Can Doomsday with Celestial tech stop Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
confused

Mordum
Hulk did it....sure why not. Celestials enchantments>cyttorak enchantments.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
confused

yes

jasonk3
Yes

TricksterPriest
If the Hulk could, DD definitely could. Hell yes.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes . . . probably . . . maybe . . . dunno really . . .

Soljer
Absolutely.

Beta Ray Howard
If Apoc does a good job of making him that way, sure.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
If Apoc does a good job of making him that way, sure.

Hmm . . . this brings a thought to mind.

If it was Apoc doing the upgrade he has a shot I suppose.

If it was the Celestials doing the upgrade he should certainly be able to do it.

Beta Ray Howard
Doomsday and Hulk both have extremely complex DNA, so integrating it must have been hard, unless it's like snap-on armor.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Doomsday and Hulk both have extremely complex DNA, so integrating it must have been hard, unless it's like snap-on armor.

I don't think either Apoc and the Celestials would pass up a chance for some genetic modification.

I'd bet both have the skills to accomplish such a feat as manipulating the DNA of Hulk and DD.

roughrider
Celestials rank above Cyttorak. They would have the right tech to stop Juggernaut, so yes.

jinzin
doomsday MIGHT stop juggs WITHOUT celestial armor.. with it is just overkill..

KillAll
i doubt he would stop juggernaut without it...

as for with the tech, it depends on what the tech does. the only reason hulk was able to do it is because of the energy that engulfed his body. which negated juggernaut magic....

without the field hulk wouldnt have been able to do it with pure strength alone.

FearOfBlood
War>>>Hulk>>>>>Morg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doomsday

juggernaut66666
Ok ,thanks ,bye.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ok ,thanks ,bye.

you're the welcome my friend

boriquaking55
Celestials >>>>>>>> Elder Gods

Its time Apocalypse got written right

Priest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Celestials >>>>>>>> Elder Gods

Its time Apocalypse got written right
Apoc is not a celestial tho. not even a skyfather. maybe herald level at most.
Just becuase one wears the "clothing" of a celestial dosent mean that they have their power.
the Celestial armor isent really part of the being, the armor it self is used to hold their energies, the same way galactus uses his amor.

xmarksthespot
Semi-off-topic question: Couldn't the Invisible Woman arguably blow Apocalypse apart due to the nature of her powers?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Priest
Apoc is not a celestial tho. not even a skyfather. maybe herald level at most.
Just becuase one wears the "clothing" of a celestial dosent mean that they have their power.
the Celestial armor isent really part of the being, the armor it self is used to hold their energies, the same way galactus uses his amor.

sry I didn't know that sad

I was under the assumption he was a Celestial big grin

Priest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
sry I didn't know that sad

I was under the assumption he was a Celestial big grin
its OK, i don't blame you for making that assumption with the recent Apoc outburst going on the forum lately.
He's really a mutant that got his hands on some celestial tech.

Anonimator
i only can say lol

Priest
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Semi-off-topic question: Couldn't the Invisible Woman arguably blow Apocalypse apart due to the nature of her powers?
i always thought that IW incident was total PIS/plot device.. but yea i guess so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.