Masterbruce vs Bat-Mite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
a clean fight, watch your low blows and civillian casualties.

ExtraMision5555
didnt you read the thread!!!!

don't shiv
MasterBruce vs Bat-mite

sorry

humans in our world are at least in the same power set as our 5th D Counterparts Right?

Kutulu
Originally posted by don't shiv

Bat-mite is so small, that all his attacks are low blows.

Tassadar
Come on now! Are you really that immature?

Chikorita
dont shiv, go to hell, masterbruce may not be the best debator, but he dont deserve to keep receiving critisism for something that happened many months agomessed

guy222

laughing out loud

I knew I was correct about that cartoon character. Its Bruce vs Bat-Mite

don't shiv
am i that immature?

hell YES!!

a child at heart, free of spirit, drifting on a melody

guy222
am i that immature?

hell YES!!

a child at heart, free of spirit, drifting on a melody

I never liked that whole Batmite/Mxy stuff. Its a cartoon. I do laugh

don't shiv
me two, how cum everyones so serious Bat mite is hilarious* now there's a character crying out for a solo title

* oh, yes I said hilarious, and cuddly too!

Chikorita
dont shiv, go to hell, masterbruce may not be the best debator, but he dont deserve to keep receiving critisism for something that happened many months agomessed

don't shiv
no hard feelings.when masterbruce is back online I will ask him to confirm the green light for this discussion

"I'm an artist not a fighter"

masterbruce
no hard feelings.when masterbruce is back online I will ask him to confirm the green light for this discussion

I already did, via PM to you. no need for further confirmation.

don't shiv
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANS integrity was facing meltdown there, thank's for the save.

Chikorita
you just lets this guy diss you, masterbruce? i thought better of a fighter like yourself!

don't shiv
we're only on this earth for a short time

Chikorita
well, and the short time must be enjoyed. why cant everyone just get along? like me being criticises and called judge

masterbruce
Originally posted by Chikorita
well, and the short time must be enjoyed. why cant everyone just get along? like me being criticises and called judge

oh, you're judge...I knew you sounded familiar

don't shiv
LOLOL

Board Walker
Digi has made it very clear he doesn't want member bashing on here in anyway, you really should close this before he does.

Chikorita
everyone calls me judge... this thread is pointless anyways, EVERYONE who actually has PROOFS i am judge, be more than welcome to post them

masterbruce
Originally posted by Chikorita
everyone calls me judge... this thread is pointless anyways, EVERYONE who actually has PROOFS i am judge, be more than welcome to post them

ummm...Visit www.freewebs.com/pokedodge is in your sig

case closed

DigiMark007
Permission or not, this is against the rules. Apologies gents, but closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.