green arrow and hawkeye vs bullseye and daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
happens in the city. who wins?

Metalmanx
Daredevil. Seriously.

guy222
Originally posted by emporerpants
happens in the city. who wins?

team two

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil. Seriously.

Woops. I just now saw that there are two teams. My bad. stick out tongue

Bullseye and Daredevil for the win.

Priest
Yep team two, Bullseye is probably a better marksman than both hawkeye, and Green arrow. DareDevil can pawn both Hawkeye and Green Arrow one on one.
i cant see team 2 loosing unless, the arrow guys are packing some dynamite arrows.

emporerpants
well, the arhcers may have a chance because i don't see daredevil and bullseye working together very well. hawkeye and green arrow don't know each other so we can't be sure of their team work, but imo unfamiliarity > outright hatred as far as teamwork is concerned.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team two wins, but wait, Bulls-Eye then turns on Matt and kills him like he did Elektra.

Brian Oswald
assuming they have their usual exupiment, a sonic arrow would easily take out DD

ExtraMision5555
DD & bullseye

jrodslam
DD and Bullseye for the win. Sonic arrow may take DD down, but it depends on how soon will it be pulled. DD and BE 6/10.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team two wins, but wait, Bulls-Eye then turns on Matt and kills him like he did Elektra.

Have a cool day smile

Muck101
Bullseye would take team one by himself. No contest if he has DD backing him.

Bouboumaster
Bulleyes roxx. Collin Farell was awesome!

Sparkz
As it is in a cityscape DD would have a clear advantage as he could easily find the 2 and pick them off, which is the main reason I give it to DD and Bullseye, if it was in a plain arena i'd be tempted to go with the archers but I'm still not sure on that either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.