Favorite Sam Raimi Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Eh, why the hell not?

Evil Dead II for me

Kazenji
Army of darkness followed by Evil Dead 2

Solo
"The Evil Dead" will always be his greatest achievement. I'm referring to one or two, both are fantastic.

EPIIIBITES
Although I don't think it's his best, it is my fave...Darkman. Everything a comic book movie should be.

vintageSW77
EVIL DEAD

Wolfie
Evil Dead 2.

I like all from that list, except The Quick and the Dead which I've never seen.

The Core
Man, hard one between "Darkman" and "Evil Dead", but I went with the latter.

This list is missing "A Simple Plan", which was all kinds of kick ass..and the mediocre "The Gift", featuring a topless Katie Holmes.

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Core
Man, hard one between "Darkman" and "Evil Dead", but I went with the latter.

This list is missing "A Simple Plan", which was all kinds of kick ass..and the mediocre "The Gift", featuring a topless Katie Holmes. I noticed those when I browsed IMDb, but I'd never heard of them, so somewhat egotistically thought that no one else would either

Impediment
Evil Dead 2, by far. yes

Myth
Army of Darkness, followed by the other two Evil Dead films.

The Core
Originally posted by Strangelove
I noticed those when I browsed IMDb, but I'd never heard of them, so somewhat egotistically thought that no one else would either

Never underestimate the power and knowledge of movie nerds.

WrathfulDwarf
With the exception of the Original Evil Dead. The rest of the films contain a running heroic theme within.

I will always pick the original Evil Dead over the sequel. More bound by horror than by heroism.

The Core
Same here. I always thought Ash was SUPPOSED to be a clumsy coward, then along comes "Army of Darkness". Great lines, but he's no hero.

Wolfie
I saw Army of Darkness many years before I saw the first two Evil Dead movies. So I'm more accepting of Ash as a hero. He was a coward in AOD too, but I never found him being a hero was much of a stretch either.

rockycairns
where is Crimewave that was good

i voted Spider-Man but very nearly voted the original evil dead

vintageSW77
i havent seen crimewave since before some members were born
i wonder if its aged well
it was slaughtered on release

bakerboy
Evil dead. The sequels of this title and darkman were very good too.

Arctic
Spiderman 2 by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.