Batman vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvelprince
Batman, the Dark Knight vs Deadpool, the merc with a mouth. Standard equipment for both, fight takes place in an arena setting.

Who wins?

Alfheim
I would like to say Batman. I dont rate Deadpools fighting skills and Bats is alot smarter. Im sure Bats explosives could knock kim out.

Metalmanx
Deadpool.

Bouboumaster
Deadpool.

1- Batman is one of the greatest fighter, but Deadpool is in the league of Wolverine and Captain America. So he is supposed to be, in theory, better, if we consider that Wolverine master all the art martial styles on earth.

2- If Batman is in the same class, he will fall on the ground too tired of punching that guy. Deadpool willl regenerate after each damage.

3- Batman will be so annoyed of Deadpool and is fuc*in' mouth that he will just flew away, lol

jasonk3
Batman uses FlashBang grenades....then throws batarang at deadpool...and them beats him down for a knock out...and leaves quicky before deadpool can heal and get back up so he can count it as a win for himself

ExtraMision5555
batman literally has no chance

jasonk3
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
batman literally has no chance

sad None at all?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jasonk3
sad None at all?

Very little
batman cna do some amazing things
but this is an incredibly difficult fight for him

StarsNeverFall7
Batman is good, and fighting wise is probably above Deadpool, but the problem arises when you have someone who can hang with you in H2H and at the same time regen from ANYTHING you could possibly throw at them, you're on a losing battle.

Deadpool FTW.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign. There's really nothing he can do to DP that DP can't regen from. Not to mention DP may be a better fighter than Bats....

don't shiv
1 bats freezes Dp "Nothing Personal Wade."

2 explosives shatter the ice

3 acid dissolves the evidence

4 frothy acid solution drains into sewers and is immediately diluted.

TricksterPriest
This is not bloodlusted Bats. And Wade has regenerated from a puddle.

StarsNeverFall7
Offer Wade a bag of cheesy puffs and a date with the Olsen twins and you've got a dead batman...

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Im sure Bats explosives could knock kim out.

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Also, Deadpools skills are GREATLY under rated. Mostly due to his downplay in comics - he is humor. But when he plays serious ball? He's nothing to brush off so easily. Look at the infamous Deadpool vs. Wolverine Shoryuken fight. Look at how he matched Black Panther tic for tac. Wade knows what he's doing. Batman may be the better fighter (though they may be on fairly even terms), but Wade certainly isn't outclassed.

TricksterPriest
Actually, he might do it for free. Depending on his mood and whether he enjoys pissing off Batman. stick out tongue

Priest
Wade, he carrys more firepower and is a better fighter than bats. Also his healing factor is top notched. Bats is not winning a majority here.
deadpool carries granades too.

StarsNeverFall7
Im wondering how high Wade fighting ability is....sadly I have seen him listen as on par with Wolverine, Cap, and such....and then I've seen him a notch below...so exactly HOW good is Wade?

don't shiv
Batman > Clayface
Batman > Poison Ivy
Batman > Tyrannosaurus Rex
& > Deadpool

Priest
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Im wondering how high Wade fighting ability is....sadly I have seen him listen as on par with Wolverine, Cap, and such....and then I've seen him a notch below...so exactly HOW good is Wade?
he's preally a good fighter, id say better than wolverine and captain america.
He was able to catch the taskmaster off-guard, which is pretty immpressive.

Priest
Originally posted by don't shiv
Batman > Clayface
Batman > Poison Ivy
Batman > Tyrannosaurus Rex
& > Deadpool
PIS can do wonders.
Deadpool wins.

don't shiv
and wade does not carry more firepower Batman's explosives and plastique and wayne tech sonic cannon ensures the D.K. breaks dp down to the very last compound

don't shiv
Originally posted by Priest
PIS can do wonders.
Deadpool wins.

blasphemy

Warmonger
Bruce is by far a supior fighter to Wade. Either way Deadpool tkaes this his durability is amajor factor. Though Iwonderabouthisability tousesome sort offreeze ray.

Priest
and wade does not carry more firepower Batman's explosives and plastique and wayne tech sonic cannon ensures the D.K. breaks dp down to the very last compound
Wade healing factor doesn't allow him to "break down"
He's immortal.

StarsNeverFall7
Well, he isn't immortal due to his healing, he's immortal because Thanos doesn't want Wade to bag death..I think its something along those lines anyways.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

I would say this post :

Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Also, Deadpools skills are GREATLY under rated. Mostly due to his downplay in comics - he is humor. But when he plays serious ball? He's nothing to brush off so easily. Look at the infamous Deadpool vs. Wolverine Shoryuken fight. Look at how he matched Black Panther tic for tac. Wade knows what he's doing. Batman may be the better fighter (though they may be on fairly even terms), but Wade certainly isn't outclassed.

Summarizes it, typically his comic is humar and often that involves DP just goofing off, on the other hand he has hung with those considered "top tier" in the MU and has bested some of them on occassian. Ide put DP in the top 6, without question one of the best combatnants in the MU

don't shiv
cameron hodge was granted immortality by some demon king still cyclops and havok f2q93ed him up till nowt remained but his head!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman takes away those silly swords from Deadpool and slices him to pieces.

marvelprince
cameron hodge was granted immortality by some demon king still cyclops and havok f2q93ed him up till nowt remained but his head!

Yea but Batman isn't Havok or Cyclops. Plus Deadpool is immortal AND has an insane healing factor. Leave only a head an he'll just grow back a body

don't shiv
eventually.

marvelprince
eventually.

Pretty unlikely to happen though. I don't see Bruce blowing up some guy like. Normally he doesn't even carry a heavy arsenal like that anyway. No flash bang is gonna blow Wade to bits

Decay
i doubt you could say anyone is by far a better fighter than deadpool. to say that your knowlege of him would have to be lacking. the way he suckers wolverine into making mistakes, he easily took out a guy who was the greatest martial artist on 5 continents.

if you read some of his earlier stuff, like his own series up until about issue 30, you see just how dangerous he is. after 30 it becomes too much about humor and his skills are downplayed. i never even finished reading his series, i have every issue but in the end all hes used for is humor, and hes left a like a shell of who he was at the start.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Decay
i doubt you could say anyone is by far a better fighter than deadpool. to say that your knowlege of him would have to be lacking. the way he suckers wolverine into making mistakes, he easily took out a guy who was the greatest martial artist on 5 continents.

if you read some of his earlier stuff, like his own series up until about issue 30, you see just how dangerous he is. after 30 it becomes too much about humor and his skills are downplayed. i never even finished reading his series, i have every issue but in the end all hes used for is humor, and hes left a like a shell of who he was at the start.

Deadpool is a better fighter then Punisher and around even with Black Panther. People like Shang Chi, Captain American, Iron Fist and Daredevil are better then he is... a few of them by a significant margin.

And Deadpool's series has always been about humour, in issue 1 he tries to shot himself point blank in the forehead... and he misses. He was serious for a while in New Mutants but humour was always the main focus of his title... whether or not it delivered the humour is a different story.

braz
Deadpool blasts the Dark Knight after teleporting around the whole arena making Bruce's head spin. laughing

Decay
deadpool was always about humor, but he was a far more complex character than he is these days when he started out. remember how he flipped out when someone took his mask in the begining? and his psycho torture room for blind al?

Ptr_Grifin
he's preally a good fighter, id say better than wolverine and captain america.
He was able to catch the taskmaster off-guard, which is pretty immpressive.

Catch him off guard? He humiliated him in front of an audience while tide by his hands and feet.

Wade healing factor doesn't allow him to "break down"
He's immortal.

It isn't his healing factor that makes him immortal. It is the curse Thanos put on him, so he couldn't die and get together with death.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman takes away those silly swords from Deadpool and slices him to pieces.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, DEAD POOL WOULD CUT HIMSELF TO PIECES AND CREATE AN ARMY OF HIMSELF!! (it's been done before) and while we are on that subject, deadpool would regenerate from the pieces, an pwn batman like he was tied up and had a ball gag on

jasonk3
Originally posted by beta ray bob
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, DEAD POOL WOULD CUT HIMSELF TO PIECES AND CREATE AN ARMY OF HIMSELF!! (it's been done before) and while we are on that subject, deadpool would regenerate from the pieces, an pwn batman like he was tied up and had a ball gag on

laughing laughing laughing

Soljer
Meh, Deadpool's skilled, but I think those of you calling him one of the best combatants in the MU are overrating him a bit.

I'd say he's right around Black Panther level. Good, great, but not Top-tier. Still a notch below Captain America and Danny Rand.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea, DP when serious is good. I have his first self titled run, along with all of the Cable and Deadpool, and am working on minis, guest appearences, and etc...point being..

How good is he exactly. It seems to never be directly mentioned, Wolverine is said to be one of the best if not the best in the MU next to Cap being the same, DD is supposed to be an amazing fighter and so is IF. This is all stated within comics, they talk about Wade being good, but they never get to exactly how good he really is, unless you go by the handbooks then well...

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Pretty unlikely to happen though. I don't see Bruce blowing up some guy like. Normally he doesn't even carry a heavy arsenal like that anyway. No flash bang is gonna blow Wade to bits

Part of Batmans standard equipment is explosives. Im sure a well placed explosive could knock out DP long enough.

i doubt you could say anyone is by far a better fighter than deadpool. to say that your knowlege of him would have to be lacking. the way he suckers wolverine into making mistakes,

Yeah but every now and then Wolverine acts like an amateur

he easily took out a guy who was the greatest martial artist on 5 continents.

I dunno that means hes good but it doesnt mean hes one of the best. If you read Batman comics and see the level of detail of his fighting knowledge you will see its superior. Batman also knows how to use Chi and can even use it to defend againt strikes to the body. I dont think Dp's knowledge is that in-depth.

Bats was fighting this guy and used this chi move to defend himself. The guy was so shocked because only several people in the world were able to do it.

TricksterPriest
WAIT A SEC! BATS HAS KI MANIPULATION!? blink Are you serious?

Juntai
Somehwat yeah.

Also the way be always dissapears on people is through mentally projecting his will for them to not see him.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Deadpool.

1- Batman is one of the greatest fighter, but Deadpool is in the league of Wolverine and Captain America. So he is supposed to be, in theory, better, if we consider that Wolverine master all the art martial styles on earth.

2- If Batman is in the same class, he will fall on the ground too tired of punching that guy. Deadpool willl regenerate after each damage.

3- Batman will be so annoyed of Deadpool and is fuc*in' mouth that he will just flew away, lol

I agree with this. Deadpools regeneration is waaaay better than Wolverine too. Dude can have his head blown off and a minute later he'd be cracking jokes again. It happen twice in the second Cable vs Deadpool comic.

BUT if Bats gets prep, he takes it by comming up with some outragous plan and defeats Wade.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I agree with this. Deadpools regeneration is waaaay better than Wolverine too. Dude can have his head blown off and a minute later he'd be cracking jokes again. It happen twice in the second Cable vs Deadpool comic.

BUT if Bats gets prep, he takes it by comming up with some outragous plan and defeats Wade. Getting his head blown off would be a KO.
Batman doesn't have kill him, just knock him out.
He doesn't need an outrageous plan, Batman can more than crush a skull with a blow from his hand.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Juntai
Getting his head blown off would be a KO.
Batman doesn't have kill him, just knock him out.
He doesn't need an outrageous plan, Batman can crush a skull with a blow.

Oh. This isn't to the death? Sorry. embarrasment

Well, in that case, Batman takes it. Wade has stealth but I'm pretty sure it's not Batman level. Batman can sneak up on him and use on of those granades of his.

Or electric Batrands to the head.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Oh. This isn't to the death? Sorry. embarrasment

Well, in that case, Batman takes it. Wade has stealth but I'm pretty sure it's not Batman level. Batman can sneak up on him and use on of those granades of his.

Or electric Batrands to the head. Well I wouldn't make it sound like a landslide like that, I was just making a point about how the battle system works, characters don't need to kill eachother to win. People often as if Batman needed to blow him to bits and mail his parts across the galaxy for a win - and that there was no way he could do that, because he's pretty good himself with his healing ability.

Juntai
Batman has lost to people of Wade's calibre, but at the same time, he's whopped up on guys leagues above him.

Batman has the ability to defeat wade.

How often out of ten?
That's all opinion.

Alfheim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
WAIT A SEC! BATS HAS KI MANIPULATION!? blink Are you serious?

Yes, people have chi maniuplation in the real world. It just depends on how well you can meditate.

marvelprince
Part of Batmans standard equipment is explosives. Im sure a well placed explosive could knock out DP long enough.

I doubt that. Wade blew himself you before with his own grenade and weas still conscious

Yeah but every now and then Wolverine acts like an amateur

If it was only one time I'd give this to you but they've fought multiple occasions. Each time Wade either had a clear advantage or was at the very least keeping up.

I dunno that means hes good but it doesnt mean hes one of the best. If you read Batman comics and see the level of detail of his fighting knowledge you will see its superior. Batman also knows how to use Chi and can even use it to defend againt strikes to the body. I dont think Dp's knowledge is that in-depth.

I don't anyone is saying that he's the best. Point is that he's good enough to hang in there and his healing factor is good enough to keep him going.

Bats was fighting this guy and used this chi move to defend himself. The guy was so shocked because only several people in the world were able to do it.

Um. Thats great for Bruce an all but what does that really have to do with this fight?

Alfheim
I doubt that. Wade blew himself you before with his own grenade and weas still conscious

Er...say that again.

If it was only one time I'd give this to you but they've fought multiple occasions. Each time Wade either had a clear advantage or was at the very least keeping up.

Ugh! Wolverine is an inconsistent character hes supposed to be one of the best fighters but even against other people he acts like an amateur.

I don't anyone is saying that he's the best. Point is that he's good enough to hang in there and his healing factor is good enough to keep him going.

Ok.

Um. Thats great for Bruce an all but what does that really have to do with this fight?

*sigh* Bro Chi is advanced martial arts. You dont get it from punching bags or sparring you need to have intense concentration. It shows Bats in-depth knowldege of martial arts.

don't shiv
in LODK Shaman storyline teenage Batman unconciously deploys bio chi to vaporise live ammunition

Blind Justice saga Bruces healing factor is revealed,
Chu Chin Li would set all his students against Bruce then shoot him full of holes naturally Bruces Biology evolved

The Bottom Line: Batman like Shiva and Batgirl aquired a healing factor through advanced physical education.

Bruce a "qualified" Surgeon with detailed knowledge of anatomy allied with a sophisticated weapons arsenal takes the majority

Alfheim
in LODK Shaman storyline teenage Batman unconciously deploys bio chi to vaporise live ammunition

Chu Chin Li would set all his students against Bruce then shoot him full of holes naturally Bruces Biology evolved

The Bottom Line: Batman like Shiva and Batgirl aquired a healing factor through advanced physical education.

Bruce a "qualified" Surgeon with detailed knowledge of anatomy allied with a sophisticated weapons arsenal takes the majority

Wait, wait....Bruce can heal from bullet wounds? Is this canon?

doctorstrongbad

What ever happened to all that "Batman is a normal guy superhero" routine?

Your telling me he has mystic powers? lol

Soljer
I think everyone is forgetting a few things;

1. Deadpool has eaten rockets before with no ill effect.

Deadpool: "Is that an RPG in your pants, Bruce, or are you just happy to see me?"

2. Deadpool is a GREAT martial artist. He's kept up with Wolverine on multiple occasions, Iron Fist on at least two occasions, and has owned up on the Taskmaster. While his arms and legs were cuffed. Is he as good as Batman? Probably not, but he's plenty good enough to keep up.

3. Deadpool has EVERY advantage in this fight. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. Partially thanks to Weapon X treatments, partially thanks to his healing factor (which was given to him by Weapon X, so I guess that would mean it's ALL thanks to weapon X, but I digress...)

Wade would defeat Batman in hand to hand. He'd defeat Batman with weapons. He'd defeat Batman is HE were going at it hand to hand, and BRUCE had weapons.

With gadgets? Well, there is the fun part. We get to assume how his healing factor would combat nerve agents/knock out gas/liquid nitrogen/etc.

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool ftw.

marvelprince
Er...say that again.

laughing out loud Sorry. Obviously I still needed some coffee. I meant to say that Batman's grenades won't do much as Wade has blown himself up before with his own grenade and retained consciousness

Ugh! Wolverine is an inconsistent character hes supposed to be one of the best fighters but even against other people he acts like an amateur.

I agree he can be inconsistent but you're gonna chalk up every fight against Deadpool to his inconsistent showing? How about the times Wade has hung around with Black Panther, Iron Fist and Daredevil?

*sigh* Bro Chi is advanced martial arts. You dont get it from punching bags or sparring you need to have intense concentration. It shows Bats in-depth knowldege of martial arts.

I understand that, but I never disputed Batman's mastery of the martial arts so I don't know why you would bring that up. Again to reinterate, Bruce is superior to Deadpool in pure martial arts skill. My point is that he's not superior enough to make a difference. Wade has very high skills, his physical attributes are higher than Batman's so he's faster stronger more agil etc, and his healing factor means that practically anything Batman can dish out he can take.

Alfheim
laughing out loud Sorry. Obviously I still needed some coffee. I meant to say that Batman's grenades won't do much as Wade has blown himself up before with his own grenade and retained consciousness

Meh that might have been done just for laughs. What bits of his body werent blown off?

At any rate blades dont do as much damage as explosives. The cat temporaily put down DP with his swords. That can be explained because he is a MA expert, therefore explosives in the hands of an MA will serioulsy **** DP up.

I agree he can be inconsistent but you're gonna chalk up every fight against Deadpool to his inconsistent showing? How about the times Wade has hung around with Black Panther, Iron Fist and Daredevil?

Ok nuff said.

I understand that, but I never disputed Batman's mastery of the martial arts so I don't know why you would bring that up. Again to reinterate, Bruce is superior to Deadpool in pure martial arts skill. My point is that he's not superior enough to make a difference.

Meh.

Wade has very high skills, his physical attributes are higher than Batman's so he's faster stronger more agil etc, and his healing factor means that practically anything Batman can dish out he can take.

Are you sure DP is stronger? Bats has some impressive strength feats. Bats has kicked down a tree before and if you look at his other feats you could put him at a ton strength.

I dont know if Dp is more agile. Is DP supposed to be enhanced if so The Cat isn't and look what he did to DP.

Batman-Prime
DP wouldn't last 15 secs against Batman *nuffsaid*

Spite, everywhere, Spite....

DP vs Batman.....

LT vs Batman ok but DP What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DP wouldn't last 15 secs against Batman *nuffsaid*

Spite, everywhere, Spite....

DP vs Batman.....

LT vs Batman ok but DP What the f**k?

God I hope you're kidding....

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
God I hope you're kidding....

Ahem, wrong it should be

Batman I hope you're kidding

'cause Batman would kick Gods ass *yeah*

cool wink

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ahem, wrong it should be

Batman I hope you're kidding

'cause Batman would kick Gods ass *yeah*

cool wink i hate you What the f**k?

anyway, Wade wins this, you know why?

because he could take a bat-kick and live, that's why

Batman-Prime

marvelprince
Meh that might have been done just for laughs. What bits of his body werent blown off?

At any rate blades dont do as much damage as explosives. The cat temporaily put down DP with his swords. That can be explained because he is a MA expert, therefore explosives in the hands of an MA will serioulsy **** DP up.

If it was done for laughs does that detract from it? Also he's done it more than once so there goes that theory.

The Cat f-ing up Wade like that was for laughs too. Did Wade even lose consciousness during all of that with Shen Keui?

Are you sure DP is stronger? Bats has some impressive strength feats. Bats has kicked down a tree before and if you look at his other feats you could put him at a ton strength.

Yes I am. He has superhuman strength

I dont know if Dp is more agile. Is DP supposed to be enhanced if so The Cat isn't and look what he did to DP.

Yes he is, he has superhuman agility. The Cat is like the "bad" version of Shang Chi who constantly amps himself with the chi. And I think its amazing that you keep falling back to the Cat example as a measuring stick for DP's skills but seem to fail to acknowledge both times he punked Taskmaster, the times he hangs with Wolverine

Alfheim
If it was done for laughs does that detract from it? Also he's done it more than once so there goes that theory.

Ok.

The Cat f-ing up Wade like that was for laughs too. Did Wade even lose consciousness during all of that with Shen Keui?

My point is they were only swords. If there were explosives plced stratgeically it would have done even more damage. Even if he wasnt out for the count, he wasnt exactly running about he was messed up.

Yes I am. He has superhuman strength

Well bats could probably lift a ton, thats superhuman strength. To be quite honest unless hes can lift something like 10 tons the term superhuman dont mean **** to me anymore. People are called peak human but yu see them doing superhuman feats all the time.

Yes he is, he has superhuman agility.

Well see above the term superhuman in street level characters is used loosely.

The Cat is like the "bad" version of Shang Chi who constantly amps himself with the chi.

Should I even bother asking wether hes superhuman?

And I think its amazing that you keep falling back to the Cat example as a measuring stick for DP's skills but seem to fail to acknowledge both times he punked Taskmaster, the times he hangs with Wolverine

Well ok I'll acknowldege the wolverine feats but sometimes he acts like such an amateur.

As for Taskmaster you need to go to the Blade vbs Taskmaster thread. Taskmaster has been jobbing his *** off.

ExtraMision5555
Batman is outclassed, basicly
Alot of the things it batmans arsenal arent good enough to put deadpool down
as DP has taken getting his stomach blown out & suicide grenades amnogst a plethora of damage that would severely damage a noraml person

As soljer (i think) said earlier
DP is atleast good enough to hang with batman, and thats not factoring in his trademark suicidal combat techinques

I cant realisticly see batman winning more than 3 or 2

Wade is very tactical in a strange but effective way

marvelprince
My point is they were only swords. If there were explosives plced stratgeically it would have done even more damage. Even if he wasnt out for the count, he wasnt exactly running about he was messed up.

He was messed up, but then he healed and picked himself up. Again Bruce isn't known for carrying pounds of C4 so I doubt Wade has much to worry about in the case of explosives.

Well bats could probably lift a ton, thats superhuman strength. To be quite honest unless hes can lift something like 10 tons the term superhuman dont mean **** to me anymore. People are called peak human but yu see them doing superhuman feats all the time.

I've tried to explain this before but let me try this again. To us who are not comic books characters yes that is super strength. However in the confines of the book its not cause Batman is at a level that is accessible to all humans if they train hard enough. Can we in the real world ever achieve such a state? No we can't, but in the books the parameters of what humans are capable of have been pushed. Therefore Batman has no super strength. He's very strong for a man, but that doesn't count as superstrength. Deadpool on the other hand does have super strength, plus other abilities, as a result of his Weapon X work.

I'll agree though that his strength isn't much of a difference to be a real factor in this fight. Reason why I give Wade the win is cause he almost matches Bruce in skills, has a slight advantage over him in practically every aspect and can take everything Bruce can throw at him an more.

Well see above the term superhuman in street level characters is used loosely.

See above.

Should I even bother asking wether hes superhuman?

If it makes you feel any better yes he is

Well ok I'll acknowldege the wolverine feats but sometimes he acts like such an amateur.

True, but not these cases

As for Taskmaster you need to go to the Blade vbs Taskmaster thread. Taskmaster has been jobbing his *** off.

Dude, Blade has superhuman everything. All of his stats are far above Taskmaster. Taskmaster should be used as an indicator of skill than anything

Soljer

That's ignorant. Seriously. A blade is a more precise weapon than an explosive.

What you just said amounts to "A trained surgeon could do more damage with a nuke than could the average person.

Grenade to the face by Aunt May = grenade to the face by Frank Castle.

It's the same damned thing.

Juntai

As for Taskmaster you need to go to the Blade vbs Taskmaster thread. Taskmaster has been jobbing his *** off. Lets also not forget the clobbering Batman gave to Taskmaster in JLA/Avengers.

Juntai
http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc93&image=f84_batbend.jpg

Accel
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Catch him off guard? He humiliated him in front of an audience while tide by his hands and feet.
He was probably referring to the time of the fight when Deadpool shot a dart at Taskmaster that knocked him out.

Overall, as entertaining as it was, Deadpool didn't really show any superior skill in that fight. His healing factor basically saved him when TM stabbed him through the chest with his sword.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel

Overall, as entertaining as it was, Deadpool didn't really show any superior skill in that fight. His healing factor basically saved him when TM stabbed him through the chest with his sword.

Now ill admit, Taskmaster was a bit downplayed in that fight (not to discredit DP at all, becuase hes amazing)

That aside, sure, his healing factor saved him but then again, isint insane healing factor what makes deadpool, deadpool? he can do things like that without much worry

Warmonger
The fact remains that Taskmaster has never had a seriuos fight with DP. NEver. All of his fights with wade have been jokes. His fights with wade never display any of hsi skills.

If you want to talk about Wade's skills Talk about wades fights with Iron Fist, Daredevil or soemthing. Talk abouthis fights with Bullseye (now that was one hell of a fight)

StarsNeverFall7
To hell without much worry, he just does it because he can. Missing half his torso, sword through the chest, breaking his own limbs, cutting his fingers off, etc means nothing to me other than a gurgle or two in his speech.

Sadly yes, DP's stats are superhuman in every category, strength, speed, agility, etc not to mention his "instantaneous reflexes".

I have no doubt that Batman is by far a better martial artist than DP, just like Cap, Daredevil, and IF most likely are. That much of a better all out fighter though? Im not too sure about that.

Like I said offer DP a bag of cheesy puffs and a date with the Olsen twins and we have a dead batman..

Accel
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Now ill admit, Taskmaster was a bit downplayed in that fight (not to discredit DP at all, becuase hes amazing)

That aside, sure, his healing factor saved him but then again, isint insane healing factor what makes deadpool, deadpool? he can do things like that without much worry
Sure, but my point is that he didn't really show any superior skill in that fight, even though he won with his hands and legs tied together.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Warmonger
The fact remains that Taskmaster has never had a seriuos fight with DP. NEver. All of his fights with wade have been jokes. His fights with wade never display any of hsi skills.

If you want to talk about Wade's skills Talk about wades fights with Iron Fist, Daredevil or soemthing. Talk abouthis fights with Bullseye (now that was one hell of a fight)

In what I believe was their first meeting after initially losing to Taskmaster they had a straight up fight (in front of TM's students) which Wade won due to his erratic fighting style. TM couldn't read him and Wade kicked his can.

Besides, I'm not here to argue Wade's skill vs Taskmaster or anyone. My thing is that Wade has enough skills to hang with any of these top tier fighters but its his healing factor and other abilities that get him the win.

Soljer
I don't see why everyone argues that when Wade and Wolverine take hits (that they know they can survive) it is indicative of a lack of skill. I mean, a five year old throws a temper tantrum, and tries to hit you, sure you could dodge out of the way, but why? Him banging his little fists against your leg isn't going to affect you in any noticeable way...

Even pro fighters will take a glancing blow, rather than expend energy dodging it. They know it will be ineffectual and not harm them, so why put in the effort to completely dodge it? Why concentrate on dodging something, when you could be concentrating on taking your opponent out.

Or, of course, Wade and Logan could always take hits to open their opponents' guard. We've seen them both do this on numerous occasions. Does that make them any less skilled? No. Any more skilled? Not really. I'd say they are just utilizing their advantages to the fullest.

If they didn't have a healing factor, would they still be taking these hits? Doubtful.

Meh, my little rant.

ExtraMision5555
I don't see why everyone argues that when Wade and Wolverine take hits (that they know they can survive) it is indicative of a lack of skill. I mean, a five year old throws a temper tantrum, and tries to hit you, sure you could dodge out of the way, but why? Him banging his little fists against your leg isn't going to affect you in any noticeable way...

Even pro fighters will take a glancing blow, rather than expend energy dodging it. They know it will be ineffectual and not harm them, so why put in the effort to completely dodge it? Why concentrate on dodging something, when you could be concentrating on taking your opponent out.

Or, of course, Wade and Logan could always take hits to open their opponents' guard. We've seen them both do this on numerous occasions. Does that make them any less skilled? No. Any more skilled? Not really. I'd say they are just utilizing their advantages to the fullest.

If they didn't have a healing factor, would they still be taking these hits? Doubtful.

Meh, my little rant.

and a grande rant it was smile

Alfheim
He was messed up, but then he healed and picked himself up. Again Bruce isn't known for carrying pounds of C4 so I doubt Wade has much to worry about in the case of explosives.

Yes he is. Part of his standard arsenal is liquid nitrogen capsules.

I've tried to explain this before but let me try this again. To us who are not comic books characters yes that is super strength. However in the confines of the book its not cause Batman is at a level that is accessible to all humans if they train hard enough. Can we in the real world ever achieve such a state? No we can't, but in the books the parameters of what humans are capable of have been pushed. Therefore Batman has no super strength. He's very strong for a man, but that doesn't count as superstrength. Deadpool on the other hand does have super strength, plus other abilities, as a result of his Weapon X work.

I know what you said, its not about the bar for human potential being raised highier. Its about marvel not knowing what the hell they are doing. Superhuman strength in marvel begins around 1000lbs. Now if superhuman strength begins around 1000lbs and Cap can lift 1100Lbs with ease Cap is not peak human he is superhuman, period. Basically Marvel throws these terms like superhumn, enhanced human and peak human when its all usually the same damn thing.

Its difficult to quantify agility but if you could Cap and Bats would probably have superhuman reflexes as well.

I'll agree though that his strength isn't much of a difference to be a real factor in this fight. Reason why I give Wade the win is cause he almost matches Bruce in skills, has a slight advantage over him in practically every aspect and can take everything Bruce can throw at him an more.

Im sorry but his strength and reflexes are probably about the same.

See above.

ditto.

If it makes you feel any better yes he is

Peak human/superhuman/enhanced human....same damn thing. Hell if Shin kui is superhuman how the hell does Shang Chi keep up with him then? Shang Chi is peak human and has a similar skill level to Shin. If Shin has superhuman stats Shang Chi should not be able to hang with him, but Shang can because......peak human/enhanced/superhuman is the same thing to street levelers.

True, but not these cases

Well why the **** didnt Cap do that to Wolverine in Origins? Hell im not saying Deadpool is stupid but if DP can do it cant Cap do it? Serioulsy Wolverine just does my ****ing head in.

What Wolverine was starving and had been awake for days and still manages to outsmart Cap, but DP manages to make Wolverine look stupid at full potential. Serioulsy....Wolverine *gestures with hand*...other my head mate.

Dude, Blade has superhuman everything. All of his stats are far above Taskmaster. Taskmaster should be used as an indicator of skill than anything

Lets put it this way..

Originally posted by jinzin
yup.. something I noticed as of late...

Tm does GREAT against people with low level fighting ability, he can use his mimiced moves to mess up all sorts of opponents up close including the likes of spiderman, iron man, and even captain marvel....

but what TM doesn't do very well, is consistently beat tough street levels with level 6 to 7 fighting ability...

for instance, elektra, she was pounding on him in both of their fights and there was nothing he could do about it except use DD's fighting style to throw her off her game... but the next time they fought she clobbered him in like one or two hits.

He was able to beat down deadpool the first time they met but after that he's lost every encounter since (on a side note the same thing applies to spidey as well).

Captain america has beat his ass.

Hell, even the falcon has given him problems in hand to hand combat...

Taskmaster at his absolute best is a complete beast.. the thing is, TM at his best isn't a major consistency for the guy since the earlier days of his incarnation....

consistently, he'll lose to blades, skills, superior speed, power and supernatural durability/ healing factor...

I mean we saw how spooked he got when he saw moon knight keep coming at him after being shot by a few arrows... after seeing blade keep coming with a sword in his gut TM's gonna be craping himself...

at his absolute best, the way the character was originally intended to be by his creater... Tm wins..

using consistency as a basis.. he loses.

The falcon beat Taskmaster.... schmoll Taskmaster is getting "depowered" like Frank.

That's ignorant. Seriously. A blade is a more precise weapon than an explosive.

What you just said amounts to "A trained surgeon could do more damage with a nuke than could the average person.

Grenade to the face by Aunt May = grenade to the face by Frank Castle.

It's the same damned thing.

An explosive can be like a blade if it blows up on a pressure point.

marvelprince
Yes he is. Part of his standard arsenal is liquid nitrogen capsules.

To which Wade says been there done that

I know what you said, its not about the bar for human potential being raised highier. Its about marvel not knowing what the hell they are doing. Superhuman strength in marvel begins around 1000lbs. Now if superhuman strength begins around 1000lbs and Cap can lift 1100Lbs with ease Cap is not peak human he is superhuman, period. Basically Marvel throws these terms like superhumn, enhanced human and peak human when its all usually the same damn thing.

Considering Cap is been stated to be the epitome of human perfection, essentially to a point that no other human can achieve by purely training I'd say he's justified in his strength

Its difficult to quantify agility but if you could Cap and Bats would probably have superhuman reflexes as well.

Cap I could see, cause as I said no other human can reach Cap's level. They can get close enough to wear it won't make much of a difference but it'll be a factor nonetheless. Batman does NOT have superhuman reflexes

Im sorry but his strength and reflexes are probably about the same.

Close but not the same.

Peak human/superhuman/enhanced human....same damn thing. Hell if Shin kui is superhuman how the hell does Shang Chi keep up with him then? Shang Chi is peak human and has a similar skill level to Shin. If Shin has superhuman stats Shang Chi should not be able to hang with him, but Shang can because......peak human/enhanced/superhuman is the same thing to street levelers.

I don't think I said Shen is superhuman. If i did then I apologize. I meant that he's almost always in a constant state of chi amping, just like Shang (though I'm pretty sure thats what I said).

Well why the **** didnt Cap do that to Wolverine in Origins? Hell im not saying Deadpool is stupid but if DP can do it cant Cap do it? Serioulsy Wolverine just does my ****ing head in.

Simple really. Remember how Logan managed to subdue Cap but slashing him? Something like that would do jack to Logan. W/o his healing factor I don't think Deadpool has much chance against Logan, but with it and in combo with his own "suicuidal" style of fighting and thinking smart he can score a win.

What Wolverine was starving and had been awake for days and still manages to outsmart Cap, but DP manages to make Wolverine look stupid at full potential. Serioulsy....Wolverine *gestures with hand*...other my head mate.

Well whatever Wolverine does to Wade he heals from. Plus its very hard to focus when in a fight with DP cause he doesn't shut up. Part of the reason he could make Wolverine look bad is by pissing him off

The falcon beat Taskmaster.... schmoll Taskmaster is getting "depowered" like Frank.

Was that recently?

An explosive can be like a blade if it blows up on a pressure point.

I don''t follow this. How does a bomb (albeit a small one) act as precise as a bladed weapon?

Juntai
To which Wade says been there done that However, it would still be a KO.

Sixth_Winged
Perhaps bat explosives creates explosions the size of what firecracker produces rowed up in a line formation as such that it mimics a blade which packs the power of a hand grenade....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

Soljer
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Perhaps bat explosives creates explosions the size of what firecracker produces rowed up in a line formation as such that it mimics a blade which packs the power of a hand grenade....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly.

I stand by my statement:

Grenade to the face = grenade to the face = grenade to the face.

Doesn't matter if it's from Batman, Frank Castle, or Aunt May.

Alfheim
To which Wade says been there done that

Its bound to hurt though or at least slow him down.

Considering Cap is been stated to be the epitome of human perfection, essentially to a point that no other human can achieve by purely training I'd say he's justified in his strength

Thats not the point. The point is he is classified as peak human but has superhuman strength, therefore saying somebody is superhuman dont always mean **** at all.

Cap I could see, cause as I said no other human can reach Cap's level. They can get close enough to wear it won't make much of a difference but it'll be a factor nonetheless. Batman does NOT have superhuman reflexes

Well hes got superhuman strength and his dodging feats are impressive he probably does.

Close but not the same.

Can you prove that? Im talking about Bats and DP not Bats and Cap.

I don't think I said Shen is superhuman. If i did then I apologize. I meant that he's almost always in a constant state of chi amping, just like Shang (though I'm pretty sure thats what I said).

No im sure you said he was superhuman and hi chi amped, cant be assed to get the quotes.

Simple really. Remember how Logan managed to subdue Cap but slashing him? Something like that would do jack to Logan. W/o his healing factor I don't think Deadpool has much chance against Logan, but with it and in combo with his own "suicuidal" style of fighting and thinking smart he can score a win.

Well strategy is involved there but his healing factor is also a major part of him winning.

Well whatever Wolverine does to Wade he heals from. Plus its very hard to focus when in a fight with DP cause he doesn't shut up. Part of the reason he could make Wolverine look bad is by pissing him off

That aint gonna work on Bats.

Was that recently?

No idea ask Jinzin.

I don''t follow this. How does a bomb (albeit a small one) act as precise as a bladed weapon?

Well I dont know about precise but it would be more devastating. What would do more damage a sword on a pressure point or an explosive that exploded on a pressure point?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Juntai
However, it would still be a KO.

No it wouldn't. As I've pointed out before Wade has blown himself up before and retained consciousness. He can take lots of punishment.

Its bound to hurt though or at least slow him down.

For all of 3 seconds till he heals from it. My point still stands that he won't get the win that way.

Thats not the point. The point is he is classified as peak human but has superhuman strength, therefore saying somebody is superhuman dont always mean **** at all.

So you're saying that cause Cap is classified as peak human even though he has superhuman feats that the whole system is pointless cause you could argue that everyones strength level has now been brought into question.

Well hes got superhuman strength and his dodging feats are impressive he probably does.

I've explained the concept of relativity in comic books in another thread so I won't go into here. Just know that in no way is Batman superhuman. He is peak human and thats it

Can you prove that? Im talking about Bats and DP not Bats and Cap.

Your the one with the problem with it so burden of proof kinda rests on you. Lets see though, Batman is just a man. Wade Wilson was also a man but during his Weapon X treatment he recieved the healing factor plus enhanced physical stats. Everyone knows that Batman has no powers so why is this even up for discussion?

No im sure you said he was superhuman and hi chi amped, cant be assed to get the quotes.

Yes he is, he has superhuman agility. The Cat is like the "bad" version of Shang Chi who constantly amps himself with the chi. And I think its amazing that you keep falling back to the Cat example as a measuring stick for DP's skills but seem to fail to acknowledge both times he punked Taskmaster, the times he hangs with Wolverine

You had said that Deadpool isn't agile and I answered that yes he does have superhuman agility. The rest is what i had to say about Shen Keui.

Well strategy is involved there but his healing factor is also a major part of him winning.

I'm not disputing that at all. The healing factor is the only reason I give him the win over Bats anyway

That aint gonna work on Bats.

I don't see why not. Obviously it won't be to the extent as Logan's but I've seen Bruce provoked during fights many times. Ra Al Ghul comes to mind.

No idea ask Jinzin.

I will. I think he most recent appearances have been in Agent X and Cable and Deadpool though

Well I dont know about precise but it would be more devastating. What would do more damage a sword on a pressure point or an explosive that exploded on a pressure point?

But a bomb wouldn't just hit the pressure point, it would completely blow it away. There's a big difference between nailing a spot on someones arm as opposed to blowing the arm off. Anyone can do that. As Soljer said a bomb = a bomb = a bomb no matter who's using it.

ExtraMision5555

But a bomb wouldn't just hit the pressure point, it would completely blow it away. There's a big difference between nailing a spot on someones arm as opposed to blowing the arm off. Anyone can do that. As Soljer said a bomb = a bomb = a bomb no matter who's using it.

Sucked the words right out of my mouth

What good is an explosive on a pressure point if the explosive completely obliterates the Pressure point?

And what is a pressure point anyways to someone who essentially doesnt feel any pain?

Alfheim

For all of 3 seconds till he heals from it. My point still stands that he won't get the win that way.

What DP could be down for three second. What do you think Bats can do in three second? If that happens all Bats needs to do it hit him with three more exploves that could put him down for another nine second. To somebody who is fast nine seconds is a long time and its still a win.

So you're saying that cause Cap is classified as peak human even though he has superhuman feats that the whole system is pointless cause you could argue that everyones strength level has now been brought into question.

Its not just Capn the whole thing is messed up. DD doesnt have superhuman strength, I would call him peak human. Shang Chi feats could give him superhuman strength because he has kicked down a steel door. Saying that DD, The Beast and Nightcrawler has atheletic reflexes is bullshit because if that were true every man and his dog would be dodging bullets. DD, Beats and Nightcrawler have superhuman reflexes.

Again its not about the bar being rasied highier its the classification. DD doesnt just deflect bullets he bats them like a baseball player, even if he has a warning due to his senses he still needs to have superhuman reflexes.

Another thing Cap lifting 1100lbs with ease isnt even really a feat, he was just working out, and also he was unassisted and he was doing reps.

I've explained the concept of relativity in comic books in another thread so I won't go into here. Just know that in no way is Batman superhuman. He is peak human and thats it

Oh right so if you can kick down a tree that wouldnt be superhuman strength? If you can rip a a big metal pipe and then chuck it in the air thats not superhuman.

I repeat the end of human strength is around a 1000lbs, if you can lift more than that you are not superhuman, get it?

Your the one with the problem with it so burden of proof kinda rests on you. Lets see though, Batman is just a man. Wade Wilson was also a man but during his Weapon X treatment he recieved the healing factor plus enhanced physical stats. Everyone knows that Batman has no powers so why is this even up for discussion?

Arent you listening to what im saying. Batman has kicked down a tree I dont think 1000lbs would do that, and if you lookat his other feast Bats could probably lift a ton. According to marvel 1 ton is superhuman strength, therefore Batman is superhuman.

You had said that Deadpool isn't agile and I answered that yes he does have superhuman agility. The rest is what i had to say about Shen Keui.

Nevermind.

I'm not disputing that at all. The healing factor is the only reason I give him the win over Bats anyway

Fair enough but if Bats can keep his distance the explosives could work, its risky though.

I don't see why not. Obviously it won't be to the extent as Logan's but I've seen Bruce provoked during fights many times. Ra Al Ghul comes to mind.

I wouldnt say DP is as smart as Ras Al Ghul. Furthermore you can be irritated by somebody but that dont mean you lose control.

I will. I think he most recent appearances have been in Agent X and Cable and Deadpool though

Ok

Yeah but from what you told me he has superhuman durability when the grenade blew up on him it injured him but alot remained intact. Therefore its like demoltion, you dont just randomnly place explosives you place the explosives at certain areas to make the explosives do more damage.

If DP had normal durability it would not matter.

don't shiv
Anyone who's had access to Batman Venom will have first hand familliarity with his feats, left for dead naked, arms shacked simultaneosly wrestling Great White sharks, saving alfred. surviving and stalemating a battalion of super soldiers
The soldiers had Prep, US millitary training, diamond like carbon plates grafted under the skin over throat vertebrae, joints pressure points, and superstrength and reflexes from the drug VENOM.

Batman was suckered when he deduced the identity of one of the Soldiers Timmy a former friend and son of a High Ranking General

Alfheim
Anyone who's had access to Batman Venom will have first hand familliarity with his feats, left for dead naked, arms shacked simultaneosly wrestling Great White sharks, saving alfred. surviving and stalemating a battalion of super soldiers
The soldiers had Prep, US millitary training, diamond like carbon plates grafted under the skin over throat vertebrae, joints pressure points, and superstrength and reflexes from the drug VENOM.

Batman was suckered when he deduced the identity of one of the Soldiers Timmy a former friend and son of a High Ranking General

Im not talking about Batman Venom.

Juntai
No it wouldn't. As I've pointed out before Wade has blown himself up before and retained consciousness. He can take lots of punishment.
Except what I replied to, and what you replied to was use of liquid nitrogen. Which would insta-freeze him. KO.

Soljer
laughing

I see now why X toys with you so much.

Skywalker-Kong
who'd win this?

Count Nefaria
Deadpool.

Skywalker-Kong
Originally posted by Count Nefaria
Deadpool.

agreed eek!

JediSamuraiMRB
Batman

Darth Martin
Batman

Turbopotamo
bats easily

Silent Master
How is Batman going to put down someone with Wade's healing factor, the guy gets back up after having his brains TK'd out of his head.

JasonK4
Batman. uhuh

Scoobless
Deadpool FTW!

psycho gundam
wait...what weapons does deadpool bring to this fight, i mean he is a merc for christ sakes

Rewmac
Deadpool.

psycho gundam
a grenade launcher spells defeat for batsy

endrict
Originally posted by Rewmac
Deadpool.

guy222
give bruce prep, he'll put em down

anyhow, deadpool takes it

Silent Master
Same goes for Wade, Give Deadpool prep, he'll win.

psycho gundam
dp's sniper rifle for the win

Decay
deadpool as he was in issues 1-30 or so is possibly the best fighter in marvel, after that he went downhill alot and mostly became comic relief. he still has his moments, but hes nothing like he used to be. old deadpool wins, newer deadpool may or may not.

Mindset
Deadpool is still one of the best fighters.

Now he just gets hit a lot, but it doesn't matter with his regen.

starlock
Batman for the win

If this was to the death,id say deadpool, but deadpool can still be tied up encased in glue etc, eh we all have our opinons

Darth Martin
Deadpool can take a **** load of punishment, but he's not Wolverine here. While I think Wade fights better than Logan, Wolverine still has ADAMANTIUM claws that will slice through Bruce's Batsuit easily. Won't be the same for Wade here. His guns and swords are pretty much useless considering Batman's Nomex/Survival Suit which I do believe he spawns now. When it comes to H2H Bruce is the better fighter, he'll bust a cap in Wade's ***! But what about Wade's joking? Well what about it, Batman deals with Joker, Penguin, Ra's, and has experience with Plastic Man. All of these guys taunt the **** out of their opponets in a fight but will it effect Bruce? No he's to smart for that. As someo0ne mentioned nothing in his belt will kill Wade but Bruce never does aim for killing anyway does he? stick out tongue He still has sonics, liquid-hydrogen capsules, numerous gas pellets, foam, and exploding weapons to keep Wade at bay. I also doubt Wade will be able to keep up with Bruce when he pulls out his grappel guns and starts flying.

Mindset
Wade wins.

He'll just blow them both up with grenades

Cap'n Happy
Every time Batman comes up against someone more powerful, you can count on some zombie to drone, "given prep, Batman would take him." That's lazy.... HOW would he take them? Show some imagination. Also, while, yes, Batman could take down many opponents far more powerful than he is... he couldn't take down any and everybody (some idiots think he could beat a Celestial for God's sake!) If Batman and Deadpool were both instantly teleported to a neutral site, no chance for escape, and force to fight to the death, Bats is in trouble. 'Pool is tailor made for Bruce... strong, fast, highly skilled, tones of weapons, healing factor... he'd win 6/10. Believe me, I think Deadpool is navel lint to the great Batman as a character- but he has trouble in this one.

P.S. On Bruce's turf, and given time to (groan) prep, Batman wins everytime- he'd naturalise his healing factor and rig custom made traps.

Mindset
Deadpool would just pick up a Batman comic and see what his trap was.

Darth Martin
Most of his weapons are useless. Bruce can't kill Wade but.......

Decay
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool would just pick up a Batman comic and see what his trap was.

thats pretty outside the box, but considering deadpool just mentioned that cable was only dead until "they have a crossover" its actually semi-plausible.

Mindset
thats pretty outside the box, but considering deadpool just mentioned that cable was only dead until "they have a crossover" its actually semi-plausible.

And he showed Squirrel Girl a comic about Penance.

RaidenDeadpool
They should make a video of Christian Bale's psycho rant with him as Batman. Combine that with Deadpool?? droolio

Batman: What the fvck are you doing??!!

Deadpool: Eating Cheesy Puffs...

Batman: Oh good for you!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool would just pick up a Batman comic and see what his trap was. Batman would be prepared for that.

SamZED
That's what I think is gonna happen..

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6159/batpool.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by SamZED
That's what I think is gonna happen..

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6159/batpool.jpg lmao.

Enyalus
It'd be cute to see Deadpool with a mentor like Batman. Cable mellowed him out for a while. And Bruce has had success with Cassandra.

Darth Martin
Deadpool is most likely too much for Batman.

tejpis
Batman wins by smoke bomb + grapple gun lasso snare. And a batarang to the face.
Or by taking out any light sources and using the IR-specs.
Or flies away to get the drop on DP.

Wild Shadow
when the hell can bats fly on a whim?batman blink

tejpis
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
when the hell can bats fly on a whim?batman blink Grapple gun big grin

RaidenDeadpool
DP will tell him about how he bagged Rachel and Bats will lose control and make mistakes...

^ Unlikely ^ stick out tongue

killermover
Batman, Deadpools been punked by weaker people and lost, Batman has never lost a fight without prep.

Skill wise, Batman, he schooled Cassandra and Tim Drake at low health.

society619
Deadpool outclasses Batman in alot of categories and can hang with him in h2h.

Wade wins this

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by killermover Batman, Deadpools been punked by weaker people and lost, Batman has never lost a fight without prep.

Sooooo... you don't read comics.

Why are you hear?

Hanaoka
It will be Batman. He outsmarted Deadpool's little brain

SamZED
Wits wont help much against a dozen granades and uzis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.