Galactus (Vs.) The Transformers : More than meets the Hunger!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Two scenarios here folks....

Scenario #1 - Galactus arrives on Cybertron to devour it...so the Autobots and the Decepticons have to team up to save their world from the world-devourer. Can they do it?

Scenario #2 - While on Earth, Galactus arrives to devour our planet. There are no super-heroes, only Transformers. Once again, the Autobots have to team up with the Decepticons to halt the mighty Galactus from destroying Earth...can they do it?

Could the Transformers stop Galactus? Could they stop even the Silver Surfer? Would they stop both of them together? Could Galactus use Energon cubes for after-dinner mints or appetizers? What do the rest of you think???

There is no Unicron in these scenarios...but if there were, would he be able to beat Galactus? Would the Transformers stand a chance without him?

Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
Not unless Unicron shows up......... shifty

grey fox
They get their asses beat.

Surfer alone could probably take all of them. Just float in the UA and start draining energy.

Symmetric Chaos
The Transformers are all killed horribly (unless one can transform into a table)

janus77
the Matrix of Power saves the day ... unless Surfer takes the battery out.

seriously though, the Transformers haven't got a prayer.

Board Walker
Originally posted by grey fox
They get their asses beat.

Surfer alone could probably take all of them. Just float in the UA and start draining energy.

If we are talking about comics Transformers, they would anihilate galactus.

SS solo them by himself, are you joking? Optimus Prime alone would destroy SS; I'm not even talking about End wars Optimus either.

janus77
Transformers (well the original cartoon ones from the '80s) used to destroy each other with sub-planet destroying explosives. the Surfer could annihilate the lot of them with just a fraction of the power he can output. nevermind involving Galactus.

don't know about nowadays, stopped reading/watching Transformers back in the late '80s. proper comics were more fun.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker

SS solo them by himself, are you joking? Optimus Prime alone would destroy SS; I'm not even talking about End wars Optimus either.

Comics transformers were Abstract level?

grey fox

Meh , Comic Galvatron could blow up a planet at best. Surfer took out a planet just for show.

Also if Surfer DOES fall then Galactus Wipes them out. He just converts the entire planet and all it's contents to energy and absorbs it.

Board Walker
Meh , Comic Galvatron could blow up a planet at best. Surfer took out a planet just for show.

Also if Surfer DOES fall then Galactus Wipes them out. He just converts the entire planet and all it's contents to energy and absorbs it.

Comic Galvatron just blow up a planet? What are you talking about?

The foot soldiers were able to blow up moons and planets with pistols.

The higher tier characters of the comic were akin to DBZ fighting, speed, strength, black holes were like grenades to them, energy manipulation came to the point of universal power, ala unicron and primus.

grey fox
Comic Galvatron just blow up a planet? What are you talking about?

The foot soldiers were able to blow up moons and planets with pistols.

The higher tier characters of the comic were akin to DBZ fighting, speed, strength, black holes were like grenades to them, energy manipulation came to the point of universal power, ala unicron and primus.

Unicron and Primus were friggin GODS. I'm not surprised that Universal Manipulation is their venison of 'fighting'.

I'd like some scans though please because most of the (marvel) transformers I have aren't that impressive. It said Optimus could bench 5000 tons at best.

Comicbook_kid
I'd like some scans though please because most of the (marvel) transformers I have aren't that impressive. It said Optimus could bench 5000 tons at best.

Actually, I'd like to see some scans too if anyone has any out there...Thanks!!! wink

Galvaclaw
That rather accurately describes the more recent Animes of Transformers. Energon had a fair ammount of pre crisis Superman level feats. Surfer and Galactus would be stomped. They also had a sheild around Cybertron which planet busting blasts bounced off.

Comic wise not so much. Although if we involve Primus that's another story. Of course the matrix could plot device Galactus out of existance.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
That rather accurately describes the more recent Animes of Transformers. Energon had a fair ammount of pre crisis Superman level feats. Surfer and Galactus would be stomped. They also had a sheild around Cybertron which planet busting blasts bounced off.

Comic wise not so much. Although if we involve Primus that's another story. Of course the matrix could plot device Galactus out of existance.

The comic appearances were pretty high up there.

Comicbook_kid
The comic appearances were pretty high up there.

Yes they were....

Someone should post some of them, or show some scans, or maybe even do a Transformers respect thread... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.