superman prime vs Mad jim jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins??????

Galan007
MJJ.......... easily.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
MJJ.......... easily.
no Prime can beat the Living Tribunal mad

qqqqqqq
did superman prime get some a the source's power?

King Kandy
Mad Jim Jaspers turns superman into a fly.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
did superman prime get some of the source's power?

King Kandy
did superman prime get some a the source's power?
No.

qqqqqqq
so he just aborbed thousands of years of the sun's energy?

King Kandy
so he just aborbed thousands of years of the sun's energy?
Yah, pretty much.

qqqqqqq
dot...i got the wrong info

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
no Prime can beat the Living Tribunal mad I know, just ask Masterbruce. shifty

Galan007
did superman prime get some a the source's power? He went to the edge of the Universe which in DC is the Source Wall.

Anything someone says after that about what happened to Superman Prime is nothing but speculation, as nothing was ever shown.

Priest
I know, just ask Masterbruce. shifty
He may be the new authority of KMC, Masterbruce fo MOD! wink

qqqqqqq
He went to the edge of the Universe which in DC is the Source Wall.

Anything someone says after that about what happened to Superman Prime is nothing but speculation, as nothing was ever shown. ok thanks

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
He may be the new authority of KMC, Masterbruce fo MOD! wink laughingOriginally posted by qqqqqqq
ok thanks No problem. smile

Priest
laughing
whats there to laugh at, i was completely serious
Originally posted by masterbruce
Digi, imbue upon me the Power of Modship! I shall be the Yin to your Yang, the bad cop to your good cop. Together, we shall bring enlightenment and order of our own to KMC! What say you?
shifty

Galan007
Holy sh*t!

Why am I not surprised? laughing out loud

qqqqqqq
wth! masterbrue really said that???

SupaEZE
SUPERMAN!!! THATS IT

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SupaEZE
SUPERMAN!!! THATS IT

Don't type in all caps.

You couldn't be farther off.

Galan007
Originally posted by SupaEZE
SUPERMAN!!! THATS IT "X-Men Archives: Featuring Captain Britain" #1-#7.

I suggest you read those a.s.a.p!

What you just said is ridiculous, and it tells me that you are very uninformed on who MJJ is, and what he is capable of.

galan_mad_jim_jaspers

The Fake Macoy
Question: what showings does Superman Prime have other than taking down Solaris using a GL ring?

Galan007
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Question: what showings does Superman Prime have other than taking down Solaris using a GL ring? None.

masterbruce
who wins??????

Galan007, a foremost DC expert, has said, and I quote "Prime is the end-all/be-all character of DC"

Interpret that statement in whatever way you like...

Galan007
Galan007 has said, and I quote "Prime is the end-all/be-all character of DC"

Interpret that statement in whatever way you like... No, I said that's what I personally believe DC made Superman Prime out to be.

I also said that his feats still do not warrant such a claim.

MJJ is FAR superior to Supes Prime. Of course I don't expect you to ever see this though.

masterbruce
No, I said that's what I personally believe DC made Superman Prime out to be.

I also said that his feats still do not warrant such a claim.

MJJ is FAR superior to Supes Prime. Of course I don't expect you to ever see this though.

HOw could you say MJJ is 'FAR superior' to Prime when you admittedly don't know much about Prime?

I think this should be filed under, "No decision until further information".

Galan007
HOw could you say MJJ is 'FAR superior' to Prime when you admittedly don't know much about Prime? I know all there is to know about Superman Prime. (Anyone who has the 2 comics he was featured in would know everything about him as well). wink

And I can honestly say..

MJJ's feats>>>Superman Primes feats.

I think this should be filed under, "No decision until further information". I don't think Prime should be in threads either simply because certain people based their decisions solely on their own opinion, and not what has actually transpired on pannel.

But since Supes Prime is in this thread I'm basing my decision only on feats.

MJJ ftw.

masterbruce
I know all there is to know about Superman Prime. (Anyone who has the 2 comics he was featured in would know everything about him as well). wink

And I can honestly say..

MJJ's feats>>>Superman Primes feats.

I don't think Prime should be in threads either simply because certain people based their decisions solely on their own opinion, and not what has actually transpired on pannel.

But since Supes Prime is in this thread I'm basing my decision only on feats.

MJJ ftw.

For someone who doesn't know much about Prime, you sure do always seem to vote against him.

Galan007
For someone who doesn't know much about Prime, As I just said, anyone who has the 2 comics featuring Supes Prime, would know all there is to know about him. I happen to have those comics. wink

you sure do always seem to vote against him. Because he is always pitted against characters whos feats are greater then his own.

masterbruce
As I just said, anyone who has the 2 comics featuring Supes Prime, would know all there is to know about him. I happen to have those comics. wink

Because he is always pitted against characters whos feats are greater then his own.

Yes, Superman Prime doesnt have many feats, he's a friggin true God. True Gods don't show their presence unless truly necessary as they are above meddling in the affairs of lesser beings.

He also has no low showings, so we REALLY HAVE NO IDEA how powerful the guy is, we do know he is very powerful, has no low showings, and could potentially be one of the MOST powerful beings in DC.

With that said, it would be intellectually dishonest to claim someone could beat him when we know so little of Him.

Galan007
Yes, Superman Prime doesnt have many feats, he's a friggin true God. True Gods don't show their presence unless truly necessary as they are above meddling in the affairs of lesser beings.
Jaspers was a true God with actual feats...

"He is lonely, but he is also GOD"
http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/8739/j10ig8.th.jpg

"He makes Friends easily"
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7577/j11qk3.th.jpg

"I made EVERYTHING actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb, I made the stars."
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg

With that said, it would be intellectually dishonest to claim someone could beat him when we know so little of Him. This thread is Superman Prime v.s MJJ.

If you base your decision of who will win, by on pannel feats (which is how it should be), then MJJ takes this hands down.

Even the weakest version of MJJ was able to become an entire Universe:
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2392/m19zi6.th.jpg

Any way you look at it, MJJ>>>Supes Prime.

Why do you persist in arguing?

masterbruce
meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.