Black Bolt vs Sentry- looks it may happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Spoilers for Silent War, I guess...

Apparently Blackagar and Sentry are going to face off in Silent War. How do you see this fight playing out?

xmarksthespot
I'd prefer Blackbolt win... but they're likely to want to maintain the "let's hype and amp Sentry" policy.

Priest
Id say sentry, blackbolt dident look to anxious to tangle with Sentry, when sentry was owning the other Inhumans in one of the recent New Avengers.

masterbruce
wow, that'd be a good test for Sentry. In the comic, they'd prob trade blows and Sentry will come out slightly ahead at the end (he is a new character so they have to build him up)

In a fight, I see speed being critical issue. If sentry is much faster than BB, then he can avoid DD's voice and win. But I don't think Sentry could withstand a full scream from BB.

ExtraMision5555
Truthfully, going by sentrys CURRENT showings, he shuold lose
but i can see this as possibly being a display of sentrys higher end and unseen powers. BTW, silent war what is it? where is it? i want to read it
how many issues are out?

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Priest
Id say sentry, blackbolt dident look to anxious to tangle with Sentry, when sentry was owning the other Inhumans in one of the recent New Avengers.

Then again...when does Blackbolt look anxious to do anything?

Soujaboy
I hope Sentry dies...

Draco69
Blackbolt is gonna job just like Dr. Strange and the Marvel team-up did....

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Draco69
Blackbolt is gonna job just like Dr. Strange and the Marvel team-up did....

thumb up

the Darkone
BB should kick his a$$, but I agree with Draco69 most likely he is going to job unfortunately, if not BB cleans his clock.

guy222
Originally posted by Accel
Spoilers for Silent War, I guess...

Apparently Blackagar and Sentry are going to face off in Silent War. How do you see this fight playing out?

BB

DigiMark007
Should BB's scream affect people with enhanced hearing more??

Or is it simply concussive force, and has little to do with hearing levels?

tkitna
Sentry

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Should BB's scream affect people with enhanced hearing more??

Or is it simply concussive force, and has little to do with hearing levels?

Sound is concussive force (or at least the shockwave from such a blast would be sound).

But the blast should have more of an effect of people with superhearing as their threshhold of pain should be lower.

Swanky-Tuna
I thought it was like a shockwave of energy.

My money's on Sentry taking a full shout from Blackbolt. They gotta make him a true Super Saiyan.

SpunkySmurph
Blackbolt's powers allow him to manipulate matter on a molecular level, by messing with the electrons. He's turned a thing of rock into a statue, controlled someone's actions (but not their thoughts/emotions) by messing with the electrical current to the brain, etc.

I'll post scans in a second, if they're needed.

Anyways, I'm fairly positive his voice works in a similair fashion- destructivley manipulating all the matter it touches.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Blackbolt's powers allow him to manipulate matter on a molecular level, by messing with the electrons. He's turned a thing of rock into a statue, controlled someone's actions (but not their thoughts/emotions) by messing with the electrical current to the brain, etc.

I'll post scans in a second, if they're needed.

Anyways, I'm fairly positive his voice works in a similair fashion- destructivley manipulating all the matter it touches.

You've got it down pat.

Either way though, I think Sentry may end the war. They're pushing him to be above the Top Tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.