Sentry Runs the Mutant Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

Superboy Prime
IMO Shaman X-Man could easily erase Sentry from existence.

Why is "God" Cable placed above Shaman X-Man? Because of his little tango with Surfer?

boriquaking55
Hyperstorm (who'd rape him)

he'd take vulcan from what I saw Glads do to him

Stupid Rookie
Shaman X-Man kills him

TricksterPriest
Exodus could mind-rape him

'Classic' Apoc pounds the million suns man, into sub atomic particles.

Sentry is VASTLYYYYYYYYYYY overrated. I don't care how much Marvel hypes this guy, even the writers admit not everything is as it seems with him. I think alot of his power is smoke and mirrors.

manorastroman
probably wouldn't get past vulcan, because of darwin's powers. but there's absolutely no reason to think he would lose to anyone prior.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by id369
Sentry one after another no with no in between breaks.

No rest? Still has all the damage from before?

Stops at Apoc IMO.

LORDSIDIOUS01

manorastroman
why would sentry be able to take on genis and not magneto?

Supreme being
Woahhhhhhhhh talk about the mutants been severely underrated he stops at apocalypse due to exodus doing severe damage to him.

manorastroman
eh? what's exodus going to do? a look inside sentry's mind is not a healthy activity, and there's no way exodus is going to TK anything when sentry clips him in the first second of the fight. apocalypse is a minor challenge, but (trite though it's become) sentry could easily just throw him into the sun.

ExtraMision5555
it is entirely possible that cable would slam Sentrys head into oblivion

id369
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
IMO Shaman X-Man could easily erase Sentry from existence.

Why is "God" Cable placed above Shaman X-Man? Because of his little tango with Surfer?

Oh I figured Jesus Cable with cyberpathy, would be more of a challenge.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by manorastroman
probably wouldn't get past vulcan, because of darwin's powers. but there's absolutely no reason to think he would lose to anyone prior. that wasn't vulcan with the powers of darwin, sway, and petra tho. Darwin's will be the most helpful but Sway's could come in handy

Superboy Prime
To be honest Sentry hasn't impressed me enough to say he could get past X-man.

Soljer
Stops at Vulcan/Darwin/Sway/Petra.

swerve1988
stops at APOC who should be the last person....APOC is the chief

SpunkySmurph
Sentry pwns Apocalypse.... but stops at Vulcan

LordFear
HYPERSTORM MAULS HIM

Hercules
If hes not healing between fights, hes going to have trouble getting to Apoc imo.

There is some serious mutant power in the first three.

xmeat
thou mutants can never smite man with the power of a thousand exploding sun.

TricksterPriest
Oh great, now he's a sentry fanboy..... erm

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh great, now he's a sentry fanboy..... erm Because Sentry pawned Hulk... well, Void, but we know where Void came from... wait, Void did it twice...

King_Mungi
Sentry pretty much owned Hulk as well, shrugged off a train being thrown at him from the Hulk and then hit him with a burst of light that took all his rage away. He's actually being underated here

I may redo the Sentry respect thread as it's a mess and is messing a few things

guy222

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.