Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Ash Crimson, and K' VS Demetri Maximov

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remulous
This is a fight of SNKs' valiant hero squad VS one of Capcoms' most dastardly fighting game villains. As Demetri would say..."Let's Play!"

This is Demetri after he defeats Pyron.

Superboy Prime
No Plot Device on hell will give team queerbaits the chance to win.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No Plot Device on hell will give team queerbaits the chance to win. Are you sure? It is 4 of KOFs' strongest VS 1 guy.

Charlotte DeBel
I wonder whether Midnight Bliss would affect Ash Crimson. Nobody will notice the differencebig grin

And a friend of mine has just said that it wouldbe interesting to date a female version of K'...

Charlotte DeBel
Really, Ash is their secret weapon... That at least would be the bastard's chance of useful deathsmile))

Remulous
Even though I don't care to much for Ash, IMO, Ash is the best member in this KOF group.

Charlotte DeBel
Demitry would be surprised and REALLY surprised that this Midnight Bliss failed on Ash since Ash is TOO gay and girly to be affected by that...
And while he stands here surprised it's time for the fiery team to roast and toast himsmile

Remulous
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Demitry would be surprised and REALLY surprised that this Midnight Bliss failed on Ash since Ash is TOO gay and girly to be affected by that...
And while he stands here surprised it's time for the fiery team to roast and toast himsmile laughing The only thing that would happen if Ash got hit with the Midnight Bliss is, he might grow boobs. Ash is really girly, but that isn't the main reason why I really hate him.

beta ray bob
(this thread is bursting with homophobia) dimitri gets pwned like demon against a quaker

lightness
how powerful are ds chars, story wise

Darkstorm Zero
If this is post Pyron Absorbtion, then Dimitri is well in exess of Planet Killing power... Flames don't compare to Cosmic nuclear beings, and Demitri killed that...

Dimitri 10/10

beta ray bob
orochi can destroy planets, iori killed that, kyo is almost as good as iori, andash krimson pwns, plus it's 3 on 1

Sado22
*resists temptation to crack another Goh-Dragonuv joke on Bob*

four fiery blasts puts away Demitri. Midnight blss on K' wil just turn him into Kula!

laughing

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
It's not homophobia. There are a lot of desent male chracters who happen to like men (as for comics, Northstar is one of my favourite ones). It's just pure hatred towards Crimson. And nothing more...

And no one knows whether the magic flames in qualities which were enough (wishpering "It's enough..."wink to put down Ingiz would kill a vamp.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by beta ray bob
orochi can destroy planets, iori killed that, kyo is almost as good as iori, andash krimson pwns, plus it's 3 on 1

It takes an awfully long time for that to happen, if Orochi could do it the same way as Pyron could, then why is the Earth still standing 1800 years later?

No... Dimitri thorouly destroys his opponents here, there's no Plot Device to save tham here.

Charlotte DeBel
It's 4 vs 1...
I don't care about vamp, but K'+Kyo+Iori= dead godtier Ingiz
+Crimson, he's ugly girly bastard and he depowered Iori, but he's powerful in his own right.

Vamp is owned!

Sado22
huh? last time i checked Pyron came to earth billion of years ago. what too HIM so damn long?!
2 people (Kyo and Iori pwned a god). 3 people (kyo, iori and k') pwned a stronger god. four people would.............do the math. Demitri pwned.

*superkick DSZ*
*does HBK winpose*

~The HeartBreak Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
huh? last time i checked Pyron came to earth billion of years ago. what too HIM so damn long?! He wanted the Earth to "ripen" so it would taste better when he finally ate it.Originally posted by Sado22

2 people (Kyo and Iori pwned a god). 3 people (kyo, iori and k') pwned a stronger god. four people would.............do the math. Demitri pwned.

~The HeartBreak Sado-sama Demetri beat guy who can crush the planet in the palm of his hand. Literaly, the planet would be the size of a tennis ball to Pyron. No 1 in KOF can beat that, no one! That's why I put ALL the flame heros up against him.

Sado22
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...
confused

i can do that...? stick out tongue
well i already admitted my ignorance regarding Darkstalkers long time back anyway.
please don't hurt me, remulussad

~Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
If this is post Pyron Absorbtion, then Dimitri is well in exess of Planet Killing power... Flames don't compare to Cosmic nuclear beings, and Demitri killed that...

Dimitri 10/10

Co-sign.

lightness
where do these people get these ideas. where does it show pyron being bigger than a planet. usually destroying a planet just means being able to drain resources and lifeforms, rather than just blow up or crush.

There's no prof demitri can do something like that.

Darkstorm Zero
huh? last time i checked Pyron came to earth billion of years ago. what too HIM so damn long?!

*superkick DSZ*
*does HBK winpose*

~The HeartBreak Sado-sama

Pyron left the planet to Ripen while he went off and ate other worlds, he didn't require a setup or plot, he could have eaten Earth right then and there, just like he did wityh his own home planet...

Gods... Feh... Besides Orochi (And that is a Plot Device powered story anyways) who was actually a god? Igniz? not even close, that guy was trying to BECOME one, but couldn't do it.

One last thing... Why are you now using A>B>C logic? Kyo, Iori, K' and Ash have Pwned so and so, so obviously they Pwn Dinitri, even after he absorbed Pyron... No, thats not proof.

*Wraps his fingers around Sado's throat*
*Chokeslams Sado*

~The Phenom Darkstorm

Remulous
Originally posted by lightness
where do these people get these ideas. where does it show pyron being bigger than a planet. usually destroying a planet just means being able to drain resources and lifeforms, rather than just blow up or crush. In his ending in DarkStalkers 3 he is shown on the foreground and in the background there is a galaxy that is being destroyed, that he actually destroyed, he didn't look that much smaller then that galaxy. The Udon comic is a perfect example.

Originally posted by lightness
There's no prof demitri can do something like that. It's all there dude. Pyron has used his power to destroy countless planets and galaxies and now this powers is Demitri's.

He totally dwarfed Hell Storm and that planet is about the size of Jupiter.

Remulous
Check out the links in this thread, Pyron is Huge!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372568

lightness
is udon comics canon. i remember pyron destroyed planets by absorbing them.

but i guess kof team is screwed if demitri can make himself big and use pyron's powers.

Sado22
*is tossed outside of the wring and loses Royal KMC Rumble*
sad

~Second Last Elimination Sado-sama
P.S. DSZ i would love to see you do the "roll eyes" thing undertaker does. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
*is tossed outside of the wring and loses Royal KMC Rumble*
sad

~Second Last Elimination Sado-sama
P.S. DSZ i would love to see you do the "roll eyes" thing undertaker does. stick out tongue

strange thing is, I can do that... eek!

*Eyes are completely white* "Ooooooommmmmm!"

~Winner of the Royal KMC Rumble Darkstorm

brainchild81
Maximov kills them all

Blazingsun733
I think that a better match (which is still probably a mismatch) would be Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Ash possesed by Saiki (Dark Ash), Fate Saiki, and K'. Even then Demitri would probably win. What do you think about my match?

Blazingsun733
Oh, didn't realize how old this forum was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.