AWE premier at disney land push on May 19th?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
We found, on the Disney Blog, this very interesting post... John Frost report:

"The stars are beginning to align for the very real possibility that the premiere for the third installment of Disney's popular Pirates Of The Caribbean movie series will be held at Disneyland on May 19th. I've now had two sources confirm that cast members are being told to prepare for the Pirates movie premier and the Disneyland official calendar now shows a special event happening on the 19th. That's similar to what happened for the premiere event last year.

That said, there is still no official announcement from Disneyland or the movie studio on the time and place for the premier of P3. So I would urge you not to spend your life savings to be at Disneyland for this, as yet, unconfirmed event. But I did promise I would post something as soon as I knew a bit more. So here it is. Get in line for red carpet photos and autographs with your favorite stars including Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Kiera Knightley. Let the Pirate dancing begin."

http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2007/02/pirates_of_the_.html

pirate179
How exciting!!!! eek!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im Sooooooo There!!!! My heart is Pounding at the thought of Holding Johnny in My Arms again...ahhhhhhhh!!! Now My heart is skipping Beats....OMG OMG OMG!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.