orion vs SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
can silver surfer take on orion?

grey fox
6/10 to surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does Orion have the use of the astro force and the mother box

Jax_Jax
no,, just orion himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
no,, just orion himself.

THen surfer. Orion without his standard equipment is just a brick. Tho he actually has the astro force inside of him. he uses his harness to focus it.

guy222
can silver surfer take on orion?

yes. ss wins

Juntai
So Orion doesn't get HIS POWERS!?

Wtf.

The Astro Force, his harness, and his motherbox, all stem from HIS power.

Did none of you actually read Orion?

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THen surfer. Orion without his standard equipment is just a brick. Tho he actually has the astro force inside of him. he uses his harness to focus it. And the Harness is created with the Astro-Force, and can be recreated any time he needs it, through the astro-force-- even if destroyed.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Juntai
And the Harness is created with the Astro-Force, and can be recreated any time he needs it, through the astro-force-- even if destroyed.

But OP said no astro force in a reply. Therefore Orion gets stomped, as he's powerless. Kinda like Silver Surfer without his Power Cosmic and his board. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Kutulu
But OP said no astro force in a reply. Therefore Orion gets stomped, as he's powerless. Kinda like Silver Surfer without his Power Cosmic and his board. smile Must have no concept of the character and it's intricacies.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Juntai
Must have no concept of the character and it's intricacies.

Maybe he started the thread to learn more about Orion???

Mindship
Originally posted by Kutulu
But OP said no astro force in a reply. Therefore Orion gets stomped, as he's powerless. Kinda like Silver Surfer without his Power Cosmic and his board. smile
Zactly. It's an insult to both parties.
And I don't know if it's canon or not (hopefully not): but I hope no one brings up their clash from The Hunger. The way Surfer mopped up Orion: that was just plain wrong.

Ferget the OP. I'm giving Orion his harness and astroforce. However, since I don't know that much about him, anyhoot, I say either can take this, depending on circumstances.

WrathfulDwarf
no,, just orion himself.

Orion himself includes the Mother Box and the Astro force.

Orion is a dog of war. This would be a nice battle.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=416798&highlight=title%3A%28orion+vs.+surfer%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365857&highlight=title%3A%28orion+vs.+surfer%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355216&highlight=title%3A%28orion+vs.+surfer%29

Use the search.

Thanks, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.