Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuchiki
Twilight

Brief description of what's going on. I took this from Wikipedia:
Isabella Swan, (more commonly known as Bella Swan), decides to move from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to rainy Forks, Washington to live with her father, whom she has only seen during summer vacations due to her parents' divorce. Bella does this to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, Phil, a minor league baseball player. Never having had many friends before, at Bella's new school she is quickly accepted, and finds she has several boys competing for her attention.
Bella feels that Forks is boring and monotonous. The exception is Edward Cullen, the beautiful and mysterious boy she sits next to in her biology class. The enigmatic Cullen family, all of whom are described as being unnaturally beautiful, have the reputation of being very reserved and clannish. From her first experience with Edward, when he flashes her a look of pure hatred, to his attempts to be moved from Bella's class, she finds herself unable to stop thinking of him. Through careful observation, Bella realizes that Edward is not quite normal, but despite having many theories cannot bring herself to believe that there is a supernatural explanation for Edward's behavior.
Bella believes Edward hates her, but this begins to change. He displays superhuman abilities in saving Bella from being hit by an out of control car in the student parking lot of the high school. She confronts him with the strangeness of the situation but he refuses to talk to her about it. As time passes, Bella and Edward are time and again drawn to each other despite Edward's best efforts to keep his distance from her.
Bella eventually learns, from her friend Jacob Black and her own observations, that Edward and his family are reformed vampires who substitute animals for humans in their diet. Because of their diet, the Cullens have amber- or honey-colored eyes. Those vampires who drink from humans have red irises. The way to tell the length of time between blood feedings is the amount of color around their pupil. The darker a vampire's eyes are, the longer it has been since they have hunted.
The members of the family include Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice. Carlisle is the oldest and the head of their family. He has become used to the smell of blood in order to do what he loves: being a doctor to humans. His wife, Esme, has a very sweet, caring disposition. She is the mother to the entire family. Rosalie is Emmett's mate. Emmett is very large and muscular with a sunny disposition and bearlike countenance. Alice is clairvoyant and ends up befriending Bella. Her clairvoyance often comes in the form of visions. Jasper is her mate and has the most trouble adhering to the Cullen's diet, since he is the newest member of the family. He has the ability to manipulate the emotions of those around him. Edward's gift is that he can hear what anyone around him is thinking, with the single exception of Bella herself.
Despite the obstacles presented by the Cullen's vampiric nature, Edward and Bella fall in love. Foremost is Bella's alluring scent which makes it difficult for Edward to restrain himself from drinking her blood. However, despite this problem, and Bella's strange knack for constantly landing herself in dangerous situations, they manage to stay together, safely, for a time. Bella's lack of fear regarding Edward's nature as a vampire, her constant longing for him, and the fact that she is impervious to his gift for reading minds throws Edward off balance. He returns her love but is always confused as to why Bella feels the way she does about him and his family, advising that she stay away from him for her own safety.
The seemingly blissful state of affairs is thrown into chaos when a vampire coven sweeps into Forks, and their leader, James, sets his sights on Bella. Thrilled as much by the idea of outwitting a clan of vampires as by Bella's scent, an interstate game of cat and mouse ensues. Bella, under the assumption that James has kidnapped her mother, is lured to her former ballet studio, where the book climaxes with Edward's rescue of Bella. In the chaos, Bella is nicked by James' teeth, which complicates matters further. This is a problem because the key to becoming a vampire lies in their saliva. The venom works its way through the body, ceasing blood flow and shutting down the heart. The process is incredibly painful and often takes days. It is up to Edward to suck out the venom, thus saving Bella from the transformation, but having to restrain himself from drinking all of her blood. The book ends with the two going to Bella's prom. Beneath the surface, tension remains as Bella wishes for Edward to turn her into a vampire so the two can spend eternity together, while Edward refuses to do so. The reason that Edward is so determined to keep Bella human is not revealed until the second book, New Moon.

Plot:
In winter, everything is going well for Bella Edward, Alice, Jasper and everyone else. But what happens when a new vampire wants Bella to be with him? Later in the story, Bella is being persuaded by Brandon, and she is convinced! But Edward isn't going to let her go without a fight...

Characters:
Bella (Isabella) Swan - Human (sample posts and someone who i know that can rp well)
Edward Cullen - Vampire (Needs a sample post and someone I know and like well)
Carslie Cullen - Vampire
Esme Cullen - Vampire
Rosalie Cullen - Vampire
Emmett Cullen- Vampire
Jasper Cullen - Vampire
Alice Cullen - Vampire

Yes made up characters are allowed but there is a sheet I have in mind for them.

I'll post up a made up character sheet later.

Characters that need to be played:
Bella (needs to be auditioned for)
Edward (needs to be auditioned for)
Jasper
Alice- Taken (kuchiki)
Emmett
Rosalie

SundaysTheory
*GASP!*
Um so I'm definitely in!
I love love love love love... (get my point?) Twilight!!!
just look at my sig...
I'd like to be Rosalie if that's good with you.
I'm uber excited now!

Kuchiki
Of course you can be Rosalie! I never really liked her....stick out tongue

Wolf_Girl15
I am up for trying for bella, just tell me what I have to do to try out

Kuchiki
Ok. You need to post a sample post of Bella in a situation.

jewallac
Could I audition for the role of Edward? And if not, I'll take the role of Jasper.

Wolf_Girl15
*Bella turns on her old truck, jumping at the loud roar, being so used to the quite car her mother drove. She cautously drives to school, for the ground is coated in a layer of fuffy white snow. Once she arrives at school she looks at the back tires to find that the reason her trip was so smooth, was because Charlie had put chains on her tires, then she hears her name being screamed, as shel ooks up and realizes she is between her truck and an out of control van*

Wolf_Girl15
^^ I love the book ^^ But I havent read the second one, please no one tell me what happens......I have only read the "sneek peek" from the first book

Kuchiki
Well, the sample post was good and all, but, maybe I wasn't clear or something, but in a situation that didn't already happen.

Go ahead and audition for Edward.

By the way...I think I'm going to be really picky on Edward and Bella.

Wolf_Girl15
I have to have somthing I am suposed to react to......

Wolf_Girl15
If I fail, I request being Alice

jewallac
~Okay, I'm just throwing something together. Bear with me.~

Edward pulled away from the most passionate kiss he ever shared with Bella. Every time his lips touched hers, his vampiric instinct to drink her blood arose. He had a good feeling that she knew why he always did that. It had nothing to do with his telepathy, because for some strange reason he couldn't read her mind. No it something more deep than that.

Edward knew Bella. He knew that her favorite colour was deep purple, that she cried every time she watched The Wizard of Oz. He knew that she hated when her parents left the toothpaste cap off the tube.

Bella was smarter than that. She knew things about him also. Things that would frighten any body else away from him and his family. She knew they were vampires, that they didn't drink blood, that he could read minds, (well except hers at least), that he never killed anyone before and that he wanted to drink her blood.

Edward just looked into Bella's beautiful bright blue eyes.

"You know I love," he said. "And I want to be with you forever. But I won't turn you. I love you to much to put you through that. Fighting the urges to feed on human blood. No. I won't be the one responsible for that."

Kuchiki
Wow. That was really good. Ok. You have permission to play Edward.

Wolf girl, go ahead and try again. This time, don't use an idea from the book.
Bella (needs to be auditioned for)
Edward- Taken (Jewallac)
Jasper
Alice- Taken (kuchiki)
Emmett
Rosalie- Taken ( Sundays Theory)

Wolf_Girl15
I forgot what Emmett acted like....

jewallac
Cool. I'll do my freakin' best.

SundaysTheory
Heh, if no one minds I would like to try for Bella. (Sorry for any inconvenience Kuchiki! I could babble off some excuses for not asking earlier, but I'll save you the boredom. )

Kuchiki
Feel free to smile

Wolf_Girl15
I will take Jasper......I guess.....

SundaysTheory
Of course Rosalie would be free if I get Bella.

Well here goes nothin'

Cold, wet, and bleak was the morning in Forks, as Bella Swan hauled herself out of bed. It would be like any other day, boring, and it would drag on until she had came home again, only to repeat the same actions tomorrow. Days without him seemed to drag on forever and she couldn't help but to wait for his return. Bella hated the weekends her vampiric boyfriend had to go and hunt with his family, but it was either three days of loneliness or end up forever in a limbo of life and death. Bella personally preferred the second choice... he would never allow it.

She continued down the stairs and into the kitchen, lazily pouring herself a bowl a cereal. What was she to do with herself? It was pathetic, really, how dependent she was on him and the Cullen's for her entertainment and happiness. Sure she still had her other friends, Angela, Jessica, Mike... Jacob, and all the humans he wouldn't let her forget about, but they were down right boring compared to him and his extravagant family. It was as if she were just a small child, deprived of something she had begged and pleaded for, and Bella would only be satisfied when she was to gain whatever it was she wanted. Bella wanted him. She needed him. And the days she couldn't get what she wanted were miserable.

Trying to occupy herself and maybe to stop herself from staring at the clock watching as the seconds passed by, Bella grabbed herself a random book off the shelf. Of course, Romeo and Juliet. She sighed heavily, shoving the book back into it's place yet the golden words on the spine still mocked her. Bella scowled at her weak attempt to get him off her mind. Why must he do this to her?! It was so frustrating... If he would just change her, life... death... whatever it was, would be so much easier. They could be together all the time, never having to leave the other's side. Why was he so against it?

The doorbell rang. Bella's heart beat sky-rocketed as she stumbled clumsily to the front door. Who could possibly be at her door? It was a Sunday morning... People should have better things to do then interrupt her self wallowing. She unlocked the bolt and swung open the door, and before her was a smile that could never be forgotten.

"Alice!" Bella exclaimed, hugging her.

But a boy... no, not a boy, a god with brown-red ruffled hair in the driveway caught her eye. Him. To her great embarrassment her pulse beat spastically and she could feel the blood pooling in her cheeks, but she could hardly contain herself. Bella parted from Alice and ran to her one and only love, catching herself midway from tripping, then wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into those beautiful honey-gold orbs. What seemed like forever, had only been days since the last time she had been in the arms of Edward.

Wolf_Girl15
Ill take any of them but Emmett basicly.

jewallac
SundaysTheory, I'm officially a fan now. If you don't get this, I don't know who should.

SundaysTheory
Omg, Jewallac, you totally just made my day!
You're too nice.
:]

jewallac
My pleasure. wink

Kuchiki
Originally posted by SundaysTheory
Of course Rosalie would be free if I get Bella.

Well here goes nothin'

Cold, wet, and bleak was the morning in Forks, as Bella Swan hauled herself out of bed. It would be like any other day, boring, and it would drag on until she had came home again, only to repeat the same actions tomorrow. Days without him seemed to drag on forever and she couldn't help but to wait for his return. Bella hated the weekends her vampiric boyfriend had to go and hunt with his family, but it was either three days of loneliness or end up forever in a limbo of life and death. Bella personally preferred the second choice... he would never allow it.

She continued down the stairs and into the kitchen, lazily pouring herself a bowl a cereal. What was she to do with herself? It was pathetic, really, how dependent she was on him and the Cullen's for her entertainment and happiness. Sure she still had her other friends, Angela, Jessica, Mike... Jacob, and all the humans he wouldn't let her forget about, but they were down right boring compared to him and his extravagant family. It was as if she were just a small child, deprived of something she had begged and pleaded for, and Bella would only be satisfied when she was to gain whatever it was she wanted. Bella wanted him. She needed him. And the days she couldn't get what she wanted were miserable.

Trying to occupy herself and maybe to stop herself from staring at the clock watching as the seconds passed by, Bella grabbed herself a random book off the shelf. Of course, Romeo and Juliet. She sighed heavily, shoving the book back into it's place yet the golden words on the spine still mocked her. Bella scowled at her weak attempt to get him off her mind. Why must he do this to her?! It was so frustrating... If he would just change her, life... death... whatever it was, would be so much easier. They could be together all the time, never having to leave the other's side. Why was he so against it?

The doorbell rang. Bella's heart beat sky-rocketed as she stumbled clumsily to the front door. Who could possibly be at her door? It was a Sunday morning... People should have better things to do then interrupt her self wallowing. She unlocked the bolt and swung open the door, and before her was a smile that could never be forgotten.

"Alice!" Bella exclaimed, hugging her.

But a boy... no, not a boy, a god with brown-red ruffled hair in the driveway caught her eye. Him. To her great embarrassment her pulse beat spastically and she could feel the blood pooling in her cheeks, but she could hardly contain herself. Bella parted from Alice and ran to her one and only love, catching herself midway from tripping, then wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into those beautiful honey-gold orbs. What seemed like forever, had only been days since the last time she had been in the arms of Edward.

Holy ravioli!!! Bella's yours :]

jewallac
YAYYYYYYY!!! This should be fun. happy

SundaysTheory
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Holy ravioli!!! Bella's yours :]

Mmmm! Ravioli!
Thank you so much!

Kuchiki
Bella- taken (SundaysTheory)
Edward- Taken (Jewallac)
Jasper
Alice- Taken (kuchiki)
Emmett
Rosalie- Taken ( Sundays Theory)
Esme
Carslie

Still waiting for TigerEyes and K

Wolf_Girl15
Hang on, Can I have Jasper?

Kuchiki
I suppose we could all start now smile

Bella and Edward will start off.

Rules!
1. 7 post limit.
2. correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
3. No bashing!
4. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM THE BOOK.

K Tragedy
K has arrived!
Hm...
Kuchiki you know me better than I know me
Who do you think would be best for me to play?
I could always whip up a made-up character too.

jewallac
Do we rp here, or is there going to be another thread for the story?
SundaysTheory, I can't help but re read your audition...post...whatever it's called. It was way more thought out than mine was. I can literally feel the passion that Bella has for Edward. And where I was going with my post, I can already tell that Edward and Bella's love affair will be up for an award at the next KMC Awards. lol

Kuchiki
Originally posted by K Tragedy
K has arrived!
Hm...
Kuchiki you know me better than I know me
Who do you think would be best for me to play?
I could always whip up a made-up character too.

Well.....since you have a lot of detail in your posts.....I would consider Esme (the mother of the group) or a made up(Follow character sheet below)

Name:
Weight:
Special power: Can paralyze someone at will
Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin color:
History:
Race: (Human or Vamp)
(if vamp) Family:

I'll post the thread up soon.
For future reference, I'll post the setting and mood (It'll help with confusion.)

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Well.....since you have a lot of detail in your posts.....I would consider Esme (the mother of the group) or a made up(Follow character sheet below)

Name:
Weight:
Special power: Can paralyze someone at will
Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin color:
History:
(if vamp) Family:

I'll post the thread up soon.
For future reference, I'll post the setting and mood (It'll help with confusion.) Never mind....oh and i just read NEW MOON the second book IT ROCKS!

TigerEyes
i don't know! too much is happening for me....umm....i guess I'll play a made up character so give me a chance to research this out....and if you could help by naming some possible vampire families.....or if I can make one up....

Kuchiki
You can make up a vamp family if you want. smile
Here's your character sheet:

Name:
Weight:
Special power: able to track any person with just a little bit of their scent.
Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin color:
History:
(if vamp) Family:

TigerEyes
hey who gets to play the new vamp that likes bella...????

Kuchiki
Anyone, but if necessary, I'll play him. smile

TigerEyes
can I play him once he comes along????

Wolf_Girl15
You like vampires dont you TigerEyes

Kuchiki
Yeah! Of course! Let me make a bio for you though.

trademark
can people still join

Kuchiki
Yeah. I'm just waiting for SundaysTheory to post a reply in the rpg thread.

trademark
(Hows this)
Name: Jack Twilight
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180
Special power: heightened Senses
Eye color: Dark red
Hair color: Black
Skin color: White
History: Jack was once in a high class family that drunk blood. He was happy with his life until He met a human girl that he fell in love with. His family did not approve of this relationship and forbid it. When his family found out that they were still together about this they captured and killed Her. Jack was devastated and fled his family and swear off blood forever. He now travels from town to town in hopes to find peace.
Race: Vampire
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight

TigerEyes
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
You like vampires dont you TigerEyes
yah Anne Rice has kinda infected me...and i grew up reading dracula and those types of stories....
and thanks Kuchiki....I'll follow along in the rp until it's my time to join in....

Wolf_Girl15
I too will join. I CANT WAIT FOR THE THIRD BOOK

trademark
Is my person accepted

Kuchiki
Your character is approved Trademark.

jewallac
I wish SundaysTheory would get here. I was on a role when I wrote my post. If I get writers block because she took so long, I won't be happyblowup! Well, maybe not THAT unhappy.

trademark
Originally posted by trademark
(Hows this)
Name: Jack Twilight
Special power: heightened Senses
Eye color: Dark red
History: Jack was once in a high class family that drunk blood. He was happy with his life until He met a human girl that he fell in love with. His family did not approve of this relationship and forbid it. When his family found out that they were still together about this they captured and killed Her. Jack was devastated and fled his family and swear off blood forever. He now travels from town to town in hopes to find peace.
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight

I want to change a few things
Name: Alexsander Twilight
Special power: heightened Senses Can read minds and has Super strength and speed
Eye color: Scarlet
(if vamp) Family: (Formally)Twilight [/

jewallac
I think that you can only have one set power. I maybe wrong, however. Ask Kuchiki.

trademark
the ones I added on were Normal vampire powers

jewallac
Well that's a given. I think that all the vampires have those abilities already.

trademark
yeah I just thought it would be good to put them

Kuchiki
I would prefer no ability to read minds because Edward already has that ability.

How about he can fly for a short period of time?

trademark
I can live with that sure

SundaysTheory
For anyone a little lost about the story, bios, and what not, try twilightlexicon.com It's a great site with loads of information on Twilight and super helpful.

jewallac
I thought that Kuchiki said nothing from the book. Plus, I haven't even heard of it, let alone read it.

But what I really want to say was that my post after Sunday's was going to be a little PG17...maybe PG16. Is that ok? I mean, what is the full extent of our RPing seeing that vampires are very seductive creatures in the first place?

Kuchiki
no! sorry. Wolf_girl's post was an idea that was taken from the book.

I say go ahead, if sundaystheory is good with it, considering she has to post after it.

SundaysTheory
I'm perfectly fine with anything really, as long as it doesn't get too far out of hand.

jewallac
Originally posted by jewallac
I thought that Kuchiki said nothing from the book. Plus, I haven't even heard of it, let alone read it.
I think that I need to stop trying telling people what who said what and just keep to RPing.

Wolf_Girl15
May I submit a costom vampire?

Kuchiki
Yeah, go ahead.

trademark
Maybe I should have landed on the beach??

Wolf_Girl15
Name: Champion Ikeda
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Special power: Demonic wings
Eye color: Silver
Hair color: white
History: She ran away from the Ikeda family of vampires, hating their habit of feasting on human blood. She found out about the Cullens from her brother, who only wanted her to be safe. She then took off to find them, ending up in Forks.
(if vamp) Family: Ikeda

jewallac
Hey peeps, I'm just going to be here for an hour a day for the rest of the week because I'm on Spring Break. I won't be here on Fridays and Sundays at all. So just bear with me. I'll post as soon as I get back to school.

Wolf_Girl15
Is my character aproved?

Wolf_Girl15
Oh, and sorry, but I was wondering if I could drop Jasper as a charry...

jewallac
I certainly hope that this isn't dead. We didn't even have a chance to go anywhere with it.

Kuchiki
Accepting auditions for Bella again.

jewallac
Come on people. There's an opening for the character of Bella Swan. I know that you guys know that Kuchiki is a awsome RPer. Well now it's time for you to get the chance to RP with her in her own thread. And I'm here, too.

jewallac
Come on people. There's an opening for the character of Bella Swan. I know that you guys know that Kuchiki is a awsome RPer. Well now it's time for you to get the chance to RP with her in her own thread. And I'm here, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.