apoc. vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
whod take this?

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
whod take this?

apoc

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
apoc

apoc easy win meh

TricksterPriest
For the first kill? Apoc could probably mindrape, or BFR, or find some genetic weakness in DD to exploit. If they fight 10 matches, Apoc might take one or two. After which, DD will have adapted and rape Apoc. I'm not even sure Apoc can get the initial win or two from DD. confused And you guys know how much I like Apoc. But..........I recoqnize that he may be outclassed by DD.......

jasonk3
Apocalypse 7/10

KillAll
i'd say this is only 1 battle. apoc finds a way to actually restrain DD (crimson bands of cyttorak, if he were to learn magic, or adamantium chains???).

then he is free for eternity to de.... evolutionize DD. once he unravels his genetics its all over. after all, he is a master geneticist.

Symmetric Chaos
He'd win several.

I'm sure Apoc can find a variety of devious ways to one shot DD. After about 4 or 5 he'd be screwed though.

xmeat
apoc is immortal DD cant kill him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat

DD's been show to be basicly immortal too. (and he keeps getting stronger)

Jyppe
Originally posted by xmeat

No he's not. They revealed how he survived all these years on the pages of X-men some time ago. He basicly he survives if a drop of his techno-organic blood survives and uses several hosts.

Doomsday wins this, what Apocalypse is going to do?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jyppe
Doomsday wins this, what Apocalypse is going to do?

He'll be clever . . . and then after DD gets too powerful he'll die painfully.

Priest
Apoc wins

swerve1988
APOC
1st fight- mind rape
2nd- grows big and steps on him
3rd- grows and chews him
4th- strong arms him like he did to the hulk(who could also beat DD) and poof...devolution....no more DD

qqqqqqq
i dont think DD can develop immunity against mental attacks. just my thoughts

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
i dont think DD can develop immunity against mental attacks. just my thoughts
Yes he can.He did it against Martian Manhunter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.