A Game Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
I know there is a game ideas forum and I posted A game idea when I was new to the forum and I did not get alot of feedback on this game so, I just wanted to know what you guys think of this Game Idea.

Im thinking of a game where it is in a future setting and a fatory's smog has been giving people viruses. But the virus enhances Red Blood Cell activity and more blood flows through to brain unlocking its secrets. Therefore people start to get powers like telekenisis, The ability of flight, the power of water, fire, or just an increased rate of thought (making you smarter). The only problem with the water and fire is that it can only be manipulated not created. So more and more people get powers and use them for the wrong reasons like killing, robbing, blackmailing so the mayor of the city you are in calls for an extermination of these people and of whatever caused them to gain these powers. So many people are trying to flee the city thats were you meet the eight main characters.
Since the public does not know what caused the abilities the 8 hide close to the factory right under there noses. These people seem happy with there lives. But some of them are caught in order to make a cure. They are placed in the building next door to the factory to extract there blood cells. So you and the 5 Left go to try and save them. So you learn to take full conroll of your powers. This would be a massive City so you could be completly free. and as you go though everyday life you notice that swat teams are patroling the streets looking for the ones who posses the abilities. You would see that some try to fight them off and ethier escape or die trying. So when you do break into the office building and rescue one of your freinds you are faced with a choice to save one of the two charcters captured. The mayor and the factory's founder know where the powers came from and they purposly infected some of thier solders to fight off the other infected ones so you see that the other 2 are being worked on at the tallest floor in the building you break them out and head to the roof to try to avoid soilders that know you have attempted to help your freinds escape. But you find that 10 soilders where waiting for you on the roof 8 normal soilders and 2 supersoilders(SS). Now the SS dont even waist their time until they see some of the other soilders were being defeated.with the other soilders occupying your freinds only you and the two your just saved can fight of the SS. You get pushed to the side by one soilder who can levitate objects. The other soilder can burst anything into flames. Now you are hurt on the floor and this where your power selection comes in handy( Ill get to that later). Now both friends are in real trouble. As your have to try to save both which ever one you go to first is saved. Now if you chose to save the one fighting with the fire SS The other freind is thrown off the building hundreds of stories to his or her death. If you chose to save the one fighting the Telekinetic SS You watch as your friend is set of fire and when the fire disappears all you see is ashes that blow away in the wind. You all escape back to your hidout with one of your freinds dead.

Now in the begining you are asked a series of questions and at the end your are told which power best suites you. But you will be able to select a power if you select telekinesis, water ,or fire you can save both of your freinds.

I left the door open for a sequal but tell me what you think before I write it.

Magee
Inspired by heroes much? stick out tongue

Dunno, gta xmen style I would certainly buy it. Think you need to work on it a little bit as it seems like the game is about 10 minutes long.

Lana
Use the actual Game Ideas thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.