Who is the slowest person that can tag Spiderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Spiderman on KMC is made out to be an unhittable god, by certain unnamed individuals. It seems like they think he could pretty much avoid getting hit, despite him getting clocked all the time in his comics by even street thugs, but of course that is PIS...lol.

So who is the slowest person who can consistently hit Spiderman?

id369
Black Panther maybe?? confused

Soleran
The Turtle!

Bouboumaster
Wolverine. If he touch him, it's damage/injure/kill him.

Galan007
Aunt May. shifty

grey fox
Punisher

DigiMark007
Originally posted by masterbruce
Spiderman on KMC is made out to be an unhittable god, by certain unnamed individuals. It seems like they think he could pretty much avoid getting hit, despite him getting clocked all the time in his comics by even street thugs, but of course that is PIS...lol.

Actually, this is a lie. "Spiderman on KMC"...exactly what does that mean? The community at large? A few fanboys you're trying to spite?

Also, "getting clocked by street thugs"?!?! I'd like to see an example this in the last decade. Hell, make it two decades.

Spider-Man gets hit. Anyone who knows what they're talking about admits that. Usually the writers actually do a decent job. He either has an excuse (saving innocents and such), the thing "tagging" him has a spread to it (pumpkin bombs for instance), or the opponent is legitimately as fast as him, or at least enough so to tag him. A good majority of his villians are able to hit him a fair amount of the time.

So I'll leave this open long enough to garner a legit response, because this seems like obvious spite, as well as something that isn't really too well thought out. If you're going to spite, at least make i worthwhile.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, this is a lie. "Spiderman on KMC"...exactly what does that mean? The community at large? A few fanboys you're trying to spite?

Also, "getting clocked by street thugs"?!?! I'd like to see an example this in the last decade. Hell, make it two decades.

Spider-Man gets hit. Anyone who knows what they're talking about admits that. Usually the writers actually do a decent job. He either has an excuse (saving innocents and such), the thing "tagging" him has a spread to it (pumpkin bombs for instance), or the opponent is legitimately as fast as him, or at least enough so to tag him. A good majority of his villians are able to hit him a fair amount of the time.

So I'll leave this open long enough to garner a legit response, because this seems like obvious spite, as well as something that isn't really too well thought out. If you're going to spite, at least make i worthwhile.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway at least its nice to see some Spiderman hate for a change. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Fancy Dan. evil face

Look out! Fancy Dan knows judo!

masterbruce

roll eyes (sarcastic)

how is this spite? I merely want to know who the slowest person who can consistently tag spiderman to use as a baseline in future debates as that is the issue that comes up all the damn time.

So, Digi, tell me who YOU think is the slowest person to be able to consistently tag Spiderman in a fight.

Endless Mike
Thing

marvelprince
What do you mean when you say consistently? Do you mean whenever he/she chooses they can land a blow or do you mean can actually land blows on him?

DigiMark007
how is this spite?

"Spider-Man on KMC is made out to be an unhittable god..."

That's how this thread begins. You can probably figure out my logic in labeling it spite.

erm

And as for my opinion on this, I try to stay out of Spider-Man threads because I'm aware of my own bias....something that many other hardcore fans of characters would be wise to practice.

masterbruce
Originally posted by marvelprince
What do you mean when you say consistently? Do you mean whenever he/she chooses they can land a blow or do you mean can actually land blows on him?

What I mean is that during a fight, the person will be able to land blows that Spiderman can't dodge consistently. He'll dodge some, but he'll get hit by some as well.

boriquaking55
Spidey has been tagged by regular humans - I don't get this.

masterbruce
"Spider-Man on KMC is made out to be an unhittable god..."

That's how this thread begins. You can probably figure out my logic in labeling it spite.

erm

And as for my opinion on this, I try to stay out of Spider-Man threads because I'm aware of my own bias....something that many other hardcore fans of characters would be wise to practice.

If you read most of the Spiderman versus threads, the number one argument in most cases by pro-spidey people is that he won't be hit due to his agility and spidersense, thus why I created this thread...as a common answer to pretty much every thread Spiderman is involved in.

As for your opinion, could you answer my question on who you think is the slowest guy that could consistently land hits on spiderman? I dont care if you may have any bias, I think your answer would still help me in my analysis.

masterbruce
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spidey has been tagged by regular humans - I don't get this.

My question is who can consistently tag him. My understanding is that when he has been tagged by regular humans, there's usually some explanation like he's been hurt or something else.

juggernaut66666
~Wolverineseesbulletsinslowmotion~

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
~Wolverineseesbulletsinslowmotion~

*Whispers* So does Captain America wink

ExtraMision5555
Anyone with a legitemagte stamina resolve and moderate fighting ability can hit spiderman

and the better the martial ability/fighting ability
the more they shuold land

Spidey has spidey sense, but his body isint a block of water, ever twistnig & changeing

ill agree, SOMETIMES, people tend to treat spiderman like this, but i think the more educated "level headed" debaters on KMC for the most part dont treat spiderman as an unhittable queen

boriquaking55
My question is who can consistently tag him.

Black Panther
Captain America
Taskmaster
Sabertooth
Omega Red
Venom?

none of these guys I would call slow - but I don't think any of them have superspeed or anything (not sure about OR & venom)

masterbruce
So, Digi, what's your response to my question?

DigiMark007
If you read most of the Spiderman versus threads, the number one argument in most cases by pro-spidey people is that he won't be hit due to his agility and spidersense, thus why I created this thread...as a common answer to pretty much every thread Spiderman is involved in.

As for your opinion, could you answer my question on who you think is the slowest guy that could consistently land hits on spiderman? I dont care if you may have any bias, I think your answer would still help me in my analysis.

Hrm.

Well, among his rogues, I'd say maybe Doc Ock or Venom (or other symbiote). Most of his other villians either need to rely on spread fire (Electro/Shocker/any of the Goblins/etc.) or a plot device. But those two are pretty consistently able to hit Pete.

I really don't remember seeing a "normal human" hit him without a plot device or good reason....pretty much ever, really. I'd love to hear some examples if they're out there, but I'm guessing nearly all of them have a valid excuse.

Wolverine honestly can't lay too many hits on him. Spidey would dodge the vast majority. The reason that's an issue is because basically 1 hit kills in Logan's case. But he's not going to be landing nearly as many hits as nearly any of Spidey's villians.

Priest

Actually i always thought flash was considered unhittbale by KMC.
But anyways ur question is really hard to answer.
Spiderman already has better speed and reflexes that surpass most comic book characters. His spider sense (pre-cog) helps him anticipate most attacks. the mixture of his speed, reflexes and precog should make him unhittable to most characters.
But we have seen slower opponents like the thing and wolverine, captain america tag spiderman easily, but on the other hand we seen spiderman dodge attacks from Thor, Surfer, Firelord ect... So it really depends on the writer, whether or not they want to make Spiderman unhittable.
But in my opinion, spiderman should be able to dodge attacks from characters with Venom/Carnage speed. Anyone above these two characters should be able to hit spidey sometimes.

ExtraMision5555
Daredevil could tag spidey, but then again he has an advantage over other street levelers in his case

DigiMark007
DD would only hit Pete if he let him....he might get a shot or two in if he's lucky, but the difference in powers should mean SM never gets touched.

Priest's assessment is pretty good too. It really depends on the writer.

Darth Extecute
Flash. angel_not

masterbruce
It really depends on the writer.

ok, thanks for your response.

DigiMark007
ok, thanks for your response.

I had an earlier one too.

confused

stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
DD would only hit Pete if he let him....he might get a shot or two in if he's lucky, but the difference in powers should mean SM never gets touched.

Priest's assessment is pretty good too. It really depends on the writer.

DD's tricked his spidey sense before, and the fact that dd can feel what direction spidermans moveing in IMO should enable him to hit spiderman more consistantly that most street level characters. And im speaking strictly street level, so when i say DD shuold be able to more than most street level, thast still not a whole lot as compared to someone in spidermans speed range
btw, are you speaking stricly NO offense from spidey?
IE, the attacker just gets to try and hit him?
i guess thats not terribly relevant, though

grey fox
Invisible Women

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Invisible Women

plural?
laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Daredevil could tag spidey, but then again he has an advantage over other street levelers in his case

DD is faster than other non-powered characters ... but he doesn't pack enough power to really hurt Spider-Man when he does connect.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless
DD is faster than other non-powered characters ... but he doesn't pack enough power to really hurt Spider-Man when he does connect.
true

jasonk3
shifty Rhino

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jasonk3
shifty Rhino

hhahaha
its true though
rhino did beat the funk out of spidey once

Apolloknight
hhahaha
its true though
rhino did beat the funk out of spidey once

That fight was classic.

masterbruce
Hrm.

Well, among his rogues, I'd say maybe Doc Ock or Venom (or other symbiote).

Do you think Cyclops can tag Spiderman with precision blasts?

marvelprince
Hrm.

Well, among his rogues, I'd say maybe Doc Ock or Venom (or other symbiote). Most of his other villians either need to rely on spread fire (Electro/Shocker/any of the Goblins/etc.) or a plot device. But those two are pretty consistently able to hit Pete.

I really don't remember seeing a "normal human" hit him without a plot device or good reason....pretty much ever, really. I'd love to hear some examples if they're out there, but I'm guessing nearly all of them have a valid excuse.

Wolverine honestly can't lay too many hits on him. Spidey would dodge the vast majority. The reason that's an issue is because basically 1 hit kills in Logan's case. But he's not going to be landing nearly as many hits as nearly any of Spidey's villians.

Ditto

DD's tricked his spidey sense before, and the fact that dd can feel what direction spidermans moveing in IMO should enable him to hit spiderman more consistantly that most street level characters. And im speaking strictly street level, so when i say DD shuold be able to more than most street level, thast still not a whole lot as compared to someone in spidermans speed range
btw, are you speaking stricly NO offense from spidey?
IE, the attacker just gets to try and hit him?
i guess thats not terribly relevant, though

He managed to trick the ss once so I would hardly call that consistently. I doubt Spidey would walk into something like that again though

srankmissingnin
You need to ask your self, which is the plot device: getting hit by the Vulture or dancing around the Rhino? On the one hand constantly dodging Vulture doesn't make for a good story and on the other Rhino one shoting Spider-man makes for an even worse one. Spider-man's speed is somewhere between the two... which is where characters like Captain American, Daredevil and Wolverine are combat speed wise.

At the start of his career - and for a long time after - Spider-man was getting hit by everyone from the Enforcers to Molten Man... even Rhino was hitting Spider-man in their first fight. Spider-man's ability to dance around bricks only came later out of nescesity after people started realising that a single punch form a brick would result in Spider-man spending the rest of his days a pine box under six feet of earth... and that is the very definition of a plot device.

Spider-man can only contort his body so much and the disparity in speed between himself and, lets say Captain America, isn't so great. If Spider-man is concentrating on evasion he can avoid a melee confrontation with most street levels, (which more to do with his his maneuverability and strength then anything else) but if he is mounting any sort of offence, he is going to get hit. Maybe he can avoid three or four in every five punches Captain America throws at him but at the end of the day he is going to get hit and it doesn't matter whether he wants to get hit or not.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Spider-man can only contort his body so much and the disparity in speed between himself and, lets say Captain America, isn't so great. If Spider-man is concentrating on evasion he can avoid a melee confrontation with most street levels, (which more to do with his his maneuverability and strength then anything else) but if he is mounting any sort of offence, he is going to get hit. Maybe he can avoid three or four in every five punches Captain America throws at him but at the end of the day he is going to get hit and it doesn't matter whether he wants to get hit or not.

Deep post

this is essentially how i feel about spidermans spider-sense
thumb up thumb up thumb up
standing ovation

masterbruce
You need to ask your self, which is the plot device: getting hit by the Vulture or dancing around the Rhino? On the one hand constantly dodging Vulture doesn't make for a good story and on the other Rhino one shoting Spider-man makes for an even worse one. Spider-man's speed is somewhere between the two... which is where characters like Captain American, Daredevil and Wolverine are combat speed wise.

At the start of his career - and for a long time after - Spider-man was getting hit by everyone from the Enforcers to Molten Man... even Rhino was hitting Spider-man in their first fight. Spider-man's ability to dance around bricks only came later out of nescesity after people started realising that a single punch form a brick would result in Spider-man spending the rest of his days a pine box under six feet of earth... and that is the very definition of a plot device.

good post, I agree with much of it. and in my hypo, Spiderman is also attacking, not just dodging.

DigiMark007

Not before Spidey takes Cyke out. Eventually yes, if all he's doing is dodging. But not in a fight setting.

Spread-blast is obviously different.

Swanky-Tuna
Slowest person that can tag Spiderman? Me.

Spiderman! Can I shake your hand?! Tag! You're it!

srankmissingnin
Black Panther
Captain America
Taskmaster
Sabertooth
Omega Red
Venom?

none of these guys I would call slow - but I don't think any of them have superspeed or anything (not sure about OR & venom) \

Well, Omega Red chased after Maverick's speeding sports car on foot and they where unable to out distance him until he was hit with a rocket. So, Omega Red is pretty fast... and Sabretooth is supposed to be physically superior to Arkady.

Metalmanx
Hrm.

Sounds right to me.

Black Panther
Captain America
Taskmaster
Sabertooth
Omega Red
Venom?

none of these guys I would call slow - but I don't think any of them have superspeed or anything (not sure about OR & venom)

I can agree with this list as well. And of course, there are more as well, but this is a good start.

don't shiv
black widow
g.w. bridge
collossus
xavier
mojo mojo
ozymandius
mary jane
allison blaire

srankmissingnin
Not before Spidey takes Cyke out. Eventually yes, if all he's doing is dodging. But not in a fight setting.

Spread-blast is obviously different.

I don't agree with that. Spider-man's primary evasion tactic is to get airborne... and I fail to see how that is even remotely a good idea against someone with Cyclops' level of accuracy. Spider-man's speed means less then nothing when he is in the air, he is at the mercy of gravity and their is absolutly nothing he can do to avoid an optic blast aimed at center mass... unless you think his webbing travels faster then Cyclops can think and his optic blasts can travel. Cyc doesn't need a wide area blast to pick off an airborne Spider-man... and we all know where Spider-man speeds the majority of his time.

masterbruce
I don't agree with that. Spider-man's primary evasion tactic is to get airborne... and I fail to see how that is even remotely a good idea against someone with Cyclops' level of accuracy. Spider-man's speed means less then nothing when he is in the air, he is at the mercy of gravity and their is absolutly nothing he can do to avoid an optic blast aimed at center mass... unless you think his webbing travels faster then Cyclops can think and his optic blasts can travel. Cyc doesn't need a wide area blast to pick off an airborne Spider-man... and we all know where Spider-man speeds the majority of his time.

excellent point, I didn't think of how vulnerable Spidey would be once he is in mid-air.

Digi, care to provide a response to that?

xmarksthespot
Spider-man's ability to dance around bricks only came out of nescesity after people started realising that a single punch form a brick would result in Spider-man spending the rest of his days a pine box under six feet of earth... and that is the very definition of a plot device. The same can probably be said about almost any character in the street level category with regard to high strength brick characters, lasers, bullets, Hand ninjas, SHIELD agents and so on and so forth.

Swanky-Tuna
If his spider sense warns him in town he can web back down or maybe even to the left or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see batman, Daredevil, gambit,Knightwing, and captain america all hitting spiderman. Black panther and deathstroke as well.

Help
Daredevil, Bullseye could hit spidey but only if spidey couldn't hit Bullseye back, Captain America, Black Panther, not sure about Bats.

DarkCrawler
Eh, street levelers probably could be able to hit him in normal conditions, but all-out, no holds-barred Spider-Man? Going to take someone who is his equal to speed, when he is going all-out, it's his instinct that takes course. His body actually acts before he thinks.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Eh, street levelers probably could be able to hit him in normal conditions, but all-out, no holds-barred Spider-Man? Going to take someone who is his equal to speed, when he is going all-out, it's his instinct that takes course. His body actually acts before he thinks.

All-out, no holds-barred Spider-Man couldn't avoid the Hulk... even when the Hulk was less then enthusiastic about actually fighting him. evil face

DarkCrawler
There is only one all-out Spider-Man fight against Hulk that I can actually recall, the one where he keeps punching him so much that his hands go all bloody and so on...and Hulk wasn't laying any hands there.

Which fight are you referring to?

srankmissingnin
There is only one all-out Spider-Man fight against Hulk that I can actually recall, the one where he keeps punching him so much that his hands go all bloody and so on...and Hulk wasn't laying any hands there.

Which fight are you referring to?

Same one. It happens before the fight migrates to the train tracks. Spider-man is hoping all around Hulk and the green goliath just snaches him out of the air effortlessly.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, 'cause at that point, he was faaaar from going all-out. Still making jokes and all.

AFTER that he saw the headline about Mary Jane's death (Hulk threw him on top of newspaper) and went all batshit insane.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, 'cause at that point, he was faaaar from going all-out. Still making jokes and all.

AFTER that he saw the headline about Mary Jane's death (Hulk threw him on top of newspaper) and went all batshit insane.

Oh, I was going from memory. I thought the whole reason he fought Hulk in the first place was that he thought he killed MJ in a plan crash.

DarkCrawler
He was blaming him of another plane crash, he wasn't blaming him of the MJ one.

srankmissingnin
He was blaming him of another plane crash, he wasn't blaming him of the MJ one.

Yeah I think you're right, I was just going from memory of the last time I thumbed through the issue.

ExtraMision5555
hulk ripped wolverine in half once

technically
doesnt that mean he can rip adamentium in half?

Arachnid1

Spiderman did go up against a robot that he said was just as leathal and fast as the original but since I never agree a robot is the same or stronger than the original. Anyway, Spidey dodged all the blasts with a few flips. He didn't have to much troughble but when I think back on it, the blasts were only like a half a foot away.

Arachnid1

technically

Wasn't that the Ultimate version? Whatever. I was on another forum and they had a good explanation. I don't rmember it though.

Pure Adamantium-can't be broken or melted once it's hardend. The metal in that Wolverine would have to be grade 2 adamantium.

Grade 2 adamantium- adamanium mixed with other minerals or elements so its weaker but costs less.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Wasn't that the Ultimate version? Whatever. I was on another forum and they had a good explanation. I don't rmember it though.

Pure Adamantium-can't be broken or melted once it's hardend. The metal in that Wolverine would have to be grade 2 adamantium.

Grade 2 adamantium- adamanium mixed with other minerals or elements so its weaker but costs less.

It was
althouhg, in wolverine 50 wolverine has a flashback to that moment
but implies he has no idea if it actually happened or of it was a dream
or something of that nature

needless to say
wolverine #50 is really good

Dinalfos
None of the street levelers without super powers can hit him consistently. Some of them can tag him once or twice out of thirtysomething, though, if Spidey isn't fighting back. They can probably do it more often in a comic (even without PIS), but not in a forum fight.

Symmetric Chaos
You would need some above human speed to hit him due to the SpideySense.

No StreetLevelers or Bricks should ever be able to hit him consistently if he bothers to listen to it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You would need some above human speed to hit him due to the SpideySense.

No StreetLevelers or Bricks should ever be able to hit him consistently if he bothers to listen to it.

BasicallyOriginally posted by ExtraMision5555

technically

Not necessarily. Wolverine's spine (at least in the Ultimate Universe certainly) is like beads on a chain. While the beads themselves are unbreakable if you put enough stress on the chain itself, it will break.

Jyppe
If he everyone would just go by the common guide, No one wouldn't be able to hit Spider-man. (Meaning we'd go by his high showings and high showings only) Exactly what currently happens with Wovlerine roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
It was
althouhg, in wolverine 50 wolverine has a flashback to that moment
but implies he has no idea if it actually happened or of it was a dream
or something of that nature

needless to say
wolverine #50 is really good

He was wearing an Ultimate X-Men costume, which means for some reason he is remembering things that happened to alternate reality versions him self.

Soljer
He was wearing an Ultimate X-Men costume, which means for some reason he is remembering things that happened to alternate reality versions him self.

Which is either an in-joke or a frightening realization that Wolverine's new, returned memories, may be false.

eek! Maybe he'll become interesting again! miffed:

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Which is either an in-joke or a frightening realization that Wolverine's new, returned memories, may be false.

eek! Maybe he'll become interesting again! miffed:

I have my fingures crossed that Wanda messed up and he now has the patch worked memories of several alternare Wolverines. Restore the status quo Marvel, no one wants a mentally stable Wolverine!

capt it up
I am betting he got his memories on top of some others

SpunkySmurph
miffed:

You don't need a second colon for the miffed symbol.

Just to capatalize on your mistake.

doped

capt it up
cyber ninja , white ninja, punisher

Board Walker
I'm going to say Punisher

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You don't need a second colon for the miffed symbol.

Just to capatalize on your mistake.

doped

Douche.

doped.

capt it up
if green goblin is so smart why does he always aim at limbs while spidermans in mid air and not the body which would be unable to dodge lol

bigbran

Douche.

doped. You're saying that as if the smile itself is a sentence.

doped

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker
I'm going to say Punisher

without weapons he just has normal human speed

*gasp* (are you speculating ?)

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
You're saying that as if the smile itself is a sentence.

doped

People have pointed that out before. Honestly, I'm not sure why I use periods after emoticons. It just seems right.

bigbran
People have pointed that out before. Honestly, I'm not sure why I use periods after emoticons. It just seems right. I know, I remember Spunk saying it.

capt it up
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2213838576c03a187drp3.jpg

spidey-dude
blob

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim
Anyway at least its nice to see some Spiderman hate for a change. stick out tongue It's actually not new... laughing We're just cooler about it than you guys. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
excellent point, I didn't think of how vulnerable Spidey would be once he is in mid-air.

Digi, care to provide a response to that?

MC'ing the debate here MB?

laughing out loud

Nah, it's a valid point, but I still disagree. Airborne helps, but it's still just his reactions and speed that help him dodge stuff....it doesn't matter what plane he is on.

Cyke doesn't have the sensory reaction time needed to keep up. Spidey would take him out before he landed a hit with his precision beams....unless he was allowed to use spread fire.

Beta Ray Howard
The slowest person? Most enhanced humans can pull it off, though Taskmaster was able to do it (mostly due to knowledge of Spidey's fighting style)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by capt it up
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2213838576c03a187drp3.jpg

But that is quite inexperienced and untrained and cocky Spider-Man.

I've got about...

*checks his files for the Spider-Man Respect threads*

...218 speed feats of him dodging something equal or way faster. Plus at least...seven different examples of him dodging bullets from Punisher too. yes

Anyway, like I said, any street level is able to hit him in a comic situation where he isn't really trying his hardest (and 99% of the time he isn't) but in forum fight situation they would have way harder time.

capt it up
But that is quite inexperienced and untrained and cocky Spider-Man.

I've got about...

*checks his files for the Spider-Man Respect threads*

...218 speed feats of him dodging something equal or way faster. Plus at least...seven different examples of him dodging bullets from Punisher too. yes

Anyway, like I said, any street level is able to hit him in a comic situation where he isn't really trying his hardest (and 99% of the time he isn't) but in forum fight situation they would have way harder time.
he was trying lol. He got hit before that already in the same fight. It was ment more as a joke though it does show that in midair spiderman is an easy target.

jumping in midair is a terriable idea and even punisher really wanted to kill spiderman and spiderman jump in the air he bee dead. How ever that said spiderman still would beat him pritty much every time

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man has dodged plenty of stuff in midair, literally thousands of bullets, hundreds of lasers, dozens of different superhumans etc. He is clearly able to dodge stuff in midair and move there.

It's not like physics matter in comics anyway, isn't that kinda the mantra of you Wolverine fans? wink

capt it up
Spider-Man has dodged plenty of stuff in midair, literally thousands of bullets, hundreds of lasers, dozens of different superhumans etc. He is clearly able to dodge stuff in midair and move there.

It's not like physics matter in comics anyway, isn't that kinda the mantra of you Wolverine fans? wink
not really since spiderman never seems to get aimed at the stomack always limbs. By what your saying comic wise dodging some thing in the air is just as ease as on the ground which makes most of spidermans feats really not that impressive

Soljer

Would you hurry up with your damned revamped Spidey thread? I'm waiting!!

carver9

Good post

swerve1988
juggy

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
without weapons he just has normal human speed

*gasp* (are you speculating ?)

Can you not tell?

DarkCrawler
Spidey thread is going to take a while still, Soljer...it's only about 40% finished. stick out tongue

3000 scans ready though. yes

Originally posted by capt it up
not really since spiderman never seems to get aimed at the stomack always limbs. By what your saying comic wise dodging some thing in the air is just as ease as on the ground which makes most of spidermans feats really not that impressive

Spider-Man's feats are as impressive as any other bullet dodging feat in the comic, and more impressive then most of the others. And he gets aimed in just the same places then any other comic book hero/villain who dodges bullets. And he is able to dodge in air and ground just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.