FireFox Sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Really, its an Overrated piece of Garbage. I dont know why there are people who use it. I have FireFox and to this day, it is still there in my desktop, unused. Only used by my sisters, but me, I just stick with AOL Explorer. More faster and no loading wait at all.

Hidden Lotus
me too!

JacopeX
AOL Explorer > FireFox > Internet Explorer > AOL Dial Up

Puzzle
Originally posted by JacopeX
Really, its an Overrated piece of Garbage. I dont know why there are people who use it. I have FireFox and to this day, it is still there in my desktop, unused. Only used by my sisters, but me, I just stick with AOL Explorer. More faster and no loading wait at all.

If you don't use it, how can you say it's garbage?

AOL Explorer is based on Firefox.

RocasAtoll
AOL Explorer > FireFox > Internet Explorer > AOL Dial Up

What's your problem with firefox?

Ronny
Really, its an Overrated piece of Garbage. I dont know why there are people who use it. I have FireFox and to this day, it is still there in my desktop, unused. Only used by my sisters, but me, I just stick with AOL Explorer. More faster and no loading wait at all. BLASPHEMY!

johnnyforever
I know! mad i had that when my old computer was shutting down bluenuts

Seraphim XIII
Firefox is one of the most efficient web browsers I've ever used.

IE = Ant.

Firefox = Over sized boot. Steel toed, of course.

JacopeX
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
What's your problem with firefox? Listen.

I used to use Firefox, but it was always slow on me for some reason. And yes I upgraded it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puzzle
Listen.

I used to use Firefox, but it was always slow on me for some reason. And yes I upgraded it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sounds more like user error.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Puzzle
Sounds more like user error. Does not matter. AOL Explorer never does that. I never ever seen AOL explorer say "Error" or anytype of crap like that. It never lets me down.

Puzzle
Does not matter. AOL Explorer never does that. I never ever seen AOL explorer say "Error" or anytype of crap like that. It never lets me down.

I've never seen Firefox give me an error either, and I've been using it for a good couple years now. laughing

RocasAtoll
Listen.

What is your internet connection?

Seraphim XIII
Does not matter. AOL Explorer never does that. I never ever seen AOL explorer say "Error" or anytype of crap like that. It never lets me down.

AOL Explorer virtually destroy my old Compaq PC.

Seraphim XIII
I've never seen Firefox give me an error either, and I've been using it for a good couple years now. laughing

Yeah, same here.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Yeah, same here.

He probably installed a plug-in that was faulty.

Lana
If you don't use it, how can you say it's garbage?

AOL Explorer is based on Firefox.

*snerk*

Ditto.

Seraphim XIII
Like ... http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/firefox-ie.gif

JacopeX
LOL!

I just checked my Task Manager and it shows that FireFox takes up 1,538,000 of my memory with a poor CPU. AOL Explorer however is fine.

Looks Like I have to delete it. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX

Overrated piece of Garbage.

Seraphim XIII
LOL!

I just checked my Task Manager and it shows that FireFox takes up 1,538,000 of my memory with a poor CPU. AOL Explorer however is fine.

Is that a joke? AOL Explorer takes up 60 MB compared to Mozilla's 22 MB.

Puzzle
LOL!

And my Firefox only takes up 58,000K of memory...something you did screwed your Firefox.

JacopeX
And my Firefox only takes up 58,000K of memory...something you did screwed your Firefox. Nothing actually. I just downloaded it and used it normally. All I did was go to KMC with FireFox. All of a sudden, it goes gay on me, so I quit using it and start using AOL Explorer. Why is it faster and never shut my computer down.

Lana
Mine takes up about 65k...and that's with a bunch of addons.

Yeah, you ****ed your Firefox. User error. Especially if FF is shutting down your computer.

Which is oddly enough something that AOL is known for doing.

Seraphim XIII
Nothing actually. I just downloaded it and used it normally. All I did was go to KMC with FireFox. All of a sudden, it goes gay on me, so I quit using it and start using AOL Explorer. Why is it faster and never shut my computer down.

I find Firefox a lot quicker than AOL Explorer.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/ff_owns.gif

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lana
Mine takes up about 65k...and that's with a bunch of addons.

Yeah, you ****ed your Firefox. User error. Especially if FF is shutting down your computer.

Which is oddly enough something that AOL is known for doing. But it does not. I forgot the last time it ever did that.

JacopeX
I find Firefox a lot quicker than AOL Explorer.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/onevegas/ff_owns.gif Yes, I know. Internet Explorer sucks.

Seraphim XIII
Yes, I know. Internet Explorer sucks.

It does.

Röland
I am intrigued from all this FireFox talk. I live in the country and have 56k, if I use FF will it be any different from IE?

Seraphim XIII

Puzzle

Yuna_And_Tidus
I tried it out and didn't like it--that was a while ago though. I have been using, and only use, Netscape 7.0-7.2 and it's absoutely awesome (in my opinion).

Röland
While FF is better, 56k is still 56k and will suck regardless.

That's what I thought. sad

I'm 50 ft from the DSL line and the phone company won't extend it.

Barker
Just when I think you can't possibly be any dumber, you go and make a thread like this...

... and prove to me that, yes, you can be dumber.

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Just when I think you can't possibly be any dumber, you go and make a thread like this...

I thought you were going to pull a Dumb and Dumber.

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this. AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!"

Guess not. 13

Barker

Röland
That'd be dumber than dumb, not dumb and dumber.

Oh you.

Barker

Röland
I'm not allowed to drink soda anymore. 31

Barker
Because you live in the country and can't have it emailed to you? 131wank

Röland
No because I have CMS or Chronic Masturbation Syndrome, so if I consume large amounts of sugar I will masturbate for 2 hours straight. 13

Barker
Oh. I have Severe Acute Chronic Masturbation Syndrome. But I think that's the same thing.

But I lost it.

haermm

Röland
Oh. I have Severe Acute Chronic Masturbation Syndrome. But I think that's the same thing.

But I lost it.

haermm

How did you lose it?

haermm

Barker
Big pockets. haermm

Röland
I'm the Champ of Pocket Pool. haermm

Barker
I specialize in Pocket Basketball. vin

Röland
I specialize in Pocket Basketball. vin

I better get Femme in here then. vin

I'm still the Champ though. flex

Puzzle

Röland
You saying she has a larger than normal hoop?

Not at all, she likes basketball though. haermm

Barker

Puzzle

Röland
She makes a good net? srug

Maybe. shrug

Barker

Bardock42

I don't have any speed issues since I integrated Faster Fox and I am very happy with Firefox except for that. The add-ons and plug-ins are excellent. It is an amazing tool.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't have any speed issues since I integrated Faster Fox and I am very happy with Firefox except for that. The add-ons and plug-ins are excellent. It is an amazing tool.

I have Faster Fox as well. Love it.

LifeInSepia
NETSCAPE FTW!!1! Opera is good to. I never used AOL... *downloads*

Seraphim XIII
I found Netscape rather slow on my PC.

MightyEInherjar
And my Firefox only takes up 58,000K of memory...something you did screwed your Firefox.

Mine only takes up 41000K...

It depends on how many tabs you have open.

Mišt
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I have been using, and only use, Netscape 7.0-7.2

Originally posted by LifeInSepia
NETSCAPE FTW!!1!

These poor people are stuck in 1998 sad

LifeInSepia
i just got AOL, and it is better

Vinny Valentine
Firefox > All

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Firefox > All

Strangelove
Firefox > All Internet Explorer blows. Opera sucks. Netscape is a dirty whore. And AOL Explorer? Well I hear it does anal erm

lord xyz
Really, its an Overrated piece of Garbage. I dont know why there are people who use it. I have FireFox and to this day, it is still there in my desktop, unused. Only used by my sisters, but me, I just stick with AOL Explorer. More faster and no loading wait at all. AOL Explorer eh? hmm

Anyway, Firefox loads up faster than someone snapping their fingers, or getting out of the chair.

JacopeX
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
i just got AOL, and it is better Better be AOL Explorer because AOL Dial Up is the worst.

And no

AOL Explorer > FireFox

So Fire Fox does not own all. stick out tongue

JacopeX

... and prove to me that, yes, you can be dumber.

31= Suckiest Smilie

Strangelove
Better be AOL Explorer because AOL Dial Up is the worst.

And no

AOL Explorer > FireFox

So Fire Fox does not own all. stick out tongue AOL can bite it. They're an evil corporate empire and even if it was better than Firefox - which I seriously doubt, I still wouldn't use it.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Strangelove
AOL can bite it. They're an evil corporate empire and even if it was better than Firefox - which I seriously doubt, I still wouldn't use it. I know AOL is an EVIL corporation

But Im not paying anything am I?

AOL Explorer is actually the best and only thing they have invented. Plus, it is not Dial up.

Seraphim XIII
I know AOL is an EVIL corporation

But Im not paying anything am I?

AOL Explorer is actually the best and only thing they have invented. Plus, it is not Dial up.

I don't pay for anything either. Sorry, Firefox owns AOL Explorer like Ali owns Liston.

ThePittman

Blue_Hefner

Firefox is like light for me. I could click on a link and before I blink, there is the page. It may be because i know how to use my computer or something else.

Jack of Light

JacopeX

K73SK
this would be in the youtube thread, but i felt lke it belonged here...

pa_T4AShVC8

Jack of Light
Originally posted by K73SK

pa_T4AShVC8

Rofl, weeee.

K73SK
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barker
31= Suckiest Smilie
I didn't even use it in that particular post. 13

JacopeX
Originally posted by K73SK

pa_T4AShVC8 Yes, Netscap and IE sucks. AOL Explorer > FireFox

What's your point?

K73SK
Yes, Netscap and IE sucks. AOL Explorer > FireFox

What's your point? my points...firefox owns all....aol sux...they say "we give a virus protector in which protects viruses made 5 years ago. find your own shiz to scan out the newest editions!"

aaaaaaaand....the explorer sux as well.. never been on something so slow in my life...i mean it makes it this way-> IE > AOL Explorer

ouch that bites eh xD

TOH
Firefox > All

Firefox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacopex

Sorry..its true srug

Bardock42
AOL can bite it. They're an evil corporate empire and even if it was better than Firefox - which I seriously doubt, I still wouldn't use it.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Tha C-Master
Really, its an Overrated piece of Garbage. I dont know why there are people who use it. I have FireFox and to this day, it is still there in my desktop, unused. Only used by my sisters, but me, I just stick with AOL Explorer. More faster and no loading wait at all. I love my firefox... smile

The big EH
i hear ya it does suck

JacopeX
Originally posted by TOH
fire fox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacopex

Sorry..its true srug ...

:: Deletes fire fox with right click and Delete. Empties recycle Bin::

I owned fire fox just like that. wink

Barker

guy222

FF>AOL>IE. Internet Explorer too slow

taft

JacopeX

Barker
It eats my Computer's memory. Idiot.
It's not my fault you installed it wrong/have a shitty computer.

Genius.

Jack of Light
Uhh... How much does AOL take up again?

guy222
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I love my firefox... smile

good evening

JacopeX
It's not my fault you installed it wrong/have a shitty computer.

Genius.

I installed the right one

Calling my Computer shitty is like calling an 07 Sportscar Garbage. laughing out loud

Barker
Did your Dad help you? petpet

Calling you smart is like calling an 07 Sportscar Garbage, so I wouldn't trust your opinion on computers. laughing out loud

TOH

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
Pedro is da shit. salute
salute

JacopeX
Did your Dad help you?

Calling you smart is like calling an 07 Sportscar Garbage, so I wouldn't trust your opinion on computers. laughing out loud

My dad does not live with me.

And that made no sence at all. Which pretty much proves you lack of thinking. Really, you are bashing me for no reason at all. Is it because my thread attracts your attention because they are better than crap you make up? Seriosuly, just stop. You are just a little ***** that hides behind the computer talking so much crap, thinking you are so much better, while others are getitng laid. So just stay in the basement, and just die unpeacefully there. f*g.

Barker
My dad does not live with me.

And that made no sence at all. Which pretty much proves you lack of thinking. Really, you are bashing me for no reason at all. Is it because my thread attracts your attention because they are better than crap you make up? Seriosuly, just stop. You are just a little ***** that hides behind the computer talking so much crap, thinking you are so much better, while others are getitng laid. So just stay in the basement, and just die unpeacefully there. f*g.
Two moms? thorinnsrug

crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

JacopeX
Two moms? thorinnsrug

crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh You are an ******* man, im not even trying to attack you, yet you stay there trying to be the troll and bash me for no reason. I only have a mom, otherwise id have a clone or something. stick out tongue

K.Diddy

Dont care

JacopeX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Dont care Who cares about you.

Get out man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
You are an ******* man, im not even trying to attack you, yet you stay there trying to be the troll and bash me for no reason. I only have a mom, otherwise id have a clone or something. stick out tongue
I'll stop attacking you if you take back what you said.

JacopeX
I'll stop attacking you if you take back what you said. What I say before?

Barker
Something about you hating Firefox, that I'm a ***, and that you have a mom.

JacopeX
Something about you hating fire Fox, that I'm a ***, and that you have a mom.

1) I have a mom. And that was plain Tasteless. there are people who don't have moms and probably lost their mom. How dare you just bring up family members into the conversation. So Sc*ew you.

2) I hate fire Fox, Period.

3) Overall: You are an ass.

Yes, it seems harsh, but you started it all yourself. I don't like bashing back and forth, yet you create it, causing me to have no choice but to defend myself.

K.Diddy
Who cares about you.

Get out man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

K.Diddy

laughing

Barker
1) I have a mom. And that was plain Tasteless. there are people who don't have moms and probably lost their mom. How dare you just bring up family members into the conversation. So Sc*ew you.

2) I hate fire Fox, Period.

Yes, it seems harsh, but you started it all yourself. I don't like bashing back and forth, yet you create it, causing me to have no choice but to defend myself.
1. Me too. Shit happens. Life sucks. Deal with it.

2. This is why you are regarded as having a lower intelligence.

3. Thanks.

You could just report me? srug

K.Diddy
beer You guy's really need to get a life

JacopeX
beer You guy's really need to get a life Nah, im just here for the beer. beer

Barker
You have more posts than me, speak for yourself. beer

K.Diddy
Nah, im just here for the beer. beer

no expression Dont try and get along with me you little bastard

RogerRamjet
don't worry...you're safe...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance

I use IE, for which my roomate who is in networking continually gives me hell about.

She uses Firefox.

Yesterday it crashed.

I lold.

smile

Take home message: Firefox is not infallible w00t

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
don't worry...you're safe...roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile Whats up Hitler

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
I use IE, for which my roomate who is in networking continually gives me hell about.

She uses Firefox.

Yesterday it crashed.

I lold.

smile

Take home message: Firefox is not infallible w00t

Yeah, just much better than IE.

Alliance
smile

IE does have one feature that I like better than firefox, and that is the ability to open new tabs by straight up clicking instead of Ctrl-t-ing.

ThePittman
When it all comes down to it AOL is an evasive program, IE doesn't follow W3C Internet standards nor does AOL, IE is not cross platform compatibility and the vast majority of virus, spyware and malicious JavaScript is designed and only works with IE. Firefox is not perfect but works so much better, hell I just had IE 7 change my registry key that corrupted Firefox copy and paste other than that I've never had any real problems with Firefox.

ThePittman
smile

IE does have one feature that I like better than firefox, and that is the ability to open new tabs by straight up clicking instead of Ctrl-t-ing. You can just put the new tab button on Firefox. wink or just have a new tab avaiable just as you do in IE.

Barker
smile

IE does have one feature that I like better than firefox, and that is the ability to open new tabs by straight up clicking instead of Ctrl-t-ing.

Bloigen

Haha, you have some sort of weather addon. Also, I can see your porn bookmarks. ermmnone

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by guy222
good evening Hello sir...

Barker
Originally posted by Bloigen
Haha, you have some sort of weather addon. Also, I can see your porn bookmarks. ermmnone
smile

Bloigen
smile

ilufu

Barker
ilufu

Bloigen

Icejaw? herbshock

Barker
Icejaw? herbshock
dog

Barker. herbtouched

Bloigen
dog

Barker. herbtouched

superman

Barker
santa_and_rudolf

Bloigen
herbdance

JacopeX
AOL Explorer has Tabs aswell.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puzzle
AOL Explorer has Tabs aswell.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So does IE and Opera. roll eyes (sarcastic) What's your point?

Who had tabs first? AOL Explorer or Firefox? Firefox...although they got Tabs from Opera.

Barker
I love it when Jacope says something he thinks pwns everyone and uses the Rolleyes smilie to enhance his amazing post, then within minutes someone pisses on his post and he turns out to be wrong. crylaugh

JacopeX
I love it when Jacope says something he thinks pwns everyone and uses the roll eyes smilie to enhance his amazing post, then within minutes someone pisses on his post and he turns out to be wrong. crylaugh Prove it with your posts that you just explained mine are like. Because really, when one tries to PWN me, they will always be expecting an answer from me proving them wrong and I never quit. Plus, you are contradicting yourself somehow. You say that my replies are so called "wrong". Well you do the same thing you have just explained. I can right now quote many posts you made that proves that you do the same shit but you use other smilies to make yourself look like an ass that you are. Idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what is wrong with roll eyes?

Seraphim XIII

You have twenty thousand posts. Take your own advice.

Legendary Thor
Firxe FOx ROcks.I use it all the itme Inlcuding Now

_____a
Firefox is the best. Second is IE

JacopeX
Originally posted by _____a
Firefox is the best. Second is IE No last is IE!!!

And no firefox is Second in my list

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by _____a
Firefox is the best. Second is IE

IE doesn't even come second. I'd say Opera would come second to Mozilla.

MrCurt061430

...I actually find that cute...

Strangelove
IE doesn't even come second. I'd say Opera would come second to Mozilla. IE isn't even third...Safari is probably 3rd best

Barker
Prove it with your posts that you just explained mine are like. Because really, when one tries to PWN me, they will always be expecting an answer from me proving them wrong and I never quit. Plus, you are contradicting yourself somehow. You say that my replies are so called "wrong". Well you do the same thing you have just explained. I can right now quote many posts you made that proves that you do the same shit but you use other smilies to make yourself look like an ass that you are. Idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what is wrong with roll eyes?
I love it when Jacope says something he thinks pwns everyone and uses the Rolleyes smilie to enhance his amazing post.crylaugh

Seraphim XIII
IE isn't even third...Safari is probably 3rd best

I didn't say it would be third.

IE? Third? Hahaha! Then it woke up from it's cybernetic dream. Psst. stick out tongue

JacopeX
Bumping in session

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.