Norribeth on fanfiction.net

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Chapter 1 of our Norribeth fic is on fanfiction.net. It's called "At Worlds End: The KMC Gals Try Norribeth." For those of you who wonder how Surreal, Kate, and I could have done such a thing, trust me: there is plenty of J/E moments and W/E moments to make everyone feel happy and N/E was a lot of fun to do. You may be converted. Who knows? (I wasn't, but still had fun). Enjoy it.

-savvychick-
i luved that story!!! and i'm hard core sparrabethsmilelol. It's very good...definately for everybodybig grin

siriuswriter
I saw this on there, didn't have time to review though. Lovely job ladies!

willofthewisp
Chapters 2 and 3 are now up.

katelovespirate
thank you so, so much Willo. smile I really enjoyed this story. im loving re-reading it. its too bad its over. now we need to have one last hurrah with a fanfic before the actual film comes out and does away with the speculation.

willofthewisp
Oh man, like what? I don't have the strength to do a W/E, we've done two J/E and now a N/E. Unless you want to try her and Gibbs together? We never did find him a girlfriend. Maybe that's the explanation of the shot of Jack with his strumpets. He's pimping them out to Gibbs.

willofthewisp
Ch. 4 is now up. Don't worry. Jack will appear soon.

katelovespirate
pimping the strumpets to gibbs.... excuse me while i try to stop laughing laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Ch. 5 is now up. Please read and review.

willofthewisp
Ch. 6 is up. The plot thickens.

siriuswriter
I'm not sure... I could handle a G/E... I'm not sure they deserve their own slash... *throws up in mouth a little*

willofthewisp
Ch. 7 is now up and it's getting intense.

katelovespirate
I'm delighted with the scene you added in to clarify Scylla and all that. smile thank you so much for posting!!!! Did you have a good birthday yesterday?!

willofthewisp
Yeah, I did. Thanks. I didn't add any scenes. That was our own productiveness and insight with that whole Scylla thing. It was already there. I'm 22!

tee_pirategirl
WOOT didn't know it was your birth day!! happy BDAY!!! I loved reading that Norribeth fanfic!! You should really do one (or two more) before May!

I always love reading the things u guys write.
why not try a COTBP(or DMC): What could have gone diffrent? I'm not sure but could be intresting! LOL I don't have much ideas right now but might be fun to change the two movies. Maybe turn it JE or NE and twist SOME stuff around.

I know. Kinda freaky but I'd say ANYTHING to make u guys start a new fanfic so start something before I start coming up with N/J and W/Davy pairings or somethig crazy like that!

willofthewisp
If only POTC had more girls. There'd be a lot more possibilities.

willofthewisp
There are 9 chapters up on the story. Please read it and review it. Surreal, Kate, and I worked a long time to make it what it is, and I promise you J/E-ers, there are plenty of sweet, even some not-so-sweet moments between the two of them, so there is a little bit for everyone.

katelovespirate
this last cliff hanger is just great. i love the tag you put on the bottom---- you'll go to hell for not reviewing. i laughed so hard. smile thank you SOOOO much for putting this up. i love it. its so fun to read.

Surreal_44
Actually Willo, I don't think you give yourself enough credit; I think you could pull off a W/E if you tried. You did very well with Norribeth, and they are far less canon than W/E. wink

And thanks for posting this up. big grin

willofthewisp
Thanks. I'll get some more chapters up soon. W/E, are you serious? laughing I don't have much to work with, what with the hand-bandaging and all.

(Will and Liz smut scene. He's in his blacksmith shop and she comes racing in.)

Will: Elizabeth! What's wrong?

Liz: I was fighting a local thug for trying to steal my diamond earrings and he gave me this (turns her back to reveal a nasty cut)

Will: Holy guacamole! Here, let me help you.

(She slinks over to him and he disrobes her slightly. Her back is to him so he can't see her boobies. He begins to rub her back very slowly and takes out some gauze)

Liz: Will?

Will: Yes? (snapping out of the trance her sexy back put him in)

Liz: Would you, uh, do that a little harder? (turns and smiles at him)

Will: Oh? You like that, do you? (massages her back, getting more turned on than when ladies with bad teeth stroke his cheek) Who likes it rough? Who likes it rough? (isn't really rough with her because he'd never hurt her, but he spanks her)

Liz: Will! (turns and spanks him)

Will: This beats sword fighting! (spanks her again)

Liz: (sarcastically) Help! Help! I'm trapped in a barn with a boy who likes to spank!

(They frolic around and start to have a roll in the hay)

Mr. Brown: (drops his bottle of rum or whatever it is) Will! What are you doing?

Will: Uh (waves his arm) This is all a drunken hallucination.

Mr. Brown (going into a Jedi mind trick) This is all a drunken hallucination.

Will: You'll be leaving now.

Mr. Brown: I'll be leaving now.

Liz: And bring me some pirate books. Nice ones!

(he leaves)

Liz: Now, (still kind of disrobed) isn't this a lot better than going to the world's end and back?

Will: Definitely better than going after a dead man's chest anyway.

(start making out)

Swann: Liz and servant-boy!

Liz: Hey, Dad.

Swann: It's beginning to rain, Elizabeth, dear. I thought you kids would like some hot tea. (doesn't seem to notice their strange position) Will, it's storming pretty good. I'd wear your rubbers if I were you.

(Will and Liz snort laughter)

Will: Of course.

Swann: Well, I'm off. You kids have fun and remember what to do if a pirate should walk in.

(Will and Liz at the same time begin to recite)

W/E: Don't let him talk us into going on some kind of adventure that ends up where we help him get what he wants more than he helps us get what we want. We know, we know.

Swann: And?

W/E: Don't impersonate a cleric.

Swann: Okay. Later, kids.

Sorry. That's about all I can do right now.

katelovespirate
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh gracious heavens.... that was seriously brilliant.... funniest thing ever, ever, ever. hilarious. hoorayh!!!!!!!

katelovespirate
actually, whilst writing norribeth i think i grew kind of attached to the idea of Will and Anamaria. plus, unless we just took Jack Sparrow clean out, i dont think i could write another one where he had to flirt with elizabeth and hang out with her and stuff without getting her in the end. lol.

willofthewisp
Yeah, our Norribeth one has some serious J/E undertones in spite of the fact we made James and Liz work really well. I kind of got into their relationship a little. But when you can't do a pairing without putting in J/E, you know you're obsessed.

Surreal_44
Well, we can change the dynamics of the J/E relationship as well, such as doing an AU where DMC never happens, so we wouldn't have to deal with the kiss at all.

Or we could follow the DMC plot only make it seem more W/E. wink There's a lot of ways to play with the relationships. Besides, we could put Anamaria back in the story for Jack, if need be. I always liked those two together. big grin

willofthewisp
heh heh, talk about sexual tension. They'd kill each other!

willofthewisp
Ch. 10 is up.

jackismyboo
yay!! i just read it it was very good. you guys did a great job!!

I read the first chapter of your book Willofthewisp it is very good. I want to go buy it.

willofthewisp
Thank you! You can order it online.

willofthewisp
11 is up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.