If you're Still In Love with a Dead person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Does that make you a Necrophiliac?

confused

Ronny
Only if you **** them

Soleran
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

confused thumb down

debbiejo
NO...........loving someone dead in ones mind is much different then dreaming about their blue body and what a turn on it is.........actually blue doesn't go well with much........well, it's nice with purple.

Lord Urizen
Oh okay....that answers my question....

Please close this thread smile

debbiejo
Why? This could be quite entertaining...........lol

Shakyamunison
What if you cut up their body and place the parts into churches all over the country?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What if you cut up their body and place the parts into churches all over the country? Well there was someone who did just that...Well they did put his parts all over the country to make a point. It was done to Wallace by the king, if I remember right..Hmmm somewhere around the 1100's I think.

Lord Urizen
I think If I fell in love with another guy or girl, and they died, i would still be attracted to them, thier personalities, my memory of them, and thier body...

I'd probably be turned off once i started smelling the rot of thier flesh, but i'd be heartbroken and still love them for the rest of my life

debbiejo
My daughter said she loved me sooooooooo much that she would keep me in the bedroom.......I said "God Amber, I would smell", she said, "OK, then I'd bury you under my room"...........I said " Well that's better"............hahahahahaha........Though she said "I would visit you in my room mom"............OMG..........hahahaha

I love kids...........lol

Rogue Jedi

confused
no, it only means that you are truly in love. real love lasts forever....didnt you see the crow?

Smiter
Originally posted by debbiejo
My daughter said she loved me sooooooooo much that she would keep me in the bedroom.......I said "God Amber, I would smell", she said, "OK, then I'd bury you under my room"...........I said " Well that's better"............hahahahahaha........Though she said "I would visit you in my room mom"............OMG..........hahahaha

I love kids...........lol
MILF ALERTdoingitMILF ALERT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
MILF ALERTdoingitMILF ALERT

Rogue Jedi
me? i am a milf?

Imperial_Samura
Oh okay....that answers my question....

Please close this thread smile

Did you actually need a thread to answer it? Couldn't you have just looked up "necrophilia" in a dictionary and see that no, continuing to love someone after they are dead is not necrophilia unless you keep a physical relationship going, or if you have a sexual attraction to the actual corpse?

I mean it is like saying "If I fall in love with a person and think about us being together is that rape?" or something.

Rogue Jedi
good post.

BackFire
clearly an OTF thread.

Rogue Jedi
shut up or i will pee on your rug.

Vinny Valentine

confused

You're Stupid.

Rogue Jedi
not stupid, just a poor thread maker.

Vinny Valentine
If he had looked it up in the Dictionary, he could have spared asking one question in a thread.

Mišt
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I mean it is like saying "If I fall in love with a person and think about us being together is that rape?" or something.

Yes, they didnt give you consent to fantasise about them, you dirty dirty rapist pfft

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

..::Marea::..
I think If I fell in love with another guy or girl, and they died, i would still be attracted to them, thier personalities, my memory of them, and thier body...

I'd probably be turned off once i started smelling the rot of thier flesh, but i'd be heartbroken and still love them for the rest of my life

sick

Vinny Valentine
Urizen, Because of you I wont be able to get a boner all Valentines day.

Congratulations.

Rogue Jedi
you can still love them for who they were, cherish the times you ahd together, but you have to accept the fact that they are gone. you will never see them again, not in this life.

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Congratulations.

Its ok, just think of a hot dead person.

Rogue Jedi

..::Marea::..

Rogue Jedi
elvis comes to mind.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
elvis comes to mind.

dont u mean anna nicole?

Rogue Jedi
nah, she was a whore.

LifeInSepia
necrophilia:
'necro' refers to death, as in necrotic or necrosis, and 'philia' refers to the desire for sexual relations, or f*cking. The desire to **** a dead person. The answer to your question is no.

Also by your logic, any parent or sibling is a pedophile.

Rogue Jedi
thats kooky talk.

LifeInSepia
yeah, but its true

Rogue Jedi
and its a bit kooky.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Soleran
thumb down Shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smiter

Congratulations.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Smiter

Hah! Thats So funny.

Oh My God, did you learn think that up all on your own? Like Jeesh, you really, really told me off there.

Wow.

Oh Boy, I'm just astounded by the amazing of that post, it blinds me.

Really, Its Funny.

Like, not Har Har Funny but more of a Ha Ha Funny.

You Should do Stand-Up.

Really.

You're funny.

Smiter
Hah! Thats So funny.

Oh My God, did you learn think that up all on your own? Like Jeesh, you really, really told me off there.

Wow.

Oh Boy, I'm just astounded by the amazing of that post, it blinds me.

Really, Its Funny.

Like, not Har Har Funny but more of a Ha Ha Funny.

You Should do Stand-Up.

Really.

You're funny.

Sure thing Mr. Manic Depressive Flaccid Boner.

Lord Urizen

Congratulations.

Hey bro, it aint my fault your alone on Valentines wink

lord xyz

confused You mean Necrophile. I'm sick of people using this word, it's not te correct word. Necrophile is.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lord xyz
You mean Necrophile. I'm sick of people using this word, it's not te correct word. Necrophile is.

Okay sorry Mr. English roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're forgetting that Latinos like me dont know how to speak english correctly

Kongu Dude
*Posts*. 313

Council#13

confused

My child, that question is disgusting and wrong in almost every way. smile

However, to answer it, it probably wouldn't. Unless you wank off to them. Then that would make you a mental Necrophiliac, and is frowned upon in most societies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.