Wolverine and The Punisher hit the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, lets see how well these 2 bloodlusted murder-crazy anti-heros perform on a tagteam together.
Frank and Logan get 2 hours of prep each, and the fights in an abandoned NYC.

The Punisher has his full arsenal available, even: Miniguns, RPG's, kevlar vests, AK's with 75-round drums, pistol grip shotguns, Napalm, anti-personel mine traps, grenades, bulletproof Dodge Charger fully armed with weapons. ya kno, the whole shebang. wink

oh yea, and Wolverine's pissed but not Berserker.

1. Nightwing- standard equip

2. Batman- poison-tipped and rope batarangs, gas grenades, flashbombs, concussion grenades, wall-penetrating grapple and de-cel jumplines.

3. Daredevil and Captain America- Adamantium billy clubs and Vibranium shield.

4. 50 Navy SEALs- normal weapons

5. Blade and Black Panther- twin UZI's, supershotgun, incendiary grenades, kevlar, acid-etched sword, shuriken and wrist blades. Kimoyo card, Vibranium boots and suit, energy dagger and anti-metal claws.

5. 100 Navy SEALs

6. Omega Red and Sabretooth

7. Deadpool and Agent Zero- twin swords and .45 pistols with adamantium bullets, frag and concussion grenades. Assault rifle and twin pistols with adamantium rounds, vibranium suit and an adamantium-coated knife.

8. 200 Navy SEALs

9. Thing and Colossus

10. The Hulk

capt it up
they make it too 6 then there stopped

guy222
Originally posted by braz
ok, lets see how well these 2 bloodlusted murder-crazy anti-heros perform on a tagteam together.

The Punisher has his full arsenal available, even: Miniguns, RPG's, kevlar vests, AK's with 75-round drums, pistol grip shotguns, Napalm, anti-personel mine traps, grenades, bulletproof Dodge Charger fully armed with weapons. ya kno, the whole shebang. wink

2. Batman- poison-tipped and rope batarangs, gas grenades, flashbombs, concussion grenades, wall-penetrating grapple and de-cel jumplines.

5. Blade and Black Panther- twin UZI's, supershotgun, incendiary grenades, kevlar, acid-etched sword, shuriken and wrist blades. Kimoyo card, Vibranium boots and suit, energy dagger and anti-metal claws.

5. 100 Navy SEALs

7. Deadpool and Agent Zero- twin swords and .45 pistols with adamantium bullets, frag and concussion grenades. Assault rifle and twin pistols with adamantium rounds, vibranium suit and an adamantium-coated knife.

8. 200 Navy SEALs

9. Thing and Colossus

10. The Hulk

They go to 6

Symmetric Chaos

The motherbox equivalent?

This fight becomes sipte at 5.

srankmissingnin
Kimoyo card is nothing more the a glorified PDA. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Kimoyo card is nothing more the a glorified PDA. wink

Not according to Hudlin . . . big grin

ExtraMision5555
things end at 6
if not 6
then probably 7

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not according to Hudlin . . . big grin

sick

srankmissingnin
Wait... why are the Navy Seals in their current places? They'd have a harder time with Nightwing they would with 200 Navy Seals.

Symmetric Chaos
Wait... why are the Navy Seals in their current places? They'd have a harder time with Nightwing they would with 200 Navy Seals.

Yeah

Unless you fill a planet with NavySeals they won't stop most comic heros.

ExtraMision5555

i was thinkin that too acutally

seals dont really belong on this gauntlet lol

Bouboumaster
If they don't die at 5 (blade and Cap america), they can past Omega Red and Sabertooth. Wolverine can take Sabertooth OR Omega Red in one-on-one, and win in both case. It will depend of Frank. If he can last long enough to let Wolv beat the other, they can win. If Frank die, they are pwned. They stop at Deadpool and Agent Zero.

If, with a miracle, they past that:

For the 200, it would depend of where they're fighting.

Wolverine can take out thing and colossus on his own, if he fight like a guy who know all the fighting style on eart would do. Plus, the Punisher would do a MAJOR distraction here. They can win.

Wolverine can't beat Hulk in one-on-one. With the Punisher, can he do it?

They can clear all the gountlet, with their lucky stars with 1/20.

capt it up
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If they don't die at 5 (blade and Cap america), they can past Omega Red and Sabertooth. Wolverine can take Sabertooth OR Omega Red in one-on-one, and win in both case. It will depend of Frank. If he can last long enough to let Wolv beat the other, they can win. If Frank die, they are pwned. They stop at Deadpool and Agent Zero.

If, with a miracle, they past that:

For the 200, it would depend of where they're fighting.

Wolverine can take out thing and colossus on his own, if he fight like a guy who know all the fighting style on eart would do. Plus, the Punisher would do a MAJOR distraction here. They can win.

Wolverine can't beat Hulk in one-on-one. With the Punisher, can he do it?

They can clear all the gountlet, with their lucky stars with 1/20.

capt and balde are no trouble. Omega red could solo them hims elf.

hell omega red could solo wolverine and punisher

braz

they're just little pwn fights. I like to put them down because I would just like to see some major pwnage.
embarrasment
guess i shoulda made it more like a 1000 Navy SEALs, huh? erm

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The motherbox equivalent?

This fight becomes sipte at 5.

naw i dont think so, i didnt know they had the same capabilities or can. if so, then just the regular one.

braz
bump

braz
up

jrodslam
Originally posted by capt it up

Preach.

braz

idunno, that would actually be a really good fight.

grey fox
6 tears them to shreds.

qqqqqqq

hell omega red could solo wolverine and punisher omega red cant even defeat wolverine himself

jrodslam
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
omega red cant even defeat wolverine himself

What the f**k?

You must be kidding.

LORDSIDIOUS01

5. 100 Navy SEALs

8. 200 Navy SEALs

9. Thing and Colossus

10. The Hulk

Don't get past the Hulk.

riceroost
They get stopped at 6.

Wolverine could beat Creed and stalemate Omega Red if he fought either 1 on 1, but Sabretooth or Creed would kill Castle inside of 10 seconds then it'd be 2 of Wolverine's greatest enemies tag teaming the Runt and even his PIS power isn't that strong.

These 2 should be ranked after 200 Navy Seals and after Deadpool and Agent Zero anyway. More like even with Colossus and Thing.

Wolverine and Punisher get stopped there too. Wolverine could take either of the strong men, but Punisher wont be able to do much but stand around and throw daisies at Peter and Ben. Sooner or later both Ben and Peter pound Logan into unconsciousness, but not before he kills one of them.

They most likely get stopped at Hulk too, unless Punisher gets some specialized weapons. If he doesn't it's just Wolverine doing all the fighting solo again. And Hulk will put that to an end eventually.

braz
Originally posted by riceroost
They get stopped at 6.

Wolverine could beat Creed and stalemate Omega Red if he fought either 1 on 1, but Sabretooth or Creed would kill Castle inside of 10 seconds then it'd be 2 of Wolverine's greatest enemies tag teaming the Runt and even his PIS power isn't that strong.

These 2 should be ranked after 200 Navy Seals and after Deadpool and Agent Zero anyway. More like even with Colossus and Thing.

Wolverine and Punisher get stopped there too. Wolverine could take either of the strong men, but Punisher wont be able to do much but stand around and throw daisies at Peter and Ben. Sooner or later both Ben and Peter pound Logan into unconsciousness, but not before he kills one of them.

They most likely get stopped at Hulk too, unless Punisher gets some specialized weapons. If he doesn't it's just Wolverine doing all the fighting solo again. And Hulk will put that to an end eventually.

I can agree with this.

braz
bump

Jyppe
Uh, wouldn't Black Panther's anti metal claws make short work out of Wolverine's skeleton?

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Uh, wouldn't Black Panther's anti metal claws make short work out of Wolverine's skeleton?
no. I don't think he has the strength. People always assume it will, but there no evidence that suggest this.

braz
no. I don't think he has the strength. People always assume it will, but there no evidence that suggest this.

it wont liquefy it?

capt it up
it wont liquefy it?
no it it would then capts armor every time he battle balck panthe rwould liquefy on sight alone with black panthers suit

braz
mhm.

capt it up
lol let me re phraze that. If it indeed did liquify metal then capts armor every time they battled would simply liquify as would black panther suit

Jyppe
no it it would then capts armor every time he battle balck panthe rwould liquefy on sight alone with black panthers suit
BP's suit isn't made of the stuff. He has 2 special arctic vibranium daggers which are so called "anti metal" - daggers.

Henry Pym did own A-grade Ultron with the stuff rather easily, if I recall correctly. Ultron didn't melt, but he was made VERY vulnereable.

capt it up
BP's suit isn't made of the stuff. He has 2 special arctic vibranium daggers which are so called "anti metal" - daggers.

Henry Pym did own A-grade Ultron with the stuff rather easily, if I recall correctly. Ultron didn't melt, but he was made VERY vulnereable.
BP suit is made of a type of metal wich would mean if his claws did infact effect metal they would make his suit extremely small unless it really does not have that type of power

braz
lol let me re phraze that. If it indeed did liquify metal then capts armor every time they battled would simply liquify as would black panther suit

that is true, but I thought Caps armor was vibranium as well and so was BP's suit. confused..

ooh yea, theyre not artic vibranium. aha. i c. so it wouldnt do it to Wolverines adamantium. yeh, id say they get to either 6 or 7

but when u say Caps armor, ur talking about his shield, right?

capt it up
that is true, but I thought Caps armor was vibranium as well and so was BP's suit. confused..

ooh yea, theyre not artic vibranium. aha. i c. so it wouldnt do it to Wolverines adamantium. yeh, id say they get to either 6 or 7

but when u say Caps armor, ur talking about his shield, right?
no capt wears chain mail

braz
no capt wears chain mail

ohhhhhh.

he still wears that?? confused after all these years, he hasnt switched to like kevlar or anything?

Jyppe
BP suit is made of a type of metal wich would mean if his claws did infact effect metal they would make his suit extremely small unless it really does not have that type of power

No one told Ultron that.. confused
I'll look into it.

capt it up
ohhhhhh.

he still wears that?? confused after all these years, he hasnt switched to like kevlar or anything?
nope

capt it up
No one told Ultron that.. confused
I'll look into it.
well maybe there two different things? maybe that was one PIS rediculous showing. Seeing as how it constantly does nothing to Black Panther suit I am going with the fact that it do absolutly nothing to Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.