Sabertooth vs The Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
two of marvels most well known psychopaths. goblin has his standard equipment, neither of them have prep though. they run into eachother in new york city at night and are bloodlusted.

Bouboumaster
Sabertooth win.

... And he's killed right after by Wolverine.

X-Logan
Sabretooth for the win

outarddwarf
Green goblin has the advantage of flight and explosives. I say this match ends up much like the War Machine versus Wolverine thread. SMOKED SABERTOOTH ALL AROUND!

Priest
Green Goblin 10/10
his standard equipment includes a glider and a shit load of bombs

guy222
Originally posted by Decay
two of marvels most well known psychopaths. goblin has his standard equipment, neither of them have prep though. they run into eachother in new york city at night and are bloodlusted.

creed

Wolverine2006
There's no way that GG can really hurt Creed...GG can fly around for a little while but eventually he is going to come down to Sabertooth's level.

capt it up
who ever said GG wins 10/10 is out of there mind. Green goblin loses and by quite a large majority.

Bentley
The goblin loses, he will be lucky if he pulls a couple of wins with his bombs.

Sam Z
GG's bombs KOed Wonderman once. Besides exploasives he has gas bombs and other staff. If he stays out of Sabs reach he'll take majority. If he tries to FIGHT Sabertooth, then it's bye bye Norman.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sam Z
GG's bombs KOed Wonderman once. Besides exploasives he has gas bombs and other staff. If he stays out of Sabs reach he'll take majority. If he tries to FIGHT Sabertooth, then it's bye bye Norman.

wonderman doesn't do well with gas..

meh I defer to the wolvie vs. gg threads...

it should be noted that explosives aren't going to be doing too much to creed though...
confused

He's been hit with a direct shot from a grenade launcher, blown up by grenades, and in a recent wolverine issue literally fought his way out of a crashed an exploded blackbird.. gg isn't doing anything here but waisting his time.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Priest
Green Goblin 10/10
his standard equipment includes a glider and a shit load of bombs
I agree with this. Well, I think if he wanted to hurt creed with bombs, he would have to drop a shit load of them on Creed. He still has gass bombs though too. Actually, I give it to Goblin 6.5/10

inimalist
Originally posted by jinzin

Agreed

it should be noted that explosives aren't going to be doing too much to creed though...
confused

He's been hit with a direct shot from a grenade launcher, blown up by grenades, and in a recent wolverine issue literally fought his way out of a crashed an exploded blackbird.. gg isn't doing anything here but waisting his time.

True, Goblin's firepower is nothing compared to what Creed can take, however, he has numerous tricks including hallucinogenic gases and drugs, and "ghost" bombs that suck up all the oxygen around someone that he used to take out the Human Torch (Not as much PIS as it sounds like).

With the proper equipment or prep time Norman could probably come up with something like the anti-healing factor serum for the win, or something like that. Other than that it is a stalemate until the glider is out of gas.

Sam Z
wonderman doesn't do well with gas..

confused

I could swear GG knocked WM with explosives, not gas. And if he is capable of that with only couple of bombs, imagine what would dozen do...
But I guess you're right about bombs being useless against Sabs.
But I just don't see him doing anything to Goblin if he stays out of Sabertooth's range. At least Goblin will be able to hurt Sabs.
But I repeat, if Goblin gets off his glider then he's turned into paste withing 30 seconds.

By the way, is sleeping gas effective against Sabertooth?

jinzin
Originally posted by Sam Z
I could swear GG knocked WM with explosives, not gas. And if he is capable of that with only couple of bombs, imagine what would dozen do...
But I guess you're right about bombs being useless against Sabs.
But I just don't see him doing anything to Goblin if he stays out of Sabertooth's range. At least Goblin will be able to hurt Sabs.
But I repeat, if Goblin gets off his glider then he's turned into paste withing 30 seconds.

By the way, is sleeping gas effective against Sabertooth?

it really depends on what kind...

with the proper prep weapon x has been able to down creed with some sleeping gas.. but then again they had his entire biology on file...

same with wolverine.. on other occasions with other gases however.. not so much.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by inimalist
Agreed

True, Goblin's firepower is nothing compared to what Creed can take, however, he has numerous tricks including hallucinogenic gases and drugs, and "ghost" bombs that suck up all the oxygen around someone that he used to take out the Human Torch (Not as much PIS as it sounds like).

With the proper equipment or prep time Norman could probably come up with something like the anti-healing factor serum for the win, or something like that. Other than that it is a stalemate until the glider is out of gas.

Can the glider run out of gas? I've never seen it do that which means it may run on something else. That wouldn't account for the smoke comming from it though. So it really depends one what it runs on. Remember though, Goblin is still a bit of a genius. He may even find a way to outsmart creed. Bombs wouldn't do much on the outside unless it where a crap load of them, but it would do something on the inside. It wound be that hard for creed to figure out hot to put a hole in creed and sneak a bomb or two in. And thats an idea from me. A genius could think of much more.

And, its like you said. He has other types of bombs. Even one that would kill Creed (remember, suffucation is something a healing factor can't bring you back from). Green Goblins no slouch in hand to hand combat either. He has te super strength and a bit of agility and a small amount of agileness to him. I'm not saying he would win in hand to hand though.

I still give it to Goblin 6.5/10

braz
Green Goblin ftw. what the hells Sabretooth gunna do to Norman while hes standing on top of some building screaming his head off while GG's flying around at 90 mph laughing his ass off on a glider chunkin ghost bombs, pumpkin bombs, napalm grendes and firing missiles at him from a safe distance away?? Unless Sabes can teleport, I don't see him taking this at all. and Norman would be more than smart enough not to engage h2h with Sabretooth and pack a heavy, heavy arsenal.

llagrok
I think that Green Goblin's bombs could injure Sabretooth, especially napalm grenades and his little pumpkin bombs. You all seem to forget that GG is at least as strong as Spiderman, which means that he is STRONGER than Creed. Let's not forget that GG is a genius and that his skin can't be pierced by normal bullets or anything.

Green Goblin wins 7.5/10

guy222
still creed

Shabazz916
GG yes creed has a healing factor but he can be knocked out and blown apart his skelton isnt like wolverines

pym-ftw
Current Osborn?

StiltmanFTW
NYC? At night?

Creed murders Osborn.

Unless this is Super Adaptoid Norman, of course.

pym-ftw
Full hammertech Norman wtfpwnshitf*ckstomps

You gotta be pretty damned biased to say otherwise..

StiltmanFTW
By full hammertech you mean super adaptoid?

Just making sure because Iron Patriot suit sucked. Both feats and descriptions prove that.

pym-ftw
Hellicarrier

StiltmanFTW
That's not standard equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.