enemies:
Family:
Powers: (you know like super strength, super speed, and so on. No DBZ/Superman like powers!!)
Bio: (be detailed)

==Rules==
Standard rules apply. No member bashing, no godmodding, I decide who wins the fight and I will tell you via PM.

Jack of Light
Yesh! Finally. I'll make my guy in a bit.

Thunder Fox
Name: Thanos Yue
Ethnicity: Hispanic, Native American
Nationality: American
Hometown: West Bend, Wisconsin
Race: Kitsune
Looks: pic
Fighting Style: Taijutsu
Height: 6"0
Weight: 250
Side: good
Dislikes: Demons
Friends: not sure
Enemies: dunno
Family: none
Powers: the Five elements

ESB -1138
Name: Lumieres
Ethnicity: White
Hometown: Jacksonville
Race: Human
Looks: =See picture=
Fighting Style: Nightopia
Height: 4' (as Lumieres)
Weight: 90lbs (as Lumieres)
Side: Good
Dislikes: Swimming, parties, and retards
Friends: Deuntea, Sheldon, and Brad
Enemies: Lenox and Onyx
Family: A mother, a father, two older brothers, a grandmother, eleven aunts, nine uncles, and a whole mess of cousins
Powers: Power of light
Bio: Lumieres wasn't always Lumieres. In fact he started life as Jarrod but one day he was engulfed by the Shadow Realm and became the being of light Lumieres. Since then Lumieres has made it his vow to defeat the dark forces who theaten the world.

JacopeX

Jack of Light
There were some fields that didn't really apply to my character, so I didn't answer them.

Name: Ronok
Ethnicity: N/A
Nationality: N/A
Hometown: Unknown
Race: Manifested spirit
Looks: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/Desert_warrior__by_czarnystefan.jpg
Fighting Style: Powerful slashes used by his sword in conjunction with his power.
Weight: 105 lb.
Height: 6'7
Side: Neutral
Powers: The ability to shift his physical form like sand
Bio: He was once a great king who could destroy hundreds, until a band of monks tore his soul out of his body and cast it into darkness. Most of his power was drained, and he was left wandering the world of spirits. His spirit used sand and rock from a desert to create a body, and recovered his old sword. Although he didn't even have half of the strength that he used to have, he was still very powerful.

jewallac
Name: Jessy Bradshaw
Ethnicity: Black
Hometown: Detroit, MI, USofA
Race: Human/Slayer
Looks: Pic
Fighting Style: Because of slayer heritage, many fighting styles are known
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 155 lbs.
Dislikes: Pretty much everything evil
Friends: His watcher, Tavlin, his best friend Todd, his girlfriend, Soonie
Enemies: Lurks, (vampires), demons, the forces of darkness, Some guy named Grantille
Family: Mom and Dad
Powers: Super strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, heightened senses, a sixth sense to know if lurks are near, prophetic dreams, limited retro-cognition
Bio: Recently learned that he is the new slayer. The first male in a long line of female fighters destined to fight the vampires, (lurks), demons and forces of evil. His watcher, Tavlin has trained him in various fighting styles and weaponry.
He entered the tournament because it was rumored that an ancient evil was trying to come back and try to rule over the earth dimension.

Deit
==Character Creator==
Name: Siim
Ethnicity: white
Hometown: Cowden, Ill
Race: human
Looks: I'll post a pic later.
Fighting Style: Dim Mak http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dim_Mak
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 145
Dislikes: people who think they're better than him.
Family: they died 3 years ago
Powers: telekinisis
Bio: will make one later

Darth Extecute
Name: Nightmare
Ethnicity: Unknown
Nationality: Italian/Rome
Hometown: Rome
Race: Demon
Looks:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/48/250px-NightmareArtwork.jpg
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 269
Side: A man of pure evil. The good man that once were in him, will soon sieze to exist.
Dislikes: The living, the mortal and the
Friends: None
Enemies: None alive (So far)
Family: He have in control a personal servant, by the name of Tira.
Powers: He is under the power of Soul Edge. A sword that will forever consume, and tormet his soul. It's evil, is his evil. The sword is a living organism, with indestructable steel. His sword and him, is one. Under no ciromstances, anyone but him can control the sword.
Nightmare possess the power of evil, and darkness. He have the power to steal the soul of weak-minded, and the power to transform stolen souls into temporarily physical improvement (Above his normal already super strength power)

Bio: At one time, Nightmare committed countless cold-blooded murders while under the control of Soul Edge. All who knew of him feared his crimson gaze and his strange, one-eyed, giant blade.

Originally, he was the leader of a group of brigands known as the Black Wind, whose stronghold was located in the Black Forest near the Roman Empire. It was news of his father's death that drove him from his marauding lifestyle, resolving to find his father's killer.

Hearing word of a sword known as Soul Edge, he became convinced that he could slay his father's murderer if he found this ultimate weapon. He searched through the battlegrounds in every region he traveled. Eventually, he came across a sword in a Spanish harbor that emitted a strange aura beside the corpse of its owner, who appeared to be a pirate. The dead body returned to life, covered in flames, as if to protect the sword. Upon defeating the apparition, he reached for the hilt of the mysterious blade.

It was then that he heard the voice of Soul Edge, the sword that feeds on souls.

It told him that if he used the souls absorbed by the sword, he would be able to resurrect his father. Accepting his new goal, the man's body began to surge with the evil energy of the sword. The energy became a beautiful pillar of light that pierced the evening sky and dissipated into the atmosphere.

From that moment on, the man became Nightmare, the evil knight who would strike fear into every corner of Europe.
Having determined that the power Soul Edge had at that moment was insufficient to revive his father, Nightmare attacked village after village to nourish the blade. Not satisfied, he sought out those with strong souls to feed the evil sword.

It told him that if he used the souls absorbed by the sword, he would be able to resurrect his father. Accepting his new goal, the man's body began to surge with the evil energy of the sword. The energy became a beautiful pillar of light that pierced the evening sky and dissipated into the atmosphere.

From that moment on, the man became Nightmare, the evil knight who would strike fear into every corner of Europe.

The killings ended three years later, when Nightmare came across three sacrifices for his blade. One of them wielded a spirit sword called Soul Calibur, which possessed an aura that was the polar opposite of the evil power emitted by Soul Edge. The battle between the swordsmen took place in a vortex of hellfire and evil energy summoned by Soul Edge. After a raging battle both Nightmare and Soul Edge fell into the collapsing void, that was caused during the battle.

What happened next, was a mystery. But Nightmare has returned, and does now walk the land.

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
==Character Creator==
Hometown: Cowden, Ill
Looks: I'll post a pic later.
Fighting Style: Dim Mak http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dim_Mak
Family: they died 3 years ago
Bio: will make one later

pic: (only better pic I could find since my other comp. crashed.)

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name: Nightmare
Ethnicity: Unknown
Nationality: Italian/Rome
Hometown: Rome
Race: Demon
Looks:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/48/250px-NightmareArtwork.jpg
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 269
Side: A man of pure evil. The good man that once were in him, will soon sieze to exist.
Dislikes: The living, the mortal and the
Enemies: None alive (So far)
Family: He have in control a personal servant, by the name of Tira.
Powers: He is under the power of Soul Edge. A sword that will forever consume, and tormet his soul. It's evil, is his evil. The sword is a living organism, with indestructable steel. His sword and him, is one. Under no ciromstances, anyone but him can control the sword.
Nightmare possess the power of evil, and darkness. He have the power to steal the soul of weak-minded, and the power to transform stolen souls into temporarily physical improvement (Above his normal already super strength power)

Bio: At one time, Nightmare committed countless cold-blooded murders while under the control of Soul Edge. All who knew of him feared his crimson gaze and his strange, one-eyed, giant blade.

Originally, he was the leader of a group of brigands known as the Black Wind, whose stronghold was located in the Black Forest near the Roman Empire. It was news of his father's death that drove him from his marauding lifestyle, resolving to find his father's killer.

Hearing word of a sword known as Soul Edge, he became convinced that he could slay his father's murderer if he found this ultimate weapon. He searched through the battlegrounds in every region he traveled. Eventually, he came across a sword in a Spanish harbor that emitted a strange aura beside the corpse of its owner, who appeared to be a pirate. The dead body returned to life, covered in flames, as if to protect the sword. Upon defeating the apparition, he reached for the hilt of the mysterious blade.

It was then that he heard the voice of Soul Edge, the sword that feeds on souls.

Having determined that the power Soul Edge had at that moment was insufficient to revive his father, Nightmare attacked village after village to nourish the blade. Not satisfied, he sought out those with strong souls to feed the evil sword.

The killings ended three years later, when Nightmare came across three sacrifices for his blade. One of them wielded a spirit sword called Soul Calibur, which possessed an aura that was the polar opposite of the evil power emitted by Soul Edge. The battle between the swordsmen took place in a vortex of hellfire and evil energy summoned by Soul Edge. After a raging battle both Nightmare and Soul Edge fell into the collapsing void, that was caused during the battle.

What happened next, was a mystery. But Nightmare has returned, and does now walk the land.

A few addons that I noticed I have missed:
Fighting style: Gyulkus. Gyulkus is a martial art that you give all your strenght in your moves. Possibly teaches the art of even penetrate blocking of your opponent. Purely an offensive art to master, and in case you are of the defensive kind, stay away from Gyulkus. It is the death of many fighters, who choose defense over offense.

:Also, I would like to add the reason Nightmare join the battle:
Reason: Nightmare has no need of money, as he do not eat, nor amuse himself in other ways than battles, provocation and proving his strength. He is hunting for souls, to one day discover the soul of the murderer (Read History). Upon the defeat of an opponent, Nightmare will duplicate their soul and store any information about fighting art, memories, strength and weakness with the help of his sword. The unlikely thought that Nightmare will loose the tournament, might possibly be enough for the killer to seek Nightmare up, to finish the family once and for all. Nightmare will be ready, and no one can stop him (In his opinion).

Nationality/Hometown: Roman empire, long before the birth of Jesus Christ.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Name: Lumieres
Looks: =See picture=
Fighting Style: Nightopia
Height: 4' (as Lumieres)
Weight: 90lbs (as Lumieres)
Family: A mother, a father, two older brothers, a grandmother, eleven aunts, nine uncles, and a whole mess of cousins
Powers: Power of light
Bio: Lumieres wasn't always Lumieres. In fact he started life as Jarrod but one day he was engulfed by the Shadow Realm and became the being of light Lumieres. Since then Lumieres has made it his vow to defeat the dark forces who theaten the world.

(When Lumieres ins't fighting or is too weak to go on he reverts back into Jarrod)

Name: Jarrod
Looks: =see picture=
Fighting Style: A fighting style based off dance moves
Height: 6'2
Weight: 152lbs
Powers: Transform into Lumieres

Darth Extecute
Is there anything I should change with my character, or is it good to go, once the IC things start?

ESB -1138
Nope. He's good.

Johns Mannequin
Name: Ismail Muhammad
Ethnicity: Arabian
Nationality: Algerian
Hometown: Algiers
Looks: A short, gruff man with a slim, pointed beard. He is skinny and a few more wrinkles than most men his age. His brown eyes are large and piercing, and, in fights, his nostrils flare out.
Fighting Style: A kind of freestyle swordsmanship with his scimitar.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Side: Bad
Dislikes: Women
Friends: None, he has no emotional attachments.
Enemies: None, he separates himself from them, or kills them.
Family: He murdered them.
Powers: Superhuman agility, quickness, and strength.
Bio: Ismail was born to a large family, and, being the youngest son, was set to be a servant to his elders. He did not appreciated this facet of lifestyle, and got rid of his family. Now, he wanders the world perfecting the art of his swordsmanship. He decided to enter the tournament to prove himself better than the rest of the competitors.

Baby Bear
Ill sign in as soon as I get a fighting style and johns mannequin your character is strange if u know what I mean!!

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by Baby Bear
Ill sign in as soon as I get a fighting style and johns mannequin your character is strange if u know what I mean!!

Well, he could be considered strange in quite a few ways, so I'll take it as a "I know what you mean." laughing

trademark
Name: Alexander Warfield "Lex"
Hometown: None
Race: Mutant
Looks: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animrguy1.jpg
Fighting Style: Street Fighting
Height: 6'4
Weight: 200 Pounds
Dislikes: Moving from place to place
Enemies: None
Family: His father and his Brother
Powers: Energy manipulation
Bio: Lex grow up always moving so he never had a real home. He also never had a mother because she died when he was 2. When Lex was 15 his family was staying near a bomb site and one night him and his older brother went looking around it. As the night proceeded Lex started to feel weird Like he had to much energy. He then started It glow right where A nuclear bomb had landed and before he new it he had discharge all the energy he had in him killing his brother. Not knowing what to do he fled to a near by town. Lex did not know how to deal with this so he decided he would never go back to his father so he had been traveling ever sense.

Deit
I'm tweaking my character just a bit.

==Character Creator==
Hometown: cowden, Il
Looks:
Fighting Style: Dim Mak, it that doesn't work he uses a dagger. (if you don't know what Dim Mak is look at the link) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dim_Mak
Family: they died (will tell how when rp unfolds)
Bio: (will unfold in the rp. this will include minor details such as how he got his dagger, and how his parents died.)

jewallac
What do you guys think about my character, Jessy? If he needs any more info, let me know.

Darth Extecute
Considering the size of Nightmare, and his armour I change the weight:
Weight: From 269 > 340-385. Considering the weight the armor has to have, the size of the sword and the size of his body. He reaches the weight of between 340 and 385. Well, like they say. The heavier they are, the heavier they fall.

:Ah, and considering your character, Jewallac. He seems great, but I have a question. In race, is "Slayer" some kind of race, or a lifestyle? smile

jewallac
More of a lifestyle/job description. But it wasn't any place where I could put that.

Blaxican
Name: Rayden Shiong

Gender: Urinating accurately while standing up makes you a male, right? Okay, I'm pretty sure he's a male then...

Ethnicity: Mixed

Hometown: N/A

Race: Humanoid

Looks: shoulder length brown hair, an average build though slightly cut. Rayden has bright blue eyes that change color when he uses his powers.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 230 Pounds

Side: Good, though he will win by any means.

Dislikes: Killing, the Kalingrodo Gang, standing around.

Friends: His family, a few old school mates.

Enemies: The Kalingrodo Gang.

Family: His sister Alyssa Shiong, his parents and his younger brother Kit.

Bio: Rayden belongs to a family of Martial Artists all practiced in the Dragon Technique, a self made fighting style that takes advantage of the Doragon's Eye, a birth defect all Shions had. Rayden became the best Dragon Technique user in his family and went on to win multiple recreational fighting tournaments in his village. He soon attracted the attention of The Kalingrodo gang, counterfeit organization of mobsters ( eek! ). The Kalingrodo Gang offered money to Rayden, asking him to take part in the upcoming Ultimate Fighters tournament. Rayden refused, however, having heard of how ruthless the fighters were going to be.

The Gang offered him more money, but he refused again. Getting impatient, the Gang kidnapped his family in the middle of the night and held them captive, threatening to kill them. They would only be released if Rayden entered and won the Ultimate Tournament.

Not wanting to risk his family's life, Rayden hesitantly entered the tournament.

Powers: Dragon Technique

Type of Combat: Energy enhanced hand-to-hand combat

Offensive/Defensive: Depends on the situation

Requirements for learning: The Doragon's Eye, a "defect" at birth. When activated, the users eyes turn bright blue with one white circle in the center.

Description: A series of energy enhanced hand-to-hand and weapon moves, this fighting style was invented by the Shiong Family in order to take advantage of their immense yet unfocused energy. The Dragon technique requires that you posses The Doragon's Eye, a defect that allows you to better focus your inner body energy and your awareness, as well as heighten your reflexes. The Dragon technique is both defensive and offensive, granting the user flexibility in almost any combat situation.

List of Dragon Technique Attacks:

Spin- The user enhances his reflexes and physical power, then proceeds to spin around in place at an extremely high velocity, usually until he is a blur. At this point the user can either A)Use the Doragon's Eye in combination with the users energy to deflect a multitude of attacks such as multiple blaster bolts and even physical strikes. Or he can attack an opponent, who would more then likely be overwhelmed by the speed at which the user is attacking. And finally C) Not using weapons or fists but instead use just the users energy to repel solid objects such as thrown objects, and even repel bodies!

Shield- The user extends his hands out, palms out, and creates an invisible "shield", of sorts, using the his energy, such as an electric current. This shield can withstand multiple hits from solid objects. The only downside is how much effort is used to perform this attack. The user will tire out quickly from extended use of this attack.

Overdrive- The humanoid body places several "blocks" that disables it from using it's maximum strength, speed, etc. It is a defense mechanism that prevents the Human Body from overworking itself and sustaining severe injury. The user has the ability to get rid of these blocks, thus allowing his/her body to use it's maximum strength and agility, and the users reflexes are doubled. This move is extremely dangerous as the body will start to Deteriorate from prolonged overdrive activity, prolonged being fifteen minutes tops. This move exhausts ALL of the users strength, and the user will more then likely collapse afterwards. This attack should only be used in extreme and emergency conditions.

Paralyze- The user focuses his energy into his fingertips and forces it into someone's nerve endings through the skin via a poke or jab, shutting down the nerve ending for at leas ten minutes. A nasty (Though very rare) side effect is permanently shut down nerve endings. This move can also only be effective if the Doragon's Eye is activated, as that is the only way to Doragon's Eye enables the user to see his opponents nerves, vital areas, etc.

Strengths: The Dragon Technique has a very powerful and effective move set that can get you out of a bad situation.

Weakness: Requires an overwhelming amount of energy and focus from the user. It is also to easy to injure your own self doing certain moves.

Other Powers: Can manipulate energy currents.

Weapons: Two steel magic Kodachis.

ESB -1138
Cool, the preliminaries will be up Saturday.

Darth Extecute
Great.. I can not wait.. bangin How did you intend the RP to look like?

trademark
me ether

ESB -1138
Great.. I can not wait.. bangin How did you intend the RP to look like?

Their will be two theards:

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries & Training which will be for those not in a current match to goof off, get to know other fighters, and to chill around.

Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament for the two warriors who have been chosen to fight to duke it out. Only those two will be allowed to post until the match is done and another two have been chosen.

Darth Extecute
And if you do not mind me asking.. How will you choose?

Jack of Light
I'm re-doing some of the fields for my guy.

Name: Adyss
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: His possessed human lived in Mongolia.
Race: Spirit possessing a human
Looks:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/guy.jpg
Fighting Style: An ancient fighting style where you use your sword with strong swings to sweep an area. Adyss uses his power to make up for the slow swings.
Weight: 160 (205 including armor)
Height: 6'5
Side: Neutral-Evil
Powers: The ability to shift his physical form like sand
Bio: He was once a great king who could destroy hundreds, until a band of monks tore his soul out of his body and cast it into darkness. Most of his power was drained, and he was left wandering the world of spirits. He found a wandering exile that no longer needed his body, so
he took control of the nomad and destroyed the nomad's soul. He used his majestic powers to energize the body, and now wants to fight
again to prove his might.

Baby Bear
Name: Kansuto
Ethinicity:Black
Nationality:American
Hometown:Chicago
Race:Fighter and spirit warrior

Fighting style:Wakudo( Mixed with kickboxing and martial arts)
Height:6'1
Weight:186Lbs
Side:Good
Powers: earth manipulator(Controls rocks crystals and diamonds that are in the earth)
looks:04
Dislikes:Conceited people, Two faced people

Friends:Kung lao(from mortal Kombat)
enemies:None yet
Family:Unknown

Bio: Kansuto grew up in chicago and became a gang leader for a gang called the west side boys.After two years of being in a gang he decided to change his life and do something good. He felt like he was had something special with his earth bending powers.He would use his powers to fight off other gangmembers from mugging civilians.One night kansuto fought a huge dragon that was known to live somewhere in japan.Afetr he destroyed the dragon he was worshipped in japan.Kansuto condiered himself to be a strong warrior so he joined the ultiate fighters tournament.

Baby Bear
this is my person

Baby Bear
Name: Kansuto
Ethinicity:Black
Nationality:American
Hometown:Chicago
Race:Fighter and spirit warrior

Fighting style:Wakudo( Mixed with kickboxing and martial arts)
Height:6'1
Weight:186Lbs
Side:Good
Powers: earth manipulator(Controls rocks) Spirit manipulator(controls spirit)
looks:04
Dislikes:Conceited people, Two faced people

Friends:Kung lao(from mortal Kombat)
enemies:None yet
Family:Unknown

Bio: Kansuto grew up in chicago and became a gang leader for a gang called the west side boys.After two years of being in a gang he decided to change his life and do something good. He felt like he was had something special with his earth bending powers.He would use his powers to fight off other gangmembers from mugging civilians.One night kansuto fought a huge dragon that was known to live somewhere in japan.Afetr he destroyed the dragon he was worshipped in japan.Kansuto condiered himself to be a strong warrior so he joined the ultiate fighters tournament.

Blaxican

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries & Training which will be for those not in a current match to goof off, get to know other fighters, and to chill around.

Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament for the two warriors who have been chosen to fight to duke it out. Only those two will be allowed to post until the match is done and another two have been chosen.

so how are you going to guage our RP skillz?

Baby Bear
heres my character

Jenny_Bug
Name: Jesie
Nationality: Scottish/American
Hometown:
Looks: Long brown silky hair to mid- back. She wheres skirts and blouses when she isn't fight and as usual clothes but when shes not suppose to wear those clothes shes switches to something appropriate. She has glasses and in fighting to wears gogles over them. Her glasses make her unique and spottted out from the rest. It shows shes intelligent
Fighting Style: Treten Sie Esel Estilo! Translated: "Treten Sie Esel(german)= Kick Ass" "Estile(spanish)= Style" "Kick Ass Style!"
Height: 5'7
Weight: 124
Likes: People who are kind and soft She even will be with the shy
Dislikes: snobbs and people who think of themselves better then everyone else. Definetly bullies!!
Friends: anyone want to be me best friend?
Enemies: All evil or those who fight against her
Family: dunno
Powers: Sharp eyes. Martial arts, kicks
Bio: Jessie is just an average girl. She has a potential. To see if shes better than guys! Of course. She hates being told she sucks and being told "Oh shes a girl! She can't play with us!" It bugged her and she wants to show them what a girl can do. Standing up for herself and her best friends that were called 'weird'. Shes made it a long way and shes very competetive! Watch out for her sharp eyes. She loves people sometimes (only ones that she think are cool to her)

JacopeX

Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament for the two warriors who have been chosen to fight to duke it out. Only those two will be allowed to post until the match is done and another two have been chosen. You want me to start the Divisions or do you want to call it off?

Jack of Light
Originally posted by Blaxican
so how are you going to guage our RP skillz?

Preliminaries.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Jack of Light
Preliminaries.

Smartass eek!

Darth Extecute
I get this strange feeling.. The feeling that my character will be hated.. blink

:Jack of Light; A pitty about the picture. I liked the first one A LOT big grin That's just me, though.. The new one is cool too.. Where did you get those?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JacopeX
You want me to start the Divisions or do you want to call it off?

You can tell them the three divisions in which they have a chance of getting into.

JacopeX
Alright, you will be put in seperate division. PM me so I can tell you which one. Any other questions or comments, please PM me

Universal Division

Second Division

Reserves

Jack of Light
I get this strange feeling.. The feeling that my character will be hated.. blink

:Jack of Light; A pitty about the picture. I liked the first one A LOT big grin That's just me, though.. The new one is cool too.. Where did you get those?

Yeah, I like the first one too... I might make him able to change forms. In fact, I'm making it so that the 2nd one is his normal form and the first is the form he transforms into when he's shifting his physical form.

By the way, I got the sand guy from DeviantArt where you can find all sorts of cool pictures, including characters that could be used in RPG's. The second picture is from a video game called Fable.

Smartass eek!

Aw, shucks.

Baby Bear
who likes my character kansuto

Blaxican
Alright, you will be put in seperate division. PM me so I can tell you which one. Any other questions or comments, please PM me

Universal Division

Second Division

Reserves

*sniff*

Can you guys tell us something you haven't already said? Your going to make me cry.

Darth Extecute
Ah, Fable.. Yes.. I knew I recognized you and the picture somehow..

Jack of Blades.. evil face

Jenny_Bug
who likes my character kansuto

i do!

its nice

i wonder who'll when laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
I have a question about Kansuto.. What do you mean by two-faced people?

MadMel
ill make my char tomorrow..im too tired laughing out loud..

ESB -1138
*sniff*

Can you guys tell us something you haven't already said? Your going to make me cry.

Tomorrow everything will be made clear. Just hold on

Blaxican
Star Wars!

ESB -1138

Jack of Light
Hey ESB, Ronok is basically the same character as Adyss, just a different name. You only need to list Adyss.

Kuchiki
Name: Lauren Kunimomo
Ethnicity: Japanese
Nationality: Japanese
Hometown: Doesn't remember
Race: Angel/Demon
Looks: Upload
Fighting Style: Normally doesn't like fighting, but uses judo to hold the opponent down and then uses magic to kill them. Can fly with her wings (picture)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 109
Dislikes: Fighting, hatred, evil
Friends: none so far
Enemies: Forces of evil, bad guys
Family: Her sister, the demon, lives inside her. (Explained in the bio)
Powers: Magic: summons lightning, fire, water, and can hit people with her staff!!! :3
Bio: Lauren died in the real world at age 7 with her sister, age 8. She later went up into heaven and became an angel; so did her sister. Lauren, at the age of 16, found her sister, and 17, lusting for more power. She followed her sister one day, and found her negotiating with a demon. She sister fell into the demons trap and was consumed by the demon. Her sister, having no body, fled to 'live' in her sisters body. Though Lauren doesn't have two heads, her sister sometimes takes over and does fighting for her.
To this day, Lauren has figured out a way to control her sister, choosing when to let her sister come out. She can also choose when to let her calm side out again.

JacopeX

Universal Division

Second Division

Reserves

JacopeX
WAIT nevermind that, there is a practice thread opened by ESB. stick out tongue

MadMel
Name: john reaper
occupation/s: reaper, demon hunter/slayer, necromancer
Ethnicity: none
Nationality: none
Hometown: none
Race: 1/2grim reaper, 1/2 vampire
Looks: like the grim reaper..if ya dont know what he looks like i pity you laughing out loud
Fighting Style:
Height: 9'4 (yea hes tall laughing out loud )
Weight: unknown
Dislikes: demons, chaos
Friends: jacopeX and his friends
Enemies: demons, satan and lucifer, chaos
Family: father - death
Powers: (im gonna tone down johns powers for this rp) - necromancy, mind reading, super jump, teleportation, invisibility, can walk on any surface, even upside down and on water...he is incredibly acrobatic despite his height..
Bio: Story: son of the grim reaper, Death. Johns childhood was spent following his dad, learning how to do his fore-coming job. His teenage years were spent in a special school, and hell, where he had his graduation party. While he was at school, john was attacked by a necromancer named chaos, whom he defeated, with help from his father..Chaos' two monsters - giant, 90ft tall monstrosities that carried the one weapon capable of killing reapers, were destroyed 40 years ago, in hell...john reaches full reaper maturity at 1000 yrs. of age, and although he wasnt meant to get taller before then, john has grown to a full 9 ft tall, due to his accelerated evolution..

jewallac
Just to let everyone know, I was completely surprised that we had to show a display of power and skill so early. I wasn't ready at all. But my post looked cool in my head. erm

MadMel
hey ur guy has a scythe too!
would be intesting if we had to face eachother laughing out loud
BTW forgot to add in my characters bio
bio: john was sent to join the tournament by his father, death, to spy on the events..rumers were that an encient evil was lurking within..

Blaxican
bwaha I do the mosr 1337 attack in history on my dummy.

MadMel
laughing out loud nice post blax..your guy acts more proffesional big grin

Baby Bear
I have a question about Kansuto.. What do you mean by two-faced people?

What I mean is that people that aren't against you and then they decide to change thier mind a be against you and never stand up to help in a situation.

Heres his picture!!

MadMel
we got some good posters here big grin..

jewallac
Originally posted by MadMel
hey ur guy has a scythe too!
would be intesting if we had to face eachother laughing out loud
BTW forgot to add in my characters bio
bio: john was sent to join the tournament by his father, death, to spy on the events..rumers were that an encient evil was lurking within..

Uncanny, isn't it. Here's a pic of it:

MadMel
isnt that more of a poleaxe??
heres mine - http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/soulharvest.gif
its soul harvest from diablo 2 laughing out loud..sorry its so small..couldnt make it bigger without screwing up the pic..

jewallac
There are different forms of scythes. And I'm pretty sure they go by different names, too. But it's a scythe all together.

MadMel
yea i suppose...the term scythe "generally" refers the one in my pic..

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Name: Lauren Kunimomo
Race: Angel/Demon
Fighting Style: Normally doesn't like fighting, but uses judo to hold the opponent down and then uses magic to kill them. Can fly with her wings (picture)
Dislikes: Fighting, hatred, evil
Enemies: Forces of evil, bad guys
Family: Her sister, the demon, lives inside her. (Explained in the bio)
Powers: Magic: summons lightning, fire, water, and can hit people with her staff!!! :3
Bio: Lauren died in the real world at age 7 with her sister, age 8. She later went up into heaven and became an angel; so did her sister. Lauren, at the age of 16, found her sister, and 17, lusting for more power. She followed her sister one day, and found her negotiating with a demon. She sister fell into the demons trap and was consumed by the demon. Her sister, having no body, fled to 'live' in her sisters body. Though Lauren doesn't have two heads, her sister sometimes takes over and does fighting for her.
To this day, Lauren has figured out a way to control her sister, choosing when to let her sister come out. She can also choose when to let her calm side out again.

Her other side:

Name: Kari Kunimomo
Race: Angel demon
Fighting Style: Bloodthirsty, she usually tortures her victims before burning them with a black fire. Can fly with her wings (picture)
Side: Evilish
Dislikes: Goodness, loving emotions, her sister
Enemies: Everyone
Family: Her sister(Explained in the bio)
Powers: Magic: summons Black fire, water, and can hit people with her sword!!! :3
Bio: Kari died in the real world at age 8 in a tragic car accident. Luckily, she was able to go to heaven with her sister. They both became angels. Unfortunately, she fell victim to a demon who took her life, her body, her everything. Unable to live with no body, she had to quickly merge with her sister. As a 'payment' she fights for her sister, which she greatly enjoys.

Both characters are in one body.

Kuchiki
Question. If another character speaks to you, are you allowed to speak back?

SpadeKing
did i miss anything yet? erm and i cant load the first page for some reason

Darth Extecute
I believe you can. According to what he wrote, there is nothing saying that you can not post more. Only that there is only the attack that count as the division recruitment post, and that you only have one chance doing that.
However, I'm slightly insecure what he means by "NOT waste space". wacko

SpadeKing
can we kill george bush? eek!

Darth Extecute
Probably not.. laughing out loud

SpadeKing
there goes my sniper idea disgust

Darth Extecute
I believe the entire tournament would've been canceled if he got shot..

You can take him down afterwards.. Nightmare's with you.. His soul maybe knows something about Nightmare's fathers murderer! evil face

MadMel
hang on...hang on!!!
bush has a soul?!?!?!

jewallac
I can't wait till I find out what division I'm placed in.

MadMel
ditto

SpadeKing
Name: J.W.
Ethnicity: black/hawaiin
Nationality: american
Hometown: Compton
Race: half - angel
Looks: Reggie Bush no expression
Fighting Style: Gracie Jiu Jitsu, muay thai, and capoeira:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 201
Likes: friendly ppl, good competitors, respectful competitors, and religous ppl.
Dislikes: ppl with attitudes in general, anyone who cant abide by the rules or be respectful of another.
Friends: many though he never may do the bad things they do.
Enemies: none that he knows of cause he does his all to keep from obtaining any enemies
Family: all living and together. except mom and dad.
Powers: Very Agile (evasive), long lasting endurance, fast enough to move unheard, and invisibility ( must rest before re-use of the power again though.)
Bio: growing up in compton he was always the good kid, the one that would never do wrong. His parents taught him well on the right thing to do. He use to love watching shows like wrestling and karate tournaments and what-nots and began imitating them on his own in his room and later on took up the styles finding he had a natural ability(s) in it that he never knew himself.

(sorry best i could do on short notice and i have the flu, now if you dont mind imma bout to go cough my lungs out smile )

Kaldorei
Name:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Ethnicity:
European

Nationality:
Finish

Hometown:
Helsinki

Race:
Human

Looks:

Fighting Style:
Mugen Tenshin- Hajin Mon Style

Height:
5'3"

Weight:
78 lbs (She is a normal built girl. Do not let the weight fool you.)

Side:
Good

She loves to work with Origami, she also love flowers, and pretty things of all kind.

Dislikes:
Junk food, sloppy people, dirt and she hates to hurry. Oh, and bad people is dislikeful too.

Friends:
Kuri Kalpo, her one true friend since young childhood.

Enemies:
None, so far. She is a girl very easy to like.

Family:
Mother, father, sister and baby brother.

Powers:
A warrior of the wind, she can more very gracefull trough the battlefield. Cunning in the art of not being hit, she often win a fight by making the foe tired. Good jumper, good runner, good dodger, weak hitter. She is -very- light, as you can see in the "weight" part.

Bio:
Marie-Lee was as a young girl kidnapped by a pack of bad guys. Never finding out who they were, she was released after serveral cruel experiments. She have no memory of how she gained her powers, but she has it stuck in her mind that the powers will aid the world in a battle against evil.
She joined the tournament because of the huge amount of money. Hopefully she get some bad-guys of the way while getting the money, too. Mainly because of the money.
She have not always been as light as she is, but after the kidnapping, she was uncapable of gaining weight. She is however a very healthy girl, and can eat increadibly much.

You made me sit up the night. I did not want to miss this thing. Silly deadlines, should not exist outside school. It is nearly 0300 over here now. I have to sleep. Hopefully I get time to kill the dummy tomorrow, before it is too late. eek!

ESB -1138
Don't worry Kal. Because you were nice/smart enough to explain your situation you shall have extended time until you are capable of posting in the prems.

SpadeKing
not only does my throat hurt from coughing.... but my stomach is killing me cry

MadMel
aww poor widdle spadeking laughing out loud.....jk stick out tongue i hope ya get better big grin
anyways..i made a flash movie of my post big grin...lemme just upload first..

MadMel
here http://esnips.com/doc/bf696873-909b-4198-b3a7-065c7091b102/dummymovie!
edited

jewallac
Hey! The link is broken. I can't see the movie. mad

MadMel
wtf!!..ill edit
BTW im hopeless with flash so dont expect a masterpeice

SpadeKing
I threw up from coughing and accidently swallowed it coughing again messed

MadMel
goddamn..we dont like hearing that stuff laughing out loud
WTF the link broke again!!!

Blaxican
Originally posted by SpadeKing
not only does my throat hurt from coughing.... but my stomach is killing me cry

Funny, I have the EXACT same thing. I was out of school all last week.

Kaldorei
Can I still make changes in my character, or is it too late?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Can I still make changes in my character, or is it too late?

I guess you can.. People change things all the time.. Well, now when the premi thing is here, I'm not sure anymore.. You'll have to wait for ESB to reply..

Jack of Light

Yeah, it's an epidemic. It's going on over at my school as well. Good thing I can't get sick.

jewallac
I know that there is still 4 hours and 30 minutes left in the day, but when is ESB going to post the decisions about who's in what division? confused He said today. I hate waiting! mad

trademark
It is 5 and a 1/2 hours left in my day

Jack of Light
2 and a half hours left... Will he make it?

trademark
I am counting 3 and half in my time

Jack of Light
Is he still visiting on his Wii, or did his computer get fixed?

SpadeKing

so does my friend hmm

damn flu is after mixed blacks now disgust

trademark
I am a mixed black person does that mean I am next

SpadeKing
possibly my friend, I suggest you run, run as fast as you can find a good hiding spot cut off your pubes wear the shampoo for a week its up to you to save our race cry

or you can go get a shot either one ermm

trademark
If "we" are mixed we are not one race we are a new race
And I like My Pubes

Blaxican
GETSOMEBUTSEKZUPTHEASS!!!!

Kuchiki
roll eyes (sarcastic) Boys will be boys...
You have to be patient. I'm sure he has a life outside of KMC...

Blaxican
You realize that the the first boy is supposed to be plural? big grin

Kuchiki
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boys will be boys.

Happy?

Blaxican
smile Yes.

I hope this won't alter any opinion you previously had of me.

Jack of Light
smile Yes.

I hope this won't alter any opinion you previously had of me.

It will. Oh, it will.

trademark
It will. Oh, it will.
Same here I thought you were Simple and Seductive but now you are overcomplicated and Not seductive

SpadeKing
GETSOMEBUTSEKZUPTHEASS!!!!

Z0mgT3hBut53KsHurz!!!#!#!@!#13131

Originally posted by trademark
If "we" are mixed we are not one race we are a new race
And I like My Pubes

fine a get a shot up ur butt then ermm

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boys will be boys.

Happy?

duh why would we want to be girls?

Jack of Light

A man can dream...

SpadeKing
blink

jewallac
so does my friend hmm

damn flu is after mixed blacks now disgust
I'm mixed, too but I'm not getting sick. My son isn't sick either.

trademark
I think if you got a son you are immune to it
but I am not feeling well

Jack of Light
Tsk, those damn fathers and their immunities...

SpadeKing
Originally posted by jewallac
I'm mixed, too but I'm not getting sick. My son isn't sick either.

I suggest you hide its coming for you

Kuchiki

vin

SpadeKing
on that last smiley thats not poop its something else naughty

jewallac
I suggest you hide its coming for you

laughing Funny. Wait...aw sh- sick !

Blaxican
Okay... so the prelims are over. Now what rank are we?

Kuchiki
on that last smiley thats not poop its something else naughty
You lost me no expression

jewallac
Tsk, those damn fathers and their immunities...
I just thought of something. Please don't think of me as one of those old people that comes here because they have no job or anythingshifty. No, seriously, I'm only 18 years old and a college studentsmartass. But no offense to the old people who have no job no expression.

Jack of Light
I just thought of something. Please don't think of me as one of those old people that comes here because they have no job or anythingshifty. No, seriously, I'm only 18 years old and a college studentsmartass. But no offense to the old people who have no job no expression.

You're wrinkly, old, and in the way.

Does that make you sad? ermm

Johns Mannequin

Yes, it makes me very sad.

Kaldorei
I am not old at all big grin

jewallac

In the way...? omg_smilieGasp...! You really think that, JoLsadwalk?

SpadeKing
You lost me no expression

chocolate... its chocolate no expression

Johns Mannequin
chocolate... its chocolate no expression

No! Your lies will never impregnate the insect!

SpadeKing
fine I'll impregnate the orange and rule the world mwhaahhaahahahahah cough

jewallac
Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
No! Your lies will never impregnate the insect!
WHAT!!!???eer

Johns Mannequin
fine I'll impregnate the orange and rule the world mwhaahhaahahahahah cough

Aha! But you can't match up against the blue squirrel! evil face

WHAT!!!???What the f**k?

Fried zucchini! eek!

SpadeKing
Aha! But you can't match up against the blue squirrel! evil face

Fried zucchini! eek!

but my Pikachu wil Pwn his TV!1111!!!1#!!

the second one was not posted by me I declare you change that or you will die a horrible death involving a car, a train, a monkey, and an old guy who thinks he is Elvis but he's not no expression

Johns Mannequin
but my Pikachu wil Pwn his TV!1111!!!1#!!

In your wildest wet dreams!

the second one was not posted by me I declare you change that or you will die a horrible death involving a car, a train, a monkey, and an old guy who thinks he is Elvis but he's not no expression

Spaghetti. no expression

SpadeKing
what you talkin bout Willis? no expression

Campbells mmm mmm good

Johns Mannequin
Whatcha say, Pops?huh

It's not international shipping, it's international shipping with UPS.

SpadeKing
Dynamite!!!!!!

if you call today in the next 10 min you will get free shipping & handling with your offer, once again its 1-800-555-6969 the number again is 1-800-555-6969

Johns Mannequin
Smorgasbord. erm

Blue Whales....

SpadeKing
Bobsagget no expression

Abc, as easy as 123, or simple as Do Ri Me, abc, 123 baby you and me girl

Jack of Light
Bobsagget no expression

Everywhere you look, everywhere there's a heart of somebody who needs you...

raver

SpadeKing
for 50 cents a day you can sponsor a child like this no expression

Johns Mannequin
Bobsagget no expression

Abc, as easy as 123, or simple as Do Ri Me, abc, 123 baby you and me girl

Godzilla.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidotius. stick out tongue

SpadeKing
TV's Adam West!!! eek!

this is thriller, thriller night, girl i can scare you more than any ghoul would ever dare try, thriller, thriller night so let me hold you tight and enjoy a chiller, diller, killer, thriller tonight!!

Johns Mannequin
zOmG!!!!nOhEdIdNt!!!!! ninja

That's when I felt the stranger kick me right between the eyes.

jewallac
Okay. You guys are nothing more than a bunch of clowns. I'm dying from laughing so damn hardhysterical.

MadMel
Okay. You guys are nothing more than a bunch of clowns. I'm dying from laughing so damn hardhysterical. ditto...i think my lungs are gonna explode!

Jack of Light
Is ESB still playing with his Wii?

(Pun intended) shifty

Seriously though, is he?

MadMel
i dunno..

SpadeKing
zOmG!!!!nOhEdIdNt!!!!! ninja

That's when I felt the stranger kick me right between the eyes.

ZoMg!!1313!# 0h y35 h3 D!dn'T!1@#1!1

I've been alone with you inside my mind.... and in my dreams I've kissed your lips, a thousand times.

I sometimes see you pass outside my door, Hello is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, you're all I ever wanted, and my arms are open wide.

cause you know just what to say,, ooo baby, and you know just what to doooo, and I want to tell you so much... I love youuuuuuu....... no expression

Kaldorei
That was beautiful love Who was it directed at? big grin

Blaxican
pfft I can mega pwnz0rz top that.

roses are red
Lemons are sour
Open ur legs
And give me an hour

Kissing Is A Habit
****ing Is A Game
Guys Get All The Pleasure
Girls Get All The Pain
10 Minutes Of Pleasure
9 Months Of Pain
3 Days In The Hospital
A Baby Without A Name
The Baby Is A Bastard
The Mother Is A Whore
This Woulda Never Happend
If The Rubber Hadn't Tore!!

Sex is like math
You subtract the clothes
Add the bed
Divide the legs
And Pray to god
You dont multiply

Roses are red
Grass is green
Open your legs
And I'll fill you with cream

Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid

Sex is evil
Sex is a sin
Sins are forgiven
So stick it in!!!

Roses are red
Pickles are green
I like your legs
Especially between

Kaldorei
That is a new version of that poetry. I like your imagination shifty big grin

Johns Mannequin
ZoMg!!1313!# 0h y35 h3 D!dn'T!1@#1!1

I've been alone with you inside my mind.... and in my dreams I've kissed your lips, a thousand times.

I sometimes see you pass outside my door, Hello is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, you're all I ever wanted, and my arms are open wide.

cause you know just what to say,, ooo baby, and you know just what to doooo, and I want to tell you so much... I love youuuuuuu....... no expression

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........................................................................................................

Can I repay you for that with a submachine gun? messed

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>