sparrabeth faith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackismyboo
Jack and liz are peas in a pod
there love is real not fraud
We heard some rumors big deal
we all know in May we all are going to squeal
we can't give up it's not over
i mean it's like saying Jack is going sober
Jack is not some bump in the road
it's like saying Will is not a toad
Sparrabeth ending is what we will get
i mean we don't know that w/e is set
Will and liz love is not very true
we know jack and liz love is, just ask me or you
lets keep the faith and not cry
we all know w/l ending is very dry
tnt are very smart
jack and liz will always be in our hearts

i'm a poet and i didn't know it, sorry couldn't resist. I mean come on guys we have to keep the faith, we were doing so well and this rollercoaster is still goin on we just happen to be at the bottem but usually we regain and go up back to the top it happened the rest of the times. I am a die hard sparrabeth fan and like all of you who are too jack and liz touched my heart i was completely obssessed with potc after i saw their kiss, and tnt must know that if they put that in their movie. They are not dumb asses to make Jack fall in love with a girl and she kisses him and chains him to his death and not make it mean anything, they visualized their kiss in their script and the lust and guilt they must know what they did. Just because it is Disney does not mean they are going to keep it safe i mean they already passed the line they made a hero kill a hero they talk about being drunk, they show alot of cleavage, they talk about bedding, and betrayel, and lust and guilt. then the ending is a bittersweet kick ass ending. i have not heard of any Disney movie like this have you? They crossed the line already, making it w/l is not making it safe. it's not about what pirates are that way.

lovethemtigers
I love it....great job...this should be out motto...and very cute...it made me smile...I love Sparrabeth..

JacksSweet

Mistypirate
I like the tittle of this thread. I think that don't matter what happens our ship will end up victoriously sailing off. wink

tee_pirategirl
I LOVE this thread!!!!! let's keep the faith.

no matter what happens we won't obanden this ship! we'll go down with it if we have to.

I love that poetry u wrote, it cheered me up.

Mistypirate
I agree the poem was awesome. The sparrabeth ship is the most passionate of all. Jack and Elizabeth inspire so much. Its just amazing.
And I'm sure the ending of AWE is going to be great wink regardless what happens, I know there will be a reason. Since the 4th movie is almost confirmed.

jackismyboo
thank you!

i agree Misty sparrabeth ship is the most passionate! Our ship is going to rock!

i was so happy that they are keep going to continue POTC i literally jumped for joy! I really do believe we will get a kick a** ending and a kick a** new beginning. You may think this is the end but it is only the beginning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.