If the Comic book forum dident exist, what would you be doing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
If the Comic book forums did not exist, what would you do with your free time?
I probably would be sleeping more at night. And studying more often rather than using KMC as a excuse to procrastinate.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
I probably would be sleeping more at night. And studying more often rather than using KMC as a excuse to procrastinate.

i work long hours. i would be a teacher.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd probably be masturbating, sleeping, reading, eating or at least attempting some combination of those.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'd probably be masturbating, sleeping, reading, eating or at least attempting some combination of those.
eek

DigiMark007
Reading, or playing video games. But honestly, I get work done on the cpu when I'm on KMC most times, so it's not like it drains my life away.....only sometimes.

embarrasment

Chikorita
i would continue my debating on pokemopolissmile

marvelprince
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Reading, or playing video games. But honestly, I get work done on the cpu when I'm on KMC most times, so it's not like it drains my life away.....only sometimes.

embarrasment

Same here. Most of my KMC time is at work where I work at the computer and usually have a lot of time between tasks. I still get stuff done plus work at the same time. When I'm at home though I would probably end up reading more as opposed to posting.

Black Adam
Probably spending more time on some other comic forum newsarama,cbr,co, gamefaqs comic forum etc

Newjak
I'd probably be doing homework and getting As in all my Classes stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf

Moderating the other forums.

capt it up
hw

Swanky-Tuna
Doing capt it up's homework for money.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Newjak
I'd probably be doing homework and getting As in all my Classes stick out tongue second that motion

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Doing capt it up's homework for money.
lol

Entity
Working out at the gym pumping some serious iron!
JK not really sad

Actually this looks almost identical to me. Either that or watching more TV.

Blair Wind
Working out probably....or actually studying....or just more sleeping then I already do. Probably would not be as much of a comic whore as I am now...

Priest
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Working out probably....or actually studying....or just more sleeping then I already do. Probably would not be as much of a comic whore as I am now...
Indeed, i was supposed to go and work out about 45 minutes ago. Ill probably just prolong it until tomorrow morning.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by marvelprince
Same here. Most of my KMC time is at work where I work at the computer and usually have a lot of time between tasks. I still get stuff done plus work at the same time. When I'm at home though I would probably end up reading more as opposed to posting.

Same for me as well. Sometime I have way too much free time at work which I use to surf the net and when im home Im usually working at something else on the pc while I come here.

Darth Macabre
Probably be paying attention in class.

batdude123

Probably something else.

captian13
i'll

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
Probably something else.

One would think so.

jasonk3
doing my homework...damn kmc for ruining my life

Scoobless
Concentrating more on the online poker I'm playng right now.

no expression

Ethereal
DL'ing torrents.

spidey-dude
I probably would be sleeping more at night. And studying more often rather than using KMC as a excuse to procrastinate. id go find some other site with no mods. still working on it big grin

Martian_mind

A combination?....you'd eat while masturbating?

...damn that would be one dirty burger

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ethereal
DL'ing torrents.

I'm also doing that right now.

smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
A combination?....you'd eat while masturbating?

...damn that would be one dirty burger

You'd think right . . .

Martian_mind
You'd think right . . .

....no one needs that special sauce... sick

Jyppe
Doing my homework propably. Working out first, then KMC ............... Then homework and other relationships.

grey fox
Playing Videogames , cruising my other forums and reading fanfiction.net more.

willRules
I'd still be with my wife and kids (They moved out when KMC took over). I'd still have the use of my limbs (All lost when my computer was on fire but I was too busy ignoring the inferno, by posting here) I would still have job (fired for posting on here..........and eating a duck whilst it was still alive.....in the workplace) I would still be an all round great athlete (I gained 30 stone by staying on the KMC forums all day) and I wouldn't be using this computer from inside my prison cell (I got into an argument with a wolverine fanboy on the forum so I tracked them down and killed em)

Ah but who need all that when I have KMC big grin

Please don't ban me embarrasment

Priest
Originally posted by willRules
I'd still be with my wife and kids (They moved out when KMC took over). I'd still have the use of my limbs (All lost when my computer was on fire but I was too busy ignoring the inferno, by posting here) I would still have job (fired for posting on here..........and eating a duck whilst it was still alive.....in the workplace) I would still be an all round great athlete (I gained 30 stone by staying on the KMC forums all day) and I wouldn't be using this computer from inside my prison cell (I got into an argument with a wolverine fanboy on the forum so I tracked them down and killed em)

laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules

eek

We need an intervention now!!!!!!!!

Mider999
having less arguments

Artemis1860
I probably would have finished my third rp forum by now instead of leaving it sit with no members for so long.

And finished one of my books by now. rofl.

roughrider
More reading, more jerking big grin , more watching films of adult content stick out tongue among other things...and I still make time to work out.
But, the upside is I feel creatively stirred, coming and posting so often. The habit of any kind of writing is good.

So, why can't I find more time to write my stories?
Must be all the time spent here. Damn, it's a vicious cycle... roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
training, improving myself.

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
training, improving myself. You can't impr...

Nevermind...

srankmissingnin
I guess I could finally meet some of my illegitimate children?

willRules
Originally posted by roughrider
More reading, more jerking big grin , more watching films of adult content stick out tongue among other things...and I still make time to work out.
But, the upside is I feel creatively stirred, coming and posting so often. The habit of any kind of writing is good.

So, why can't I find more time to write my stories?
Must be all the time spent here. Damn, it's a vicious cycle... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't you check out the vs thread link under my sig. It's a good excuse for you to post on the forums and write stories yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.